Page 2 of 100 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
    baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In on this as well.
    Where the mind goes the body follows.

IG @imbakes
    MFP bakerjb19

raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by baker View Post
    In on this as well.
    Awesome Bake! Always appreciate your support and help
    ☻/
    /▌ Sm2sm crew (---Squat Moar to Squat Moar---)
    / \

raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Morning weight: 180.4lbs

Ate up pretty good lastnight which I felt I needed. JC is definitely on the table for Sunday. I am pretty sore from yesterday so if I don't feel recovered I will push the squats/deads to Monday but either way I don't have any excuses left not to start.
    My shoulder is pretty sore today (biceps tendon) and think the high rep Yate's rows made it worse a few days back. Looks like I am going to have to be quite selective with my rows. 1 arm rows and Yate's are out. Pendlay rows or standard BOR, narrow/wide cables seem to ok so will keep those in the program. Pullups seem to be ok as well.

I am not going to bench until JC as I have been overextending myself in volume on purpose, but a small break will do me good. I am not sure I will even train until this weekend, may be a calf workout in there somewhere though... Really gotta start training those damn things

So, day off today, beach with wifey and doods, icecream at the "Ice cream" shop with a side of coney dogs
    ☻/
    / \

DocJekyll is a name known to all. (+5000) DocJekyll is a name known to all. (+5000) DocJekyll is a name known to all. (+5000) DocJekyll is a name known to all. (+5000) DocJekyll is a name known to all. (+5000) DocJekyll is a name known to all. (+5000) DocJekyll is a name known to all. (+5000) DocJekyll is a name known to all. (+5000) DocJekyll is a name known to all. (+5000) DocJekyll is a name known to all. (+5000) DocJekyll is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Sounds like a good plan. Dump those rows if they are beating you up. You have plenty of selection to pick from, as you pointed out. You don't need any kind of nagging crap going on right now. Still have about 7 months to go. Enjoy the beach day and the time off! Ice Cream and Dogs sound fantastic!
    "Never Give Up. Great Things Take Time."
    - Frank Zane

IG: the_macro_mechanic

PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000) PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000) PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000) PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000) PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000) PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000) PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000) PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000) PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000) PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000) PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Sounds like a very solid plan Shawn. If it beats you up (in a bad way) take it out.

Have fun at the beach. That sounds like fun. Eat a coney dog for me!
    If in doubt, squat and run hills. So you walk into the gym and don't know what to do? Then squat and run hills. Have a miserable day at work and want to break someone's neck but aren't sure who's? Then squat and run hills. - Wendler

ISSA Certified Personal Trainer
    My Blog: https://slavinstrength.wordpress.com/
    IG: @greg_slavin

wasmeFINAFLEX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wasmeFINAFLEX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wasmeFINAFLEX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wasmeFINAFLEX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wasmeFINAFLEX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wasmeFINAFLEX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wasmeFINAFLEX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wasmeFINAFLEX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wasmeFINAFLEX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wasmeFINAFLEX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wasmeFINAFLEX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Sounds like a great way to spend the day off! Someone say ice cream?
    Workout Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171245071&pagenumber=

MooseTequila is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MooseTequila is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MooseTequila is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MooseTequila is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MooseTequila is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MooseTequila is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MooseTequila is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MooseTequila is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MooseTequila is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MooseTequila is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MooseTequila is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Enjoy them good times today Shawn...
    Maayo ang adlaw karun

CAR ▂▃▅▆▇▇▆▅▃▂ DIO
    -------------CREW---------------

____ 💀 I+L 💀 ____
    Team Five-ONE-Five

mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Awesome. Can't wait for JC to start on Saturday. Sounds like a great plan. Enjoy those dogs and ice cream
    365 255 480 in April! ...2019
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ sm2sm crew (---Squat Moar to Squat Moar---)

Mobility/calf

Morning weight: 182.3lb

Woke up feeling like I was 90 years old again...time to limber up!!

