Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Tirithien has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Looks like a place to answer 2 questions at once.

I had a vasectomy a month and change ago, have the clear test results, but still a scrotal hematoma. Any ideas on helping it resolve?

Also, I took maca for a while before the surgery. Is restarting safe, or should I wait for the hematoma to heal out? The incisions are healed, no pain, just a golfball size lump.

VegasLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Subbing to the new thread.

It works and it works well. The difference really is amazing.

Never thought about juicing celery. I have a VitaMix so I'm going to give it a try.

Did anyone have any experiences with Pollen Aid? I remember the old thread had some posts about it.

Great job by bb.com picking up all of the products. One-stop shopping is awesome.

Snarff is on a distinguished road. (+10) Snarff is on a distinguished road. (+10) Snarff is on a distinguished road. (+10) Snarff is on a distinguished road. (+10) Snarff is on a distinguished road. (+10) Snarff is on a distinguished road. (+10) Snarff is on a distinguished road. (+10) Snarff is on a distinguished road. (+10) Snarff is on a distinguished road. (+10) Snarff is on a distinguished road. (+10) Snarff is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    quick question, and heres as good a place as any to ask as you guys sure know your maca!

I've started taking it 4 days ago, 3 heaped teaspoons a day spread out (8 am, 4pm and 11pm), roughly how many grams a day is this and is this the best way to take it? (i.e spaced out as opposed to all at once)

(Ive subbed this thread too, easily the funniest thread on this site!!!)

Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Snarff View Post
    quick question, and heres as good a place as any to ask as you guys sure know your maca!

I've started taking it 4 days ago, 3 heaped teaspoons a day spread out (8 am, 4pm and 11pm), roughly how many grams a day is this and is this the best way to take it? (i.e spaced out as opposed to all at once)

(Ive subbed this thread too, easily the funniest thread on this site!!!)
    A clinical study showed that in 9 men given 1500-3000 mg of Maca per day for 4 months showed an improvement in semen volume and sperm motility during the time of the study:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11753476

Life-Flo Maca Gold recommends 6200 mg per day, so I've been doing between 3000-6200 mg per day for the past month. The stuff works.

Originally Posted by Tirithien View Post
    Looks like a place to answer 2 questions at once.

I had a vasectomy a month and change ago, have the clear test results, but still a scrotal hematoma. Any ideas on helping it resolve?

Also, I took maca for a while before the surgery. Is restarting safe, or should I wait for the hematoma to heal out? The incisions are healed, no pain, just a golfball size lump.
    How soon did your doctor say you can resume sexual activity? You may want to hold off a little longer until he says it's ok for you to 'get busy' again. Maca is a supplement that improve reproductive health, but you want to make sure you're all healed before you put 'stress' on the areas that were worked on. Did you notice improvements in your semen volume while you were taking maca (before the operation)?

- Skip
    Last edited by Abdominator; 06-29-2009 at 04:15 AM.
    "I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." - Psalm 139:14

http://fitness.podarco.com

chaosman33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chaosman33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chaosman33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chaosman33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chaosman33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chaosman33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chaosman33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chaosman33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chaosman33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chaosman33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chaosman33 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    good info here. Thanks!

Deviant Dingo is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Dingo is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Dingo is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Dingo is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Dingo is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Dingo is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Dingo is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Dingo is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Dingo is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Dingo is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Dingo is just really nice. (+1000)
    I received my supp order - ive started my stack

2 celery stalks in my morning green shake(inc leaves)
    3 Trib750 tabs before first meal
    1 teaspoon of NOWfoods Maca with breakfast
    1 NOWfoods horny goat weed with lunch
    5g of lecithin granules with breakfast
    2 NOWfoods ADAM multis with breakfast
    1 standalone zinc + 1 standalone mag. before bed
    3 Trib750 before bed

Thinking of upping my celery intake, i think its the most active component.
    Member of the Skeleton Crew

Aus Crew

Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Deviant Dingo View Post
    I received my supp order - ive started my stack

2 celery stalks in my morning green shake(inc leaves)
    3 Trib750 tabs before first meal
    1 teaspoon of NOWfoods Maca with breakfast
    1 NOWfoods horny goat weed with lunch
    5g of lecithin granules with breakfast
    2 NOWfoods ADAM multis with breakfast
    1 standalone zinc + 1 standalone mag. before bed
    3 Trib750 before bed

Thinking of upping my celery intake, i think its the most active component.
    Cool. Keep us posted on how it works for you. What's the recommended dosage per day on the Trib750? 6 per day may be a bit much.

