Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by rgnx View Post
    Wrong, the little bullies will all grow up to be extreme liberals just like their single mothers. (aka Democrats, aka no future, aka wincel)
    I have never bullied anyone. Ever. Srs. Ever. I have stood up for people who have been bullied.

Anyway, under the American system,

brb can't ban the kid from the bus because racist
    brb can't hit the kid because child abuse
    brb can't call the kid's parents because stay at home mom who is a crack whore/stripper
    brb can't teach victim to fight back because assault and kid would likely lose due to bbc genetics
    brb can't arm the victim because "psycho"
    brb can't move away and put the victim in a separate school because racist/classist/whatever

Meanwhile, if the bus drivers, school teachers, coaches, etc were allowed discretion to provide appropriate force in the form of a slap across the face, we would be much better off imo.

DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by 1hardgainer View Post
    I'm against bullying too, but alot of miscers seem to be pro bullying because they think it will toughen kids up.
    It's because their parents were retarded alcoholics who beat them when they couldn't pay their cable bill and had to watch Judge Judy instead

RoxyFoxy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoxyFoxy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoxyFoxy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoxyFoxy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoxyFoxy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoxyFoxy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoxyFoxy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoxyFoxy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoxyFoxy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoxyFoxy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoxyFoxy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I always feel bad for bullied people, some of them never get over it. It´s truly harsh, especially for sensitive people.
    ~~Cardio Bunny ~~ Eastern European ~~

katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by pondus_levo View Post
    Bullying is no good, but kids need to be taught it's okay to defend themselves, not have to walk the other way.

As a kid I was allowed to stand up to my bullies. They would get in trouble, not me. These days both kids get in trouble, which just benefits the bully and teaches the kids that are being bullied to be passive and weak.
    True. IDK all the details, but I was called to my daughter's school to pick her up and she had a 2 day suspension for verbally threatening another child. Was told that they had a zero tolerance policy and normally would call police.

Story from my daughter was that the another kid was bullying her at recess and she said something like "I'm going to kill you" or "I should kill you" which was reported to teachers by other students. She didn't shove or hit anyone or brandish a weapon or any such.

This was elementary school.

I guess if she had actually punched or slapped the kid she would have been sent to "alternative school" or expelled.

Originally Posted by sooby View Post
    child bullying is some brutal azz chit srs

- Kids have zero filter and will go 100% blackpill
    - They will turn every1 against you, make you look like a loser
    - Now nobody will want to make friends with you, thus becoming a loner
    - Group activities becomes awkward cuz no1 wants you
    - Spend your recess staring at a wall cuz no1 wants to play with you
    - Lose all confidence in yourself, become timid and fearful, perpetuating a cycle of becoming more of a loser/loner
    - Grades start to slip because you absolutely dread coming to school, parents on your azz now
    - Feel like you have no one you can turn to because you think it will make things worse and you'd be the class snitch
    - Imagine going through this 7-8 hours a day, 5 days a week
    - No one recognizes your pain, just begin to hate school and hate life
    - etc, etc

From there the kid is probably a few extra pushes from going completely off the edge. Would rather my kid if I had one beat the chit out of another kid then have him spiral to the bottom this way srs. Even if he loses at least he'll gain some respect for defending himself. But would probably put him in a karate/taekwondo class or sum chit.

I volunteered to head summer school activities for a few weeks with a bunch of 9 year olds. Noticed this one kid who wasn't exactly getting bullied, but the other kids would kind of avoid, not talk to and seemed like a loner. So I kept my eye on him a bit closer and tried to be extra nice and sociable to him. A week in it turned to full on bullying then pretty much told all the kids to cut the chit. Had a heart to heart with the littlebrah and found out he loves swimming and was good at it.

Made him team captain of a swimming competition so he would feel more involved and not be picked last. His team won (thanks to him), kids enjoyed themselves and forgot about the bullying and were actually mirin his swimming ability. Turns out all the kids learned he wasn't some weirdo so they all made friends with him and he enjoyed himself after.

His parents thanked me and said they never saw their kid so happy and excited (apparently he bragged about me to his parents lol ...) and they almost didn't sign him up for it because the kid was against it. Not to pat myself on the back or anything but it felt good seeing the littlebrah smile and that I prevented a future school shooter in the making (or so I tell myself, lol).
    GJDM
    INTP Crew
    Inattentive ADD Crew
    Mom That Miscs Crew

rgnx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rgnx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rgnx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rgnx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rgnx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rgnx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rgnx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rgnx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rgnx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rgnx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rgnx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by wincel View Post
    I have never bullied anyone. Ever. Srs. Ever. I have stood up for people who have been bullied.

