Registered User ransackcalories's Avatar
    ransackcalories has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

45 days to shred with Keto Diet + Carnivore + Water fasting

5'10 (male) I am currently at 185 lbs. I want to get to 165 lbs in 45 days

I am also working out 3 times a week with a personal trainer lifting heavy weights.

Strict Keto/Carnivore diet:
    -----------------------------
    Rule#1: If I am hungry (even to the slightest extent) I will eat.
    Rule#2: If I am not hungry I will fast for a maximum of 2 days.

Diet: Steak, Eggs, Bacon, Chicken, Whey Protein
    -------------------------------------------------------
    Day 1. Starts tomorrow.

Once I reach 165 lbs, I will increase my calorie intake till I hit 175 lbs. I want to fluctuate between 165 lbs and 175 lbs. The goal is to be at 12% body fat at 175 lbs.

Day 1: October 4th
    --------------------
    Weight: 184.6 lbs
    --------------------
    Had a steak for the first time in my life.

The insides are a bit chewy.. small portions.. like a bubble gum. Overall not bad.
    I panfried it for around 1 min on each side and then 2 mins and then 3 mins each side for around 25 to 35 mins. It turned brown.

Worried about red meat and getting cancer though.

Its a Sirlion Steak.

I like the taste. Ate a lot of fat and it melted in my mouth.

Total Calories: 745
    Protein: 65 gms
    Fat: 50 gms

I am feeling like a pregnant orangutan. Going to start fasting in a couple of hours. Will probably have Whey protein as well.
    2 scoops mixed with water.

Update: Had two scoops of Whey: 24 g protein * 2 = 48 g Protein.

Update: Had 6 eggs and 6 bacon strips.

The only thing I am going to shred if I keep going this way is....

anyways: Day 1. was bad
    Total Calories: 745 (steak) + Whey 120 * 2 + Eggs 6 * 78 + Bacon 43 * 6

Total Calories = around 1800 calories..
    whoops.. just had 2 whey scoops mixed with water.. another 240 calories.
    Total Calories = 2000 Calories..

Total Protein = 65 + 24 * 2 + 6 * 6 + 6 * 3 = 167 g of Protein..
    + 2 scoops of whey (just now) = 167 + 48 = 215 g of Protein.

Tomorrow I lift.
    I am also going to fast for a couple of days. Two complete days of fasting.

Tldr;
    Total Calories ~ 2000 Cals.
    Total Protein ~ 215 g of Protein.

I have to say, I think I ate a lot more than I wanted simply out of boredom rather than hunger..

I am committed to fast for the next 2 whole day.. I want to hit 183 lbs. That's the goal.
    Last edited by ransackcalories; 10-04-2020 at 06:14 PM.

Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You need to eat low calorie vegetables. A lot of them.
    Recommended science based fitness & nutrition information:
    Alan Aragon https://alanaragon.com/
    Brad Schoenfeld http://www.lookgreatnaked.com/
    James Krieger https://weightology.net/
    Jorn Trommelen http://www.nutritiontactics.com/
    Eric Helms & Team3DMJ https://3dmusclejourney.com/

I am going to eat a lot of cauliflowers. I love cauliflowers fried with onions! And then slowly start adding more low carb veggies to the mix and see how it goes!

Todo#
    Giving up on Canola oil and will replace it with olive oil and ghee.

Day 2: October 5th
    ----------------------
    Weight: 184.4 lbs.

Going to fast the entire day. Total Calories should be zero. Going to fast the entire day tomorrow as well.

Having an entire steak is like eating a truck. Steak is tasty though. The fat is delicious.

Today evening: I am going to weight train.

Change of Plans:
    --------------------
    I am not doing a 2 day fast.

I am feeling hungry. I am going to have 3 omelettes now.

I am breaking the fast after around 21 hours 30 mins which is not bad.

I am using zero app which is awesome to track fasts.

Update:
    --------

Actually had 6 omelettes. I am craving salt more than food. Put on a ton of salt on top of the omelettes.
    Also had 1 lb of Cauliflower fried in Canola Oil (which I have to give up). Also added a ton of salt.
    Also had 2 scoops of whey protein.

todo# I am going to throw out Canola Oil. I am going to cut down on salt from tomorrow.