- Skip
    "I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." - Psalm 139:14

Deviant Dingo is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Dingo is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Dingo is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Dingo is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Dingo is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Dingo is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Dingo is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Dingo is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Dingo is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Dingo is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Dingo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Abdominator View Post
    Cool. Keep us posted on how it works for you. What's the recommended dosage per day on the Trib750? 6 per day may be a bit much.

- Skip
    Yea im taking 4 a day at the moment, 2 pre breakfast, 2 pre dinner.

Aus Crew

Yea im taking 4 a day at the moment, 2 pre breakfast, 2 pre dinner.
    Ah... and how does it make you feel during the day? Any strength gains in the gym?

- Skip

Registered User mrabercrombie13's Avatar
    mrabercrombie13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ok heres my stack for the last 6 weeks:

4 stalks of celery
    750mg Now Horny Goat Weed
    6400mg Life-Flo Maca
    (2) 50mg Now ZMA
    1500mg Graminex Pollen Aid
    Lots of water

This is daily. And I really haven't noticed much difference in load size. I seem to still be in the 4-5ml range. Any ideas on why? I also can't tell if the pollen aid has really helped all that much with creating more intense contractions, but I may just be used to it now. I will likely replace the Graminex Pollen Aid with Ogoplex after I run out.

I recently (today) added:
    2000mg L-Lysine
    3000mg L-Arginine
    6200mg Lecithin

I guess I'll see if these additions help. I've also got some sarsaparilla root on the way. The only time I've ever noticed a huge increase in load size was about 5 years ago when I took come clomid to bring my test levels back up after doing a prohormone cycle. So I know my body is capable of producing more volume, but I'm not sure why I haven't seen a dramatic increase yet. Also, how are you guys actually measuring? I'm finding it difficult getting it all in one place like a tablespoon or measuring cup lol.

ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Is maca just good for sex drive and bigger loads? help your muscles to get more pumped?
    big is bad!!

Ah... and how does it make you feel during the day? Any strength gains in the gym?

- Skip
    I dont reckon it does to be honest, it definately gives me a libido boost and a better general mood.

Aus Crew

Originally Posted by mrabercrombie13 View Post
    Ok heres my stack for the last 6 weeks:

4 stalks of celery
    750mg Now Horny Goat Weed
    6400mg Life-Flo Maca
    (2) 50mg Now ZMA
    1500mg Graminex Pollen Aid
    Lots of water

This is daily. And I really haven't noticed much difference in load size. I seem to still be in the 4-5ml range. Any ideas on why? I also can't tell if the pollen aid has really helped all that much with creating more intense contractions, but I may just be used to it now. I will likely replace the Graminex Pollen Aid with Ogoplex after I run out.

I recently (today) added:
    2000mg L-Lysine
    3000mg L-Arginine
    6200mg Lecithin

I guess I'll see if these additions help. I've also got some sarsaparilla root on the way. The only time I've ever noticed a huge increase in load size was about 5 years ago when I took come clomid to bring my test levels back up after doing a prohormone cycle. So I know my body is capable of producing more volume, but I'm not sure why I haven't seen a dramatic increase yet. Also, how are you guys actually measuring? I'm finding it difficult getting it all in one place like a tablespoon or measuring cup lol.
    Well, it sounds like you're doing well volume-wise (since the average ejaculate is between 2-3 ml). The addition of the Amino acids and the Lecithin should help. Also, give yourself about 2-3 days between ejaculations and your load will increase substantially. The level of arousal you obtain also can effect ejaculate volume.

As far as measuring, I took my measurements using an old graduated measuring cup, the type you measure out cough syrup doses with. Since I tend to "ooze" rather than "shoot violently", I was able to capture and measure my initial production and how it changed. Now I can visually estimate how much each load is by how big of a mess I make. Some days it's around 5 ml, some days it's around 10 ml, depending on how much foreplay the wife and I have and how long our session is. The good thing is, even with cycling off and on Ejaculoid, my loads have never gone back down to the 2-3 ml area (which is where I was 8 months ago). Even after a 2nd session (an hour or so later), I can still put out around 4-5 ml, which amazes me still.