Anyway, under the American system,

brb can't ban the kid from the bus because racist
    brb can't hit the kid because child abuse
    brb can't call the kid's parents because stay at home mom who is a crack whore/stripper
    brb can't teach victim to fight back because assault and kid would likely lose due to bbc genetics
    brb can't arm the victim because "psycho"
    brb can't move away and put ur kid in a separate school because racist/classist/whatever
    Wrong, you can teach your kid self defense and to fight back.

A 12 year old is not gonna go to jail for punching his bully in the face.

DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by BeginnerGainz View Post
    Just lol @ living in a poverty school district and subjecting your offspring to dealing with such crap everyday
    This. Private schooling usually plays the zookeeper role a lot better than the publics

wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by katya422 View Post
    True. IDK all the details, but I was called to my daughter's school to pick her up and she had a 2 day suspension for verbally threatening another child. Was told that they had a zero tolerance policy and normally would call police.

Story from my daughter was that the another kid was bullying her at recess and she said something like "I'm going to kill you" or "I should kill you" which was reported to teachers by other students. She didn't shove or hit anyone or brandish a weapon or any such.

This was elementary school.

I guess if she had actually punched or slapped the kid she would have been sent to "alternative school" or expelled.

GJDM
    Ur daughter is a smart girl and she will know how to defend herself in life srs

snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If that’s the worst bullying you face as a kid, you got off easy
    SuperHercules crew
    cancer survivor crew
    Dyslexic crew
    Friend of Mr.Wilson crew
    Ugly and old cell crew
    Cat crew
    Insomniac crew

Wrong, you can teach your kid self defense and to fight back.

A 12 year old is not gonna go to jail for punching his bully in the face.
    Self defense my ass. If I have a kid, I'm not about to give him a false sense of confidence that he can take on multiple people. What do you think would have happened to that boy if he hit the black kid? They would have mobbed him, and he might have been seriously injured or even killed. It's good to train your kid in MMA and chit, but it will do him zero good in a real fight. In a real fight, the thing that wins is having a weapon and being trained on how to use it to eliminate your opponent. That is ALL that matters. I'm not going to fill my kid's heads with lies that he can take on some black dude taller, stronger, and heavier than him with a bunch of other black dudes around. Nope. He's getting a weapon. And he's going to know that the moment his personal safety is threatened, the law has officially failed him, and it is now in his hands to defend himself. He has the green light to go to town.

Fuk this hollywood bs where you fight with fists. Humans use tools. Everything goes. Don't like it? Don't fight. Tell your kid to stay the hell away from my kid. That's how I would approach it.

neondevil is a name known to all. (+5000) neondevil is a name known to all. (+5000) neondevil is a name known to all. (+5000) neondevil is a name known to all. (+5000) neondevil is a name known to all. (+5000) neondevil is a name known to all. (+5000) neondevil is a name known to all. (+5000) neondevil is a name known to all. (+5000) neondevil is a name known to all. (+5000) neondevil is a name known to all. (+5000) neondevil is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ninetynine8 View Post
    I mean I guess but most kids aren't tough enough for that

yeah if I have kids I'm def telling them it's ok for them to beat the cht out of bullies, also have them in some kind of martial art. Also mirin your story brah, from my childhood memories all the teachers/adults when I was a kid were straight up npcs.

Wasn't a loner but whenever one of my friends would be disruptive in class i'd be the one to get in chit for it and vice versa. Just total npcs from my recollection.
    "Most kids aren't tough enough for that."

Yeah they aren't which is why they have to become tough with the help of a parent. You can't ban bullying because bullies don't adhere to rules in the first place.