---------
    Starting a fast now. Will break it around this time tomorrow and then have another Steak.
    -----------
    Update:
    --------
    I worked out with the help of a personal trainer. It was a 1 hour session. As usual, I was 10 mins late. Cut out another 5 mins to get started. The total session length is probably around 45 mins.

I only did bench press and nothing else the entire session.

Workout Logs: BENCH PRESS
    -----------------------------------------
    I started with 20 reps of around 75 lbs as a warm up.

a couple of mins rest.

Then around 17 reps of around 90 lbs as a warm up

Then the real workout: 35 lbs on either side so thats 115 lbs.
    I got around 13 reps in.

3 mins rest.

Did 115 lbs again for around 10 reps.

6 mins rest. Added BIG boy plates i.e 45 lbs on either side.
    When I add 45 lbs on either side, I feel pretty special. I am in the big leagues now.

Got 135 lbs for around 4 reps. and then I left for the day.
    Session Ended.
    Last edited by ransackcalories; 10-06-2020 at 12:08 PM.

AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    jesus christ you cooked a steak for 35 minutes? That's probably why it was chewy, how much did it weigh?
    Somehow still managing to avoid getting 'too big'

Non-CEO, 0.1235K per day

Originally Posted by AlexSays View Post
    jesus christ you cooked a steak for 35 minutes? That's probably why it was chewy, how much did it weigh?
    It's a sirloin strip. The size of my palm and some of my arm. It's a pretty standard size (looking at google images for steak)

The reason I cooked it for longer was that I wanted to make sure the insides were thoroughly cooked. The chewy part was just a small part of the steak. Not the entire steak. I am not comfortable eating raw meat.

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ransackcalories View Post
    It's a sirloin strip. The size of my palm and some of my arm. It's a pretty standard size (looking at google images for steak)

The reason I cooked it for longer was that I wanted to make sure the insides were thoroughly cooked. The chewy part was just a small part of the steak. Not the entire steak. I am not comfortable eating raw meat.
    Pretty sure you don't need to cook it for 35min to make it 'not raw'
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Here's how I pan fry a steak. Take the steak out of the fridge and season it. Let it get to near room temperature. Put a little butter in the pan and melt it until it starts to turn slightly brown. Throw the steak on and put the burner on medium heat. Start a timer for 120-150 seconds depending on the thickness. Flip it over and cook it for 90-120 seconds. If it's still pink inside, it's ok. If it's grey, it's overdone. If it's red, it's underdone.

Day 3: October 6th
    ---------------------
    I was hell bent on fasting for two entire days i.e October 6th and October 7th yesterday night. However, I became hungry as soon as I got up. I took a hot bath hoping that it would show a flattering lower number on the scale. My weight was around 184.8 lbs which was .2 lbs more than day#1. I was disappointed. I broke the fast with 2 scoops of Whey protein. I worked out yesterday and my brain convinced me that I needed that protein to repair and build my muscles. So I had the Whey Protein in the morning.

2 Scoops of Whey: 48 g of Protein and 240 Calories.

I fasted from morning till now. I just got onto the scale now.

My current weight is.....
    tadaa....

180.60 lbs.
    I am satisfied for now. I am going to keep fasting today and if I get hungry I will gulp down a scoop of Whey Protein. I want to "Whey fast" is this even a thing??? Maybe I should write a best selling book on this diet.. hmmm..

Okay.. I will definitely fast the rest of the day today and the whole of tomorrow. If I get hungry I will have a scoop of Whey Protein mixed with water.

Once I hit 176 lbs. I will have another Steak. Bacon and Omelettes and of-course Whey. As long as I live I will never cross 180 lbs again for the rest of my life.

If I hit 173-174 lbs sometime next week, I will definitely have KFC. I love KFC! What I love the most is the salty skin. If they only sold the skin I for one would definitely pay for it.

Again, my goal is to get to 165 lbs and that will give put me in 12% body fat and I should look shredded by then. After I reach my goal, I will slowly add regular meals into my diet. Probably 2 meals a day and follow proper Keto diet.

For now, I will fast! God speed fellow BB warriors. I will see you tomorrow!

Oh: Here is how I will have my Steak next time. I am not going to pan fry it for 30+mins. I am going to cook it in an oven. Here are some instructions.