I dont reckon it does to be honest, it definately gives me a libido boost and a better general mood.
    I've noticed that too with Maca. I'll have to try HGW when I get paid next.

- Skip
    Last edited by Abdominator; 07-13-2009 at 05:02 AM.

ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

FYR786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FYR786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FYR786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FYR786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FYR786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FYR786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FYR786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FYR786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FYR786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FYR786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FYR786 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    How long before I notice anything with the new Ejaculoid, im on day 3 taking 1 pill every morning but not noticing that much. Can I take 2 every morning instead? Im trying to increase libido.

78526 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 78526 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 78526 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 78526 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 78526 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 78526 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 78526 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 78526 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 78526 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 78526 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 78526 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    All stacks good but no one included any arginine hci or citrulline...why?????

Originally Posted by FYR786 View Post
    How long before I notice anything with the new Ejaculoid, im on day 3 taking 1 pill every morning but not noticing that much. Can I take 2 every morning instead? Im trying to increase libido.
    With the new Ejaculoid, I wouldn't take two at one time. The new (red/white capsules) are more potent than the older ones. Ejaculoid contains Yohimbe, and you don't want to take too much of that at one time. It can cause headaches, hallucinations and rapid/pronounced heartbeat. Like anything, it takes time to have a full effect. I didn't notice dramatic improvement in semen volume until almost 2 weeks later. The libido improvement, I usually feel that within an hour of taking just one capsule. If your reproductive system is relatively healthy, you should notice an improvement rather quickly.

Did you have a vasectomy, or suffer any injury (chemical or physical) to your reproductive system? That can affect how well Ejaculoid works for you. Also, if you're on any anti-depressant (AD) medication, that can dramatically affect your libido, so Ejaculoid might be trying to fight against the AD medication and isn't winning.

Originally Posted by 78526 View Post
    All stacks good but no one included any arginine hci or citrulline...why?????
    In previous stacks I've include L-Arginine directly, but once I switched to Liquid Amino Acid products, I rely on the Arginine contained in them (which can be up to 2000 mg per serving).

L-Citrulline is a great vasodilator as well. I haven't had problems with erection strength or acquisition, so I didn't find a need to add it to my supplementation.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/now/lcit.html

However, I don't see why adding a normal dose for supplementation sake would be a major problem. L-Citrulline is beneficial in Nitric Oxide (NO) production, which is great for pumps during your workout and cardiovascular health. I'll do some research on how L-Citrulline and L-Arginine work in combination.

Hehehe... my guess is that if you took both at the same time, you could have an erection that lasts for a week. You'll notice though, that HGW (Horny Goat Weed) which Ejaculoid contains, is great for erection strength/acquisition/preservation. When I take Ejaculoid an hour before a long session of intercourse, I still maintain a partially full erection for almost 20-30 minutes afterward. When the wife says, "Hey, elephant trunk! Come over and give Mama some more lovin'.", that's a good day.

Originally Posted by ken361 View Post
    how does this stuff look?
    Posting links competitor websites is what caused BB2K's original thread to get deleted. It violates the rules of the Product Review section of the forum.

Please be careful when you post those links. Send them through a PM. It's hard work reproducing an entire thread. I send you back a PM with my thoughts.

- Skip
    Last edited by Abdominator; 07-14-2009 at 03:28 AM.

FYR786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FYR786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FYR786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FYR786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FYR786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FYR786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FYR786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FYR786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FYR786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FYR786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FYR786 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    With the new Ejaculoid, I wouldn't take two at one time. The new (red/white capsules) are more potent than the older ones. Ejaculoid contains Yohimbe, and you don't want to take too much of that at one time. It can cause headaches, hallucinations and rapid/pronounced heartbeat. Like anything, it takes time to have a full effect. I didn't notice dramatic improvement in semen volume until almost 2 weeks later. The libido improvement, I usually feel that within an hour of taking just one capsule. If your reproductive system is relatively healthy, you should notice an improvement rather quickly.

Did you have a vasectomy, or suffer any injury (chemical or physical) to your reproductive system? That can affect how well Ejaculoid works for you. Also, if you're on any anti-depressant (AD) medication, that can dramatically affect your libido, so Ejaculoid might be trying to fight against the AD medication and isn't winning
    Thanks for the quick reply. No I havent had any injury but Im trying to recover from my recent PH cycle I did which was quite suppressive. Theres no problems with semen volum or erection strength, just a drop in my libido which Im trying to recover.

