Page 315 of 512 FirstFirst ... 215 265 305 313 314 315 316 317 325 365 415 ... LastLast
Results 9,421 to 9,450 of 15353
    Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Imagine drafting a SP1 in the 17th round. Aaron Civale you goddamn stud!
    Leafs, Raptors, Jays, umad?

Registered User SoutheastBeast1's Avatar
    SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Jyeatbvg View Post
    Imagine wasting the first 16 rounds
    "One day I won't be able to lift any more. Not I won't want to lift. I mean physically unable. That day could be decades from now or it could be tomorrow. All I know is that's the day I'll wish I could lift more than ever. The day I'd give anything for one more workout, one more set, or one more cardio session. So go hard and enjoy every workout, every set, every rep. Because one day you will wake up and you will never get it back."
    -SoutheastBeast1

Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SoutheastBeast1 View Post
    Imagine wasting the first 16 rounds
    That I cannot disagree with. Fkn chitty draft - my two most valuable players are Luis Severino (rd 16) and Civale (rd 17). Traded Maeda and May obviously.

SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Fact: Free Agent pickups are more valuable than draft picks

Seriously, drafted Dahl and Tsutsugo who suck dick. Pick up Kyle Lewis and he's a star

Drafted Newcomb and Wood, picked up Pablo Lopez and Kyle Freeland doing much better.

Also picked up Trevor Rosenthal, though none of my bullpen pieces drafted have performed bad really but a nice addition anyway.
    "One day I won't be able to lift any more. Not I won't want to lift. I mean physically unable. That day could be decades from now or it could be tomorrow. All I know is that's the day I'll wish I could lift more than ever. The day I'd give anything for one more workout, one more set, or one more cardio session. So go hard and enjoy every workout, every set, every rep. Because one day you will wake up and you will never get it back."
    -SoutheastBeast1

Joey Bart is here
    -SoutheastBeast1

It aint easy bein steezy SteezeFactory's Avatar
    SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Imagine having Zachary Gallen on your squad last year, then trying to peddle him all offseason only to let an AZ homer swipe him in the draft so he can bake at 500 degreez for his home team

Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyy

I didn't like Civale's inability to miss bats last year so I didn't pay much attention to him even though he was on a lot of sleeper lists. Lookin solid so far.

Joey Bart is here
    Maybe Big Yaz will give him some pointers on how to rake in the bay, no one else other than him and Bonds have seemed to figure it out
    Sun Devils - Cardinals - Suns - Dbakes - Yotes

"Yo, come on, we're Arizona State. They wouldn't give him (President Obama) a degree? Really? I mean, even if they offered him one, he should've been insulted. He'd be like, 'I went to Harvard.' I mean, come on, I barely went to class, and they passed me. It's Arizona [expletive] State!" - Terrell Suggs

I rep AZ brahs

TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    rip paxton
    you come at the king, you best not miss

RIP Subway series
    -SoutheastBeast1

Originally Posted by SteezeFactory View Post
    Imagine having Zachary Gallen on your squad last year, then trying to peddle him all offseason only to let an AZ homer swipe him in the draft so he can bake at 500 degreez for his home team

Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyy

I didn't like Civale's inability to miss bats last year so I didn't pay much attention to him even though he was on a lot of sleeper lists. Lookin solid so far.

Maybe Big Yaz will give him some pointers on how to rake in the bay, no one else other than him and Bonds have seemed to figure it out
    Dude I still can't believe no one bit on Gallen. I think by the end of off-season I was ready to let him go for a rd 18+ pick. People in this league just too scared sometimes.
    Originally Posted by TheBateman View Post
    rip paxton
    And to add insult to injury, Ice then decides to trade for Paxton during the season. ***** kept BOTH ohtani's instead of being gifted Gallen then traded for glassman Paxton. I still can't believe saalty was able to get rid of Paxton and Altuve. Was looking forward to seeing him struggle with those guys as they declined.

edit: Spaz kept fkn Dakota Hudson.
    edit2: Chill kept Taylor Rogers.
    Last edited by Jyeatbvg; 08-20-2020 at 03:11 PM.

