Closed Thread
Page 288 of 334 FirstFirst ... 188 238 278 286 287 288 289 290 298 ... LastLast
Results 8,611 to 8,640 of 10001
    RGpinili will become famous soon enough. (+50) RGpinili will become famous soon enough. (+50) RGpinili will become famous soon enough. (+50) RGpinili will become famous soon enough. (+50) RGpinili will become famous soon enough. (+50) RGpinili will become famous soon enough. (+50) RGpinili will become famous soon enough. (+50) RGpinili will become famous soon enough. (+50) RGpinili will become famous soon enough. (+50) RGpinili will become famous soon enough. (+50) RGpinili will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm just annoyed by "those guys" you know... the guys that are new, really chatty, and pretty much a waste of space. Well there's this group of three, that started going to my gym.

I swear they do everything together, including only doing chest and bicep every time I'm there for their weight training. Did I mention the middle guy, the 5'5" guy always complimenting one of them for being extremely better than him at everything.

srsly da fuq roite? did I also mention, my gym is the size of a 7/11, everyone. can. hear. everyone.

I never did that when I first started out, I always had the mindset to go to the gym to work. To progress everyday.

And last friday, I had an arm day, and this dude just starts using my dumbbells to curl, I wasn't done btw. I didn't break any rules and leave my equips. This guy just ups and starts using my weights.

Not trippin though, he's half my size, go ahead man. I AM trippin bout how this guy starts MOANING every time he reached his 5th rep.

5th...oh...6th...uhHH...7th OHHH

da fuq? o.O

did I mention these were single arm concentration curls?

Those were some girly ass moans though, no lie. It was just me, that guy , and the trainer that friday. Me and the trainer were crackin up after he left.

I was crackin up cause I personally believed that the guy had no idea he's moaning like a bish everytime he gets a pump.
    Last edited by RGpinili; 06-17-2012 at 02:26 AM.

JamesGold is not very well liked. (-100) JamesGold is not very well liked. (-100) JamesGold is not very well liked. (-100) JamesGold is not very well liked. (-100) JamesGold is not very well liked. (-100) JamesGold is not very well liked. (-100) JamesGold is not very well liked. (-100) JamesGold is not very well liked. (-100) JamesGold is not very well liked. (-100) JamesGold is not very well liked. (-100) JamesGold is not very well liked. (-100)
    Hey guys, I'm just starting out and I'm probably a gym idiot, but where are you supposed to get the barbell for when you want to do military presses/curls? Do you take it from one of the benches, or...?

flanker34 is just really nice. (+1000) flanker34 is just really nice. (+1000) flanker34 is just really nice. (+1000) flanker34 is just really nice. (+1000) flanker34 is just really nice. (+1000) flanker34 is just really nice. (+1000) flanker34 is just really nice. (+1000) flanker34 is just really nice. (+1000) flanker34 is just really nice. (+1000) flanker34 is just really nice. (+1000) flanker34 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by JamesGold View Post
    Hey guys, I'm just starting out and I'm probably a gym idiot, but where are you supposed to get the barbell for when you want to do military presses/curls? Do you take it from one of the benches, or...?
    The squat racks.

But seriously just take it from an empty bench press station.

lessthanjohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lessthanjohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lessthanjohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lessthanjohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lessthanjohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lessthanjohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lessthanjohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lessthanjohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lessthanjohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lessthanjohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lessthanjohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Saw this guy today on the smith machine doing bench press. The guy was lying so far down the bench, he was bringing the bar down and bouncing it off his chin.

dobsqc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dobsqc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dobsqc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dobsqc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dobsqc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dobsqc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dobsqc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dobsqc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dobsqc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dobsqc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dobsqc is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    People saying doing cardio before lifting is retarded.

I agree with you that 30-45 mins is over-kill and will get you dead.

But 5-10 mins get the blood pumped in your vein and it's perfect.

