Closed Thread
    Aye4Adrian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Pro7ein Synthesis vs. 100% Gold Standard Whey.

hey people have a quick question. have been running off 100% Whey and talked to a friend at Nutrishop supporting me with trying out Pro7ein Synthesis. what are your calls on this product? how does it taste? (I take with water) what do YOU stack it with? (should I stack with glutacor and mass fusion?) get me back with all these answers as my protein is almost empty and might give it a go. I preferably want chocolate flavor so give me reviews on CHOCOLATE!

jtr0809 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just finished up a tub of the Pro7 chocolate and really enjoyed it. The taste is really good...not too dark, more of a milk chocolate and mixes well with water. Only downside is the price...it's Nutrishops's house brand and it runs like $60 for a 5lb tub. I bought it before I started reading these forums and realized there are a lot of proteins out there for a better value. If you don't mind paying for it tho, overall its a good protein.

awesome. and what kind of results you see with this protein? you think it would mix good with 1 scoop + glutacor + mass fusion or you think it would taste nasty?

Carti3r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've started using NutriShops products the last couple weeks.

I have the Vanilla Pro7ein. It tastes pretty good, it's a lot better with milk but that is a personal preference.

My friend got the chocolate and I mixed it with water and it was pretty good. Like I said though, I prefer with milk if possible.

Being that it's only been a few weeks I really can't comment on gains. It seems like a good protein and users on BB.com have given a pretty good rating of it. The main detractor for a lot of people is the price which I concede.

I get a military discount so that helps a bit. I like shopping at my local store because the people are really helpful and nice. Already given me like 4 shirts for free and 3 shakers. The shakers are just ok, but hey it's free. As for the shirts, pretty good.

Not sure what pre-workout you are using and I hate to take this off topic, but their "N'Sane" product is pretty awesome. I thought Jack3d was good but now it seems like junk. I gave a few friends some samples and they have all switched over as well.

See if you can get a free sample out of them. That's how I started using both the N'Sane and Pro7ein Synthesis.

I went in there one day right after a workout (Forgot my protein), and the dude put a serving, I think it was their Pro5, in a shaker with some lowfat milk and sent me on my way. Which is why I keep going back. Hopefully your experience will be similar should you chose these supps.

Good luck.

Originally Posted by Carti3r View Post
    I've started using NutriShops products the last couple weeks.

I have the Vanilla Pro7ein. It tastes pretty good, it's a lot better with milk but that is a personal preference.

My friend got the chocolate and I mixed it with water and it was pretty good. Like I said though, I prefer with milk if possible.

Being that it's only been a few weeks I really can't comment on gains. It seems like a good protein and users on BB.com have given a pretty good rating of it. The main detractor for a lot of people is the price which I concede.

I get a military discount so that helps a bit. I like shopping at my local store because the people are really helpful and nice. Already given me like 4 shirts for free and 3 shakers. The shakers are just ok, but hey it's free. As for the shirts, pretty good.

Not sure what pre-workout you are using and I hate to take this off topic, but their "N'Sane" product is pretty awesome. I thought Jack3d was good but now it seems like junk. I gave a few friends some samples and they have all switched over as well.

See if you can get a free sample out of them. That's how I started using both the N'Sane and Pro7ein Synthesis.

I went in there one day right after a workout (Forgot my protein), and the dude put a serving, I think it was their Pro5, in a shaker with some lowfat milk and sent me on my way. Which is why I keep going back. Hopefully your experience will be similar should you chose these supps.

Good luck.
    haha I am taking n sane too and thought jack3d was what I was using before that too. I built up my tolerance to jack3d to where I had to take 2 1/2 scoops per workout but now I only take 1 scoop of n sane and it still gives me a better pump then the 2 1/2 of jack3d. my supplement stacks are as followed :

N'Sane
    N'Rage
    N'Fuze
    iBCAA
    100% Whey (might get pro7)
    Glutacor
    Mass Fusion
    Amino Fish Oils

Carti3r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Aye4Adrian View Post
    haha I am taking n sane too and thought jack3d was what I was using before that too. I built up my tolerance to jack3d to where I had to take 2 1/2 scoops per workout but now I only take 1 scoop of n sane and it still gives me a better pump then the 2 1/2 of jack3d. my supplement stacks are as followed :

N'Sane
    N'Rage
    N'Fuze
    iBCAA
    Glutacor
    Mass Fusion
    Amino Fish Oils
    Nice! Yeah, I was taking probably a little over 2 scoops of Jack3d at a time and really just felt jittery and sick after a hard workout. I took 1 scoop of N'Sane and it was way different. My buddy got a sample for free and I was the test subject. He was laughing because we would go through our routine, and I'd be like "WTF, More weight" .... seconds and a few reps later, "MORE WEIGHT!". My forearms had such a pump I thought they were gonna rip my skin. I was hooked after that. Ended up buying 1 for myself and 1 for a buddy down range.