-broomstick GM paused narrow/wide and twists
    -rack low back stretches
    -lumpy roller hams, glutes, lateral quads/ITB, quads, adductors
    -lying piriformis stretch
    -leg swings, front to back, in front of body
    -standing external hip rotations
    -baby makers hold for 30 seconds x 3
    -shoulder dislocations, shoulder mobilty work

Calves:

BW block raises x 100

Seated calf machine 120lbs:
    20/20/20/20/20/20

BW single leg donkey calf block raises:
    20/20/20/20/20/20

Blood flow restriction standing block raises 10 second rest:

Tibialis Anterior, heels on bench, 45lb DB pinched between feet toe raise:
    18/12/10/10/9

Continuous circuit:

Widegrip Pullup x 10
    BSS x 10 (each leg)
    Neutral grip chin x 20
    BSS x 10
    Widegrip Pullup x 10
    BSS x 10

Concentration curls 30lbs:

Dun:

Notes: really needed to get the blood flowing. Low back tight, shoulder still jacked, quads are sore etc etc. Feel good now, hopefully it stays that way. I never mention it but I have always had some sort of painful impingement in my right hip during abduction. Standing leg swings in front of the body hurt like hell and almost feel like my right hip locks up. I smashed this hip off the pavement years ago on my mountain bike and think it's an old injury. My whole thigh turned black from bruising, I of course rubbed a bit of dirt in it back then and carried on
    Ah well, I will keep doing the leg swings because they hurt like hell!!
    ☻/
    / \

shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nice work Shawn! Good looking blood flow session. You might need to do some of that yoga that Greg is doing.

Or schedule you a deep tissue massage. Just don't let them touch your neck.

Originally Posted by DocJekyll View Post
    Sounds like a good plan. Dump those rows if they are beating you up. You have plenty of selection to pick from, as you pointed out. You don't need any kind of nagging crap going on right now. Still have about 7 months to go. Enjoy the beach day and the time off! Ice Cream and Dogs sound fantastic!
    Ya there are lots of pull exercises I can throw in there. Man it still kills today. Only 7 months Didn't have ice-cream, sad day, did have pizza and cheetos though

Originally Posted by PtReyesGreg View Post
    Sounds like a very solid plan Shawn. If it beats you up (in a bad way) take it out.

Have fun at the beach. That sounds like fun. Eat a coney dog for me!
    Thanks Greg, we had fun at the lake. Had pizza instead…almost as good!

Originally Posted by wasmeFINAFLEX View Post
    Sounds like a great way to spend the day off! Someone say ice cream?
    Didn't get my damn ice-cream, but still did some calorie damage

Originally Posted by MooseTequila View Post
    Enjoy them good times today Shawn...
    Thanks Mooseman, good day with the chit stains!

Originally Posted by mirroroferised View Post
    Awesome. Can't wait for JC to start on Saturday. Sounds like a great plan. Enjoy those dogs and ice cream
    Haha, no Saturday for me. They are televising the last Hip concert tomorrow night from Kingston down at the Marina here. It's on a huge screen outside and free, should be pretty cool to see. I am aiming for Sunday, man so fn tight and sore today, hopefully I did some good today in the gym.
    ☻/
    / \

Originally Posted by shaneinga View Post
    Nice work Shawn! Good looking blood flow session. You might need to do some of that yoga that Greg is doing.

Or schedule you a deep tissue massage. Just don't let them touch your neck.
    Thanks Shane, it was pretty essential to do today. Man the body didn't like me this morning. Yoga would be good, as would a massage I am sure, but this is where I left it. I think the lunges contributed to my feels as well.
    Ah well, hope for a good day Sunday, giddyup!
    ☻/
    / \

PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000) PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000) PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000) PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000) PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000) PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000) PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000) PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000) PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000) PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000) PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by raynerd View Post
    Thanks Shane, it was pretty essential to do today. Man the body didn't like me this morning. Yoga would be good, as would a massage I am sure, but this is where I left it. I think the lunges contributed to my feels as well.
    Ah well, hope for a good day Sunday, giddyup!
    +1 on the yoga recommendation. It really is the only thing that keeps my hip and low back pain at bay. I too have suffered my share of mountain bike crashes, motorcycle crashes, tripping and falling while running (damn I'm clumsy), etc. Yoga really loosens things up. Plus then you have an excuse to watch a 15 minute video of an easy-on-the-eyes woman wearing yoga pants.
    If in doubt, squat and run hills. So you walk into the gym and don't know what to do? Then squat and run hills. Have a miserable day at work and want to break someone's neck but aren't sure who's? Then squat and run hills. - Wendler