EDIT:

I am on blood pressure medication (Propranalol) so maybe this is contributing to lowered libido....?
    Last edited by FYR786; 07-14-2009 at 12:11 PM.

Registered User mrabercrombie13's Avatar
    mrabercrombie13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well, it sounds like you're doing well volume-wise (since the average ejaculate is between 2-3 ml). The addition of the Amino acids and the Lecithin should help. Also, give yourself about 2-3 days between ejaculations and your load will increase substantially. The level of arousal you obtain also can effect ejaculate volume.

As far as measuring, I took my measurements using an old graduated measuring cup, the type you measure out cough syrup doses with. Since I tend to "ooze" rather than "shoot violently", I was able to capture and measure my initial production and how it changed. Now I can visually estimate how much each load is by how big of a mess I make. Some days it's around 5 ml, some days it's around 10 ml, depending on how much foreplay the wife and I have and how long our session is. The good thing is, even with cycling off and on Ejaculoid, my loads have never gone back down to the 2-3 ml area (which is where I was 8 months ago). Even after a 2nd session (an hour or so later), I can still put out around 4-5 ml, which amazes me still.

I've noticed that too with Maca. I'll have to try HGW when I get paid next.

- Skip
    Hmm so you go 2-3 days without ejaculating? How!? lol. I'm used to like 3 times a day with or without a gf. A couple weeks ago I tried going a full day without and I wasn't able to sleep that night. So I had to relieve myself. I just haven't noticed much of an increase than from before taking these supps. And I thought I would.

I've also decided to up my celery intake. I'm going to juice a few bags of the celery hearts so I can keep a pitcher in the fridge all the time and drink a small glass each day. A small glass should be about 8-9 stalks from what I've observed.
    And once I get some ogoplex I'll post if I notice a difference in the strength of contractions compared to the pollen aid I'm using now.

Hmm so you go 2-3 days without ejaculating? How!? lol. I'm used to like 3 times a day with or without a gf. A couple weeks ago I tried going a full day without and I wasn't able to sleep that night. So I had to relieve myself. I just haven't noticed much of an increase than from before taking these supps. And I thought I would.

I've also decided to up my celery intake. I'm going to juice a few bags of the celery hearts so I can keep a pitcher in the fridge all the time and drink a small glass each day. A small glass should be about 8-9 stalks from what I've observed.
    And once I get some ogoplex I'll post if I notice a difference in the strength of contractions compared to the pollen aid I'm using now.
    It's not a competition, everyone is different physilogically. I think celery is the main component that has increased my ejaculate volume, the other sups have boosted libido a lot I think.

Aus Crew

Hehehe... I was the same way when I was younger. Heck... if you're going at it as much as you say, I bet if you just go 2 days without 'busting a nut', you're going to have 'protein everywhere'. Try to hold off for a few days. You're going to be impressed, I promise.

And yeah, it's tough to resist that urge, because when you take Ejaculoid, etc. it makes you so horny... you'll want to get some relief. After about 3 days with no ejaculation, I get that "blue balls" sensation pretty easily, so that's usually a sign that I need to unload. That blue balls feeling is caused by a build up of fluid pressure in the ampulla of the vas deferens. It's your body's collection area for semen before ejaculation. When I first started my stack, getting steel rod boners in the middle of the night that would wake me up was kinda cool, but it was frustrating if my wife was already asleep and I couldn't 'hit it' when my penor wanted me to. But hey... my wife loves how 'frisky' I am now, so it's all good. Clean up at the end as been a challenge, but it adds to the raunchiness of the experience.

Anywho, it takes time for your body to produce "the goods". The prostate produces about 70% of your semen volume while you're getting aroused (so the longer you're aroused, the more jizz you'll make). The cowpers gland makes the pre-ejaculate at the same time too (the amount of which is also effected by arousal intensity). It's the seminal vesicles that need time to recharge. So hold off for a few days and keep a towel handy.

