Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by shelifts1989 View Post

And I'm a female, I don't have a victim mentality. I"m telling you what my female friends tell me and what I think about men.

Thanks for your valuable input... Lulz

shelifts1989 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) shelifts1989 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) shelifts1989 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) shelifts1989 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) shelifts1989 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) shelifts1989 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) shelifts1989 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) shelifts1989 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) shelifts1989 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) shelifts1989 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) shelifts1989 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by hublife View Post

Thanks for your valuable input... Lulz
    Well guys either can face the truth of what women want or they can keep their head in the sand.

I can't tell you how hard it is to find a guy who lifts who has a job equal to or better than my job.

It's like finding a needle in a haystack.

If men would follow that simple advice, then we would want them.

- Get a good corporate job.

- Lift.

- Diet and or do cardio so that you are ripped. The guy should be at least my shape or better. I use gear so that sets the standard high.

- Have interests. Paint, work on cars, just do something other than watch TV.

- Do volunteer work. Care about something socially in the world. This shows that you are not a strict narcissist and want to help the world you live in.

- Treat her like a queen. This is the biggest reason why women leave men. Men get complacent and stop treating her well. You have to realize there are a ton of men who hit on your wife and girlfriend and you have to keep fighting for her. Take her for granted and stop listening to her, and some guy at work will listen to her and take her from you.
    Last edited by shelifts1989; 10-21-2013 at 05:50 PM.

Registered User HayZues Christi's Avatar
    HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by hublife View Post
    HZC I know you're a busy guy but I made a video "response" for this thread and the dudes who read it.

We've covered it before but thought it relevant to this thread and others.

Awesome vid man. Agree with everything you said x1000.

Jealousy is such a female trait. I literally laugh out loud at the guys who gotta "cuff" their girls every time they walk passed at the bar or something. You are just screaming to her that you view me as a threat. This makes her think she should notice me, even if she hasn't yet on her own.

Originally Posted by Iron80 View Post
    Hey, confidence in who you are. When I go into a bar or where ever I have a three minute rule. If you don't talk to a woman in the first three minutes your confidence starts going down. Talk to people. I walk op to a table and ask how ever one is doing, ask what is everybody celebrating tonight. Tell them we are all celebrating being beautiful , smile, laugh then walk away. It sends a signal that you are somebody important the women will notice and I promise if you socialize then your confidence will climb. You will be the popular one. Sounds ****in crazy but it works

That is a great rule man. Love it. and so true.

confidence breeds success. Success breeds confidence. You just gotta put yourself out there and jump in that loop.

I am just going to ignore the FA bs itt. No point in it. It would be like me arguing with a mechanic about cars when I know nothing about them. They are ridiculous.
    Ol' 71st street. The devil that birthed me.

606 G0D.

HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Well guys either can face the truth of what women want or they can keep their head in the sand.

I can't tell you how hard it is to find a guy who lifts who has a job equal to or better than my job.

It's like finding a needle in a haystack.

- Lift.

- Diet and or do cardio so that you are ripped. The guy should be at least my shape or better. I use gear so that sets the standard high.

- Have interests

- Do volunteer work

- Treat her like a queen
    so you want a very aesthetic guy who makes great money, has an excellent physique, and will give you praise that God would be jealous of? what do you have to offer him?
    *Our Body Fat Percentage is Too Damn High Crew.. Time to Cut*
    Pitt Panthers
    Pacer Nation

Registered User SwaggerMcdaniel's Avatar
    SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    speaking of smiles i'll give some advice

stay away from girls who dont smile

theres a lot of girls that will only put pics up with them doing a pouty face tryin too look hot. a girl who doesnt smile is a huge red flag for me now.. it was something i noticed but didnt think was a huge deal but now i realize it is
    destiny xbone misc crew

it piss

shelifts1989 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) shelifts1989 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) shelifts1989 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) shelifts1989 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) shelifts1989 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) shelifts1989 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) shelifts1989 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) shelifts1989 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) shelifts1989 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) shelifts1989 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) shelifts1989 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by HammerDance45 View Post
    so you want a very aesthetic guy who makes great money, has an excellent physique, and will give you praise that God would be jealous of? what do you have to offer him?
    Offer the same:

- Aesthetic physique thanks to diet, weights, cardio and HGH
    - Make good money
    - Perform volunteer work and work on social causes
    - Offer praise and treat him like a king

It's simple:

We look for equal or better

I usually just get number one:

Aesthetic guy who lifts

hard to find the other characteristics

*******s on here don't understand.
    Last edited by shelifts1989; 10-21-2013 at 06:19 PM.

Registered User HayZues Christi's Avatar
    HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Gravity isn't real.