DocJekyll is a name known to all. (+5000) DocJekyll is a name known to all. (+5000) DocJekyll is a name known to all. (+5000) DocJekyll is a name known to all. (+5000) DocJekyll is a name known to all. (+5000) DocJekyll is a name known to all. (+5000) DocJekyll is a name known to all. (+5000) DocJekyll is a name known to all. (+5000) DocJekyll is a name known to all. (+5000) DocJekyll is a name known to all. (+5000) DocJekyll is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I can relate brother.
    - Frank Zane

wasmeFINAFLEX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wasmeFINAFLEX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wasmeFINAFLEX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wasmeFINAFLEX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wasmeFINAFLEX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wasmeFINAFLEX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wasmeFINAFLEX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wasmeFINAFLEX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wasmeFINAFLEX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wasmeFINAFLEX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wasmeFINAFLEX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Same here... seems as we get older, things keep wanting to break down... mere hurdles to overcome though...
    Workout Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171245071&pagenumber=

+1 on the yoga recommendation. It really is the only thing that keeps my hip and low back pain at bay. I too have suffered my share of mountain bike crashes, motorcycle crashes, tripping and falling while running (damn I'm clumsy), etc. Yoga really loosens things up. Plus then you have an excuse to watch a 15 minute video of an easy-on-the-eyes woman wearing yoga pants.
    Feeling much better than yesterday anyway. I've squatted heavy and hard in way worse condition, that's for sure. I was thinking about doing some sort of mobility/yoga today but ended up going on a housecleaning tear for 4 hours lol.

I can relate brother.
    Brain feels 18…body feels 90….would hope that would somehow cancel eachother out no?

Originally Posted by wasmeFINAFLEX View Post
    Same here... seems as we get older, things keep wanting to break down... mere hurdles to overcome though...
    Faak dem hurdles Simon If I let it get to me think I would just stay in bed everyday lol
    ☻/
    / \

Another day off, ate well again, not so jacked up feeling today so should be half decent tomorrow. JC day 1 lower will be done in the morning tomorrow.
    I have been a real pansy about starting this cycle, I am not going to beat around the bush, it is very intimidating to me. I will be in all kinds of new territory and fast. I actually wish I just continued on after my first 2 cycles, skipped the diet and kept the momentum flowing.
    Time to man da faak up and quit being a pussy. I need to take it one workout at time and trust in the program, it works and I will do my part by eating, sleeping and giving it 100% in my training.
    Need to get that first one under the belt to get my confidence back! Tomorrow, no excuses, no more delaying, no more being a pussy!!

end of self-motivational rant
    ☻/
    / \

Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You'll be just fine. Your not lacking in the work ethic department so all you need to do is go in and give each session what you got and eat a surplus. You have nothing to fear, well except for week 2 . Other than that, just go in and do what you can, good days, bad days and all. You'll still be getting stronger and making progress.

Originally Posted by Plateauplower View Post
    You'll be just fine. Your not lacking in the work ethic department so all you need to do is go in and give each session what you got and eat a surplus. You have nothing to fear, well except for week 2 . Other than that, just go in and do what you can, good days, bad days and all. You'll still be getting stronger and making progress.
    Thanks Tim, srs, will get things rolling and feel better after tomorrow. Don't know why I have been getting pansy about this all of a sudden, think the anticipation of the programis worse than the program itself
    All will be right by tomorrow afternoon!
    ☻/
    / \

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Plateauplower View Post
    I agree but its easier to walk in and make your own schedule. Harder yet to follow a program that DNGAF how you feel that day. It wants its reps Also knowing week 2 is right around the corner with 2 days of EMOM sucks. On top of that if you look ahead to week 3,4 and 5 you think WTF am I going to do. I get it. This program is tough to do physically and mentally but like you both said if you eat, sleep and do MTFU you'll get though it.

☻/
    /▌
    / \ Don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

Originally Posted by Jtbny View Post
    I agree but its easier to walk in and make your own schedule. Harder yet to follow a program that DNGAF how you feel that day. It wants its reps Also knowing week 2 is right around the corner with 2 days of EMOM sucks. On top of that if you look ahead to week 3,4 and 5 you think WTF am I going to do. I get it. This program is tough to do physically and mentally but like you both said if you eat, sleep and do MTFU you'll get though it.

Haha I started reading the first part thinking "you're a big faakin help"
    But then it all came together into a nice motivational kick in the azz

Thanks John, I know you understand what I am thinking, but..I have never turned down a challenge and I am going to kick JC in his manlet nutsack and own this chit!!

Ok getting fired up now, thanks guys, needed that support today
    ☻/
    / \

Giddy up!

