Page 39 of 61 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,170 of 1803
    NGA\IFPA Pro Bodybuilder fltallpaul's Avatar
    fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by jpfaherty View Post
    That's what I'm talking about!

Target is locked in! Finish strong brutha!
    Will do buddy, Thanks!

Originally Posted by Emekaokammor View Post
    Bro you look so comfortable on those stairs yesterday. I truly believe if you could you would replace your couch for a stairmaster! lol
    I want one for my house...this will happen.

Originally Posted by red_cat View Post
    Keep up the solid work, Paul! Loved the 3 year comparison a few posts back. It's crazy to see how much, and how quickly, you've improved.
    Seems like forever but seeing changes is what keeps me hoping there are more to come!

It's official. Just got off the phone with NGA President Andy Bostinto and I am all signed up. This also happens to be a Bro-mance trip for Adam and I as both our women won't be able to make it so he and I are sharing a room and driving down together. We shall end the season together happily....and I hear rumors of Carrot Cake and Pumpkin pancakes at IHOP...oh lawd.

Taking the taste of carrot cake to a whole new level. Enjoy four oatmeal spice pancakes filled with diced apples, raisins, carrots, coconut and crunchy walnuts. Topped with whipped butter and a drizzle of cream cheese icing.
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

Core Nutritionals/Outwork Apparel Athlete

NGA & IFPA Pro Bodybuilder

Demon Fitness - Owner demonwareltd's Avatar
    demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by fltallpaul View Post
    Will do buddy, Thanks!

Seems like forever but seeing changes is what keeps me hoping there are more to come!

It's official. Just got off the phone with NGA President Andy Bostinto and I am all signed up. This also happens to be a Bro-mance trip for Adam and I as both our women won't be able to make it so he and I are sharing a room and driving down together. We shall end the season together happily....and I hear rumors of Carrot Cake and Pumpkin pancakes at IHOP...oh lawd.

Taking the taste of carrot cake to a whole new level. Enjoy four oatmeal spice pancakes filled with diced apples, raisins, carrots, coconut and crunchy walnuts. Topped with whipped butter and a drizzle of cream cheese icing.
    Those pancakes look like a small slice of heaven! Glad you decided to push on with this last show of the season Paul - I am sure you and Adam will have a blast hanging out, doing the bodybuilder thing and feasting afterwards

offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Will do buddy, Thanks!

Tomorrow night after my show, both of those pancakes will be happily placed in my stomach

fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by demonwareltd View Post
    Those pancakes look like a small slice of heaven! Glad you decided to push on with this last show of the season Paul - I am sure you and Adam will have a blast hanging out, doing the bodybuilder thing and feasting afterwards
    Originally Posted by offroadatv200 View Post
    Tomorrow night after my show, both of those pancakes will be happily placed in my stomach
    8 days until pancakes!
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

Quick update. It's Saturday evening and I am happy to report that I am very excited to see what the next week will bring. When I got home from Australia I was honestly so far from contest appearance that I about called it off. Still I jumped back on the diet and cardio with hopes my body would respond. Each day has passed and sure enough things keep getting better each day. I woke up today looking what I would consider acceptable for the stage. Two cardio sessions and a perfect day of eating and I am getting seriously motivated to get back on stage and finish this season strong.

Tomorrow morning I will get up for another cardio session and then make it a double later in the day. Then it will be peak week for one last time this year. I have some video footage and will put together a VLOG tomorrow to share. I plan to do some posing as well and will film it just to do some checking.

I also have some great news about a gym that is walking distance from my house. I will be joining and just got to see all the stuff they offer. It's a personal training gym but they are going to allow a few members to train. I will have access to power lifting, strongman and even Cross-fit as well as a full array of DB's, Hammer strength and plenty more. This off season is going to be phenomenal and it only excites me more as I continue to learn and progress in this sport.

Check back soon...!
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Nice update
    New gym sounds good and a bonus that it is walking distance

Well done for not pulling out
    Have a fun peak week
    ___Growing Mentally and Physically ___
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154388901&p=1079896151&posted=1#post1079896151

My Blog - www.innerbuilder.weebly.com

Fat is temporary, strength and muscle is not

Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Will do buddy, Thanks!

I had the combo after my show of pumpkin, NYCheesecake, and carrot. Pumpkin was by far the best to me, carrot was overly rich, but fantastic, and new york cheesecake was typical pancakes with cheesecake in the center, but decent. Get a glass of milk for the carrot and dig in brotha

Team Norton

The Strength Guys

It's time to bring V2.0

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Congrats on the engagement Paul, lets see you finish up this prep strong.
    Peak Week!

GHOSTN will become famous soon enough. (+50) GHOSTN will become famous soon enough. (+50) GHOSTN will become famous soon enough. (+50) GHOSTN will become famous soon enough. (+50) GHOSTN will become famous soon enough. (+50) GHOSTN will become famous soon enough. (+50) GHOSTN will become famous soon enough. (+50) GHOSTN will become famous soon enough. (+50) GHOSTN will become famous soon enough. (+50) GHOSTN will become famous soon enough. (+50) GHOSTN will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Glad to hear you are back on track and ready to do this show man!
    Also congrats on engagement!!

