Kraze Derp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Need help with an overall idea for the new me

Hello,

I just registered in this forum and like... it seems that in the teen bodybuilding section its nothing but people wanted to gain weight and mass -- As for me, I'm 6 foot 7, 240 pounds - at the age of 16 years old.

Bench - 180 x 1
    Power Clean - 195 x 1
    Dead lift - 365 x 1
    Squat - 265 x 1

-Exactly what I got on 1000 Pound test... Akward Bench no?

Yea, I dunno... This isn't a new years resolution, I think those are stupid cause you can start doing what you need/have to at any point of your life.

I had weight training at shcool last year, made the 1000 pound club(6 foot 7 240 pounds wtf.. weak) , but I dont show it. I read of "cutting down" and stuff. I want to work out a lot better and get a routine going. I eat healthy (no sodas, fat foods n crap, etc.) I guess you can say I'm chubby, though it doesn't show. Yea this sounds corny.

Anyways, lets get to the point. Can someone help me start off with things I should do to help improve becoming more... "Cut" I guess you would call it, or to where your muscles show, with low body fat. From what I understand, it isnt much work, just dedication.

A workout routine would be nice - I have a bench (max of 180 pounds...) It goes to incline, and a spare olympic bar. I have a Bowflex like thing too, its hard to use the leg extensions cause I'm so tall! 20 pound dumbbell.

Food? Not a problem, all you gotta say is no to bad stuff. But what to eat? I dont want to be tooooo pick, so my mom doesn't have to buy specific stuff. It will be hard to get 240 grams of protein, but I'm sure you guys can help me with something. Eat every 3 hours right?

Sorry for such a long post.... Any feedback appreciated. (Unfortunately, no camera, and body fat... I think is around 28%, though it doesn't show too much)