creekboy2002 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Which legal riod is the best

I was wondering if you guys have had much experience w/ legal riods that you can buy @ bb.com? I have looked at a lot of them, and they all sound good, are there any to watch out for? Any good results, etc. Thanks guys
    Skinny Weizel

Mind over matter, I dont mind and you dont matter

"The victor's cause is pleasing to the Gods, but girls prefer the vanquished" - Unknown

"In our mortal lives, the gods assign a proper time for each thing upon the good earth" - Homer

"In vain, man's expectations, in vain, his boastful words. God brings the unthought to be,
    as here we see" - Euripides

sssolidnesss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sssolidnesss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sssolidnesss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sssolidnesss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sssolidnesss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sssolidnesss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sssolidnesss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sssolidnesss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sssolidnesss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sssolidnesss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sssolidnesss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Re: Which legal riod is the best

Originally posted by creekboy2002
    I was wondering if you guys have had much experience w/ legal riods that you can buy @ bb.com? I have looked at a lot of them, and they all sound good, are there any to watch out for? Any good results, etc. Thanks guys
    Brother. there are no legal roids. If you are refering to PH, you need to understand the diference before you even begin. PH, ROID are not things you could just get in and out of. You must understand them to the T, before you even think about them.

A lot of other bros will say the same thing to you here... just wait and see.
    Leaner then ever

Biggin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biggin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biggin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biggin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biggin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biggin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biggin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biggin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biggin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biggin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biggin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ... wtf is a ''riod''
    ow

rjones has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you are probably too young, but if you want do a search on 1-test
    Bigger doesn't mean smarter

that is what i ment, PH sorry, i was just looking at some of them that you could by from bb.com, and i was wondering if you guys have tried them, or could recommend any
    Skinny Weizel

"The victor's cause is pleasing to the Gods, but girls prefer the vanquished" - Unknown

"In our mortal lives, the gods assign a proper time for each thing upon the good earth" - Homer

"In vain, man's expectations, in vain, his boastful words. God brings the unthought to be,

Veritas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Veritas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Veritas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Veritas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Veritas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Veritas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Veritas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Veritas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Veritas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Veritas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Veritas is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yeah bro, forget about them for now. There are maybe 2 decent PHs. But you have to worry about:

1. You need to max your natural potential first.

2. Then, you need to worry about side effects like hair loss, loss of sex drive, cramps, bloating, testicular raising/shrinking, anger problems, acne, and more.

3. Then you have to worry about losing all your gains. There are things you can do to maintain some of the gains but most people take the PH then lose the gains after they stop.

4. Drug testing. You can fail a drug test using PHs.

In the end, I can almost bet you that you would be much better off with a serious bulking diet, heavy lifting, good recouperation, protein, and glutamine.

The basic rule of thumb is: If you have to ask about PHs, you dont need them or arent ready for the few that work a little.

Those are some ideas i have never really thought about, thanks guys, i will take use of your advice, you bro's are life savers
    Skinny Weizel

gh0stfaceKILLAH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Veritas
    Yeah bro, forget about them for now. There are maybe 2 decent PHs. But you have to worry about:

1. You need to max your natural potential first.

2. Then, you need to worry about side effects like hair loss, loss of sex drive, cramps, bloating, testicular raising/shrinking, anger problems, acne, and more.

3. Then you have to worry about losing all your gains. There are things you can do to maintain some of the gains but most people take the PH then lose the gains after they stop.

4. Drug testing. You can fail a drug test using PHs.

In the end, I can almost bet you that you would be much better off with a serious bulking diet, heavy lifting, good recouperation, protein, and glutamine.

The basic rule of thumb is: If you have to ask about PHs, you dont need them or arent ready for the few that work a little.

Some of what you say i agree with, but you do not need to reach your maximum potential first. Most people who use PH arent at their max potential, just use it to get there faster. There are a bunch that do work well. They help more than just "a little". It's not a miracle drug, but I, myself have gained a ton of strength and size from using PH. Many other people have put on A LOT of mass and strength from it too. Combined with a good diet and training program, it really does help quite a bit. And during my post cycles, I have not lost more than ~10 percent of what I gained.

HankC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by creekboy2002
    Those are some ideas i have never really thought about, thanks guys, i will take use of your advice, you bro's are life savers
    I know that repetitive, ignorant questions are an annoyance but this guy could be the poster boy of why answering a question is a good thing. Think of the problems and money this guy was saved by getting a couple of straight answers. The guys that answered him just gained a little karma

ThemoLife Alter Ego SupaNatural's Avatar
    SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Re: Re: Which legal riod is the best

Originally posted by sssolidnesss
    Brother. there are no legal roids.
    1-Test is in all actuality a steroid.

That said, creekboy, follow the advice presented to you here and wait until you have everything else in check.