Also gym idiots that i hate :

I don't blame really fat womens, but When some of them are just laying around on the damn exercises mats (the one for abs/pushups), and taking the whole place just sitting there like a damn whale, not doing any exercises or just faking somes and talking to some friends, Why the **** do you come to gym ? Just to get a reason to say " I tried to loose weight, It didnt work, I went to gym every day", Yay doing nothing talking to other womans..

Please stop the chatting, More workout !

fitnessfreak20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitnessfreak20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitnessfreak20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitnessfreak20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitnessfreak20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitnessfreak20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitnessfreak20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitnessfreak20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitnessfreak20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitnessfreak20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitnessfreak20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Came across one today and two others CONSTANTLY STARING at me srsly wtf is your problem, they would always be next to me wherever I was working out I would workout at one station then they'd come over and be right next to me ****ing annoyed, o and one of the bigger kids that just benches had his ass in the air the whole time benching like really and it wasn't a lot of weight they bugged
    "It's not about how much weight you can do its about how much weight you can do with good form"

Don't stare at the gym it's disrespectful and annoying biggest pet peeve srsly.

AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000)
    My gym has one smith machine.

A 50 or so year old woman moved a bench into it, with the seat upright.

She then did curls, triceps extensions, and some odd moves with a single 5lb dumbbell. It was obvious this wasn't a "working weight" by any definition.

There were 5 open benches for that sort of thing, and only about 4-5 in the weight room. All I could figure out is she wanted to be "isolated" from all the other scary lifters, who were all over 30 by this point in the day.

CSBK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Very good

laughing so much I actually think I now have a 6 pack

Ristake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    At least once a week I see a guy using a belt and straps for a 60lb deadlift

evalenz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) evalenz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) evalenz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) evalenz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) evalenz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) evalenz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    There's this mid 40s looking guy at my gym who wears a full skin compression body suit who I only see about once a month at the gym. This guy walks around so proud in his compression suit; gut hangin' out and all. He goes on the elliptical machine for about 40 minutes and proceeds to do about 600 crunches, and maybe a few bicep curls EVERY time I see him at the gym.

dbman4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbman4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbman4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbman4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbman4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbman4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbman4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbman4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbman4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbman4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbman4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I saw someone about a year ago doing weighted dips on an assisted dip machine. My brain exploded

f1ghter33 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) f1ghter33 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) f1ghter33 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) f1ghter33 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) f1ghter33 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) f1ghter33 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) f1ghter33 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) f1ghter33 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) f1ghter33 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) f1ghter33 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) f1ghter33 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    nice post !!
    You come in peace, but you go back in pieces

Proteincolada has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    #11: your rest between sets is longer than the song on the radio.

#12: you never, ever, ever do cardio. Especially if you are above (or wayyy above) a decent bodyfat

#13: you don't do any workout plan research before going to gym.

-
    -
    -

#87262738472: you think stretching doesn't need to be done because you think it's only for girls and you only do when walking near a machine and grab it to stretch your pec for 2.5 seconds Enjoy lifelong tendon, muscle, and ligament damage mr. I'm too cool to stretch.

diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Proteincolada View Post

#12: you never, ever, ever do cardio. Especially if you are above (or wayyy above) a decent bodyfat

#13: you don't do any workout plan research before going to gym.

-
    -
    -

#87262738472: you think stretching doesn't need to be done because you think it's only for girls and you only do when walking near a machine and grab it to stretch your pec for 2.5 seconds Enjoy lifelong tendon, muscle, and ligament damage mr. I'm too cool to stretch.
    Especially if the song is Stairway to Heaven lol.
    I love the gym pacers, they don't have a planned workout and walk around the machines reading the pictures to see what muscles they workout and decide from there HAHA.
    **CAN Army Veteran**
    TF 3-09 Roto 8

Blossom158 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you do a round with all machines in the gym you are a gym idiot

keithwong12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) keithwong12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) keithwong12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) keithwong12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) keithwong12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) keithwong12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) keithwong12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) keithwong12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) keithwong12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) keithwong12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) keithwong12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Proteincolada View Post

Those do not apply to a lot of strength athletes.