You have to teach a child to be strong which means good parents. The tragedy here is weak people raise even more weak people. I remember being thrown out of school in second grade when a nun broke a ruler on my hand because I apparently smiled at her and called her an old bitch after. Never tolerate unjustified physical abuse from anyone. Period.

neondevil is a name known to all. (+5000) neondevil is a name known to all. (+5000) neondevil is a name known to all. (+5000) neondevil is a name known to all. (+5000) neondevil is a name known to all. (+5000) neondevil is a name known to all. (+5000) neondevil is a name known to all. (+5000) neondevil is a name known to all. (+5000) neondevil is a name known to all. (+5000) neondevil is a name known to all. (+5000) neondevil is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Self defense my ass. If I have a kid, I'm not about to give him a false sense of confidence that he can take on multiple people. What do you think would have happened to that boy if he hit the black kid? They would have mobbed him, and he might have been seriously injured or even killed. It's good to train your kid in MMA and chit, but it will do him zero good in a real fight. In a real fight, the thing that wins is having a weapon and being trained on how to use it to eliminate your opponent. That is ALL that matters. I'm not going to fill my kid's heads with lies that he can take on some black dude taller, stronger, and heavier than him with a bunch of other black dudes around. Nope. He's getting a weapon. And he's going to know that the moment his personal safety is threatened, the law has officially failed him, and it is now in his hands to defend himself. He has the green light to go to town.
    Did you work out today?

Originally Posted by neondevil View Post
    "Most kids aren't tough enough for that."

Yeah they aren't which is why they have to become tough with the help of a parent. You can't ban bullying because bullies don't adhere to rules in the first place.

You have to teach a child to be strong which means good parents. The tragedy here is weak people raise even more weak people. I remember being thrown out of school in second grade when a nun broke a ruler on my hand because I apparently smiled at her and called her an old bitch after. Never tolerate unjustified physical abuse from anyone. Period.
    It's pretty easy to make a kid the toughest kid in the room by arming him with a combat knife. Just saying.

rgnx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rgnx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rgnx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rgnx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rgnx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rgnx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rgnx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rgnx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rgnx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rgnx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rgnx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Part of self defense is picking the fight at the right time. Not when it's 1v5.

Part of self defense is picking the fight at the right time. Not when it's 1v5.
    Right. Well that was effectively a 1 v 20 or something situation there.

Originally Posted by DoctorJihad View Post
    Unfortunately the system allows this type of bullying. People are saying the kid will be stronger for it but the fact of the matter is that he's probably just going to be a social outcast his whole life because he won't get the opportunity to do normal things.
    In today's age of recording everything, he can never reach a high profile position, get a scholarship, or anything now. Someone will blackmail him with that chit for the rest of his life. Probably that same pos who bullied him. I love these braindead retards who automatically assume the n word is racist. Hurr durr he's the racist. Clearly it wasn't the people racially singling him out and bullying him repeatedly trying to force him to say it. OFC the kid is gonna say it. I'd have said it too.

Registered User StoneColdMarko7's Avatar
    StoneColdMarko7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StoneColdMarko7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StoneColdMarko7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StoneColdMarko7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StoneColdMarko7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StoneColdMarko7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StoneColdMarko7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StoneColdMarko7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StoneColdMarko7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StoneColdMarko7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StoneColdMarko7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Black people are annoying clowns. Yeah call me racist I dare you I double dare you ya fakkits

Originally Posted by StoneColdMarko7 View Post
    Black people are annoying clowns. Yeah call me racist I dare you I double dare you ya fakkits
    Sigh. I knew some dude would say this. It's not all black people. It's *******s like that guy. And they are in every race. Except right now black asshoels can play the race card and get away with a lot of ridiculous bs.

Registered User StoneColdMarko7's Avatar
    StoneColdMarko7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StoneColdMarko7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StoneColdMarko7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StoneColdMarko7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StoneColdMarko7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StoneColdMarko7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StoneColdMarko7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StoneColdMarko7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StoneColdMarko7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StoneColdMarko7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StoneColdMarko7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Sigh. I knew some dude would say this. It's not all black people. It's *******s like that guy. And they are in every race. Except right now black asshoels can play the race card and get away with a lot of ridiculous bs.
    Yeah yeah yeah dont generalize blah blah blah we all know a lot of black kids have garbage criminal mouth yelling no good parents, IF they EVEN have them in the first place. I would send all these little black kids into boot camps. Teach them some manners.

It's pretty easy to make a kid the toughest kid in the room by arming him with a combat knife. Just saying.
    Yeah and he better know how to use it. Plenty of kids brought knives to school where I came from, you're looking for constant excuses to be weak. Look for excuses to be strong.