And to add insult to injury, Ice then decides to trade for Paxton during the season. ***** kept BOTH ohtani's instead of being gifted Gallen then traded for glassman Paxton. I still can't believe saalty was able to get rid of Paxton and Altuve. Was looking forward to seeing him struggle with those guys as they declined.
    Are you not able to really? I mean... with how people gift him sh*t left and right. Were you actually not able to believe this?
    -SoutheastBeast1

It aint easy bein steezy SteezeFactory's Avatar
    SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dude I still can't believe no one bit on Gallen. I think by the end of off-season I was ready to let him go for a rd 18+ pick. People in this league just too scared sometimes.

edit: Spaz kept fkn Dakota Hudson.
    edit2: Chill kept Taylor Rogers.
    Was gonna say the issue is keeping a younger unproven player is if you have more proven options on your roster you'd have to pass them over for. Pitchers with small sample sizes can blow up in your face pretty easily. But yeah, fukking lol @ keeping Dakota over Gallen for next to nothing pick wise. Rogers still has elite peripherals, just terrible babip luck so far. I don't ever keep elite RPs, but you could do worse for a pitching keeper.

I've been yolo'ing with guys on minimal track records again after starting out doing that with Goldie and Harper. Meadows last year, Tucker this year. Sometimes ya just gotta wing it on a young player you think will pan out if they barely miss NA status. My roster need a youth overhaul anyways so I was more willing to risk it.
    Sun Devils - Cardinals - Suns - Dbakes - Yotes

"Yo, come on, we're Arizona State. They wouldn't give him (President Obama) a degree? Really? I mean, even if they offered him one, he should've been insulted. He'd be like, 'I went to Harvard.' I mean, come on, I barely went to class, and they passed me. It's Arizona [expletive] State!" - Terrell Suggs

I rep AZ brahs

TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    he kept trying to peddle paxton to me
    not buying it pal
    you come at the king, you best not miss

Top 5 pitching staffs in A-League

1. Saalty: Max Scherzer, Chris Paddack, Blake Snell, Jose Berrios, Max Fried, Jesus Luzardo, Dinelson Lamet - Overall 9.5/10
    2. Jyeatbvg: Gerrit Cole, Sonny Gray, Lucas Giolito, Aaron Civale, Luis Severino, Mitch Keller - Overall 9/10
    3. Ty: Jack Flaherty, Tyler Glasnow, Corey Kluber, Dustin May, Frankie Montas - Overall 7.5/10
    4. Quik: Stephen Strasburg, Chris Sale, Dylan Bundy, Lance Lynn, ??? - Overall 6.5/10
    5. Krazy: Walker Beuhler, Zack Greinke, Kenta Maeda, Mike Soroka, ??? - Overall 6/10

Honourable mention:
    6. Steeze: Shane Bieber, Zac Gallen, Aaron Nola, ??? - Overall 5/10

Top 5 pitching staffs in A-League

1. Saalty: Max Scherzer, Chris Paddack, Blake Snell, Jose Berrios, Max Fried, Jesus Luzardo, Dinelson Lamet - Overall 9.5/10
    2. Jyeatbvg: Gerrit Cole, Sonny Gray, Lucas Giolito, Aaron Civale, Luis Severino, Mitch Keller - Overall 9/10
    3. Ty: Jack Flaherty, Tyler Glasnow, Corey Kluber, Dustin May, Frankie Montas - Overall 7.5/10
    4. Quik: Stephen Strasburg, Chris Sale, Dylan Bundy, Lance Lynn, ??? - Overall 6.5/10
    5. Krazy: Walker Beuhler, Zack Greinke, Kenta Maeda, Mike Soroka, ??? - Overall 6/10

Honourable mention:
    6. Steeze: Shane Bieber, Zac Gallen, Aaron Nola, ??? - Overall 5/10
    No idea how I’m not first on that list

Kershaw
    Morton
    Pearson
    Skubal
    Anderson
    Manning
    Pablo Lopez
    -SoutheastBeast1

Let’s do bullpens now

1. Bacon - Hendricks, Ottavino, Rosenthal, Diaz, Castillo, Anderson, Smith, Adams
    13. JY - Buttrey, Miller, Marshall, Green, Peralta, Barlow
    14. Saalty - Graterol, James, Karinchal, Reyes, Williams, Leclerc, Urquidy

Who the f*ck are those last 13 people listed? Lmao
    -SoutheastBeast1

If Saalty knew anything about the Braves he’d know to get out from Fried this season while he still has the chance.

Braves pitching is cursed.