The reason we cannot fly has more to do with fear than it does gravity. A man shouldn't be afraid, especially of rejection. I like to think of myself as a success with women and relationships. With that said, I have failed to sleep with most women I have ever approached. So what... If 9 out of 10 women reject me, then I guess I gotta approach 10 of them, and I am going to approach the 10 one with the same smile and care free perspective as I did the first. I know my self worth. I am NEVER going to base it whether some chick I don't even know yet is feelin me or not. You miss every shot you don't take.

Honestly, this should be fun. Relationships/dating/sex, should all be enjoyable. If you aren't having fun, you are doing it wrong. I tend to run ridiculously creepy game on cold approaches. Why? because it is funny to me. Maybe its even a little bit of a self defense. I can tell myself, "so what I got rejected, I made myself laugh." You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Im playing like kobe.

You CANT buy her love.

I know a lot of people talk about how nothing makes a womans pussy wet like cash, and even I often mention about "bettering yourself" in terms of financial success among others. There is no doubt that money can make you a more desired commodity in the dating world. With that said, YOU CANT BUY HER LOVE. You can buy her pussy, her time, her companionship, ect, ect, But money alone will never make that woman LOVE you. To make a woman love you requires triggering different thoughts and emotions then money. To make a woman love you, you have to be deep in her mind. You cannot buy your way into her mind.

She might pretend to love you for her money, or even love your money, but she will never love you.
    Ol' 71st street. The devil that birthed me.

606 G0D.

Registered Superhero TheJizzler's Avatar
    TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It's simple:

We look for equal or better

I usually just get number one:

Aesthetic guy who lifts
    You are reflected in who you attract.

You're attracting young guys whose only priority is easy pussy.

I don't know you how you haven't realised this yet.

KaijuHunter will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaijuHunter will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaijuHunter will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaijuHunter will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaijuHunter will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaijuHunter will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaijuHunter will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaijuHunter will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaijuHunter will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaijuHunter will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaijuHunter will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by turbodiesel_kai View Post
    Just understand the difference between knowing what you want and going after it, versus being desperate. know where to draw the line by realizing that at some point, the female has to reciprocate interest. If she doesn't but you still keep trying, that's being desperate.
    I suppose it's a fine line and you have to know when she's simply busy, or distracted or wahtever, vs. not interested.

If she's not interested, be ok with it. Be ready to move on, that's what keeps you from being desperate.
    Also understnad that some of this is up to the woman. i'ts not all up to you. you can't control what other people feel unless there's some kind of negativity involved.
    Yeah that part I already knew, that if you keep pushing and she is not welcoming your advances than yes that is desperate, but I have heard it is possible for a guy to come off desperate after making the first move, approach

Originally Posted by TheJizzler View Post
    You are reflected in who you attract.

You're attracting young guys whose only priority is easy pussy.

I don't know you how you haven't realised this yet.
    If you refuse to give it up first date, that eliminates 99% of the douchebags.

They have to work for it. Hardly easy.

Originally Posted by KaijuHunter View Post
    Yeah that part I already knew, that if you keep pushing and she is not welcoming your advances than yes that is desperate, but I have heard it is possible for a guy to come off desperate after making the first move, approach
    Yes I can't tell you how many white knights come off as desperate.....there's a way to be nice and compliment without WKing.

Rugby2020 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rugby2020 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rugby2020 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rugby2020 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rugby2020 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rugby2020 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rugby2020 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rugby2020 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rugby2020 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rugby2020 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rugby2020 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Seeing as you're on gear, do you also bring another penis, strong jaw and body hair to the relationship?

