Page 5 of 266 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast
    Ivan7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ivan7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ivan7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ivan7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ivan7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ivan7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ivan7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ivan7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ivan7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ivan7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ivan7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i learn more and better on my own then in class mainly cause my class is full of *******s and i feel most dont really wanna learn.

gonna have to study hard as fuk to pass the first exam.
    *Always pick 4 crew*
    *Dirk>Garnett crew*

Rockets/Texans

YeahBuddyyyyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeahBuddyyyyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeahBuddyyyyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeahBuddyyyyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeahBuddyyyyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeahBuddyyyyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeahBuddyyyyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeahBuddyyyyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeahBuddyyyyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeahBuddyyyyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeahBuddyyyyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Ivan7x View Post
    i learn more and better on my own then in class mainly cause my class is full of *******s and i feel most dont really wanna learn.

Bad idea. I'd form a study group with serious students ASAP

Ivan7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ivan7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ivan7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ivan7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ivan7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ivan7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ivan7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ivan7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ivan7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ivan7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ivan7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by YeahBuddyyyyy View Post
    Bad idea. I'd form a study group with serious students ASAP
    thing is i really dont know which ones are the serious ones except for that 1 bish that speaks over everyone and is ms know it all...not thanks jeff
    *Always pick 4 crew*
    *Dirk>Garnett crew*

Rockets/Texans

Rabbitw00t is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rabbitw00t is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rabbitw00t is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rabbitw00t is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rabbitw00t is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rabbitw00t is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rabbitw00t is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rabbitw00t is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rabbitw00t is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rabbitw00t is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rabbitw00t is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    some people don't learn well in study groups. I for one, tend to avoid them. My studying is more efficient if I do it myself
    Last edited by Rabbitw00t; 09-06-2012 at 03:28 PM.

.:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by YeahBuddyyyyy View Post
    What do you mean?
    More and more guys are majoring in nursing.

Originally Posted by -StevenAkaProek View Post
    sup brahs applied to nursing program wish me luck!

so daunting waiting to hear if you've been accepted to take the TEAS
    Took me two tries. First time was a heart breaker. Got the mail, opened it anticipating good news and boom...fell into depression for a couple of days lol. Second time I applied I didnt expect too much. I mean I studied my ass off for the entrance exam but at that point it was either I was in or that was it for me and I would have ended up doing something else for the rest of my life. Thankfully I got accepted, and let me tell you bruh, it felt like I won the lottery. Good luck to you.

Originally Posted by Ivan7x View Post

Thats how I am too but I hooked up with some people just to see if the study group would benefit me. And it did in some ways:

-Some material stuck with me due to the different environment of studying that I am used to. I was able to recall information that I normally wouldnt have but because DoucheBag A made a joke about something, that material stuck to me.
    -Depending on your Practicals, those buddies of yours can help you out lol. We were literally helping each other during the practicals.
    -Made some good friends..some of them I still talk to today, go out clubbin, go out for drinks and BBQ, beach..ect

But like I said I was more effecient studying by myself too..the study group was just a plus. I'd go home and reread all of my notes and study and pretend the study group never happened.
    RN/Healthcare Crew - FGC Crew

Registered Nurse? Or work in the healthcare? Come join
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147557373
    Pro-Gun. Pro-Rights.
    ௵leoaa777 krazedxboi

.:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Oh yeah, just had my first clinical. The first 3 weeks will be at campus then the rotation starts. I was hoping I wouldnt get any hot bitches in class so I wouldnt get distracted...nope ended up with one girl that was fine as hell. Half filipino and half spanish HHNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.

Pro-Gun. Pro-Rights.
    ௵leoaa777 krazedxboi

MundoGrande is just really nice. (+1000) MundoGrande is just really nice. (+1000) MundoGrande is just really nice. (+1000) MundoGrande is just really nice. (+1000) MundoGrande is just really nice. (+1000) MundoGrande is just really nice. (+1000) MundoGrande is just really nice. (+1000) MundoGrande is just really nice. (+1000) MundoGrande is just really nice. (+1000) MundoGrande is just really nice. (+1000) MundoGrande is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by .:Chris:. View Post
    More and more guys are majoring in nursing.

