Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by levijay View Post
    I wouldn't want my life partner up on stage basically naked in front other men frothing at the mouth and possibly having them take photos (mentally or with a camera) for future fap material! No matter how educated he gets, there is always going to be some sort of jealousy that guys are scaring at you probably degrading you with their own thoughts..

just my 2 cents
    If you see an attractive woman in a bikini are you thoughts anymore vulgar than if you see an attractive girl in a pair jeans? Probably not.

S1NN3R G0N3 G00D NotBigEnough206's Avatar
    NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by penny0527 View Post
    If you see an attractive woman in a bikini are you thoughts anymore vulgar than if you see an attractive girl in a pair jeans? Probably not.
    In all honesty though the woman is doing it because of her, bikini model, notto show her body off to men, she can dress like a sloot and go to the club if she wants to show off and pick up dudes, not at a bb competition.
    EX YU Mafia #1 ----Cant Touch Us----

(OO==[][]==OO)

Its not important what they say behind my back, what is Important is whether they stop talking and look down when I turn around.

finalpatriot is on a distinguished road. (+10) finalpatriot is on a distinguished road. (+10) finalpatriot is on a distinguished road. (+10) finalpatriot is on a distinguished road. (+10) finalpatriot is on a distinguished road. (+10) finalpatriot is on a distinguished road. (+10) finalpatriot is on a distinguished road. (+10) finalpatriot is on a distinguished road. (+10) finalpatriot is on a distinguished road. (+10) finalpatriot is on a distinguished road. (+10) finalpatriot is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I've been reading over this thread and it's been very helpful. I have a similar problem in that despite a bunch of military-related injuries, I try to exercise at about 4-5 days a week. I watch what I eat, take supplements, and read everything I can find about fitness/nutrition. Over the years, I've been lucky enough to help other people in their fitness goals and have found really impressive success in setting up training programs for Soldiers who really needed a step-by-step guide.

Unfortunately though, this hasn't been the case with my wife. We've been married for almost 13 years and as of late, she's developed some medical problems which are directly related to weight gain. While nothing critical, she was warned that she needed to lose about 25lbs and that by so doing, her problems will be completely resolved. Yet, even when she asked for my guidance on developing a plan, she typically only follows her fitness training for about a week, perhaps two at best. This has now gone on for almost 3 years and from my perspective, shows a clear lack of personal motivation. We have talked about the problem a few times but even with me offering to train her, to cook healthy meals, etc., nothing has changed. Honestly, her lack of motivation makes me question sometimes why I even keep trying to improve myself. It can be very depressing at times.

At this point, my thinking is simply rededicate myself to my training and hope, that at some point down the road, she'll change. Do you all have any other suggestions?
    "I lift because punching people is frowned upon..."

n0tsw0le will become famous soon enough. (+50) n0tsw0le will become famous soon enough. (+50) n0tsw0le will become famous soon enough. (+50) n0tsw0le will become famous soon enough. (+50) n0tsw0le will become famous soon enough. (+50) n0tsw0le will become famous soon enough. (+50) n0tsw0le will become famous soon enough. (+50) n0tsw0le will become famous soon enough. (+50) n0tsw0le will become famous soon enough. (+50) n0tsw0le will become famous soon enough. (+50) n0tsw0le will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My wife doesn't workout and I workout every day. Still a great relationship.

She just has a weight loss goal and works very hard, but we're finding out that her body has been producing exorbitant amounts of cortisol that's been handicapping her for years.
    The problem isn't your diet or your workout. It's your patience.