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Pat the steaks completely dry with a paper towel while you heat up the pan or the griddle. If
    the pan or griddle is new or very dry, wipe the surface with a paper towel soaked in olive oil. If the pan or griddle are
    seasoned this step may not be necessary. Carefully sear the steak on both sides and the edges. Do not let the meat sit on
    the hot surface for more than a few seconds. Immediately place the steaks into a shallow baking dish with a cup of wine.
    Bake in the oven for 7-10 minutes (7 for rare, 10 for medium rare) Remove and flip the steaks. Return them to the oven for
    another 7-10 minutes on 350. Remove the baking dish, cover with a cotton towel or a lid of some sort. Let the meat rest for a
    few minutes before serving. Enjoy!

Update:
    I did not fast. I had 1 scoop of Whey with water
    Last edited by ransackcalories; 10-07-2020 at 01:32 PM.

paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    . Immediately place the steaks into a shallow baking dish with a cup of wine.
    [/I]
    Does the wine go in the baking dish or do you drink it while putting the steak in the dish? Julia Child always recommended cooking with wine.

Day 4: October 7th
    ---------------------
    Woke up today hungry: Had 2 Scoops of Whey. Total Calories = 240 Cals. Protein = 48 g.

Weighed my self on the scale today afternoon...

Guess whaatt????
    I am 178.8 lbs!

Did not eat anything till around 4 PM.
    Got salted butter from the store. It is 454 g. Net Calories = 3178. It is 70 cals per 10 g.

I cut out a slab of butter. 1/9th part of the butter bar. So it comes to around 353 Calories.

I also had 2 scoops of Whey again just now. That is another 48 g of Protein and 240 Calories.

Total Net Calories so far = 240 * 2 + 353 = 833 Calories.

I am going to weight train today. Going to destroy my back totally. Completely cook it up. My Personal trainer was especially nice to me on text today because all my sessions ran out and I have to buy a new package.

All right I will update again later tonight if I eat anything more.

I am hoping to get down to 175 lbs by this week Sunday.

If I go out and get a KFC.. I am 100% sure my weight will increase to 182+ easily.. and I have to diet down again.

I will probably go get KFC. I should listen to Arnold Schwaralcslfadldsdlkger for inspiration.

Here is the goal! Whatever it takes I will do! ---- Arnold S.

Update:
    I went to KFC. They told me they were out of Chicken Thighs. I was disappointed. Definitely my mistake because I went out late at night. I ordered 3 Chicken Breasts and 1 Rib. Too many calories and I finished it off in the car itself.

I then went to a grocery store and got a Kitkat icecream bar. It was around 190 Cals.

Disappointed in myself. Part - 1.
    Last edited by ransackcalories; 10-08-2020 at 03:48 PM.

Originally Posted by paulinkansas View Post
    Does the wine go in the baking dish or do you drink it while putting the steak in the dish? Julia Child always recommended cooking with wine.
    I am going to cook Steak in budlight lime and see what happens

I am going to cook Steak in budlight lime and see what happens
    Try putting the steak in a ziplock bag and pour some Bud Light Lime in there. Squeeze out the excess air and let it marinate over night. The carbonic acid will tenderize the meat. You can also substitute Italian dressing or tomato juice for the marinade.

Once I cut up a big steak into fajita sized strips and marinated them with bloody mary mix overnight. Some friends came over for some entertainment the next evening. i put the raw steak strips on a plate in front of them. In 5 minutes they were all consumed. Nobody got sick.

Day 5: October 8th
    -----------------------
    I marinated the steak in lime and then added salt and spices to it. Then added garlic paste around it. I also added butter to the Pan after reading one of the reply here. This time I only cooked it for around 12-15 mins. I took the steak out and I cut it. The insides were still pink which gave the raw uncooked look.

There was no fat on the sides unlike the first time I cooked steak. After finishing it off I felt good. I did not feel stuffed at all.. Just good! Like 100% sated!
    Total Calories: 745 Calories.
    I then had 2 scoops of Whey Protein.
    Total Calories: 240 Calories.

Towards the evening, I did not really feel hungry and yet I went out to KFC and ordered 4 Chicken Thighs. 4. And the lady was so nice she gave an extra 1 Chicken thigh. In my mind I was like WHY? Don't you know I am dieting??? But I thanked her and as usual finished all 5 KFC Chicken Thighs in the car before I could get home.

That's 280 * 5 = 1400 Calories. All because I was denied a KFC chicken thigh yesterday night!

