Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'll just chime in that maybe your form isn't fixed like you think it is. Have you considered taking some videos and uploading to the exercise forum? If you're form is between sub par-dogchit it could explain some of the lack of progress. Like mentioned before, at your level, even in a deficit you should be able to add weight and progress.
    Bench: 365
    Squat: 495
    Deadlift: 535

Refrigerator Lover

๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿชณ snailsrus's Avatar
    snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Ghawk21 View Post
    I'll just chime in that maybe your form isn't fixed like you think it is. Have you considered taking some videos and uploading to the exercise forum? If you're form is between sub par-dogchit it could explain some of the lack of progress. Like mentioned before, at your level, even in a deficit you should be able to add weight and progress.
    this is huge my lifts went up 40-30 lbs with just fixing forum working with a powerlifting team were I learned all uspa rules and tips to improve my form and assisted lifts that lead to several uspa golds and I bet out the competition by 40 lbs on dl

Op I can post my powerlifting routine if you might actually do it. You need one hour at least 5 days a week to do it, 90 minutes is actually better

Also, your lifts are very low I lift quite a bit more
    SuperHercules crew
    cancer survivor crew
    Dyslexic crew
    Friend of Mr.Wilson crew
    Ugly and old cell crew
    Cat crew
    Insomniac crew

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by snailsrus View Post
    this is huge my lifts went up 40-30 lbs with just fixing forum working with a powerlifting team were I learned all uspa rules and tips to improve my form and assisted lifts that lead to several uspa golds and I bet out the competition by 40 lbs on dl

Op I can post my powerlifting routine if you might actually do it. You need one hour at least 5 days a week to do it, 90 minutes is actually better

One thing I'd also note on this tho: he may experience a temporary DROP in strength if he wasn't benching to pause on the chest or squatting to proper depth...

People who do half-squats, or stop bar on benching 3-4 inches above their chest, or bounce the weight on benching, often times regress when they fix form due to higher range of motion, but soon gain more strength because they're finally fully engaging the muscles.
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AdamWW View Post
    One thing I'd also note on this tho: he may experience a temporary DROP in strength if he wasn't benching to pause on the chest or squatting to proper depth...

People who do half-squats, or stop bar on benching 3-4 inches above their chest, or bounce the weight on benching, often times regress when they fix form due to higher range of motion, but soon gain more strength because they're finally fully engaging the muscles.
    oh ya my squat went way down when reaching the right depth, here I thought I was box squatting 245 but the box was too high I was much closer to 145 lol now itโ€™s 160ish
    SuperHercules crew
    cancer survivor crew
    Dyslexic crew
    Friend of Mr.Wilson crew
    Ugly and old cell crew
    Cat crew
    Insomniac crew

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    oh ya my squat went way down when reaching the right depth, here I thought I was box squatting 245 but the box was too high I was much closer to 145 lol
    saaaaaame here.

Right now I actually only do box squats, and I used to be squatting 205x5x5 for my regular squat, but when I switched to the box (12" box, so below parallel for me)... I STARTED at 135x5x5...

In the last 2 months I've only now gotten to 165x5... it's crazy hard
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Ghawk21 View Post
    Iโ€™ll do this once I figure out how to edit my face out of the videos. Is there an easy way to do it on my iPhone?

I bought a tripod 1.5 months ago and I video 90% of my sets. It was amazing how chitty my form was.

It helped me fix my rotator cuff issues (was keeping bar over face on top position lol) and squat. Also OHP grip width. But I am probably still off.

So any tips on how to edit face out? Donโ€™t want the internet to burn with my face and poverty lifts out there

Nice!! Pls share.

My goal is mostly bodybuilding however Iโ€™d love to look at your routine. Maybe Iโ€™ll get inspired

I DO NOT PAUSE at the bottom on my bench. Am I supposed to?

On bench, I am sure I stretch my arms all the way up on bench and touch my chest lightly on the bottom just below the nipple line and donโ€™t bounce it off there

I do squat below parallel. I was leaning about 6 inches forward out of the hole. That I fixed my videoing myself. It was not due to ankle mobility - it was due to my torso length I guess and I was not sitting far back enough maybe. I do think I kinda bounce back out the bottom. Is that cheating?
    Last edited by TryingBB; 07-16-2020 at 10:52 AM.
    **^^ gone ^^**

Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yea definitely need to see some videos. If there is a way, I don't know it but someone more tech savvy make chime in. When you extend at the top make sure you aren't losing your arch and keep your scap pinned down and back. Many people protract their scapula thinking it necessary for full ROM when all it will do is mess up your shoulders and get you out of position the rest of your set.