Edit: Was meant to quote Shelifts.

Originally Posted by Rugby2020 View Post
    Seeing as you're on gear, do you also bring another penis, strong jaw and body hair to the relationship?

Edit: Was meant to quote Shelifts.
    Gh, not test

milewidemike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) milewidemike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) milewidemike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) milewidemike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) milewidemike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) milewidemike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) milewidemike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) milewidemike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) milewidemike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) milewidemike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) milewidemike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would say number 2 is the hardest part, because you can't literally stop pursuing women since women are usually the passive sex
    If you stop pursuing women with taking them home in mind you will be alot better/ more smooth with them and probably end up taking them home as a result. I am a strong believer in disregarding females and acquiring aesthetics because if you truly disregard them they will see getting you as a challenge and everyone likes a challenge

Better than you turbodiesel_kai's Avatar
    turbodiesel_kai is a name known to all. (+5000) turbodiesel_kai is a name known to all. (+5000) turbodiesel_kai is a name known to all. (+5000) turbodiesel_kai is a name known to all. (+5000) turbodiesel_kai is a name known to all. (+5000) turbodiesel_kai is a name known to all. (+5000) turbodiesel_kai is a name known to all. (+5000) turbodiesel_kai is a name known to all. (+5000) turbodiesel_kai is a name known to all. (+5000) turbodiesel_kai is a name known to all. (+5000) turbodiesel_kai is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I think it's all in your attitude. Like you don't care that much if the girl likes you or not. You just kind of have to talk to them like y ou would anyone else without it being outcome dependent.
    Squat 525, 495x5
    DL 495x5
    Bench 405x2 , 365x8, 335x11
    Standing overhead presses 225x8
    Seated shoulder presses 225x13

CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In for later reading and learning (haven't read every post ITT).

PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by HammerDance45 View Post

AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Any advice for women on how to attract more men?

Spartan32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spartan32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spartan32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spartan32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spartan32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spartan32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spartan32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spartan32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spartan32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spartan32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spartan32 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Awesome thread with some really good advice. I saw a video a few years back and the advice from it has helped me in literally aspect of my life. School, work, relationships.

You Become What You Think About - I've been on both sides of this. Growing up I was always a really confident kid, got a lot of attention from girls, and it was always just so easy. I just knew what to say and girls just gravitated towards me. I learned early as a kid playfully teasing girls and busting their balls was the best way to get them to like you. Things changed for me when I hit 16 and went through a bad breakup with a girl who I "loved". I lost all confidence, got depressed, hated myself and had a ton of anxiety. All of a sudden people started reacting differently to me, girls no longer had interest, people seemed to not want to talk to me anymore and my life was hell. I made 1,000 excuses. I thought that I had gotten ugly, blah, blah, blah. This lasted for a good 6 years and ruined my late teens/early 20s. Those good feelings I had before seemed like a dream that was gone forever.

In reality I began telling everyone that I was a miserable SOB with no confidence and nothing to offer. I wasn't saying it with my words, but it was written all of my face and my body language. When I was a kid and again now, I had a good self image of myself. In my mind, I pictured myself being good looking, fun to be around, and interesting. When my life went to **** for the 6 years, I had the exact opposite. When I thought about myself, the first things that came into my mind were my ex girlfriend rejecting me, other people giving me bad reactions. I was creating and distorting my own reality and sabotaging myself. I started believing it and other people started believing it as well. My body language got weird, I stopped smiling, and I had a horrible vibe.

Guys that get rejected a lot or are scared to approach.. What is the first thing that pops into your head when you think about approaching a girl? I am guessing it is a past experience of you getting turned down and the bad feeling that it gave you right? Or maybe some guy bullying you and telling you that you are nothing? Guys that have a lot of success and aren't scared to approach. What is the first thing that pops into your head when you think about approaching a girl? I am guessing it is a past experience of you having success approaching a girl and the great feeling that it gave you. It may even have been a time that you got rejected but just shrugged it off and was proud of yourself for having the balls to do it. It's a gradual change but eventually it will happen. You only feel the way you do now because you are in a habit of feeling and thinking that way.

