Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Самый крутой модулятор B.O.L.A.'s Avatar
    B.O.L.A. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B.O.L.A. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B.O.L.A. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B.O.L.A. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B.O.L.A. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B.O.L.A. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B.O.L.A. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B.O.L.A. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B.O.L.A. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B.O.L.A. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B.O.L.A. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Obama Admin- one more scandal away from collapse?

This headline is from....May 11th

Seriously, how much more can they take? NSA, IRS, DOJ AP spying, Benghazi... What can't they get away with?
    BMBC

"The State is a gang of thieves writ large." - Murray N. Rothbard

jared0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jared0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jared0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jared0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jared0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jared0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jared0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jared0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jared0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jared0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jared0 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It's not just Obama who needs to go. The WHOLE government needs to go because both parties support the Patriot Act!

One Of Our Top Posters! ScubaStevo's Avatar
    ScubaStevo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScubaStevo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScubaStevo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScubaStevo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScubaStevo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScubaStevo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScubaStevo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScubaStevo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScubaStevo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScubaStevo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScubaStevo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nah, the welfare state needs their conductor.
    ░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░
    ░░░░░▄███░░███▄░░░░░
    ░░░▄█████▄▄█████▄░░░
    ░░░██████░░██████░░░
    ░░█░█▀░░▀██▀░░▀█░█░░
    ░░█░█░░██░░██░░█░█░░
    ░░░▀█░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░█▀░░░
    ░░░░░▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▀░░░░░

---------MAGA MAN---------

w00tasaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50) w00tasaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50) w00tasaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50) w00tasaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50) w00tasaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50) w00tasaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50) w00tasaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50) w00tasaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50) w00tasaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50) w00tasaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50) w00tasaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Benghazi was not a scandal.

Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Half of the country would say: "Huh? What scandals??"

Gotta have that Obamamoney!
    “From this day to the ending of the world,
    But we in it shall be rememberèd—
    We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
    For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
    Shall be my brother...”

metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Let's list the issues:

Benghazi: People mad about talking points....not a scandal

IRS Audits: Obama didn't ask for them, however it's coming out that 2 Dem Senators did...not obama scandal

Phone Searches: Yes, Obama authorized, could be a scandal, but I think it's constitutional, but yes, scandal in public eyes

Fast & Furious: Not a big enough scandal

Drone Strikes: Not a scandal

Did I miss anything?
    Life is easy when you take personal responsibility
    MMMC - Assistant to the Assistant of the Secretary of Assistance

I don't do limits.

DavidVlad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DavidVlad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DavidVlad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DavidVlad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DavidVlad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DavidVlad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DavidVlad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DavidVlad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DavidVlad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DavidVlad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DavidVlad has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Don't know of said scandal, but he's in his second term and doesn't have to step down per anything, afaik

Therefore, no. The Obama Administration isn't going to collapse

jared0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jared0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jared0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jared0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jared0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jared0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jared0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jared0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jared0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jared0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jared0 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by w00tasaurus View Post
    Benghazi was not a scandal.
    It acutally was. The ambassador was killed by Islamists rebels that received funding and weapons from USA because of Obama's ILLEGAL UNCONSTITUTIONAL WAR IN LIBYA! Obama never went to Congress to wage war in Libya. The ambassador is dead because of Obama.

DennisR1977 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DennisR1977 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DennisR1977 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DennisR1977 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DennisR1977 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DennisR1977 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DennisR1977 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DennisR1977 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DennisR1977 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DennisR1977 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DennisR1977 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by metroins View Post
    Let's list the issues:

IRS Audits: Obama didn't ask for them, however it's coming out that 2 Dem Senators did...not obama scandal

Phone Searches: Yes, Obama authorized, could be a scandal, but I think it's constitutional, but yes, scandal in public eyes

Did I miss anything?

Are you ****ing serious?

Phone searches not a big deal, constitutional?

Fast and furious, not big enough? Arming cartels illegally, then calling for stricter laws on our nations citizens, yeah that's small potatoes.

We are doomed as a nation if people don't see a problem with this stuff.

Let's list the issues:
    Obama started illegal war in Libya without Congressional approval and funded Islamist rebels that killed the ambassador in Benghazi. Obama is directly responsible for their deaths.

It's not constitutional. The 4th amendment grants the right to privacy.

It is. Eric Holder should resign for that alone.

Over 2,000 innocent American and non-American citizens have been killed in drone strikes. Under international law Obama would revive the death penalty for for crimes against humanity.

Did I miss anything?
    Obama signing the NDAA 2012 which allows for the indefinite detention of US citizens without trail.