Took me two tries. First time was a heart breaker. Got the mail, opened it anticipating good news and boom...fell into depression for a couple of days lol. Second time I applied I didnt expect too much. I mean I studied my ass off for the entrance exam but at that point it was either I was in or that was it for me and I would have ended up doing something else for the rest of my life. Thankfully I got accepted, and let me tell you bruh, it felt like I won the lottery. Good luck to you.

Thats how I am too but I hooked up with some people just to see if the study group would benefit me. And it did in some ways:

-Some material stuck with me due to the different environment of studying that I am used to. I was able to recall information that I normally wouldnt have but because DoucheBag A made a joke about something, that material stuck to me.
    -Depending on your Practicals, those buddies of yours can help you out lol. We were literally helping each other during the practicals.
    -Made some good friends..some of them I still talk to today, go out clubbin, go out for drinks and BBQ, beach..ect

But like I said I was more effecient studying by myself too..the study group was just a plus. I'd go home and reread all of my notes and study and pretend the study group never happened.
    I never joined any study groups, mainly because I commuted to school and everyone was on campus. Scored the highest GPA + the only summa cum laude. Different strokes for different folks, just felt more efficient studying by myself I guess.

Oh yeah, just had my first clinical. The first 3 weeks will be at campus then the rotation starts. I was hoping I wouldnt get any hot bitches in class so I wouldnt get distracted...nope ended up with one girl that was fine as hell. Half filipino and half spanish HHNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.
    Yeah brah, a couple really goodlooking girls from my class as well. I'm starting my first day as a ICU new grad on Monday, I'm excited as fuk and can't wait to meet new people. Gonna be my orientation day and I get to find out my benefits, schedule, etc.

briiii has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) briiii has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) briiii has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) briiii has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) briiii has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) briiii has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) briiii has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) briiii has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) briiii has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) briiii has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) briiii has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hey Chris, long time no talk man!

Just wanted to say good luck in your RN career brah I just started graduate school myself so I know dat feel of going back to school
    lmao

LongLong89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LongLong89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LongLong89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LongLong89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LongLong89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LongLong89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LongLong89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LongLong89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LongLong89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LongLong89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LongLong89 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by MundoGrande View Post

Yeah brah, a couple really goodlooking girls from my class as well. I'm starting my first day as a ICU new grad on Monday, I'm excited as fuk and can't wait to meet new people. Gonna be my orientation day and I get to find out my benefits, schedule, etc.
    Bro, give me some advice on how you landed the ICU job.

yup123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yup123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yup123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yup123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yup123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yup123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yup123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yup123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yup123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yup123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yup123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I had physiology and anatomy today. My prof is an old 4 foot Asian lady with a heavy accent, who drags on the last word of every sentence in a higher tone.

real shame because i really do enjoy the material and a good teacher makes all the difference

Rabbitw00t is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rabbitw00t is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rabbitw00t is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rabbitw00t is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rabbitw00t is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rabbitw00t is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rabbitw00t is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rabbitw00t is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rabbitw00t is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rabbitw00t is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rabbitw00t is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by yup123 View Post
    I had physiology and anatomy today. My prof is an old 4 foot Asian lady with a heavy accent, who drags on the last word of every sentence in a higher tone.

real shame because i really do enjoy the material and a good teacher makes all the difference
    Teachers make a huge difference when it comes to specialized and important classes. Anatomy and physiology is something you don't necessarily need a good teacher for, but a good teacher will save you hours of time on knowing physiology. I found that literally drawing out the steps in pictures helped me understand physiology.

There is a large gap or disconnect between what is taught in school and what occurs in the real world of nursing. It's quite a shame

yowtfisthis is just really nice. (+1000) yowtfisthis is just really nice. (+1000) yowtfisthis is just really nice. (+1000) yowtfisthis is just really nice. (+1000) yowtfisthis is just really nice. (+1000) yowtfisthis is just really nice. (+1000) yowtfisthis is just really nice. (+1000) yowtfisthis is just really nice. (+1000) yowtfisthis is just really nice. (+1000) yowtfisthis is just really nice. (+1000) yowtfisthis is just really nice. (+1000)
    Pretty sure I just 100%'d my first AP1 lecture exam.. either that or just 1 wrong. Tuesday I have a micro quiz, chem quiz and my first AP lab practical, gotta do work this weekend lol.