You choose what you want to think about and how you want to feel. It's more than just "thinking positive" and "thinking negative" though. You can't logically think to yourself that you should be confident and good with women and expect it to happen just like that. You have to start really believing it and feeling it too. You have to make sure that all of your past successes in life dominate your mind so the next time you want to approach that girl, a successful image comes in your head and you feel good about yourself. It will be written all over your face that you are a happy and confident guy and you will have more success in every aspect of your life.

People react to you by how you present yourself. If you are getting ****ty feedback, it is for a reason. A reason that you always have control over as no one can control your mind but you. Even if you aren't the best looking guy it's no excuse. I am guessing your mindset is crap and that's the real turnoff. There are a ton of girls out there that would date you if only you had a better view of yourself.
    Last edited by Spartan32; 10-22-2013 at 09:39 PM.

turbodiesel_kai is a name known to all. (+5000) turbodiesel_kai is a name known to all. (+5000) turbodiesel_kai is a name known to all. (+5000) turbodiesel_kai is a name known to all. (+5000) turbodiesel_kai is a name known to all. (+5000) turbodiesel_kai is a name known to all. (+5000) turbodiesel_kai is a name known to all. (+5000) turbodiesel_kai is a name known to all. (+5000) turbodiesel_kai is a name known to all. (+5000) turbodiesel_kai is a name known to all. (+5000) turbodiesel_kai is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by AJ7123 View Post
    Any advice for women on how to attract more men?
    attitude is everything.
    We all want an intelligent confident woman, but don't have the attitude of knowing everything and being overbearingly confident. there's a balancing act.
    Kind of like how women wnat a confident guy but not cocky. same thing.
    Know your worth but don't act like nobody else is worth anything.
    HAVE HOBBIES! for the love of God, have some interests that make you want to get up in the morning besides going to work and going shopping.
    Be able to entertain yourself without needing to be around other people.

HOpe that helps.
    Squat 525, 495x5
    DL 495x5

Thearmyguy1283 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thearmyguy1283 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thearmyguy1283 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thearmyguy1283 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thearmyguy1283 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thearmyguy1283 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thearmyguy1283 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thearmyguy1283 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thearmyguy1283 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Vajayjay

Have something(s) to be passionate about in your life; things you're really good at. Doesn't really matter what it is, women like a guy who's an expert in something. As long as it's not something too nerdy.

Only worry about the women who like you as you are. If someone says yo'ure too skinny, too muscular, too whatever, then it's too bad. for every one that doesn't like you , there is one who does.

I've had women say to me that i'm getting too big, that they don't like that kind of thing. well guess what, a woman who doesn't like it isn't the woman for me! There are plenty out there who do.
    Dude that's funny. I had a chick tell me I needed to go eat a cheese burger or something. To each their own I guess. On the bright side I do meet plenty of shallow chicks that do stuff like grab my arms and say stuff while I am in line ordering food at Subway or when I'm swimming.

AlexTrebek will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexTrebek will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexTrebek will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexTrebek will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexTrebek will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexTrebek will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexTrebek will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexTrebek will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexTrebek will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexTrebek will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexTrebek will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    How can I feel confident if Ive never accomplished anything? I cant make up things to be confident about.
    Colonial Penn Crew

Originally Posted by Thearmyguy1283 View Post
    Dude that's funny. I had a chick tell me I needed to go eat a cheese burger or something. To each their own I guess. On the bright side I do meet plenty of shallow chicks that do stuff like grab my arms and say stuff while I am in line ordering food at Subway or when I'm swimming.
    yeah, you can't change what people like. Too many guys waste time chasing girls who don't like them. If a girl doesn't like you for who youare, move on and fine one who does.
    Squat 525, 495x5
    DL 495x5

KaijuHunter will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaijuHunter will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaijuHunter will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaijuHunter will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaijuHunter will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaijuHunter will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaijuHunter will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaijuHunter will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaijuHunter will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaijuHunter will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaijuHunter will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I think it's all in your attitude. Like you don't care that much if the girl likes you or not. You just kind of have to talk to them like y ou would anyone else without it being outcome dependent.
    That makes sense

knotedgar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The points the OP makes are valid, all of them, even the exes coming back into our lives, that has all happened to me. Do what the OP says, smile, be confident, all of his tips are proven. Also, this quote from a member here is exactly what women want.

