son_of_samhain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) son_of_samhain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) son_of_samhain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) son_of_samhain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) son_of_samhain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) son_of_samhain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) son_of_samhain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) son_of_samhain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) son_of_samhain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) son_of_samhain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) son_of_samhain is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Take CLA before workouts to accelerate fat loss?

Does anyone have any substantial proof either way? I have been taking CLA 2x daily, once in the morning and one before workouts & before bed on non-workout days. I just wanted to know if there is any point. Anyone? Reps
    Rolling back to the basics after making all the rookie mistakes in the past. On the road back to 230lbs clean with minimal supps & proper focus on diet and form.

~Strength-Determination-Merciless-Forever~

jibbs will become famous soon enough. (+50) jibbs will become famous soon enough. (+50) jibbs will become famous soon enough. (+50) jibbs will become famous soon enough. (+50) jibbs will become famous soon enough. (+50) jibbs will become famous soon enough. (+50) jibbs will become famous soon enough. (+50) jibbs will become famous soon enough. (+50) jibbs will become famous soon enough. (+50) jibbs will become famous soon enough. (+50) jibbs will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i've taken it in the past and found it completely useless on it's own. There are so many better and more beneficial things to take

son_of_samhain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) son_of_samhain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) son_of_samhain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) son_of_samhain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) son_of_samhain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) son_of_samhain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) son_of_samhain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) son_of_samhain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) son_of_samhain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) son_of_samhain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) son_of_samhain is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by jibbs View Post
    i've taken it in the past and found it completely useless on it's own. There are so many better and more beneficial things to take
    I actually take it with fish oil and sometimes flax seed....and noticed that it has DEFO helped drop by BF from 18.5% to currently 15% +/-

I didn;t notice any real change until my second bottle, and I still have one more to go. So far so good, just a VERY slow crawl to achieve belly fat loss. I truly think it's working though...you just have to be consistant and take alot of it
    Rolling back to the basics after making all the rookie mistakes in the past. On the road back to 230lbs clean with minimal supps & proper focus on diet and form.

Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by son_of_samhain View Post
    I actually take it with fish oil and sometimes flax seed....and noticed that it has DEFO helped drop by BF from 18.5% to currently 15% +/-

I didn;t notice any real change until my second bottle, and I still have one more to go. So far so good, just a VERY slow crawl to achieve belly fat loss. I truly think it's working though...you just have to be consistant and take alot of it
    Or maybe you lost weight because of your training and diet.
    Spike92 is 15.
    ^ place this in your sig to remind the world that Spike92 is indeed 15 and will never be anything other than 15.

When im not hungry I eat. When Im tired I train. When I feel like giving up I push harder.

Originally Posted by Big Slim DaDDy View Post
    Or maybe you lost weight because of your training and diet.
    See that's where I am completely unsure, it's hard to isolate one specific variable unless you isolate the rest and test it...just a waste of time to go through all that IMO. I dunno, maybe it's helping or maybe you are right and it's mainly from diet and exercise, but I do think it's helping a bit. I am seeing more ab cuts and chest definition as I approach 13-14% BF

8===D~~( o Y o ) Prairie Doggin_'s Avatar
    Prairie Doggin_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) Prairie Doggin_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) Prairie Doggin_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) Prairie Doggin_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) Prairie Doggin_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) Prairie Doggin_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) Prairie Doggin_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) Prairie Doggin_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) Prairie Doggin_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) Prairie Doggin_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) Prairie Doggin_ is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by son_of_samhain View Post
    See that's where I am completely unsure, it's hard to isolate one specific variable unless you isolate the rest and test it...just a waste of time to go through all that IMO. I dunno, maybe it's helping or maybe you are right and it's mainly from diet and exercise, but I do think it's helping a bit. I am seeing more ab cuts and chest definition as I approach 13-14% BF
    Well there certainly are a lot of good, solid studies showing the positive benefits of CLA. Obviously, you aren't going anywhere without the diet and exercise. So you have to choose your supplements wisely, and in all honesty, you will probably never know just how much they did or did not help. I often find myself obsessing over supplements and dosing, but then later that day I'll skip my workout to go bang a broad.