^^ Teachers do make a big difference period. Some teachers will just assign an assload of busy work as homework and expect you to know it all. Others will provide great lectures, be very accessible for any help you may need and they will actually make learning the material fun. I love biology, it's fascinating to me. My microbiology teacher makes it even better. I recall almost everything that she says in class because she not only relates things really well, but she is very enthusiastic. She doesn't just give power point presentations, but she walks around the room and brings the lecture down to a more conversational experience. Micro is def my favorite class this semester
    Starting weight - 350lbs
    *Lost over 150lbs crew*
    *WetBreasts is gonna make it crew*

MundoGrande is just really nice. (+1000) MundoGrande is just really nice. (+1000) MundoGrande is just really nice. (+1000) MundoGrande is just really nice. (+1000) MundoGrande is just really nice. (+1000) MundoGrande is just really nice. (+1000) MundoGrande is just really nice. (+1000) MundoGrande is just really nice. (+1000) MundoGrande is just really nice. (+1000) MundoGrande is just really nice. (+1000) MundoGrande is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by LongLong89 View Post
    Bro, give me some advice on how you landed the ICU job.
    First, do well in school and your clinicals. To be honest, I'm a really good student and stuck out especially in clinicals, all the nurses loved me . For my nursing program, getting a preceptorship in a critical care unit is competitive as fuk. We had to have recommendations from multiple teachers to get a spot in the ICU/PICU/NICU or any other specialty units.

After I got my ICU preceptorship, I made everyday an interview. I got to know my preceptor (who was the manager's right-hand woman), the manager after awhile, supervisors. I got to know all the nurses. By the end of my preceptorship, two or three nurses told the manager they wanted me on the team. On my last day, the manager told me I was probably one of the top students and she'd love to have me on her team. It worked out great and I applied and got the spot. Just work hard and network. Treat clinicals like another opportunity to network, because that's how you get jobs with this impacted economy.

Being a male, having the highest GPA + summa cum laude, past hospital work, + ACLS/PALS/ECG certs helped, but even without all of that, I could have landed the job based on networking. Talk to everyone you can during clinicals, impress the nurses, ask if there are openings, etc, and put yourself out there brah.

Originally Posted by briiii View Post
    Hey Chris, long time no talk man!

Just wanted to say good luck in your RN career brah I just started graduate school myself so I know dat feel of going back to school
    Thanks man. BTW, we miss ya over at the marvel thread!

Pro-Gun. Pro-Rights.
    ௵leoaa777 krazedxboi

tepee007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tepee007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tepee007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tepee007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tepee007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tepee007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tepee007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tepee007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tepee007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tepee007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tepee007 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Does anyone know anything about being a flight nurse in Air Force Reserves? It's something I'm looking at after I graduate.

Originally Posted by tepee007 View Post
    Does anyone know anything about being a flight nurse in Air Force Reserves? It's something I'm looking at after I graduate.
    Thats a good question. My aunt keeps mentioning it to me.

Pro-Gun. Pro-Rights.
    ௵leoaa777 krazedxboi

healthy eating disorder AgentSkyhawk's Avatar
    AgentSkyhawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AgentSkyhawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AgentSkyhawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AgentSkyhawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AgentSkyhawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AgentSkyhawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AgentSkyhawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AgentSkyhawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AgentSkyhawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AgentSkyhawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AgentSkyhawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    would those that are RN consider stress levels high or low?
    "You can train as hard as you want to, but without the right fuel supporting your training and recovery, you will never see the results that you should."-Iron Man

Oh by the way...Size f*cking matters, in everything. Don't believe the hype. Size f*cking matters. Size DOESN'T matter to people who don't have any size, that's why they're like "oh size doesn't matter". SIZE, GIRTH, THICKNESS, EVERYTHING. Its a game of inches in life..add up all those inches, Victory muthaf*cker!-Greg Plitt

Originally Posted by AgentSkyhawk View Post
    All depends on where you work, resources available, relationship with other nurses/doctors and management.

