Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mp83 View Post
    Demetrious Johnson could make you into his girlfriend and there's nothing you could do about it
    Oh wow the greatest midget fighter of all time can beat him that really discredit him huh.

Saying "size don't matter" is something only small men say, size matters A LOT.

IF the midget Is WAAAAAAAAY more skilled then yeah they overcome the size differential, but a journeyman heavyweight, or a novice would wreck mighty mouses anus and he could do diddly squat about it.

So again, yes highly trained skilled midgets can beat untrained slub big men, but if the big man is trained, there is NOTHING the midget can do except be dominated.

Size.

Matters.

mp83 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mp83 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mp83 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mp83 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mp83 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mp83 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mp83 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mp83 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mp83 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mp83 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mp83 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by stayhomeneet View Post
    Oh wow the greatest midget fighter of all time can beat him that really discredit him huh.

Saying "size don't matter" is something only small men say, size matters A LOT.

IF the midget Is WAAAAAAAAY more skilled then yeah they overcome the size differential, but a journeyman heavyweight, or a novice would wreck mighty mouses anus and he could do diddly squat about it.

So again, yes highly trained skilled midgets can beat untrained slub big men, but if the big man is trained, there is NOTHING the midget can do except be dominated.

Size.

Matters.
    He said he could take any flyweight and I gave him a counter-example. Yes, a bigger trained guy can beat a smaller trained guy.
    {Misc Fisherman Crew}
    {Misc Investing Crew}

Part Animal, Part Machine cheerupemokid's Avatar
    cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by hidingwithmusic View Post
    We are talking about who'd win in a real fight and you just cant stop talking about f*cking wrestling. Dude, Riddle was a professional fighter for the UFC and was getting trained by high level wrestling coaches who are possibly some of the best in the world.. in this case against Riddle, I bet Steiner would move way too slow and gas if he faught the weight he did. Also NO! Even if you claim that Steiner could be familiar with all jujitsu submissions then you're delusional, bro. How can that be true if hes never trained it? Since Steiner has never trained it & if he's rolling with a black belt he would never transition out of something or even see the submission coming.. riddle will break him!!!

Ok you're right, Steiner has the advantage of size and strength.. you've never heard of fighters sparring at open weight? Riddle has the advantage of his fight IQ, experience (13 professional fights), his stand up, and ground game beyond the little knowledge I see you even have. Good job proving your point that Hulk Hogan is too weak of a bitch and got hurt. What does it matter? Hes the most terrible unathletic and stiffest person ever in a wrestling ring. Hogan cant fight anyway!
    Literally thousands of people have been in the UFC. He was never an elite fighter. And it doesn’t matter who he trained with Steiner was a D1 All American. He’s at another level.

For illustration purposes, if Riddle was at a good camp someone with Steiner’s credentials would be teaching Riddle. And a lot of MMA gyms guys with resumes not even that good are teaching the wrestling. You don’t become that level of a wrestler training wrestling part time as part of your MMA training.

And I’m not talking about pro wrestling, I’m talking about catch wrestling. Again, catch wrestling is responsible for the existence of Brazilian jiu jujutsu. Josh Barnett, the youngest UFC champ in history is a catch wrestler, for example.

The point of bringing up Hulk Hogan was just to illustrate how guys used to be trained. They were stretched with catch wrestling submissions to see if they were tough enough to handle it. Pro wrestling training when Steiner was coming up was vastly different than it is today. He would have been put in several submission holds before he even started learning to take bumps.

You’re also suffering from recency bias with Steiner. This was prime Steiner before the steroid abuse. As an illustration of Steiner’s athleticism he invented what would essentially become the hurracanrana, the Frankensteiner.

It’s indisputable that Steiner is a superior wrestler. It’s indisputable that he’s bigger and stronger.

Riddle would have a striking advantage but he would have a reach disadvantage and his striking was not scary.

In a legit fight a Prime Steiner would likely take him down and bully the f out of him.

Brock Lesnar became UFC HW champion based on his elite wrestling and strength advantage, so your dismissiveness of Steiner beating up a welterweight is a little ridiculous.
    Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. -C.S. Lewis

I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    They meld together into Ridley Scott.

XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Scott Steiner wears Chain Mail, Riddle can't defeat that.

BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Demetrious Johnson could make you into his girlfriend and there's nothing you could do about it
    As long as I can get close to him without being knocked out I would little just pick him up and slam him on his head, instant KO

mp83 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mp83 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mp83 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mp83 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mp83 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mp83 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mp83 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mp83 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mp83 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mp83 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mp83 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by BigDeeps01 View Post
    As long as I can get close to him without being knocked out I would little just pick him up and slam him on his head, instant KO
    Lol at thinking you can just pick up an elite-level fighter. He'd take you down and turn your head into ground beef with elbows or submit you easily
    {Misc Fisherman Crew}
    {Misc Investing Crew}

ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Steiner has said in interviews that when he was in prime BPP shreddedness--he actually only weighed about 230. So the size difference would be a little bit closer with Riddle, compared to somebody l like Lesnar who actually fought UFC at 265.
    Epic Beard Man crew

My Journal: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164109201&page=61

Registered User KernelBluegrass's Avatar
    KernelBluegrass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KernelBluegrass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KernelBluegrass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KernelBluegrass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KernelBluegrass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KernelBluegrass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KernelBluegrass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KernelBluegrass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KernelBluegrass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KernelBluegrass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KernelBluegrass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    @1:35 Scott "suplexes" a 300lb man that didn't want to be suplexed. Matt Dribble can phuck off.

topper1 is a complete loser! (-2000) topper1 is a complete loser! (-2000) topper1 is a complete loser! (-2000) topper1 is a complete loser! (-2000) topper1 is a complete loser! (-2000) topper1 is a complete loser! (-2000) topper1 is a complete loser! (-2000) topper1 is a complete loser! (-2000) topper1 is a complete loser! (-2000) topper1 is a complete loser! (-2000) topper1 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by I3igAl View Post
    Steiner has a great wrestling background and while Riddle is the better fighter, the size advantage would be too much to overcome that way. There is no way to stop a takedown from a trained wrestler that much bigger than you.

I am not shure how Steiner's health was in 1999. He wasn't at in his prime athletically at his teched-up state and had abandoned the more acrobatic style he used a couple of years earlier.
    2002 Steiner, when he feuded with Triple H, already had one really bad leg and could barely move there. If 1999 Steiner already has some nasty, but less noticeable impairments, I would go with Riddle.

He is likely lighter than that. He fought at Welterweight and Middleweight and does not seem much bulkier now.
    Lol at people in here. People must have forgot how easily Kurt got caught by Daniel or have never seen the video Of 155lb Roger Huerta knocking out a huge a huge football player outside of.a night club.

Prime Riddle is a trained fighter and would smash almost anyone not trained to fight.

BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lol at thinking you can just pick up an elite-level fighter. He'd take you down and turn your head into ground beef with elbows or submit you easily
    This just kind of sounds like cope to me. I'm sorry you don't think you could beat a little 120 pound manlet but don't put that on me bro

Originally Posted by BigDeeps01 View Post
    This just kind of sounds like cope to me. I'm sorry you don't think you could beat a little 120 pound manlet but don't put that on me bro
    Mighty Mouse walks around at like 150, dude is pretty jacked even though he's short. Elite level MMA fighters cannot even connect a punch with Mighty Mouse because he's so elusive and you think you could just grab him? Lol.

Back when I trained, we had a former D1 linebacker come in. He was massive. He was acting cocky so our coach put him in with one of our local circuit 155 lbers. Our guy was dominating local circuit, but lost to a WEC reject handedly. Anyway, our guy completely had his way with the linebacker. Choked him out in literally 20 seconds, then they sparred again and he did it again easily. Mighty Mouse is a lot more skilled than our guy who was dominated by a WEC reject.

You probably also think you could throw a football farther than Patrick Mahomes because you are stronger. Do me a favor and go to a local BJJ gym and ask to roll with a smaller guy who has a belt. When he makes you your bitch, come back
    {Misc Fisherman Crew}
    {Misc Investing Crew}

Mighty Mouse walks around at like 150, dude is pretty jacked even though he's short. Elite level MMA fighters cannot even connect a punch with Mighty Mouse because he's so elusive and you think you could just grab him? Lol.

Back when I trained, we had a former D1 linebacker come in. He was massive. He was acting cocky so our coach put him in with one of our local circuit 155 lbers. Our guy was dominating local circuit, but lost to a WEC reject handedly. Anyway, our guy completely had his way with the linebacker. Choked him out in literally 20 seconds, then they sparred again and he did it again easily. Mighty Mouse is a lot more skilled than our guy who was dominated by a WEC reject.

You probably also think you could throw a football farther than Patrick Mahomes because you are stronger. Do me a favor and go to a local BJJ gym and ask to roll with a smaller guy who has a belt. When he makes you your bitch, come back
    I'm sorry that you and your linebacker friend are bitches but don't put that on me bud!

