Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
    Gabriel Anton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gabriel Anton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gabriel Anton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gabriel Anton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gabriel Anton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gabriel Anton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gabriel Anton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gabriel Anton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gabriel Anton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gabriel Anton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gabriel Anton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm due for a regimen change in the next couple weeks and was looking for something more 2x a week'ish, will consider this one; thanks.

DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by SamSix View Post
    this is just a reworked PHAT routine. nice originality op...

edit: this is actually way less precise and efficient than PHAT. this is stupid
    It's not a reworked routine, it is a routine that was made back in the 1970's and used by tons of champions. Saying that a routine that was used by 8X Mr.Olympia's is a "reworked PHAT" shows how ignorant you really are. Learn your facts before you make statements. Yeah bro - it's a remade PHAT, even though it was out 40 years before PHAT. Do you even think? lol, I guess not ?

Do you have ANY idea how many champions has the 3on/1off produced?

More than you can even count.

You clearly have no idea what you are talking about; like you are literally clueless right now, so just stop (srs)

Lol @ saying it is less precise and less efficient . How many champions has PHAT produced?

Oh that's right.

Zero .

I'm sure you have tons of experience to say that PHAT is better than a well-known famous standard champion producing protocol.

Get outta here
    Last edited by DerekEt; 12-15-2012 at 08:12 PM.

DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by lefteris7 View Post
    If protein synthesis plays such an important role then why not do a full body workout every other day for optimal results? (inb4 KOHT)
    Srs question not trying to sound smartas$.
    Because at a certain level, it is too difficult to do enough volume every other day; and your joints/tendons/CNS will all take a beating. Also it would probably be better once you are advanced enough to do 2x a week.

Originally Posted by Gabriel Anton View Post
    I'm due for a regimen change in the next couple weeks and was looking for something more 2x a week'ish, will consider this one; thanks.
    Awesome

Aggrotech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aggrotech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aggrotech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aggrotech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aggrotech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aggrotech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aggrotech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aggrotech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aggrotech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aggrotech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aggrotech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Derek, I've been working out for 7 months . I'm currently bulking.

Do you think this routine is superior to Lyle Mcdonald's bulking routine ?
    eastern yuropoor crew
    cheeki breeki

lol, I tell you what, do this for 1 month and you tell me.

Aggrotech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aggrotech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aggrotech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aggrotech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aggrotech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aggrotech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aggrotech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aggrotech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aggrotech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aggrotech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aggrotech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by DerekEt View Post
    lol, I tell you what, do this for 1 month and you tell me.

I just wanted to hear your opinion . I will start doing this after I finish 4 weeks of Lyle's bulking routine .

Ah, by the way. I don't have access at the gym on Sundays.

Is it bad if I go for 6on/1off ?
    Last edited by Aggrotech; 12-15-2012 at 12:19 PM.
    eastern yuropoor crew
    cheeki breeki

GenevaB is on a distinguished road. (+10) GenevaB is on a distinguished road. (+10) GenevaB is on a distinguished road. (+10) GenevaB is on a distinguished road. (+10) GenevaB is on a distinguished road. (+10) GenevaB is on a distinguished road. (+10) GenevaB is on a distinguished road. (+10) GenevaB is on a distinguished road. (+10) GenevaB is on a distinguished road. (+10) GenevaB is on a distinguished road. (+10) GenevaB is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    No, what you should do is 3on/1off, then take all Sunday's off. This will come out to training each body part 3x in 2 weeks.

Mon - Chest/Arms
    Tue - Legs
    Wed- Delts/Back
    Thu- Off
    Fri- Chest/Arms
    Sat- Legs
    Sun- Off
    Mon- Delts/Back
    Tue- Off
    Wed- Chest/Arms
    Thu- Legs
    Fri- Delts/Back
    Sat- Off
    Sun- Off

EDIT: Sorry, I am at my girlfriend's house waiting for her to do something so posting from her computer.

Originally Posted by GenevaB View Post
    No, what you should do is 3on/1off, then take all Sunday's off. This will come out to training each body part 3x in 2 weeks.