Mirin pancakes to be consumed..
    My Macros+

Team Boss Barbell Club Rsardinia's Avatar
    Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Congrats on the engagement big guy!

Originally Posted by Ccm644 View Post
    Nice update
    New gym sounds good and a bonus that it is walking distance

Well done for not pulling out
    Have a fun peak week
    Thanks I am happy i decided to do it...although that may change over the next few days, lol.

Originally Posted by Frankdaddy View Post
    I had the combo after my show of pumpkin, NYCheesecake, and carrot. Pumpkin was by far the best to me, carrot was overly rich, but fantastic, and new york cheesecake was typical pancakes with cheesecake in the center, but decent. Get a glass of milk for the carrot and dig in brotha

Dear lord...do want!

Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Congrats on the engagement Paul, lets see you finish up this prep strong.
    Peak Week!
    Thanks Bob. Gonna finish strong then reverse and get on a plan like yours!

Originally Posted by GHOSTN View Post
    Glad to hear you are back on track and ready to do this show man!
    Also congrats on engagement!!

Mirin pancakes to be consumed..
    Thank you lots of good stuff going on in my life!

Originally Posted by Rsardinia View Post
    Congrats on the engagement big guy!
    Thanks Robbie...I am honestly so blessed in life right now!
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

Gibson5521 is just really nice. (+1000) Gibson5521 is just really nice. (+1000) Gibson5521 is just really nice. (+1000) Gibson5521 is just really nice. (+1000) Gibson5521 is just really nice. (+1000) Gibson5521 is just really nice. (+1000) Gibson5521 is just really nice. (+1000) Gibson5521 is just really nice. (+1000) Gibson5521 is just really nice. (+1000) Gibson5521 is just really nice. (+1000) Gibson5521 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Congrats on the engagement/awesome showings this year brah ! Very Inspirational.

robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Way to get back on track and finish the season strong! You'll be finishing just in time for the best Holidays of the year plus all the good eats that we'll be having at work, lol. Definitely up for some breakfast one morning before work too...we'll get a crew together to go for sure.

That's awesome news about the gym too. A change of pace, and scenery will only bring more motivation for your off season. Now, if only I could find someplace closer than Waterford Lakes LA, ugh! I think I just need to buckle down and open up my own gym....
    RDF

The pain that greets me, is the stick that beats me...

My Journey:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151219463

myo15801 is on a distinguished road. (+10) myo15801 is on a distinguished road. (+10) myo15801 is on a distinguished road. (+10) myo15801 is on a distinguished road. (+10) myo15801 is on a distinguished road. (+10) myo15801 is on a distinguished road. (+10) myo15801 is on a distinguished road. (+10) myo15801 is on a distinguished road. (+10) myo15801 is on a distinguished road. (+10) myo15801 is on a distinguished road. (+10) myo15801 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Congrats on the engagement! Few more days till showtime! Glad things tightened up after Australia. Its going to be cool to see you and Adam tear it up on stage this weekend!
    Team Norton

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=699612471#post699612471

Originally Posted by Gibson5521 View Post
    Congrats on the engagement/awesome showings this year brah ! Very Inspirational.
    Thanks Anthony I appreciate all the support!

Originally Posted by robertfah View Post
    Way to get back on track and finish the season strong! You'll be finishing just in time for the best Holidays of the year plus all the good eats that we'll be having at work, lol. Definitely up for some breakfast one morning before work too...we'll get a crew together to go for sure.

That's awesome news about the gym too. A change of pace, and scenery will only bring more motivation for your off season. Now, if only I could find someplace closer than Waterford Lakes LA, ugh! I think I just need to buckle down and open up my own gym....
    Yeah I am happy with myself. If I didn't do this I think i would have regretted it. I can't wait to get into the new gym and start lifting like a man again, lol.

Originally Posted by myo15801 View Post
    Congrats on the engagement! Few more days till showtime! Glad things tightened up after Australia. Its going to be cool to see you and Adam tear it up on stage this weekend!
    Make sure you come say hello...don't be put off by the dark, skinny faces and black clothes lol. I will be in good spirits!
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

New VLOG....

Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

this is happening... only it might just have 1 full order of each plus a big steak omelette
    Lack of activity destroys the good condition of every human being, while movement and methodical physical exercise save it and preserve it. ~Plato

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143873931

NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    how did I misover the engagement??

CONGRATZ man! Thats such a big step and I am happy for you both!
    advertising not permitted

Originally Posted by adamjohn32 View Post
    this is happening... only it might just have 1 full order of each plus a big steak omelette
    I may skip the meat and go straight to the good stuff!

Originally Posted by NaturalPursuit View Post
    how did I misover the engagement??