The grab and slam technique works 50% of the time, every time in a street fight scenario

EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by topper1 View Post

Prime Riddle is a trained fighter and would smash almost anyone not trained to fight.
    Steiner is trained (do you even know his amateur wrestling credentials) The cope is strong with you on this one.
    Hogan Warrior Taker Bret Y2J

If HE looks like a SHE, it is acceptable.

Small Willy Brah.

I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lol at people in here. People must have forgot how easily Kurt got caught by Daniel or have never seen the video Of 155lb Roger Huerta knocking out a huge a huge football player outside of.a night club.

So what? Kurt is smaller than Puder nor did he think the Kimura was allowed by the rules. He also would go on to be released from WWE a couple of months later due to not being medically fit to wrestle anymore with his bad neck. During his TNA career that followed he was basically paralyzed on one side.
    Nobody cares about what some random Handeggballdork did in a bar either.

I know, from personal experience that submitting amateur wrestlers is pretty damn hard and not fun at all. I don't want to imagine how annoying it would feel to have a NCAA wrestler lie on you, who is that much bigger.

topper1 is a complete loser! (-2000) topper1 is a complete loser! (-2000) topper1 is a complete loser! (-2000) topper1 is a complete loser! (-2000) topper1 is a complete loser! (-2000) topper1 is a complete loser! (-2000) topper1 is a complete loser! (-2000) topper1 is a complete loser! (-2000) topper1 is a complete loser! (-2000) topper1 is a complete loser! (-2000) topper1 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by EidFnatic View Post
    Steiner is trained (do you even know his amateur wrestling credentials) The cope is strong with you on this one.
    What happens if Steiner gets a takedown? He is not a trained fighter, he has never trained to deal with striking or ground work other then wrestling. Steiner would literally get rolled instantly if tried anything other then stalling.

There is levels to this and Riddle is in a different world when It comes to fighting then Scott thr size different would not be enough to compensate the skill gap.

Could a prime Steiner train months for this and have a chance? Sure but he could not beat Riddle with the skills he had.

stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Yeah mayne when I was in the gym one time we had this BJJ guy he was 5'2" and weighed 115lbs and this football dude walked in, he was like 6'11" weighed legit 420lb and the BJJ guy just had him down and tapping within seconds.

My story, like yours never heppeened. BJJ guys literally think BJJ gives you phucking superpowers and you could beat 10 400lb men with it.

Yeah mayne when I was in the gym one time we had this BJJ guy he was 5'2" and weighed 115lbs and this football dude walked in, he was like 6'11" weighed legit 420lb and the BJJ guy just had him down and tapping within seconds.

My story, like yours never heppeened. BJJ guys literally think BJJ gives you phucking superpowers and you could beat 10 400lb men with it.
    Keep telling yourself that. I bet you also think Royce Gracie didn't win UFC 1 and that the Roger Huerta street fight never happened.

Our guy was a former HS wrestler (made it to state) and was a BJJ blue belt. Walked around at about 175 lb (fought at 155). Was 8-0 on the regionals, but lost to a WEC reject in the first round.
    {Misc Fisherman Crew}
    {Misc Investing Crew}

Don't hurt his feelings bro. He's LARPing worse than pro wrestling fans. I-i-it's still r-real to him dammit!

EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What happens if Steiner gets a takedown? He is not a trained fighter, he has never trained to deal with striking or ground work other then wrestling. Steiner would literally get rolled instantly if tried anything other then stalling.

There is levels to this and Riddle is in a different world when It comes to fighting then Scott thr size different would not be enough to compensate the skill gap.

Could a prime Steiner train months for this and have a chance? Sure but he could not beat Riddle with the skills he had.
    I know a thing or two about 'real fighting' and believe me, Steiner > Riddle. I wont go into any more detail with you (jabroni).

Small Willy Brah.

Originally Posted by EidFnatic View Post
    I know a thing or two about 'real fighting' and believe me, Steiner > Riddle. I wont go into any more detail with you (jabroni).
    Riddle would get buttphukked Ded srs.

Natural Wheelchair Mr. O marinevet63031's Avatar
    marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Scott wins. Michigan State wrestler I believe. Plus, sheer size.
    *Cardinals, Blues, Chiefs, MLS *
    *PNBA Wheelchair Natural Mr. Olympia, Champion*
    *Disabled US Marine Corps Combat Veteran 1992-1997*

Riddle would get buttphukked Ded srs.
    I know. Steiner put him in the recliner and break his back and mek him 'umble.

Small Willy Brah.