It's not a competition, everyone is different physilogically. I think celery is the main component that has increased my ejaculate volume, the other sups have boosted libido a lot I think.
    Not a competition? Oh man! I was hoping to win some sort of award, like "The Goliath Labs Lifetime Achievement Award" or maybe "Bodybuilding.Com Amateur Jizz-Factory of the Month".

- Skip "My milkshake brings all the girls to the yard... and they're like, 'It's better than yours'. Dang right, it's better than yours! I could teach you, but I'd have to charge."
    Last edited by Abdominator; 07-15-2009 at 05:14 AM.

I bought some maca extract for the vitamin shop saturday, aslp been on jacked, wraath, ejac. for 2 weeks now, have the best workouts and strength is up. Started the new maca sat and tues I had the best leg workout in a long time, the maca really helped on pumps its like daMMM. I really believe it helps the hormones.
    big is bad!!

ChelNam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChelNam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChelNam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChelNam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChelNam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey guys!

I'm not sure what happened to BB2K's original review thread (that was a million pages long), but I thought I'd repost my stack here so if you're ever curious about the product, you can find it.

I started taking Ejaculoid last year to improve my libido, however since my wife's miscarriage in October 2008, I've now created a stack based on various bodybuilding supplements (including Ejaculoid, Maca & Horny Goat Weed) to improve semen volume, sperm motility, the end result being improved chance of pregnancy once we're ready to conceive again.

I found that the new version of Ejaculoid (red/white capsules) works better than the older version (blue capsules - the capsules are larger and you don't have to take as many per day to see results). The stack I created includes a few other bodybuilding supplements as well as celery and of course, plenty of water.

In my original stack i included L-Arginine and Branch Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) separately, but in this revised version, I replaced the L-Arginine and BCAAs with the Liquid Amino 2222 because the serving sizes of those amino acids are more in the ON Liquid Amino 2222 than was in my original stack.

And don't take ZMA with dairy products as calcium blocks the absorption of Zinc.

Make sure you drink 15-20 ounces of water every 2-3 hours. You'll perform better when you're well hydrated.

Since I've added one Ogoplex capsule per day, I've noticed an improvement in how intense my contractions are, and the amount of fluid I produce. Ogoplex has Saw Palmetto and Swedish Flower Pollen which is said to improve prostate health. Since the prostate produces one of the 3 components of semen, if your prostate is healthy, it should not only produce fluid properly, but contract forcefully when needed.

If you're not able to get Ejaculoid where you live due to restrictions on Yohimbe containing products (or you don't like the headache effects you get from Yohimbe), here's an alternate stack that contains Maca and HGW (Horny Goat Weed):

I modified my stack when I ran out of Ejaculoid, so I replaced Ejaculoid (which contains Yohimbe) with 3000-6000 mg of Maca and I included 1 capsule of horny goat weed just before bed. I haven't tried the HGW yet myself, but I'm going to order some and I'll swap out the Ejaculoid for that and see how it I do. You should only need one per day and it'll bump your libido significantly. NOW's HGW has 150 mg of Maca in it, so that will add a little to your daily Maca intake, but nothing outrageous. If you find your libido jumps too high in the evening, giving you 'wet dreams' or boners that keep you awake at night, switch your dose to the morning.

Maca apparently is the "magic" ingredient in Ejaculoid that kick starts everything. A clinical study showed that in 9 men given 1500-3000 mg of Maca per day for 4 months showed an improvement in semen volume and sperm motility during the time of the study:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11753476

I can definitely attest to that. My volume since I've been taking Ejaculoid went from 2-3 ml (average), to 5-7 ml (consistently) over a period of 2 weeks. Then once I put together my stack, my volume increased to 10+ ml (particularly on days when I was exceptionally aroused). Your experiences my vary depending on your age and the health of your reproductive system.

Anywho, in closing, here are the 3 glands that help make everything possible:

prostate: which produces a thin, milky, alkaline fluid that helps the sperm survive when exposed to the acidic lining of the vagina and uterus.

seminal vesicles: which produce a fructose-rich fluid which provides nourishment for the sperm cells as well as prostaglandins (unsaturated fatty acids used for hormonal actions).

bulbouretheral gland (Cowper's gland): a pea-shaped gland at the base of the penis which produces pre-ejaculate, a clear fluid that lubricates the urethra (the tube that runs through the penis) so the semen can travel more easily.

