View Poll Results: Lunch date?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Delaware

4 50.00%
  • Florida

4 50.00%
    paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Lunch by the pool, round 2, 2 of 8

Delaware
    Zeeze boobs are nice but zeeze thighs are big.

or

Florida
    She has nice thighs and I'd like to get between them.
    Current rankings:

EliKoehn: Sparrow
    Steffo: Opossum
    MTpockets: Opossum
    TolerantLactose: Opossum
    Faithbrah: Opossum
    SuicideGripMe: Opossum
    Air2Fakie: Opossum
    Camarija: Raccoon
    TearsOfIce: Fox
    Paulinkansas: Coyote
    Snails: Wolf

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Gotta go with them American thighs.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Delaware has a beautiful face

If her thighs didn't look toned, I'd agree that it's not a great look, but she looks toned german / viking legs to me

I'd raid a 9th century settlemeny for those thighs imo
    ► Intermediate Bodybuilding Classic Physique ► Renaissance Periodization Programming
    ► https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180349883
    ► Progress Pictures
    ► https://i.ibb.co/r6RKF4p/Progress-Pictures.png

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    not a fan of either
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Delaware is very attractive imo (face especially but curvy figure while still looking healthy), and I can see Florida being so conventionally, but she is not my type. Perhaps a bit weird as a white guy, but I'm much more taken with "darker" featured women.

While Camarija is raiding in the 9th century for Florida, I'll be returning to Ithica in legendary times to fend off suitors of Delaware.
    Bench: 345
    Squat: 405
    Deadlift: 505

"... But always, there remained, the discipline of steel!"

paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I would choose Delaware's face, boobs and skin tone on Florida's body.
    Current rankings:

EliKoehn: Sparrow
    Steffo: Opossum
    MTpockets: Opossum
    TolerantLactose: Opossum
    Faithbrah: Opossum
    SuicideGripMe: Opossum
    Air2Fakie: Opossum
    Camarija: Raccoon
    TearsOfIce: Fox
    Paulinkansas: Coyote
    Snails: Wolf

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by EliKoehn View Post
    Delaware is very attractive imo (face especially but curvy figure while still looking healthy), and I can see Florida being so conventionally, but she is not my type. Perhaps a bit weird as a white guy, but I'm much more taken with "darker" featured women.

While Camarija is raiding in the 9th century for Florida, I'll be returning to Ithica in legendary times to fend off suitors of Delaware.
    Personal tastes are really interesting to observe. Goes to show how beauty is VERY subjective. I honestly am not even remotely attracted to either of them... of course their bodies aren't 'bad' or anything, but in terms of their faces I just have no real attraction.
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AdamWW View Post
    Personal tastes are really interesting to observe. Goes to show how beauty is VERY subjective. I honestly am not even remotely attracted to either of them... of course their bodies aren't 'bad' or anything, but in terms of their faces I just have no real attraction.
    I find it interesting too, particularly how subjective perceptions of beauty are curiously hard to verbalize in such a way as to relate why such a quality exudes desirability or "correctness" to that individual, beyond merely describing a trait for what it objectively is. We have these hard-coded markers for health and fertility, sure, but looking at different cultures and how their conceptions of beauty can differ wildly (or include extreme practices such as foot-binding, neck-lengthening, lip stretching, and the like) and we're left with a rather vague pool of notions of what's desirable and why one might be compelled to think such a way. Probably deeply psychologically imprinted via genes, social conditioning, association with positive experiences, and stuff, but that's all beyond the pale of what I could try to answer seriously...

I find it interesting too, particularly how subjective perceptions of beauty are curiously hard to verbalize in such a way as to relate why such a quality exudes desirability or "correctness" to that individual, beyond merely describing a trait for what it objectively is. We have these hard-coded markers for health and fertility, sure, but looking at different cultures and how their conceptions of beauty can differ wildly (or include extreme practices such as foot-binding, neck-lengthening, lip stretching, and the like) and we're left with a rather vague pool of notions of what's desirable and why one might be compelled to think such a way. Probably deeply psychologically imprinted via genes, social conditioning, association with positive experiences, and stuff, but that's all beyond the pale of what I could try to answer seriously...
    Also… bewbz
    Last edited by AdamWW; 10-07-2022 at 07:17 PM.

Also… bewbz
    Well, that's the most important one for me, whether that makes me shallow or not...

EDIT: But, unironically to my main point in the post above, that is apparently kind of an American thing, and... lo and behold, I am an American man, and so are you.
    Last edited by EliKoehn; 10-07-2022 at 07:47 PM.

Well, that's the most important one for me, whether that makes me shallow or not...

EDIT: But, unironically to my main point in the post above, that is apparently kind of an American thing, and... lo and behold, I am an American man.
    I’m not really big on boobs… I prefer just a medium size/well shaped chest and not massive curves.

I’m not really big on boobs… I prefer just a medium size/well shaped chest and not massive curves.
    Yeah, I might be an outlier. I'm one of the "bigger the better" sort. Obviously there are exceptions and it's not to the chagrin of everything else, but that's what I put a premium on. A bit spoiled by my first serious relationship in that regard.