If you have the tools needed to provide quality care along with helpful staff, you can find the job easy to manage.

If you don't have say respiratory therapists, nursing assistants, residents and support staff all there and available at a moments notice, then stress levels can run a bit high, especially if you work somewhere with high acuity patients. One way to decrease stress is to be prepared and know what to do in the worst case scenarios.

Originally Posted by AgentSkyhawk View Post
    Moms an RN loves her patients and vice versa so no stress from there

her boss is a ******* but she doesnt really stress from it
    *Always pick 4 crew*
    *Dirk>Garnett crew*

Rockets/Texans

yup123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yup123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yup123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yup123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yup123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yup123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yup123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yup123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yup123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yup123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yup123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    on another note, im really loving uni so far. just gotta remember to stay caught up in my classes =/

SoyEnergy is a name known to all. (+5000) SoyEnergy is a name known to all. (+5000) SoyEnergy is a name known to all. (+5000) SoyEnergy is a name known to all. (+5000) SoyEnergy is a name known to all. (+5000) SoyEnergy is a name known to all. (+5000) SoyEnergy is a name known to all. (+5000) SoyEnergy is a name known to all. (+5000) SoyEnergy is a name known to all. (+5000) SoyEnergy is a name known to all. (+5000) SoyEnergy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ER brahs

why did you pick ER? what made it stand out from others?

i decided to going into nursing but cant decide which part of nursing so please help me out
    ☁ ▅▒░☼‿☼░▒▅ ☁ Snort Creatine Crew ☁ ▅▒░☼‿☼░▒▅ ☁

LongLong89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LongLong89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LongLong89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LongLong89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LongLong89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LongLong89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LongLong89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LongLong89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LongLong89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LongLong89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LongLong89 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by SoyEnergy View Post
    ER brahs

why did you pick ER? what made it stand out from others?

i decided to going into nursing but cant decide which part of nursing so please help me out
    Bro I'm only a student but I'm nearing the end of my schooling. During school you are 95% of the time on a med-surg floor, and the other 5% are special days you get to spend in another department. I spent a day or two in the OR watching surgeries and seeing what the nurses do, spent a day in the ER helping nurses do simple things, a week on a pediatric floor, going to spend a week or so doing OB rotation ( fml...lol).

My opinion is that med-surg is repetitive and stressful , but a necessary evil for most new grads nowadays to learn.
    in the OR, as expected little patient interaction (well none when they are asleep) , basically documenting a lot, scrubbing people in, labeling samples, setting up sterile fields etc...
    pediatric- considered one of the holy grails i guess....i wouldn't really like dealing with sick kids and their parents so no...

In the ER, nurses really have to know their shiet. It was a level 1 trauma center so idk about other places. You have couple open beds and paramedics start bringing pt's in. You have standing orders, basically physician orders for whatever the pt is being admitted for, and you can carry them out. If you decide something needs to be done, you can verbalize it to the physician and he'll ok it (most of the time from what i saw). You can't be a herp derp nurse. The chick i was with was on top of her game.

sdokeefe will become famous soon enough. (+50) sdokeefe will become famous soon enough. (+50) sdokeefe will become famous soon enough. (+50) sdokeefe will become famous soon enough. (+50) sdokeefe will become famous soon enough. (+50) sdokeefe will become famous soon enough. (+50) sdokeefe will become famous soon enough. (+50) sdokeefe will become famous soon enough. (+50) sdokeefe will become famous soon enough. (+50) sdokeefe will become famous soon enough. (+50) sdokeefe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ex Military Medic, now Nursing Student checking in,
    "Blood rains down from an angry sky... MY COCK RAGES ON! MY COCK RAGES ON!"

Originally Posted by LongLong89 View Post
    Bro I'm only a student but I'm nearing the end of my schooling. During school you are 95% of the time on a med-surg floor, and the other 5% are special days you get to spend in another department. I spent a day or two in the OR watching surgeries and seeing what the nurses do, spent a day in the ER helping nurses do simple things, a week on a pediatric floor, going to spend a week or so doing OB rotation ( fml...lol).