#13 If you automatically assume people are in the gym for physique related goals.
    Or if you think there's only one way to reach a goal.
    Last edited by keithwong12; 06-24-2012 at 09:21 PM.

GING3R is just really nice. (+1000) GING3R is just really nice. (+1000) GING3R is just really nice. (+1000) GING3R is just really nice. (+1000) GING3R is just really nice. (+1000) GING3R is just really nice. (+1000) GING3R is just really nice. (+1000) GING3R is just really nice. (+1000) GING3R is just really nice. (+1000) GING3R is just really nice. (+1000) GING3R is just really nice. (+1000)
    My roomate is somewhat of a gym idiot.

He wants to get in shape but workouts once or twice a week "whenever he's not busy" and eats one or two meals a day of complete garbage expecting to make some sort of aesthetic gains. For this he's an idiot.
    *LSU crew*

BrainsToGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrainsToGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrainsToGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrainsToGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrainsToGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrainsToGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrainsToGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrainsToGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrainsToGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrainsToGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrainsToGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you wear t shirts that are a size too small for you...you're a gym idiot!

Literally every guy in my gym thinks they're the sh*t strutting round in t shirts way too tight for them it's a joke.

Hate my gym so much, moving soon I can't take it any longer. This just brushes the surface. I'm thinking about taking some videos...but then i'd be a gym idiot lol

afrosamurai04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) afrosamurai04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) afrosamurai04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) afrosamurai04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) afrosamurai04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) afrosamurai04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) afrosamurai04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) afrosamurai04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) afrosamurai04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) afrosamurai04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) afrosamurai04 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by BrainsToGains View Post

Literally every guy in my gym thinks they're the sh*t strutting round in t shirts way too tight for them it's a joke.

Hate my gym so much, moving soon I can't take it any longer. This just brushes the surface. I'm thinking about taking some videos...but then i'd be a gym idiot lol
    holy sh** dude! I hate people that wear shirts that are too tight for them also! At my high school, legit I remember this one kid who'd always think he's frikin arnold schwarzenegger, all muscular and crap when he had to be like above 20% bf!

It's funny too cause there were people that would tell him to lose the tight shirts cause he looked stupid and fat in them but he wouldn't listen to them either lol

haha I always used to do like 45min of cardio before weights and couldn't lift jack sh**!! Stupid idea, now I just do a 5min warmup on the elliptical and get going
    "The Will to Win means nothing without the Will to Prepare."

"Pain is temporary, Pride is forever."

"I hated every minute of training, but I said, don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life a Champion."

My Training Blog during my 2012 Fall Semester in College (Current one):
    http://blog.bodybuilding.com/afrosamurai04/category/Fall+2012+College+Semester+Training+Blog/

grimmer26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) grimmer26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) grimmer26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) grimmer26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) grimmer26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) grimmer26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) grimmer26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) grimmer26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) grimmer26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) grimmer26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) grimmer26 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BrainsToGains View Post

Statement made by jellies

If you need assistance taking off your tee, its a perfect fit.

Foreverwearingtighttees

Merra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Merra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Merra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Merra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Merra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Merra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Merra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Merra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Merra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Merra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Merra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Originally Posted by keithwong12 View Post
    Those do not apply to a lot of strength athletes.

#13 If you automatically assume people are in the gym for physique related goals.
    Or if you think there's only one way to reach a goal.
    I NEVER do cardio at the gym, and I never will, just the thought of using a Machine to perform an activity such as running which in my opinion should never ever be done indoors, I'd rather wear a reflective vest, and headlamp, while risking taking a spill on Black Ice, than use a treadmill.

Imperatore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Imperatore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Imperatore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Imperatore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Imperatore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Imperatore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Imperatore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Imperatore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Imperatore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Imperatore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Imperatore has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    if your range of motion on flat bench/CG bench/military presses on the smith machine is less than an inch, you are an idiot.

this one guy does this all the time. he barely moves his arms, yet he loads 2 plates on each side. why bother even coming to the gym if you are going to do this?