Total Calories for today is 2385 Calories

Total Protein = 65 g + 24 g * 2 + 19 g * 5 = 208 g.

Disappointed in myself - Part 2 ends.

That's it! I am never going to eat at KFC again. I will start doing a 24 hour fast starting from right now. It is 7:00 PM EST I will stop again at 7:00 PM EST tomorrow.

100% sure I will be around 182 lbs tomorrow morning when I weigh myself.

Last week I had to cut down a mulberry tree that was infringing on a rental house. Mulberry is a fruit tree. I cut and split the big limbs into charcoal briquette sized pieces and lit them in my charcoal grill. I made enough hamburger patties to fill the cooking grate of the grill. The burning mulberry wood imparted a fruity flavor to the dozen or so hamburger patties. Had enough food for 3-4 days.

gokite is on a distinguished road. (+10) gokite is on a distinguished road. (+10) gokite is on a distinguished road. (+10) gokite is on a distinguished road. (+10) gokite is on a distinguished road. (+10) gokite is on a distinguished road. (+10) gokite is on a distinguished road. (+10) gokite is on a distinguished road. (+10) gokite is on a distinguished road. (+10) gokite is on a distinguished road. (+10) gokite is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Day 1: October 4th
    --------------------
    Weight: 184.6 lbs
    --------------------
    Had a steak for the first time in my life.

The insides are a bit chewy.. small portions.. like a bubble gum. Overall not bad.
    I panfried it for around 1 min on each side and then 2 mins and then 3 mins each side for around 25 to 35 mins. It turned brown.

Worried about red meat and getting cancer though.

Its a Sirlion Steak.

I like the taste. Ate a lot of fat and it melted in my mouth.

Total Calories: 745
    Protein: 65 gms
    Fat: 50 gms

I am feeling like a pregnant orangutan. Going to start fasting in a couple of hours. Will probably have Whey protein as well.
    2 scoops mixed with water.

Update: Had two scoops of Whey: 24 g protein * 2 = 48 g Protein.

Update: Had 6 eggs and 6 bacon strips.

The only thing I am going to shred if I keep going this way is....

anyways: Day 1. was bad
    Total Calories: 745 (steak) + Whey 120 * 2 + Eggs 6 * 78 + Bacon 43 * 6

Total Calories = around 1800 calories..
    whoops.. just had 2 whey scoops mixed with water.. another 240 calories.
    Total Calories = 2000 Calories..

Total Protein = 65 + 24 * 2 + 6 * 6 + 6 * 3 = 167 g of Protein..
    + 2 scoops of whey (just now) = 167 + 48 = 215 g of Protein.

Tomorrow I lift.
    I am also going to fast for a couple of days. Two complete days of fasting.

Tldr;
    Total Calories ~ 2000 Cals.
    Total Protein ~ 215 g of Protein.

I have to say, I think I ate a lot more than I wanted simply out of boredom rather than hunger..

I am committed to fast for the next 2 whole day.. I want to hit 183 lbs. That's the goal.
    So you are not doing keto at all FYI. What the hell diet is this?

Why are you drinking protein drinks when you're on a carnivore diet?

A couple small tips for this style of eating. You want FAT to be the main caloric intake (+60%), Protein to be the next (30%) and carbs to be 10% or less.

You can fast on days you do not lift. You went to the gym to do two sets of bench press and then went home? Makes ZERO sense

Do a full workout, then take the next day OFF and fast that next day, maybe go for a 1-2mile walk in AM and PM. Have a good breakfast and workout again the third day. Drink water on fasting days with sea salt. You're all over, "I'm gong to fast for two days" then an hour later your protein shaking...get a plan.

WTF are we being punk'd?

Day 6: October 9th
    -----------------------\
    Snacks: 230 Cals * 3
    Chips: 400 cals
    Heineken 3 Big Cans.
    2 Bacon Strips
    3 Omlettes.
    I went to the workout late again.

Today is a cheat day. Will be sticking to a proper plan from tomorrow. I want to stabilize at around 165 lbs. No more alcohol from today. I start fresh again from tomorrow. I have to be more self disciplined from tomorrow. No more fasting either.

My cheat day extended to 2 cheat weeks. My weight increased to 188 lbs and then decreased back again to 182 lbs for now.

Day 21: October 25th
    -------------------------
    I am restarting my keto shred from today again.