CONGRATZ man! Thats such a big step and I am happy for you both!
    Thanks buddy...I snuck it in here!
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks buddy...I snuck it in here!
    LMAO! Yeah i was readin through and saw everyone congratulating you and I was like.....wut???
    advertising not permitted

RSP Nutrition Lead Rep jpfaherty's Avatar
    jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Great Vlog Paul! Interested to see how you respond front loading vs. backloading...keep us posted!

PS- What kind of car do you drive? I've been trying to figure it out the last couple vlogs lol
    ★★★ RSP Nutrition Lead Representative ★★★

High Quality Supplements For All Your Goals

RSP Nutrition Store:
    https://www.bodybuilding.com/ store/rsp-nutrition.html

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★
    http://www.rspnutrition.com/

Originally Posted by jpfaherty View Post
    Great Vlog Paul! Interested to see how you respond front loading vs. backloading...keep us posted!

PS- What kind of car do you drive? I've been trying to figure it out the last couple vlogs lol
    1996 Nissan 300zx. I have owned it for about 12 years now. It's been a fantastic car. I was in love with them when I was young and owning one when I got it was like driving around in a Ferrari for me. I will always keep it and someday start to upgrade it. For now its my daily driver and its over 170K but no issues other than maintenance.

Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Congrats on the engagement brotha! You guys will probably have yall cake made out of protein powder and egg beaters! lol
    Emeka "The MenAce" Okammor - All American EFX Rep

Phil. 4:13

********: www.********.com/AllAmericanEFX
    Twitter: @AllAmericanEFX
    Instagram: @AAEFX
    http://www.aaefx.com

My comments do not necessarily reflect the opinions of All American EFX and they are my own.

Originally Posted by Emekaokammor View Post
    Congrats on the engagement brotha! You guys will probably have yall cake made out of protein powder and egg beaters! lol
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If you buy the pancake platter you get all three flavors and a side of eggs and bacon with it...Thats what I did. In July after my first show I went with the big steak ommelette and rv pancakes..Best to date, so glad IHOP was across from my hotel at the time lol.

Team Norton

The Strength Guys

It's time to bring V2.0

devinh is just really nice. (+1000) devinh is just really nice. (+1000) devinh is just really nice. (+1000) devinh is just really nice. (+1000) devinh is just really nice. (+1000) devinh is just really nice. (+1000) devinh is just really nice. (+1000) devinh is just really nice. (+1000) devinh is just really nice. (+1000) devinh is just really nice. (+1000) devinh is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by robertfah View Post

Which part of town do you live in? When I lived in Orlando and Winter Park I used to go to Steel Mill, on 50. Not sure if its still there, but I remember it being a real mans gym, to do some work and get loud in.
    CAN and WILL
    100% Natural Bodybuilding
    www.3DMUSCLEJOURNEY.COM
    www.biolayne.com

If you buy the pancake platter you get all three flavors and a side of eggs and bacon with it...Thats what I did. In July after my first show I went with the big steak ommelette and rv pancakes..Best to date, so glad IHOP was across from my hotel at the time lol.

[img]h ttps://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/545516_10150906421721981_31110927_n.jpg [/img]
    Thanks sounds about right.

Originally Posted by devinh View Post
    Which part of town do you live in? When I lived in Orlando and Winter Park I used to go to Steel Mill, on 50. Not sure if its still there, but I remember it being a real mans gym, to do some work and get loud in.
    I live in South Downtown, and the Steel Mill closed. This new place is going to be awesome!
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by devinh View Post
    sadly, that place is closed
    Lack of activity destroys the good condition of every human being, while movement and methodical physical exercise save it and preserve it. ~Plato

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143873931

devinh is just really nice. (+1000) devinh is just really nice. (+1000) devinh is just really nice. (+1000) devinh is just really nice. (+1000) devinh is just really nice. (+1000) devinh is just really nice. (+1000) devinh is just really nice. (+1000) devinh is just really nice. (+1000) devinh is just really nice. (+1000) devinh is just really nice. (+1000) devinh is just really nice. (+1000)
    Thanks sounds about right.

I live in South Downtown, and the Steel Mill closed. This new place is going to be awesome!
    Originally Posted by adamjohn32 View Post
    sadly, that place is closed
    That's too bad. Paul, I think you'll need to give us a video tour of your new gym, like Berto did. Can't wait to see it, sounds great.
    On a side note, I'd be pretty upset if the only gym near me was a la fitness. Luckily my Golds is great and powerlifter/noisemaker friendly. And if it wasn't, 2 minutes down the road from it is a powerlifting gym.
    CAN and WILL
    100% Natural Bodybuilding
    www.3DMUSCLEJOURNEY.COM
    www.biolayne.com

Pro Natural Bodybuilder AustrianOakJr's Avatar
    AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000)

Im jelly you live in Florida and a car like that can be a "daily driver". Drive that all year long near me and it would have rusted out about 10 years ago. Love the rims on that....they make the car.

BTW, I read of your engagement on FB. Congrats sucka. You know you have a keeper if she says "yes" during competition season!
    "Who the Son sets free is free indeed....."

WNBF Pro Natural Bodybuilder

Check out my CELLUCOR Supplement log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148746693&pagenumber=

3DMJ Athlete