All the above supplements play some role in improving the health and performance of each of the 3 glands mentioned above. For more information on how our body works, check out this link at Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Male_Reproductive_System

Hope this helps. Also make sure you're taking a multivitamin/multimineral each day, exercising consistently and eating properly. All those things in combination should improve your experiences considerably within 2-4 weeks.

- Skip
    What happen to your last thread?

Originally Posted by ChelNam View Post
    What happen to your last thread?
    It was actually BB2K's thread. It was almost 4 years old. For some reason it was deleted. Most likely because of competitor links, but I'm not sure.

- Skip

belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    so I got a new GF and shes a real horn dog, we bang it out 2-5 times per day, sometimes i go more than once, its insane. anyway, I just been taking nutrex vitrix, ejaculoid, and NOXS (arginine), yohimbe. seems to be going good, but my loads arent that great since i bust so often. im going to try animal stak and see how it goes.

Originally Posted by belmont316 View Post
    so I got a new GF and shes a real horn dog, we bang it out 2-5 times per day, sometimes i go more than once, its insane. anyway, I just been taking nutrex vitrix, ejaculoid, and NOXS (arginine), yohimbe. seems to be going good, but my loads arent that great since i bust so often. im going to try animal stak and see how it goes.
    Dang! 2-5 times per day?! Your penor is going to fall off. Yeah, you're going to need to let yourself recharge for at least a day or two. Then again, she might not be ready for "the Belmont flood" The first time my wife noticed my high volume was during oral. Needless to say it was a shock for both of us (but man, did it feel good). Word to the wise, warn early, warn often.

- Skip
    Last edited by Abdominator; 07-23-2009 at 03:59 AM.

I wish I could come from oral, would be so satisfying. Doesnt stimulate me enough though
    my penor is hell insensitive, i have to hammer away at my GF for ages to come, its hell exhausting

Aus Crew

belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Dang! 2-5 times per day?! Your penor is going to fall off. Yeah, you're going to need to let yourself recharge for at least a day or two. Then again, she might not be ready for "the Belmont flood" The first time my wife noticed my high volume was during oral. Needless to say it was a shock for both of us (but man, did it feel good). Word to the wise, warn early, warn often.

- Skip
    yea we average 3-4 times per day, but we always have sex first thing in the morning and before bed and usually after we workout. we like to bang while dinner cooks too. we have no internet or cable TV sooo i guess we get bored. the weekends are generally all out f*uck fests. its insane because even when she gets too sore and swollen, she will go down on me until shes back into working order. i honestly want to tell her to plz let me recover for a couple days cuz i cant even get hard from making out and grinding anymore, i gotta start jackin it or make her suck it then shove it in real quick. my peenor is just thoroughly ravaged but i guess its a love / hate thing.

I wish I could come from oral, would be so satisfying. Doesnt stimulate me enough though
    my penor is hell insensitive, i have to hammer away at my GF for ages to come, its hell exhausting
    try taking some of the sexual health supplements, they increase blood flow, i notice i cum about 50% faster when i am taking a bunch of blood flow crap. i never use to be able to get off from head but if ur girlfreind cant suck it fast enough just put your palms on the side of their head and bob their head up and down, its a good workout too. my gf can suck me good enough to get me off so i dont usually abuse her in this manner.

Ejaculoid and sensitivity...

Although this discussion is more for the "Relationship Help" forum, try talking to her about different things she can do that make it feel better for you. For me, 'slow and steady' feels better than 'going at warp speed'. I can rarely go longer than 5 minutes before reaching the "point of ejaculatory inevitability" (which is awesome when I need some 'quick morning relief'). Having your partner stop early because their jaw is tired, sux (pun intended).

Being 'cut' or 'uncut' can affect the level of sensitivity, how "into it" you are mentally can effect how aroused you become during it, and of course your GFs technique can play a part too. My first sexual experience was oral and the orgasm made my toes curl. So it depends on what you're into, I guess.

I've found that the Yohimbe in Ejaculoid made me more sensitive, so that may be something to consider if you haven't tried Ejaculoid. You may also find that you have better control of your 'timing' when you take Ejaculoid. Since your sensitivity is enhanced, you're more aware of the things that are happening 'down there' and you can 'ease off' when you get close.

- Skip

Thanks for the help guys!

Skip, when you say cut, is that referring to my BF%?

Aus Crew