You want to lick me? Proactive99's Avatar
    Proactive99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Proactive99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Proactive99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Proactive99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Proactive99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Proactive99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Proactive99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Proactive99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Proactive99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Proactive99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Proactive99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Wtf was just reading about the nsa leaks now the threads gone
    Spurs | Cowboys | Rangers

~~LIVE~~
    ~~LOVE~~
    ~~ ENJOY THE MENT~~

metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jared0 View Post
    It acutally was. The ambassador was killed by Islamists rebels that received funding and weapons from USA because of Obama's ILLEGAL UNCONSTITUTIONAL WAR IN LIBYA! Obama never went to Congress to wage war in Libya. The ambassador is dead because of Obama.
    lol. The ambassador is dead because he chose to be the go-through for the gunrunning and didn't leave when he was told to the first time. He died due to fire, since his bodyguard left without him and the war in Libya was constitutional, there's an entire report on the legality of how it was done.

I don't do limits.

RaibeartBruis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RaibeartBruis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RaibeartBruis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RaibeartBruis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RaibeartBruis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RaibeartBruis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RaibeartBruis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RaibeartBruis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RaibeartBruis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RaibeartBruis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RaibeartBruis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Let's list the issues:

Did I miss anything?
    I do think there are some leadership issues though. I don't mind Obama and agree with a lot of his stances, though not necessarily his policies. However there is a clear lack of institutional discipline and control. Don't forget IRS man-caves were discovered a few days ago. That's the kind of chit that turns me off from being a Dem - the last thing I want to do is take people's money and then waste it on bullchit programs that don't work.

Anyway, I don't know if gov't is any crazier now than it has been under previous administrations. It does seem that way. I would be hesitant to blame that all on Obama, but there has to be accountability somewhere. The "I didn't know about it" excuse doesn't work for college football coaches and it shouldn't work in gov't. To be fair though, it also seems like every single problem gets "traced" all the way to the POTUS somehow even when that's clearly not the case.
    HTC

STEMcel

Xboxcel

The Misc's Chris Christie HumptyBrah's Avatar
    HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Let's list the issues:

Did I miss anything?
    Clearly I'm being trolled
    I shiit on miscers, that's why I post with a diaper on

lol. The ambassador is dead because he chose to be the go-through for the gunrunning and didn't leave when he was told to the first time. He died due to fire, since his bodyguard left without him and the war in Libya was constitutional, there's an entire report on the legality of how it was done.
    You are clearly a troll. Nobody can be this stupid.

Originally Posted by RaibeartBruis View Post
    I do think there are some leadership issues though. I don't mind Obama and agree with a lot of his stances, though not necessarily his policies. However there is a clear lack of institutional discipline and control. Don't forget IRS man-caves were discovered a few days ago. That's the kind of chit that turns me off from being a Dem - the last thing I want to do is take people's money and then waste it on bullchit programs that don't work.

Anyway, I don't know if gov't is any crazier now than it has been under previous administrations. It does seem that way. I would be hesitant to blame that all on Obama, but there has to be accountability somewhere. The "I didn't know about it" excuse doesn't work for college football coaches and it shouldn't work in gov't. To be fair though, it also seems like every single problem gets "traced" all the way to the POTUS somehow even when that's clearly not the case.
    I think there's been a clear leadership failure on Obama's part as well; he could have taken an epic presidency and been the GOAT, but he took advantage of the super majority for the 2 months of his first term and that ruined his bipartisanship. Honestly Joe Biden, for as dumb as he can sound, is very good at bipartisanship; Obama should have let Joe take a front role in dealing with the Republicans while Obama did leadership from the back, only intervening when asked.

And the man-caves were in an EPA facility in Maryland, not IRS, and done by outside contractors. Which, if I worked in a warehouse, I'd have a little mancave too for lifting. I wouldn't have a problem with the mancaves if the outside contractor were doing it's job, but apparently they were not doing a good job.

I don't do limits.

ScubaStevo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScubaStevo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScubaStevo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScubaStevo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScubaStevo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScubaStevo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScubaStevo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScubaStevo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScubaStevo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScubaStevo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScubaStevo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Let's list the issues:

Did I miss anything?
    In after obamas worshiiper and ambassador on the r/p

This same lib probably want to crucify bush for natural disaster katrina - bush should have prevented the hurricane altogether

LMFAO

Libs gon lib
    ░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░
    ░░░░░▄███░░███▄░░░░░
    ░░░▄█████▄▄█████▄░░░
    ░░░██████░░██████░░░
    ░░█░█▀░░▀██▀░░▀█░█░░
    ░░█░█░░██░░██░░█░█░░
    ░░░▀█░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░█▀░░░
    ░░░░░▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▀░░░░░

Originally Posted by ScubaStevo View Post
    In after obamas worshiiper and ambassador on the r/p

This same lib probably want to crucify bush for natural disaster katrina - bush should have prevented the hurricane altogether

LMFAO

Libs gon lib
    huh? I've already said I liked Bush for the most part, how can anybody blame Bush for Katrina?