Byggarebjorn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Byggarebjorn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Byggarebjorn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Byggarebjorn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Byggarebjorn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Byggarebjorn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Byggarebjorn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Byggarebjorn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Byggarebjorn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Byggarebjorn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Byggarebjorn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you do more sets for biceps/triceps, then you do for hamstrings/quads you're a gym idiot.
    Follow my blog at:

http://www.byggarebjorn.com/

Bonzoid will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bonzoid will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bonzoid will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bonzoid will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bonzoid will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bonzoid will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bonzoid will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bonzoid will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bonzoid will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bonzoid will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bonzoid will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I got busted in a gym idiot moment yesterday...probably because I'am a gym idiot (at least im self aware that I'm an idiot though, not like other gym idiots) Anyway, I took the bar off of the bench press to do my curls because my plan calls for barbell curls. I had no idea there was a seperate rack over in the far corner with different size bars...the whole time i'm doing curls with a freakin 8 foot long bar lookin like half a retard! Why didn't anybody say anything??? I dont know wtf i'm doing...help a brother out!

CeKnighty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CeKnighty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CeKnighty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CeKnighty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CeKnighty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CeKnighty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CeKnighty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CeKnighty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CeKnighty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CeKnighty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CeKnighty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by afrosamurai04 View Post
    holy sh** dude! I hate people that wear shirts that are too tight for them also! At my high school, legit I remember this one kid who'd always think he's frikin arnold schwarzenegger, all muscular and crap when he had to be like above 20% bf!

It's funny too cause there were people that would tell him to lose the tight shirts cause he looked stupid and fat in them but he wouldn't listen to them either lol

haha I always used to do like 45min of cardio before weights and couldn't lift jack sh**!! Stupid idea, now I just do a 5min warmup on the elliptical and get going
    Weird....... i think that with people who have afros

Stilllifting44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stilllifting44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stilllifting44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stilllifting44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stilllifting44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stilllifting44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stilllifting44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stilllifting44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stilllifting44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stilllifting44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stilllifting44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    theres plenty of them at my gym..like squat machine had 8 plates of 45s on it today, people trying to take up three machines bouncing around from machine to machine? i see that happening now more then ever, or people doing cardio moves in the weight lifting section when theres a huge room dedicated to cardio..also hate that..

speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50)

419superman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 419superman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 419superman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 419superman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 419superman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 419superman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 419superman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 419superman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 419superman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 419superman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 419superman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Mr Nasty View Post
    Your officially a gym idiot if you "BOUNCE THE F@#$ING BARBELL OFF YOUR CHEST WHEN DOING BENCH PRESS!"

God I hate that...
    The entire time reading this i have been wishing someone would say this. thank you! lol
    Current Stats:

Bench Max 255 x 5
    Squat 255 x 10
    Straight Bar Curl 120 x 10
    Leg Press 500 x 10
    T-Bar Row, 3 plates + 25 x 10. Almost 4 full plates ;]

random_guy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) random_guy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) random_guy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) random_guy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) random_guy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) random_guy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) random_guy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) random_guy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) random_guy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) random_guy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) random_guy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Had a gym idiot moment on a Saturday night, mcnuggets meal with fries and a diet coke, and I'm 85 lbs due before I hit my goal.
    110 lbs to lose! :)

Merra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Merra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Merra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Merra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Merra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Merra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Merra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Merra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Merra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Merra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Merra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    by some god forsaken reason I was working out during, Gym rush hour, as I like to call it. and there was this middle aged guy, using a cable, and doing this exercise where he would take 2 side steps, and then swing his arms like he was holding a tennis racket, with all the people around, I had no problem, asserting myself to the cable which he was getting in the way of, because I was having trouble understanding the functionality of the movement he was performing.

Closed Thread
Page 288 of 334 FirstFirst ... 188 238 278 286 287 288 289 290 298 ... LastLast