My opinion is that med-surg is repetitive and stressful , but a necessary evil for most new grads nowadays to learn.
    in the OR, as expected little patient interaction (well none when they are asleep) , basically documenting a lot, scrubbing people in, labeling samples, setting up sterile fields etc...
    pediatric- considered one of the holy grails i guess....i wouldn't really like dealing with sick kids and their parents so no...

In the ER, nurses really have to know their shiet. It was a level 1 trauma center so idk about other places. You have couple open beds and paramedics start bringing pt's in. You have standing orders, basically physician orders for whatever the pt is being admitted for, and you can carry them out. If you decide something needs to be done, you can verbalize it to the physician and he'll ok it (most of the time from what i saw). You can't be a herp derp nurse. The chick i was with was on top of her game.
    Nice post. Saw you mention documenting. I guess I'm being exposed to that now on my readings but how hard is it to document stuff on ER setting and non ER setting? Like for example I took a note of this:

Subject..........Verb.........Condition/Modifiers................Criterion of Desired Performance
    Client.............drinks........2500 mL of fluid...................dialy (time)
    ------------

Problem Related to Etiology As manifested by Signs and Symptoms
    Situational.......Related to (r/t) Feeling of...........as manifested by..........hypersensitivity to criticism;
    Low Esteem ...........................rejection..........(a.m .b).......................states, "," and rejects
    .............................................by husband........................................pos itive feedback

Pro-Gun. Pro-Rights.
    ௵leoaa777 krazedxboi

Nice post. Saw you mention documenting. I guess I'm being exposed to that now on my readings but how hard is it to document stuff on ER setting and non ER setting? Like for example I took a note of this:

Subject..........Verb.........Condition/Modifiers................Criterion of Desired Performance
    Client.............drinks........2500 mL of fluid...................dialy (time)
    ------------

Problem Related to Etiology As manifested by Signs and Symptoms
    Situational.......Related to (r/t) Feeling of...........as manifested by..........hypersensitivity to criticism;
    Low Esteem ...........................rejection..........(a.m .b).......................states, "," and rejects
    .............................................by husband........................................pos itive feedback
    lol the fack is this? keep it simple
    Last edited by Rabbitw00t; 09-08-2012 at 10:35 AM.

Originally Posted by Rabbitw00t View Post
    lol the fack is this? keep it simple
    Ahh so I take it its like taking a drivers ed where they tell you to keep hands at 3 and 9 at all times..but in actual practice you can hold the wheel with one hand at 7.

Thats good to know.

Pro-Gun. Pro-Rights.
    ௵leoaa777 krazedxboi

Ahh so I take it its like taking a drivers ed where they tell you to keep hands at 3 and 9 at all times..but in actual practice you can hold the wheel with one hand at 7.

Thats good to know.
    yes. there are many ways to skin a cat. While in school, you keep your hands on 3 and 9. When you graduate, one hand is on 7, the other is flicking them off

What kinda of nursing gear are you guys wearing to the hospital? Which brand of scrubs and shoes? Right now I'm wearing some generic Dickies scrubs and I'm trying to find a good pair of shoes that's good for walking and standing for hours at a time. Don't really like the Nike Free Runs and New Balance Minimus as hospital shoes...

Originally Posted by MundoGrande View Post
    What kinda of nursing gear are you guys wearing to the hospital? Which brand of scrubs and shoes? Right now I'm wearing some generic Dickies scrubs and I'm trying to find a good pair of shoes that's good for walking and standing for hours at a time. Don't really like the Nike Free Runs and New Balance Minimus as hospital shoes...
    Landau scrubs are pretty decent. Plenty of pockets. I wore some nike running shoes. Whatever is comfortable on your feet.

JesseC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JesseC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JesseC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JesseC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JesseC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JesseC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JesseC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JesseC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JesseC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JesseC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JesseC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    EMT checking in, it is always nice to get another POV of healthcare. Maybe we can learn something from each other.