I don't do limits.

dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Let's list the issues:

Did I miss anything?
    Wow

huh? I've already said I liked Bush for the most part, how can anybody blame Bush for Katrina?

You r so full of sh8t

Bush f7cked up a lot and overall was not a good president

That being said he is leagues better than obama and i am scared for americas future.

Go troll elsewhere. Even cnn is calling those things scandals
    ░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░
    ░░░░░▄███░░███▄░░░░░
    ░░░▄█████▄▄█████▄░░░
    ░░░██████░░██████░░░
    ░░█░█▀░░▀██▀░░▀█░█░░
    ░░█░█░░██░░██░░█░█░░
    ░░░▀█░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░█▀░░░
    ░░░░░▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▀░░░░░

Originally Posted by ScubaStevo View Post

You r so full of sh8t

Bush f7cked up a lot and overall was not a good president

That being said he is leagues better than obama and i am scared for americas future.

Go troll elsewhere. Even cnn is calling those things scandals
    You seem to be brainwashed by the liberal media Scuba, when did you stop thinking for yourself and parroting media? lib.

Many of Bush's policies and extreme spending on defense are the reason we have the most technologically advanced military for years to come; he might not have been a good economic or social president, but he gave a large chunk of our military actual war fighting experience; if we ever have to go back to a real war, we have a recent generation who's seen combat first hand and can train the next generation. He also destabilized the ME through the wars, essentially pushing back a ME vs. World war 20-50 years.

Without some kind of war every so often, we will lose valuable knowledge and be unprepared should another WW strike out.
    Last edited by metroins; 06-10-2013 at 06:27 AM.

I don't do limits.

RaibeartBruis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RaibeartBruis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RaibeartBruis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RaibeartBruis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RaibeartBruis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RaibeartBruis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RaibeartBruis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RaibeartBruis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RaibeartBruis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RaibeartBruis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RaibeartBruis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    So you're saying the bundling of Katrina cleanup was not Bush's fault, but IRS targeting is Obama's fault?
    HTC

STEMcel

Xboxcel

So you're saying the bundling of Katrina cleanup was not Bush's fault, but IRS targeting is Obama's fault?
    Lib: bush was persecuted and demonized to no end for katrina - if bush had responsibility for that, obama certainly had responsibility for all the f7ckups under his watch
    ░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░
    ░░░░░▄███░░███▄░░░░░
    ░░░▄█████▄▄█████▄░░░
    ░░░██████░░██████░░░
    ░░█░█▀░░▀██▀░░▀█░█░░
    ░░█░█░░██░░██░░█░█░░
    ░░░▀█░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░█▀░░░
    ░░░░░▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▀░░░░░

The Misc's Chris Christie HumptyBrah's Avatar
    HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't think he was referring to the cleanup, I think he was satirically referring to Bush's inability to prevent it from occurring
    I shiit on miscers, that's why I post with a diaper on

Decadus is a name known to all. (+5000) Decadus is a name known to all. (+5000) Decadus is a name known to all. (+5000) Decadus is a name known to all. (+5000) Decadus is a name known to all. (+5000) Decadus is a name known to all. (+5000) Decadus is a name known to all. (+5000) Decadus is a name known to all. (+5000) Decadus is a name known to all. (+5000) Decadus is a name known to all. (+5000) Decadus is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I think that people as a whole have tuned out the noise about Obama. People that dislike him will continue to and people that agree with him will continue as well.
    He would have to murder someone on camera at this point to have a real problem with most people.

w00tasaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50) w00tasaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50) w00tasaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50) w00tasaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50) w00tasaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50) w00tasaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50) w00tasaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50) w00tasaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50) w00tasaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50) w00tasaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50) w00tasaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    itt: republicans are conspiracy theorists regarding benghazi

moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Not knowing whats going on (incompetence) is worse than knowing whats happening and allowing it to happen.

Id rather be corrupt than incompetent.

badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You would be surprised at how many people did and probably still do . However bad Bush was *and he was pretty bad let's be real here* Obama is 100x worse but the only reason it isn't getting wall to wall coverage is due to the bias in the media and you can't say that there is no bias because the examples are infinite
    In Hoots We Trust.

ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz
    Dont forget the illegal and immoral war in Syria, where we are repeating our mistakes in Afg from 20 years earlier
    When all that says 'it is good' has been debunked, what says 'I want' remains.

- CS Lewis

Forty0zFreedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forty0zFreedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forty0zFreedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forty0zFreedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forty0zFreedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forty0zFreedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forty0zFreedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forty0zFreedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forty0zFreedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forty0zFreedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forty0zFreedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    He's still the celebrity President in the eyes of most Americans.