Bouncing out of the hole in your squat is going to require a video. It can be, and is, done by powerlifters to take advantage of the stretch reflex(and there's no rule stating they need to spend X amount of time down there) but newer people tend to completely mess up their brace and form when doing it. This could create issues in the rest of the set and/or bugger your back.

Refrigerator Lover

Originally Posted by TryingBB View Post

I DO NOT PAUSE at the bottom on my bench. Am I supposed to?

On bench, I am sure I stretch my arms all the way up on bench and touch my chest lightly on the bottom just below the nipple line and donโ€™t bounce it off there

I do squat below parallel. I was leaning about 6 inches forward out of the hole. That I fixed my videoing myself. It was not due to ankle mobility - it was due to my torso length I guess and I was not sitting far back enough maybe. I do think I kinda bounce back out the bottom. Is that cheating?
    There should be a very subtle pause as the bottom, preferably. It doesn't need to be like 2 full seconds but it needs to be a controlled touch to the chest before pushing back up.

You do not need to pause during squats... those are 'pause squats' and aren't the same thing.

Kanye West 2020 ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ alec935's Avatar
    alec935 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alec935 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alec935 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alec935 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alec935 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alec935 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alec935 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alec935 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alec935 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alec935 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alec935 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    We can all have our own opinions but chicks donโ€™t dig skinny guys. Aesthetic skinny maybe.

Abs on skinny guy = same as big boobs on a fat chick. No offense but read that on the misc lol
    You'd be surprised. Girls dig a lot less muscle than bros think. Obviously skinny isn't ideal, but most girls prefer it to skinny fat.

Take it from me, I've been a rail and know lots of skinny fats.

Now if you're lifting for the bros, you're probably right.

Originally Posted by alec935 View Post
    You'd be surprised. Girls dig a lot less muscle than bros think. Obviously skinny isn't ideal, but most girls prefer it to skinny fat.

Most girl are into confidence, intelligence, humor, and shared interests.... looks are a bonus.

That is, unless you're talking about teenagers... then perhaps looks matter much more.

If you're lifting just for chicks, you're focusing on the wrong things.

TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by alec935 View Post

Most girl are into confidence, intelligence, humor, and shared interests.... looks are a bonus.

That is, unless you're talking about teenagers... then perhaps looks matter much more.

If you're lifting just for chicks, you're focusing on the wrong things.
    I lift for myself. My girl is not liking me being this low a weight actually. She keeps telling me how it was better before I lost all this weight haha...Iโ€™ve always never liked my moobs and jiggly stomach. So couple years after I quit smoking i thought to myself I should give my dream of a nicer physique a go finally.

So yea I actually have to push through this weightloss cuz in the back of my mind Iโ€™m just listening to myself and continuing this weightloss/fatloss in hopes for more muscle gains in the future. I am myself hating this skinnyFat chitty Physique but looking at pics Iโ€™ve improved quite a bit - if I was muscular fat, I wouldโ€™ve stopped loosing weight actually and just concentrated on gaining more muscle. My last slow bulk ended in me gaining more fat than Iโ€™d like - due to form and not resetting on fierce 5 (I would fail at 4 reps deadlift e.g. and I would keep grinding 4 reps for a couple weeks hoping Iโ€™d get stronger where in all actuality I shouldโ€™ve just reset and went back up in weight).

Hopefully this time around itโ€™ll be better results cuz Iโ€™ll be lower bodyfat when I start my bulk and I know a lot more thx to yโ€™all and the forum and the internet And oh yea, my darned mistakes!

P.s. as much as I like girls, they can go suck it as far as Iโ€™m concerned. Ainโ€™t lookin for a new one...
    **^^ gone ^^**

My last slow bulk ended in me gaining more fat than Iโ€™d like - due to form and not resetting on fierce 5 (I would fail at 4 reps deadlift e.g. and I would keep grinding 4 reps for a couple weeks hoping Iโ€™d get stronger where in all actuality I shouldโ€™ve just reset and went back up in weight).
    That wouldn't lead to excess fat gain... only a high calorie surplus would.

