mjtuf1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mjtuf1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mjtuf1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mjtuf1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mjtuf1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mjtuf1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mjtuf1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mjtuf1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mjtuf1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mjtuf1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mjtuf1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

D-Aspartic Acid (DAA) is a fraud

I've been going to the gym 9 years.. went from the weakest skinniest kid to gaining alot of weight and strength.. gained alot of muscle, bf% went up with it, and gained alot of strength.

(bench and squat 300s, deadlift 400s)

Last year, as I was hitting heavier numbers and making slow progress, I wanted something to give me alittle boost.. So I started taking "D-pol" by purus labs... during this time, I felt I made some progress while on it, but I also attempted to lift heavier weight while using this because I felt im on something and should be stronger... after cycling off for a few months, I started taking another DAA product by genomyx... Once again I had a placebo affect being on it.. I had blood work done for a routine medical 2 weeks after getting off DAA, and routinely asked to have my testosterone checked for the first time ever.. I expected high test since I was lifting heavier weight than ever.. and to my surprise, my testosterone was low.

Fast forward to now, 1 year later.. I'm a bit stronger than I was last year, and decided to take DAA again.. The internet says there's studies claiming it raises testosterone, so it must be true right??

Well, once again, as im using DAA with creatine and beta alanine, im putting up heavier lifts than ever, but this time, i once again had my test levels checked WHILE on DAA, and they were lower than ever.

This Stuff DOES NOT RAISE TESTOSTERONE. It's a fraud. my testosterone levels were low 1 year ago 2 weeks after getting off this stuff, and they were even lower now 4 weeks on this stuff... they are now clinically low... even though my sex drive is still good, and im still making gains and lifting heavier in the gym.

This stuff is a fraud, I have the blood work to prove it.

WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by mjtuf1 View Post

This stuff is a fraud, I have the blood work to prove it.
    Studies have the blood work to prove it and it was debunked as T booster a while ago son. You're not telling this forum anything unknown.
    BrinkZone, Where Bro-Science Got Rabies and Died!

www.BrinkZone.com

Check out my BrinkZone mini site on BB.com at:

www.bodybuilding.com/fun/willbrink.htm

=> President and Founder of Shaved head with goatee Crew
    => Science over bro science Crew

mjtuf1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mjtuf1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mjtuf1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mjtuf1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mjtuf1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mjtuf1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mjtuf1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mjtuf1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mjtuf1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mjtuf1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mjtuf1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    Studies have the blood work to prove it and it was debunked as T booster a while ago son. You're not telling this forum anything unknown.
    Thankyou.. However I've seen people on this forum, and other forums still talking of DAA.. I myself fell for it, and many others are as well. DAA sales still continue to be high on this website.

WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Thankyou.. However I've seen people on this forum, and other forums still talking of DAA.. I myself fell for it, and many others are as well. DAA sales still continue to be high on this website.
    It's a huge forum, but most know better yo

www.BrinkZone.com

Cybergenics...it's bomb! lucia316's Avatar
    lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Not in the supp sub-forum. Most of us have accepted the studies that show more bad than any minimal good that was originally thought.
    "I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate..."

Retired account

TheFugitive, Manwittaplan, and ILPump are all the same guy...socktastic

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him think. Placebo is a powerful thing my friend.

www.BrinkZone.com

Originally Posted by lucia316 View Post
    Not in the supp sub-forum. Most of us have accepted the studies that show more bad than any minimal good that was originally thought.
    And the study showing at higher doses it actually lowered T didn't help but the "but ma feels!" crew continue to swear by it no doubt. My def of "Bro stack" #1 on UD:

Bro Stack

The common tendency to "stack" unrelated nutrition supplements with little or no scientific support for any of them in hopes by "stacking" them together it will some how make them effective. Most common with young men attempting to gain strength and muscle mass similar to the genetically gifted freaks with yellow eyes they see in the bodybuilding magazines.

"Hey bros, what do you think of my killer bro stack? I stacked bee pollen, horny goat weed, beta sitosterol, buffered creatine, and this NO booster to maximize gainz in the gym."

https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...defid=11007754

www.BrinkZone.com

compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yup pretty much useless. But unfortunately marketing runs the supplement industry more than science.

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Welcome to 2013
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Email: Powercage [at] ControlledLabs.com
    Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels: goo.gl/kylDte

I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate...

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

ejbassett is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ejbassett is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ejbassett is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ejbassett is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ejbassett is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ejbassett is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ejbassett is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ejbassett is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ejbassett is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ejbassett is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ejbassett is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Examine's article on it shows some promise for temporary t boosting.
    **Clicking Knees Crew**
    MISC Bike Crew - MTB, Track, BMX
    stimlord

kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by ejbassett View Post
    Examine's article on it shows some promise for temporary t boosting.
    If you're hypo-gonadal.
    Completed Logs & Reviews:
    Clear Muscle Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161906833&p=1244983053#post1244983053

"Now that you've got a basic degree of strength you can now proceed with success onto a bodybuilding type program - which I am not experienced in providing. You've exceeded what I focus on, and that is beginner strength gains." - Mark Rippetoe