In for Sunday. Own it.
    - Frank Zane

JC wk1/lower 1

Morning weight: 182.8

Warmup:
    -broomstick GM narrow/wide and twists
    -calf/Achilles stretch
    -leg swings front/back and in front of body
    -BSS BW x 10

Squats:
    Bar x 6 paused
    135 x 6
    225 x 3
    275 x 1

Program sets:
    305 x 6 vid
    305 x 6
    305 x 6 vid
    305 x 6 vid

Deads:
    135 x 1
    225 x 1
    315 x 1

Program sets:
    420 x 6 vid
    420 x 6 (barely locked out 6th)

Accessories:
    Deep explosive squat jumps

Alternate forward DB lunges 45lb each hand

Dun:

Notes: not going to lie, it was tough, happy I survived
    Off to spend the day on Lake Superior at my sister's house-nieces bday!

☻/
    / \

Excellent start to your new training cycle Shawn.

Those squats and deads both looked great and super strong. I'm jealous of your strength in both of those lifts!

I honestly don't know how you were able to do the squat jumps and DB lunges after doing all those squats and deads. Eye of the Tiger I guess.

Enjoy your time at the lake.

Wow! Great start Shawn. Reads like a very difficult day. Those program sets man... Phew. Great job. Vids looked good. Welcome to week 1, I guess.

Enjoy the birthday party and the lake.
    - Frank Zane

Giddy up!

In for Sunday. Own it.
    Thanks Doc, made it through!

Excellent start to your new training cycle Shawn.

Those squats and deads both looked great and super strong. I'm jealous of your strength in both of those lifts!

I honestly don't know how you were able to do the squat jumps and DB lunges after doing all those squats and deads. Eye of the Tiger I guess.

Enjoy your time at the lake.
    Thanks Greg, I was happy with how things went today. It was very hard mind you, but needed to get this day under the belt to build my confidence for the rest The last set of deads I died right out on my last rep and it was ugly as sin, but I survived!!
    I chose explosive squat jumps….because they are easy…he only wants you to do sets of 4
    Lunges were just because I must hate myself or something lol

Wow! Great start Shawn. Reads like a very difficult day. Those program sets man... Phew. Great job. Vids looked good. Welcome to week 1, I guess.

Enjoy the birthday party and the lake.
    Thanks for the support Doc, it was a tough session, I knew it was going to be though, so I am happy with how it went. Last time I did this day was with 290 not 305 and the deads were 410 I think. Felt good to smash this first one out and to start to build momentum for the rest.
    Party was fun, kids had a blast….I ate..lots…and may have had 3 different desserts...
    ☻/
    / \

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    And away we go!! Big jumps in weight for this cycle. Sounds like what I did. You'll do just fine- one day at a time. You know the drill.
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ Don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

SteveWright1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteveWright1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteveWright1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteveWright1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteveWright1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteveWright1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteveWright1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteveWright1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteveWright1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteveWright1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteveWright1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    24 reps with 305lb squats and then 12 reps at 420 deadlifts is great effort Shawn

those 2 together at such heavy weights on a single session must be both mentally and physically tough
    ☻/
    / \

mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Vids work great here! Strange man. Awesome start to the cycle. Getting pumped
    365 255 480 in April! ...2019
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ sm2sm crew (---Squat Moar to Squat Moar---)

Originally Posted by Jtbny View Post
    And away we go!! Big jumps in weight for this cycle. Sounds like what I did. You'll do just fine- one day at a time. You know the drill.
    Yeehaw! Yup, big jumps for sure, the main reason I was being a pansy. I feel better after getting that one done, that one session alone straightened out my confidence. I really wanted to pick up right where I left off, so even if I have to do this over again, it's all good, I will get stronger in the process

Originally Posted by SteveWright1 View Post
    24 reps with 305lb squats and then 12 reps at 420 deadlifts is great effort Shawn

those 2 together at such heavy weights on a single session must be both mentally and physically tough
    Thanks Steve, it was tough both mentally and physically, no doubt about it. The programming is rather beautiful that way, as long as you have accurate 1RM's dialed in, all the sessions are always real hard…but not something unachievable. So there is a feeling of real accomplishment and confidence boosting that keeps rolling through the whole 5 weeks

Originally Posted by mirroroferised View Post
    Vids work great here! Strange man. Awesome start to the cycle. Getting pumped
    Ya f'n youtube is boggling my mind right now! Thanks Dave, felt good to get shake the pansies out and do some hard f'n work! Chit piles of PR's will be had this cycle if all goes well
    ☻/
    / \