We haven’t had a guy we could rely on over multiple seasons since Tim Hudson

Seriously look at the track record.

Soroka awesome 2019 - injured 2020
    Folty awesome 2018 - meltdown 2019
    Teheran awesome 2014 - mediocre 2015
    Wood solid 2014 - mediocre & injury 2015
    Minor good 2013 - terrible 2014
    Jurrjens good 2011 - out of baseball 2012
    Hanson good 2010 - terrible 2011

The last time there was good back to back seasons was Hudson 2010 and 2011

You could say Hanson had a good stretch from 2009 to 2010 as well, but he only pitched 120 innings in 09.

Jurrjens kind of jumped a year. 2009 good and 2011 good with an awe full 2010 sandwiched in between.

But it’s been a decade now.

Call me a skeptical hippo but if Jair Jurrjens and Tommy Hanson are two of the last three pitchers to post good seasons consecutively for a starting pitcher your team is sh*t.

Other than Hudson and if you’re being generous Jurrjens and Hanson, next guy to do it is John Smoltz

Yeah. We’re all the way back into Smoltz, Glavine, Maddux territory

F*cking pathetic

We had some other 1 hit wonders in there that didn’t stay with the team afterward

Anibal Sanchez
    Javier Vazquez
    Shelby Miller

Kris Medlen has an abbreviated great year, followed by TJ surgery the next.

So yeah best of luck to anyone owning Braves pitchers. Can’t say you weren’t warned.
    Last edited by SoutheastBeast1; 08-20-2020 at 10:08 PM.
    -SoutheastBeast1

No idea how I’m not first on that list

Kershaw
    Morton
    Pearson
    Skubal
    Anderson
    Manning
    Pablo Lopez
    Pitchers on that list worth rostering: Kershaw

Overall 1.5/10

Pitchers on that list worth rostering: Kershaw

Overall 1.5/10

The irony is if Saalty owned Skubal and offered to trade him to you you'd probably give up Cole and Severino just because the offer is coming from Saalty. And Skubal is the worst one on the list.
    -SoutheastBeast1

The irony is if Saalty owned Skubal and offered to trade him to you you'd probably give up Cole and Severino just because the offer is coming from Saalty. And Skubal is the worst one on the list.
    smh bro, saalty really is living rent free in your head

saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Haven't even been in here in a couple days and here I am being talked about. That's right rent free. Dasitmane feels good.

saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I still can't believe saalty was able to get rid of Paxton and Altuve. Was looking forward to seeing him struggle with those guys as they declined.

Ahh so those were you intentions. Is that the thought process behind offering me Bryant? Looks like I won't be trading with you anytime soon. Trying to saddle me with garbage.

Anyways you got played.

smh bro, saalty really is living rent free in your head
    Why would anyone want to live inside my head? Even smaller than the NYC apartment Saalty pays 4k/month to stay.
    -SoutheastBeast1

Why would anyone want to live inside my head? Even smaller than the NYC apartment Saalty pays 4k/month to stay.
    How does it feel to know my apartment rent is more than your yearly salary?

Originally Posted by saaltydog View Post
    How does it feel to know my apartment rent is more than your yearly salary?
    Despite that, how does it feel knowing your living space is the size of a closet in my house?
    -SoutheastBeast1

Despite that, how does it feel knowing your living space is the size of a closet in my house?
    They make closets that big in trailers?

Ahh so those were you intentions. Is that the thought process behind offering me Bryant? Looks like I won't be trading with you anytime soon. Trying to saddle me with garbage.

Anyways you got played.
    Just taking pointers from the guy who off-loaded Paxton and Scott Kingery.

Just taking pointers from the guy who off-loaded Paxton and Scott Kingery.
    You seem to forget I also gave up the best player in the game boyo.

You trying to be sneaky.

Oh and btw bacon I'm not trading you Fried.

They make closets that big in trailers?
    No just your standard trailer closet.

How do you actually live in one of those?
    -SoutheastBeast1

propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    You seem to forget I also gave up the best player in the game boyo.
    "best player in the game"..... for a month

lets not pretend like this may not have been EXACTLY why you rid of him

capitalize on the moment while he's super high and you can get top 5 pitchers thrown in for cherries on top

Page 315 of 512 FirstFirst ... 215 265 305 313 314 315 316 317 325 365 415 ... LastLast