jwocky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Does the fat (oil) coming out of meats when cooked count?

I was cooking a hamburger pattie tonight and a question popped into my head - whenever I cook meat patties, a ton of oil (fat) comes out and ends up in the pan... so does the nutritional information listed on the package of the meat include all this fat that has come out (so that each pattie I eat will actually contain less fat than what's listed on the package)? I ask because if so, this may make a significant difference when I'm counting fat grams/calories for my keto diet.

Thanks again all.

Cardinal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cardinal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cardinal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cardinal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cardinal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cardinal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cardinal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cardinal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cardinal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cardinal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cardinal has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    What is listed in the package is contained in the package. A lot of fat often cooks away when cooking burgers. That is why people still buy higher fat meat and use things like the george forman grill to reduce the fat content. It allows you to buy a cheaper grade of meat that often tastes better than the extra lean kind.
    Our kind has never been seen before.
    And when the last of us are gone,
    We will never be seen again.
    Because there is a secret behind our creation,
    And secrets like this only come around once.

jwocky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So if I wanted to get real precise, do you guys think I could just measure the amount of fat/oil left in the pan, and then just deduct that amt. of fat grams from what was listed on the package?