6' 195lbs 32" W 17.5" Gs HeismanWatch's Avatar
    HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Any Inzer On-line Coupons???

I've come to the conclusion that something is wrong over at APT (at least their customer service is null and void) and decided to go with Inzer.

I've tried for three weeks to contact APT via e-mail, phone, personal phone, contact, and nothing comes from it.

I even tried to order on-line last night, just one item, to see if the company still responds with orders and I couldn't even make an on-line order.

Strange...

Regardless, any Inzer on-line coupons would be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance...
    Pre-W/O Weight Days = IntrAbolic
    Post-W/O Weight Days = Purple Intrain
    PWO Weight Days = 100% Whey Optimum
    Protein Drink Between Meals = Myofusion
    BCAA's Throughout the Day = Xtend
    PRE Cardio Days = Purple Wraath
    PWO Cardio Days = Xtend
    Multi-Vitamin = Source Naturals Life Force
    Flex = Animal Flex
    Cissus = Supplement Direct

endpoint is a name known to all. (+5000) endpoint is a name known to all. (+5000) endpoint is a name known to all. (+5000) endpoint is a name known to all. (+5000) endpoint is a name known to all. (+5000) endpoint is a name known to all. (+5000) endpoint is a name known to all. (+5000) endpoint is a name known to all. (+5000) endpoint is a name known to all. (+5000) endpoint is a name known to all. (+5000) endpoint is a name known to all. (+5000)
    What about elitefts?
    Have you looked at their wraps?

mikecart1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikecart1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikecart1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikecart1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikecart1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikecart1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikecart1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikecart1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikecart1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikecart1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikecart1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by HeismanWatch View Post
    I've come to the conclusion that something is wrong over at APT (at least their customer service is null and void) and decided to go with Inzer.

I've tried for three weeks to contact APT via e-mail, phone, personal phone, contact, and nothing comes from it.

I even tried to order on-line last night, just one item, to see if the company still responds with orders and I couldn't even make an on-line order.

Strange...

Regardless, any Inzer on-line coupons would be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance...
    So you don't feel alone, I've tried to contact APT also. Been trying to find out why 99% of their belts are out of stock. No one has replied. Maybe they don't make belts anymore?
    Deadlift 520lbs
    Squat 405lbs
    Bench 260lbs

TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you are looking for customer service I would buy from an Inzer re-seller; Inzer is known to be hit or miss with their service as well. (Irongladiators is a good place to pick up Inzer products). Titan is another alternative for wraps/belts with similar pricing to APT (Inzer is going to be more expensive).

You may also want to look to EliteFTS. They are known for being responsive and good with service.

I do not know of any coupon codes for Inzer but they do have a clearance section on the site with returned equipment and whatnot.
    Pro Strongman & Former National Champion

PR Gym Lifts -> Front Squat 515 Lbs / Deadlift 700 lbs / Strict Press 325 lbs

Website | www.mutaffis.com
    Instagram | www.instagram.com/tmutaffis
    ******** | www.********.com/StrongmanTomMutaffis
    YouTube | www.youtube.com/tmutafs

Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I talked to the APT guy...when I ordered my belt he told me like 1 month for new belts. That was in like...September.
    I want to touch the butt.

mikecart1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikecart1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikecart1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikecart1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikecart1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikecart1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikecart1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikecart1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikecart1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikecart1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikecart1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Blindead View Post
    I talked to the APT guy...when I ordered my belt he told me like 1 month for new belts. That was in like...September.
    Hopefully I get mine that I ordered today. Are these belts hand made or something? (never used a belt ever so I am a newbie at belts; but I'm reaching weights where one would be safe)
    Deadlift 520lbs
    Squat 405lbs
    Bench 260lbs

6' 195lbs 32" W 17.5" Gs HeismanWatch's Avatar
    HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by TomMutaffis View Post
    If you are looking for customer service I would buy from an Inzer re-seller; Inzer is known to be hit or miss with their service as well. (Irongladiators is a good place to pick up Inzer products). Titan is another alternative for wraps/belts with similar pricing to APT (Inzer is going to be more expensive).

You may also want to look to EliteFTS. They are known for being responsive and good with service.

I do not know of any coupon codes for Inzer but they do have a clearance section on the site with returned equipment and whatnot.
    Thanks for the information!

I hope the economy didn't put APT out of business. That would be a shame, but without customer service any company unfortunately is not going to survive.
    Pre-W/O Weight Days = IntrAbolic
    Post-W/O Weight Days = Purple Intrain
    PWO Weight Days = 100% Whey Optimum
    Protein Drink Between Meals = Myofusion
    BCAA's Throughout the Day = Xtend
    PRE Cardio Days = Purple Wraath
    PWO Cardio Days = Xtend
    Multi-Vitamin = Source Naturals Life Force
    Flex = Animal Flex
    Cissus = Supplement Direct