Anyway, I take 6 grams of CLA, 2 grams with morning, afternoon, and evening meals. I don't think this is a supplement where timing during the day matters all too much.
    How's taste my beep beep beep?

platinumike will become famous soon enough. (+50) platinumike will become famous soon enough. (+50) platinumike will become famous soon enough. (+50) platinumike will become famous soon enough. (+50) platinumike will become famous soon enough. (+50) platinumike will become famous soon enough. (+50) platinumike will become famous soon enough. (+50) platinumike will become famous soon enough. (+50) platinumike will become famous soon enough. (+50) platinumike will become famous soon enough. (+50) platinumike will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It definitely works. My fat loss is accelerated while on it, then compared to when im off it. I do ~4g/day.

NoahBDH is not very well liked. (-100) NoahBDH is not very well liked. (-100) NoahBDH is not very well liked. (-100) NoahBDH is not very well liked. (-100) NoahBDH is not very well liked. (-100) NoahBDH is not very well liked. (-100) NoahBDH is not very well liked. (-100) NoahBDH is not very well liked. (-100) NoahBDH is not very well liked. (-100) NoahBDH is not very well liked. (-100) NoahBDH is not very well liked. (-100)
    i take 2gs everytime i eat
    nothing to do with burning calories

Bodybuilder For Life! Pure-Natural's Avatar
    Pure-Natural is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pure-Natural is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pure-Natural is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pure-Natural is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pure-Natural is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pure-Natural is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pure-Natural is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pure-Natural is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pure-Natural is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pure-Natural is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pure-Natural is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I take CLA w/ Sesamin, Fish Oil every meal.
    "Failure is not an option!"

"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art."

"Every aspect of bodybuilding comes from hard work & dedication."

"The moment you stop striving for excellence is when you realize you have lost your momentum."

"This is our time!"

ScarredApollo will become famous soon enough. (+50) ScarredApollo will become famous soon enough. (+50) ScarredApollo will become famous soon enough. (+50) ScarredApollo will become famous soon enough. (+50) ScarredApollo will become famous soon enough. (+50) ScarredApollo will become famous soon enough. (+50) ScarredApollo will become famous soon enough. (+50) ScarredApollo will become famous soon enough. (+50) ScarredApollo will become famous soon enough. (+50) ScarredApollo will become famous soon enough. (+50) ScarredApollo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ive heard you gotta take it over a longer period of time to benefit completely from any fat loss perks. Ive been taking it awhile and from what I can tell its a good supp.
    "See yourself with the eyes of the man you want to become."

misc zombie survival squad, Bravo squad.

DaddyRob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaddyRob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaddyRob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaddyRob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    there are tons of studies out there that support the benefits of cla. Most of them point to taking around 6 grams per day. I get 6 grams per day through iron tek cla and smart blend fish oil

stro50 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I take BEST BCAAS and it has CLA-MATRIX in it and AGMATINE.I noticed it makes me pee alot but i never thought of taking the pill like form.But i dont wanna over do it .And i was told by bodybuilding which support you as trainers and such said use 2 scoops per gallon and to sip it through the day but i normally drink a 16 oz of quickly to jump start it then just keep drinking it which it does help with soreness and noticed my weight going down which i want lean fat.But is there a limit how.long you can take it?

b_andersson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) b_andersson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) b_andersson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) b_andersson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) b_andersson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) b_andersson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) b_andersson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) b_andersson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) b_andersson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) b_andersson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) b_andersson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    A pretty poor fat burner, and even more unreliable than it is bad at burning fat. It might make you lose enough fat to compensate for that cookie you had once.

It has no astounding other affects on health or anything, it just seems to be quite an overhyped and uneventful molecule(s)

- examine.com

Goingviking is not very helpful. (-500) Goingviking is not very helpful. (-500) Goingviking is not very helpful. (-500) Goingviking is not very helpful. (-500) Goingviking is not very helpful. (-500) Goingviking is not very helpful. (-500) Goingviking is not very helpful. (-500) Goingviking is not very helpful. (-500) Goingviking is not very helpful. (-500) Goingviking is not very helpful. (-500) Goingviking is not very helpful. (-500)
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17490954

Cliffs:
    No evidence to support it..