Any good job, not necessarily corporate, you don't have to be a banker, though some women might want that type of job. I'm a hydrogeologist, as far from corporate as you can get, she still loves me.

Originally Posted by shelifts1989
    - Lift.
    Yes, definitely.

OK

- Have interests. Paint, work on cars, just do something other than watch TV.
    Exactly, well said, TV watching doesn't count.

- Do volunteer work. Care about something socially in the world. This shows that you are not a strict narcissist and want to help the world you live in.
    I don't necessarily agree with this one, I think you can prove you give 2 cents about the world by doing something more than volunteer work, regardless though, the point stands, you should care about more than yourself and money, improve the world, help kids, support something, donate to good causes, help improve third world countries, anything.

- Treat her like a queen. This is the biggest reason why women leave men. Men get complacent and stop treating her well. You have to realize there are a ton of men who hit on your wife and girlfriend and you have to keep fighting for her. Take her for granted and stop listening to her, and some guy at work will listen to her and take her from you.
    This for sure. I've been with my GF for 7 years now, I still open the car door for her, hold her hand when she's getting out of the car, little things count. If you do the litle things regularly, the big things will come easier.

poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AlexTrebek View Post
    How can I feel confident if Ive never accomplished anything? I cant make up things to be confident about.
    start accompling chit! set a few short-term goals for yourself and be proud of yourself as you achieve them. then do it again and again and again, etc.

niosh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) niosh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) niosh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) niosh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) niosh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) niosh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) niosh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) niosh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) niosh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) niosh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) niosh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Lightbulb

Must be a coincidence the people disputing advice in this thread are self proclaimed FA/virgins or reds.

AlexTrebek will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexTrebek will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexTrebek will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexTrebek will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexTrebek will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexTrebek will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexTrebek will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexTrebek will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexTrebek will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexTrebek will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexTrebek will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by poolshark472 View Post
    start accompling chit! set a few short-term goals for yourself and be proud of yourself as you achieve them. then do it again and again and again, etc.
    I really dont have any way of accomplishing anything I have no money. Nothing interests me that doesnt involve money and a crappy minimum wage job isnt going to help.
    Colonial Penn Crew

Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I wish I had a mixture of Hzc,Jamestown & Hubs attitude/mindset no more arguments here on my end.I think one of the main reasons I cannot succeed with women is because I am not mature enough for sex or a relationship yet.I am all ears I apologize for disagreeing with the 10 year part.

AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    attitude is everything.
    We all want an intelligent confident woman, but don't have the attitude of knowing everything and being overbearingly confident. there's a balancing act.
    Kind of like how women wnat a confident guy but not cocky. same thing.
    Know your worth but don't act like nobody else is worth anything.
    HAVE HOBBIES! for the love of God, have some interests that make you want to get up in the morning besides going to work and going shopping.
    Be able to entertain yourself without needing to be around other people.

HOpe that helps.

but I'm really good at it

chirashi is just really nice. (+1000) chirashi is just really nice. (+1000) chirashi is just really nice. (+1000) chirashi is just really nice. (+1000) chirashi is just really nice. (+1000) chirashi is just really nice. (+1000) chirashi is just really nice. (+1000) chirashi is just really nice. (+1000) chirashi is just really nice. (+1000) chirashi is just really nice. (+1000) chirashi is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Legend1617 View Post
    I wish I had a mixture of Hzc,Jamestown & Hubs attitude/mindset no more arguments here on my end.I think one of the main reasons I cannot succeed with women is because I am not mature enough for sex or a relationship yet.I am all ears I apologize for disagreeing with the 10 year part.
    You're only 22 man. You have plenty of time to get out there and get experience. It starts with the first step. You don't have to blindly follow everything they say BUT 99% of their advice is spot on. They've been there and done that and yes, at one point they were clueless. A lot of the time it just takes life experience.