That wouldn't lead to excess fat gain... only a high calorie surplus would.
    I went from 164lbs to 171lbs in 4 months with about a month at maintenance...i think thatโ€™s slow enough a bulk but I think I still gained a lot of fat. Maybe even mostly fat.

You can see in my pics in this thread Jan 2020 to June 2020 (I started my cut mid May 2020 so I already had lost some weight in June)
    **^^ gone ^^**

CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I went from 164lbs to 171lbs in 4 months with about a month at maintenance...i think thatโ€™s slow enough a bulk but I think I still gained a lot of fat. Maybe even mostly fat.

You can see in my pics in this thread Jan 2020 to June 2020 (I started my cut mid May 2020 so I already had lost some weight in June)
    I'm not trying to be a jerk, but you need to get your lifts up if you expect to put on appreciable muscle.

Dude im not going to be able to see 7lbs of weight gain and be able to dissect how much was muscle and fat...

Originally Posted by CommitmentRulz View Post
    I'm not trying to be a jerk, but you need to get your lifts up if you expect to put on appreciable muscle.
    Understood. Thatโ€™s what I was trying to do but Fierce 5 was killing me. I was able to add weekly to my lifts for a few weeks and then bam it just stopped. I didnโ€™t want to eat more than 200 calories surplus so I kept grinding trying to get that 5lbs and 10lbs gain.

Lots of people on the forum says they keep adding 5lbs on upper body and 10lbs on lower body lifts for months months but that didnโ€™t happen for me.

I hope this time around on AllPro I can get some gains on the bar. For now maintaining lifts and cutting weight/fat

One more cycle of 500 deficit 1lb per week and then Iโ€™m gonna Reasses and see what to do.

Pathetic feeling having such poverty lifts and a teenager skinny fat body appearing below all this fat. hah

Itโ€™s amazing how it didnโ€™t even feel too bad when I was 200lbs minus the lower back aches within 10 seconds of bending over to wash face in the sink. That used to suck and made me feel waaay older than I really am
    Last edited by TryingBB; 07-16-2020 at 04:33 PM.
    **^^ gone ^^**

Dude im not going to be able to see 7lbs of weight gain and be able to dissect how much was muscle and fat...
    lol gotcha

Next bulk Iโ€™m gonna push through the fat feeling and see if I can get those lifts up
    **^^ gone ^^**

lol gotcha

Next bulk Iโ€™m gonna push through the fat feeling and see if I can get those lifts up
    You don't want to be carrying too much fat while you're gaining... you can slow down progress, too, because you become less insulin sensitive, your cardio health declines, and you simply do not respond/recover as well.

It is best to keep bodyfat under 20% regardless of cut/bulk/maintain.

lol gotcha

your weight is not your issue with your lifts not going up. Iโ€™m 100 lbs and lifting more than you. Your training is the issue here.
    Either form is causing numbers to not go up or your work outs arent doing you any favors
    Last edited by snailsrus; 07-16-2020 at 05:20 PM.
    SuperHercules crew
    cancer survivor crew
    Dyslexic crew
    Friend of Mr.Wilson crew
    Ugly and old cell crew
    Cat crew
    Insomniac crew

your weight is not your issue with your lifts not going up. Iโ€™m 100 lbs and lifting more than you. Your training is the issue here.
    Either form is causing numbers to not go up or your work outs arent doing you any favors
    I'm going to assume form is an issue or at least part of the issue.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEy5WFr-CDA
    Chad Wesley Smith has the 5 pillars of squats, deadlifts(sumo and conventional), and bench press. Check em out.

Refrigerator Lover

Could you elaborate on your work outs arent doing you any favors?

I am myself looking for answers. My lifts were going up and then they stopped at the following weights:

Bench: 135lbs x 5
    Squat: measly 115 x 5
    Deadlift: 215 x 5

Deadlift: had to reset twice at 185, then once at 200, 205 and 215. Was loosing grip at 215, was tore up and I switched from Fierce 5 to allpro

I reset bench about 3 times and got stuck at 135lbs (form issue identified - hopefully will go up next time I try to pass it).

I reset squat and same issue (but this was a form issue. Will know next time around I try to pass this weight)
    **^^ gone ^^**

Could you elaborate on your work outs arent doing you any favors?