Originally Posted by StoneColdMarko7 View Post
    Yeah yeah yeah dont generalize blah blah blah we all know a lot of black kids have garbage criminal mouth yelling no good parents, IF they EVEN have them in the first place. I would send all these little black kids into boot camps. Teach them some manners.
    I'm all for sending the delinquent ones like the ******* in this vid to boot camp. If they like hurting people, maybe the military is the place for them.

Yeah and he better know how to use it. Plenty of kids brought knives to school where I came from, you're looking for constant excuses to be weak. Look for excuses to be strong.
    Again, no amount of strength will protect you from a mob of 20 people kicking you. You will be seriously injured or even killed. Even if it's women.

Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by snailsrus View Post
    ****ing this 100%
    AcetylCoA gets reps

"God your dunce." - Swept

LSU Tigers/Washington Nationals

Originally Posted by snailsrus View Post
    That is not the worst example of bullying. I can find terrifying examples where bullies mutilate children. The point I am making is that this kid's reputation and life is basically ruined because of this *******. And there was nothing he could do. And you all endorse this behavior as if it somehow grows him as a person when it does nothing of the sort.

Ya I'm sure the black kid was trying to teach him a valuable lesson about race relations. *rolls eyes*
    Tough love, right? My ass.

I'm all for sending the delinquent ones like the ******* in this vid to boot camp. If they like hurting people, maybe the military is the place for them.

Again, no amount of strength will protect you from a mob of 20 people kicking you. You will be seriously injured or even killed. Even if it's women.

Yeah I agree every situation turns to that ever so you should definitely hide in fear constantly because you make up stuff in your head. Of course I can't fight 20 people that's when you goto an old martial art called running.

You've been inside too long and you're literally making things up in your head to agree with being weak. Stop that it's not good for you.

Yeah I agree every situation turns to that ever so you should definitely hide in fear constantly because you make up stuff in your head. Of course I can't fight 20 people that's when you goto an old martial art called running.

You've been inside too long and you're literally making things up in your head to agree with being weak. Stop that it's not good for you.
    Ok so that kid hits the black kid on the bus. Where's he gonna run to? Also lol @ outrunning the black kid. And you accuse me of making chit up.

Ok so that kid kids the black kid on the bus. Where's he gonna run to?
    Forward into them, fully accepting death and taking as many with him as he can while using weapons if possible. I am 100% serious.

Originally Posted by CommodusMax View Post
    You better watch what you say about the black child you right-winger in disguise. This is nothing compared to the systemic racism black children have to grow up with. Also I think there's more to the story here
    Yeah sure like what? Kid was just sitting there with his hand on his head minding his own business.

Ok so that kid hits the black kid on the bus. Where's he gonna run to? Also lol @ outrunning the black kid. And you accuse me of making chit up.
    As if he's going to be able to run faster anyways just lol

RoxyFoxy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoxyFoxy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoxyFoxy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoxyFoxy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoxyFoxy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoxyFoxy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoxyFoxy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoxyFoxy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoxyFoxy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoxyFoxy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoxyFoxy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Tbh in Easter Europe if you have a bully even your parents encourage you to crush them. Toxic af but no one is weak

Even my grandpa told to my brother when he was small af that if he ever comes home beaten he will whoop his ass too

This is not good, me and my brother never had bullies, kids were tough af, but the environment was toxic

Learn to stand for yourself, but make proper rules too. Brb punishing the kid that defend himself. This is abnormal

Originally Posted by CommodusMax View Post
    That's just what we see in the video.

You seem to have a penchant for promoting whiteness and devaluing blackness. Stop it
    u should apply to become a defense attorney for the gangster disciples

For this kind of situation, the kid's best bet would have been to just be quiet and not say the n word. Walk off. Go home and tell mom, and file a complaint. And as a parent, their best bet would be to move their kid away from these degens into a better school. Sadly, that is their only recourse.

Also I will give you guys examples of bullying in my ee country.
    Bullies were locking skinny dudes in locker/classroom cabinets, light pieces of paper on fire and throw those inside the locked cabinets. Kids were inside screaming because they were afraid of the fire.

Sad af

Originally Posted by RoxyFoxy22 View Post
    Also I will give you guys examples of bullying in my ee country.
    Bullies were locking skinny dudes in locker/classroom cabinets, light pieces of paper on fire and throw those inside the locked cabinets. Kids were inside screaming because they were afraid of the fire.

Sad af
    Isn't that a good day in Eastern Europe?