Mon - Chest/Arms
    Tue - Legs
    Wed- Delts/Back
    Thu- Off
    Fri- Chest/Arms
    Sat- Legs
    Sun- Off
    Mon- Delts/Back
    Tue- Off
    Wed- Chest/Arms
    Thu- Legs
    Fri- Delts/Back
    Sat- Off
    Sun- Off

EDIT: Sorry, I am at my girlfriend's house waiting for her to do something so posting from her computer.

oh, I got it, thanks a lot .

one more thing I didn't understand, at chest/arms you said :
    -Barbell Curl 3x6-8 / Lying French Press 3x6-8
    -Incline Dumbbell Curl 3x8-10 / Tricep Pressdown 3x10-12
    -Preacher Curl 3x8-10/ Overhead Extension 3x8-10

I'm doing all this 6 exercises ? I'm supersetting them, or what ? Or, in 1 session I'm doing triceps, and in other I'm doing biceps ?
    eastern yuropoor crew
    cheeki breeki

GenevaB is on a distinguished road. (+10) GenevaB is on a distinguished road. (+10) GenevaB is on a distinguished road. (+10) GenevaB is on a distinguished road. (+10) GenevaB is on a distinguished road. (+10) GenevaB is on a distinguished road. (+10) GenevaB is on a distinguished road. (+10) GenevaB is on a distinguished road. (+10) GenevaB is on a distinguished road. (+10) GenevaB is on a distinguished road. (+10) GenevaB is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You superset them. Keep in mind, a superset really means : Barbell Curl(1 minute rest) Lying French Press(1 min rest) Barbell Curl (1 min rest) etc.

You still rest in between the superset; do it every session.

This is optional, you can just finish Chest first, then do Biceps, then Triceps. But it's a time saver and gives you a big arm pump; so whatever you prefer - I just know people want to get in and out ASAP.

Originally Posted by GenevaB View Post
    You superset them. Keep in mind, a superset really means : Barbell Curl(1 minute rest) Lying French Press(1 min rest) Barbell Curl (1 min rest) etc.

You still rest in between the superset; do it every session.

This is optional, you can just finish Chest first, then do Biceps, then Triceps. But it's a time saver and gives you a big arm pump; so whatever you prefer - I just know people want to get in and out ASAP.
    Ah, I got it all. Thanks for all the help man .
    eastern yuropoor crew
    cheeki breeki

biggerleaffan will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggerleaffan will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggerleaffan will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggerleaffan will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggerleaffan will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggerleaffan will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggerleaffan will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggerleaffan will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggerleaffan will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggerleaffan will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggerleaffan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ya you can superset but I think Derek posted a few pages back he prefers to do biceps then triceps...all in all it shouldn't matter too much

Registered User Animal_Strength's Avatar
    Animal_Strength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Animal_Strength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Animal_Strength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Animal_Strength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Animal_Strength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Animal_Strength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Animal_Strength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Animal_Strength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Animal_Strength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Animal_Strength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Animal_Strength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It's amazing you can respond here but not in the thread in which you called me out and got owned Ethan.

* Deleted because I am not going to drop down to the level of low-life trash *
    Last edited by DerekEt; 12-15-2012 at 08:11 PM.

Location: Misc City, BBington, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Dawes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dawes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dawes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dawes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dawes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dawes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dawes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dawes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dawes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dawes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dawes is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You're an idiot. It's not a reworked routine, it is a routine that was made back in the 1970's and used by tons of champions. Saying that a routine that was used by 8X Mr.Olympia's is a "reworked PHAT" shows how ignorant you really are. Learn your facts before you make statements. Yeah bro - it's a remade PHAT, even though it was out 40 years before PHAT. Do you even think for 5 seconds? I guess not at 17.
    So glad you posted this.

Anyway in regards to the routine, looks really good. I've taken your advice on several things in the past few weeks which have all paid off, so I'm tempted to follow this routine as well. I'm currently progressing well with my routine I have atm, however when gains start drying up I'll give this a go.

Animal_Strength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Animal_Strength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Animal_Strength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Animal_Strength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Animal_Strength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Animal_Strength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Animal_Strength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Animal_Strength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Animal_Strength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Animal_Strength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Animal_Strength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm bigger than you though Ethan, so I'm not pathetic at all. I'm bigger than you and I'm natty.