I am myself looking for answers. My lifts were going up and then they stopped at the following weights:

Bench: 135lbs x 5
    Squat: measly 115 x 5
    Deadlift: 215 x 5

Deadlift: had to reset twice at 185, then once at 200, 205 and 215. Was loosing grip at 215, was tore up and I switched from Fierce 5 to allpro

I reset bench about 3 times and got stuck at 135lbs (form issue identified - hopefully will go up next time I try to pass it).

I reset squat and same issue (but this was a form issue. Will know next time around I try to pass this weight)
    I donโ€™t think Iโ€™ve ever seen a strength split that off balance...

I donโ€™t think Iโ€™ve ever seen a strength split that off balance...
    :-/

Now That you say that all I can hear is echoing FORM ISSUES FORM ISSUES FORM ISSUES
    **^^ gone ^^**

:-/

Now That you say that all I can hear is echoing FORM ISSUES FORM ISSUES FORM ISSUES
    I guess that still confuses me. What form issue would result in that?

Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Mrpb View Post
    If you weigh ~160 pounds and you can only bench 135 pounds for 5 reps you're not going to look like you lift. Maybe at 180x5 you'll look somewhat like you'll lift.

You need to be on a program that let's you increase your lifts.

When your body fat is above 20%, like it's now, there are several reasons why it's harder to gain muscle:
    - decreased insulin sensitivity
    - increased inflammation
    - decreased protein sensitivity
    TryingBB you didn't respond to this post. How do you feel about those strength goals?

Ps. There's no need to pause your bench at the bottom. Just make sure you're very close to your chest and don't bounce it.

Originally Posted by Mrpb View Post
    TryingBB you didn't respond to this post. How do you feel about those strength goals?

Ps. There's no need to pause your bench at the bottom. Just make sure you're very close to your chest and don't bounce it.
    I noted that post and continuing my fatloss to be better positioned for muscle gains.

Noted about the pause. I do not pause and I also do not bounce the weight. I slow the bar down as I approach the chest, touch lightly and then press up. Not sure if Iโ€™ll be able to gain strength during my cut however I am aware of progressive overload and will push for more weight on the bar
    **^^ gone ^^**

I guess that still confuses me. What form issue would result in that?
    If Iโ€™m not using proper form and technique (like on squat), Iโ€™m not going to be able to progress in my lifts.

I watched those YouTube videos. Lots of work to do. I wish gyms were open-i would probably have hired a coach
    **^^ gone ^^**

I noted that post and continuing my fatloss to be better positioned for muscle gains.

Noted about the pause. I do not pause and I also do not bounce the weight. I slow the bar down as I approach the chest, touch lightly and then press up. Not sure if Iโ€™ll be able to gain strength during my cut however I am aware of progressive overload and will push for more weight on the bar
    you are very unlikely to gain strength much at all while losing fat.

Your lifts regardless should be much higher with what weight you are at. You do not have to change your diet at all for lifts to go up or to gain muscle.

My husband doesnโ€™t work out at all and is heavier with a higher BMI and when he tries to teach his boys to lift on my power rack he can squat 200 easy for reps, bench 160ish for reps and dl 250. Which really he could massively improve on but again he doesnโ€™t lift, his form is pretty bad and he doesnโ€™t want to learn so I just let him be. That said your routine and intensity must be off. My best guess is youโ€™re not pushing yourself hard enough in your routine to cause a release of lactic acid where fibers tear and build back stronger/bigger.

Are you sore after any of your workouts or fatigued? Your lifts are so low even with crap form they should be higher
    SuperHercules crew
    cancer survivor crew
    Dyslexic crew
    Friend of Mr.Wilson crew
    Ugly and old cell crew
    Cat crew
    Insomniac crew

Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Noted about the pause. I do not pause and I also do not bounce the weight. I slow the bar down as I approach the chest, touch lightly and then press up.
    Perfect.

If your sleep and diet are good AND you don't cut too fast you should probably be able to gain some strength at your stats.

Are you sore after any of your workouts or fatigued? Your lifts are so low even with crap form they should be higher
    Not to mention, poor squat form is usually due to compensating for muscle weaknesses like buckling knees or using excessive back flexing to force the weight up... if anything that usually causes false GAINS in strength because youโ€™d be recruiting muscles you shouldnโ€™t be... so the lack of progress I imagine makes even less sense.