Weight Goal: (165 lbs to 170 lbs)
    -------------------------------------
    Current Weight: 182 lbs. Need to lose 12 lbs to reach 170 lbs.

Body Fat Percentage Goal: 12%
    -------------------------------------
    Current BF: Probably around 20% BF.

Squat Goal: 225 lbs for 10 Reps.
    --------------------------------------------
    Current Squat: Will measure it correctly this week.
    I think I can do 165 lbs between 4 to 6 reps.

Bench Press Goal: 180 lbs for 10 Reps
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    Current Bench Press: Will measure it correctly this week.
    I think I can do 135 lbs for 10 reps easily.

Push-Ups Goal: 50 Push-ups without stopping
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    Current Push-Up: I can do 20 Push-Ups without stopping.

Yesterday, I had a steak, 3 eggs, (1 Ice-cream Container (Haagen-Dazs) == 1200 calories), a packet of Chips

I water fasted the whole day so far today.
    I will continue fasting till the end of the day.

I will try to fast the entire day tomorrow till evening (post workout).
    I will break my fast with 1 Steak, 3 eggs, 2 bacon Strips and 2 scoops of Whey Protein Powder.

Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I water fasted the whole day so far today.
    I will continue fasting till the end of the day.
    Going 24 hours without protein will mean negative muscle protein balance. You're making strength and muscle gain harder.

Tip: Don't fast longer than 16 hours if you have body composition goals.

Day 22: October 26th

When I woke up today morning and weighed myself. My weight was 178 lbs. Despite screwing up with my diet in the past 2 weeks I seem to be still on the right track!

I broke the fast around the middle of the day with 2 scoops of Whey protein.

I had a workout with my Craigslist Personal Trainer in his basement. Today I was on time! Had a complete 60 mins workout.

Today I worked out my chest.

Workout: Bench Press
    Warm up 1: Empty Bar for 20 reps.
    Warm up 2: 85 lbs for 20 reps.

115 lbs for 10 reps.
    135 lbs for 7 reps. 1 Negative.
    95 lbs for 10 reps. 2 Negatives.

Push-ups:
    -----------
    14 reps of Pushups.
    9 reps of Pushups.

After this I had 1 chicken leg + thigh and 1/2 of (1 chicken leg + thigh). Even though I hardly ate anything the whole day I was completely satiated!
    So the protein count is: probably 1.5 * 37 g + 2*24g = 103.5 g of Protein.

I will finish off the chicken leftovers and then have a steak tomorrow morning. I will have 3 eggs, 2 bacon strips and 2 scoops of whey tomorrow.
    After that I will start a 2 day water fast.

I want to reach 168 lbs as quickly as possible with water fasting. Once I reach my goal of around 165~168 lbs I will then have a minimum of around 140 gms of Protein every single day and increase my workout frequency. I want both strength and size and also not put on fat. I will then bulk up from 165 lbs to 175 lbs slowly. My current goal is to be 12% body fat at 165 lbs. My ultimate goal is to get to 178 lbs and 12% bodyfat which my personal trainer says is not really possible without juicing.

Originally Posted by Mrpb View Post
    Going 24 hours without protein will mean negative muscle protein balance. You're making strength and muscle gain harder.

Tip: Don't fast longer than 16 hours if you have body composition goals.
    Once I reach my goal of 165 lbs, I will give up on fasting completely. I will stick to a normal diet and focus hard on only strength and muscle gain.

My current weight as of yesterday morning was 182 lbs... right now it is 186.8 lbs..

I am going to start tracking again. this time I will keep all my updates within 5 sentences..

I have 4 goals that I will celebrate:
    Milestone 1. 180 lbs.
    Milestone 2. 178 lbs.
    Milestone 3. 176 lbs.
    Milestone 4. 175 lbs
    Milestone 5. 172 lbs..

I will stop at 172 lbs and remain there for the rest of my life.

I have a personal trainer already and I am going to the gym 4 times a week already.. I am anyways packing on muscle.. I don;t want to get to 165 lbs as that will be too light for my height..

I want to get to 172 lbs and also get a 6 pack.. which is the ultimate goal for me..

I don't know maybe it is my genetics that I am stuck at 182 - 185 lbs at 5'10 height.. no matter what I eat or how less I eat I am bouncing between these weights.. maybe I reached my genetic potential..

with god as my bloody witness I will get to 172 no matter what even if that means I will have to starve..