Also, I believe having multiple accounts is a bankable offense so you'd be banned as well

A pipe dream? I bench 305.

Fat? Lets see pics of you.

Troll? O rly, lets bring up your old threads from tmisc.

Lets not forget how badly you got owned in GSF or the fact your height weight advantage has done nothing for your physique or claimed strength even as someone who isn't natural

Cippi21 is just really nice. (+1000) Cippi21 is just really nice. (+1000) Cippi21 is just really nice. (+1000) Cippi21 is just really nice. (+1000) Cippi21 is just really nice. (+1000) Cippi21 is just really nice. (+1000) Cippi21 is just really nice. (+1000) Cippi21 is just really nice. (+1000) Cippi21 is just really nice. (+1000) Cippi21 is just really nice. (+1000) Cippi21 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Solid routine, I'm glad you posted it. Saw majority of my gains from a split like this. I do have a couple suggestions/questions tho.

- Why flat Flyes instead of incline? Doesn't look there there's a lot of upper chest work so adding it may be beneficial

- Also the dips, would you ever consider replacing them with a decline hammer press? I have nothing for dips at home and have been using that. Mind-muscle connection is INCREDIBLE.

- No weighted pull-ups on back days, why is this?

- The slash between two arm muscle group focused sets, are you treating them as a superset?

Other than that I love the setup. I'm coming off of somewhat of a deload, and I'm going to start this split on Monday.

Lol'd at the PHAT > Everything comments. PHAT serves its purpose for being a balanced routine, but does not compare to a solely mass related routine
    ♛ PUNK AESTHETICS CREW™ ♛

agrier9 is just really nice. (+1000) agrier9 is just really nice. (+1000) agrier9 is just really nice. (+1000) agrier9 is just really nice. (+1000) agrier9 is just really nice. (+1000) agrier9 is just really nice. (+1000) agrier9 is just really nice. (+1000) agrier9 is just really nice. (+1000) agrier9 is just really nice. (+1000) agrier9 is just really nice. (+1000) agrier9 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Animal_Strength View Post
    A pipe dream? I bench 305.

Fat? Lets see pics of you.

Troll? O rly, lets bring up your old threads from tmisc.

Lets not forget how badly you got owned in GSF or the fact your height weight advantage has done nothing for your physique or claimed strength even as someone who isn't natural
    If avi and stats are correct I don't believe you bench 305

Originally Posted by agrier9 View Post
    If avi and stats are correct I don't believe you bench 305
    Avi is well over a year old, I posted a new pic last night in a thread but it got deleted because I called ethan out with proof of him being not natural w/ pics etc.

agrier9 is just really nice. (+1000) agrier9 is just really nice. (+1000) agrier9 is just really nice. (+1000) agrier9 is just really nice. (+1000) agrier9 is just really nice. (+1000) agrier9 is just really nice. (+1000) agrier9 is just really nice. (+1000) agrier9 is just really nice. (+1000) agrier9 is just really nice. (+1000) agrier9 is just really nice. (+1000) agrier9 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Animal_Strength View Post
    Avi is well over a year old, I posted a new pic last night in a thread but it got deleted because I called ethan out with proof of him being not natural w/ pics etc.
    Personally I don't think people care if he is or not they only care if what he says is credible.

Originally Posted by agrier9 View Post
    Personally I don't think people care if he is or not they only care if what he says is credible.
    of course, i never denied what he was saying was wrong. he just called me out, made a ton of stuff up etc. and i dont think that is reasonable when he has not posted legitimate pics of himself to compare.

you have no proof of anything, you dont even post pics, and of all people you are so insecure that you made a thread on GSF to call me out when the issue was on here /fail

After which, you deleted your entire original post because not only did every member who posted in the thread called YOU out, but you have said you were leaving many times and have come back, sometimes within a couple of days.

Thank you , come again.

Thank you , come again.
    first pic is ancient, ive seen it a billion times and its like 20 feet from the camera.

the 2nd pic IS NOT YOU. there is no tattoo visible, when it clearly is visible from your back in the 3rd pic.

i dont know why you are posting pics of your girlfriend either.

i just got into grad school with a double major, and you are obviously the troll here. yes ethan go on cam, we would all love to see your physique

http://tinychat.com/goonsquadforums

waiting.