How are you liking the rest of the N' products? I haven't tried them yet.

Originally Posted by Carti3r View Post
    Nice! Yeah, I was taking probably a little over 2 scoops of Jack3d at a time and really just felt jittery and sick after a hard workout. I took 1 scoop of N'Sane and it was way different. My buddy got a sample for free and I was the test subject. He was laughing because we would go through our routine, and I'd be like "WTF, More weight" .... seconds and a few reps later, "MORE WEIGHT!". My forearms had such a pump I thought they were gonna rip my skin. I was hooked after that. Ended up buying 1 for myself and 1 for a buddy down range.

How are you liking the rest of the N' products? I haven't tried them yet.
    yeah same here I would crash after my workout but with n sane I don't get the crash. they are all pretty good pretty sure you have tried glutacor before and mass fusion is just a lean gainer. n fuze and rage are great too! n fuze just like kre alkalyn and n rage basically makes more blood flow so my veins go from water hose to fire hose size hahaha.

FireGuy47th has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've tried both Vanilla and Chocolate for pro7ein. Both taste decent mixed with water have yet to try with milk but im sure it would make them even better. Just started using it, can't comment on results but will be posting in a month on it.

Like stated before it is a little pricey because it is Nutrishop's exclusive brand. 60 bucks for a 5lb tub. I get most of my protein from food so I really only take it post workout with water. I get a discount through my Fire background, military and law enforcement also get that.

If you have a Nutrishop by you swing by and ask for a free sample. Thats what I did and he actually made both flavors. Before I even said I was going to purchase a tub he asked if I wanted the rest of the chocolate and just handed me the shaker. Free drink, free shaker.

Like I said go in and ask for a free sample before you invest and try it out for yourself.

Originally Posted by FireGuy47th View Post
    I've tried both Vanilla and Chocolate for pro7ein. Both taste decent mixed with water have yet to try with milk but im sure it would make them even better. Just started using it, can't comment on results but will be posting in a month on it.

Like stated before it is a little pricey because it is Nutrishop's exclusive brand. 60 bucks for a 5lb tub. I get most of my protein from food so I really only take it post workout with water. I get a discount through my Fire background, military and law enforcement also get that.

If you have a Nutrishop by you swing by and ask for a free sample. Thats what I did and he actually made both flavors. Before I even said I was going to purchase a tub he asked if I wanted the rest of the chocolate and just handed me the shaker. Free drink, free shaker.

Like I said go in and ask for a free sample before you invest and try it out for yourself.
    really? nice I might try that then. yeah it sounds expensive but I don't eat too much in the morning or before bed so I might need to take scoops at night making it 3 scoops a day. what do you recommend eating in the morning To eat and at night? I am picky by the way and sometimes lose my appetite if I don't like the food.

bump

jtr0809 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    really? nice I might try that then. yeah it sounds expensive but I don't eat too much in the morning or before bed so I might need to take scoops at night making it 3 scoops a day. what do you recommend eating in the morning To eat and at night? I am picky by the way and sometimes lose my appetite if I don't like the food.
    The types of food you eat throughout the day are largely irrelevant. Especially with a picky appetite, eat foods that you enjoy and just make sure to hit your macros each day. Hit up the nutrition section and check the stickies for info on this. As for using protein supplements 3 times a day, I personally like to get the majority of my protein from whole foods. A protein supplement is just what it says and should be used to supplement your diet in order to hit your macros.

Originally Posted by jtr0809 View Post
    The types of food you eat throughout the day are largely irrelevant. Especially with a picky appetite, eat foods that you enjoy and just make sure to hit your macros each day. Hit up the nutrition section and check the stickies for info on this. As for using protein supplements 3 times a day, I personally like to get the majority of my protein from whole foods. A protein supplement is just what it says and should be used to supplement your diet in order to hit your macros.
    yeah I have been getting in 6 meals a day and trying to keep up with it so I see better results. just worried about the cost and product reviews mostly.

billball70 is not very well liked. (-100) billball70 is not very well liked. (-100) billball70 is not very well liked. (-100) billball70 is not very well liked. (-100) billball70 is not very well liked. (-100) billball70 is not very well liked. (-100) billball70 is not very well liked. (-100) billball70 is not very well liked. (-100) billball70 is not very well liked. (-100) billball70 is not very well liked. (-100) billball70 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by jtr0809 View Post
    Just finished up a tub of the Pro7 chocolate and really enjoyed it. The taste is really good...not too dark, more of a milk chocolate and mixes well with water. Only downside is the price...it's Nutrishops's house brand and it runs like $60 for a 5lb tub. I bought it before I started reading these forums and realized there are a lot of proteins out there for a better value. If you don't mind paying for it tho, overall its a good protein.
    You know where to get 50 servings with 34 grams of protein for less? Anything I've seen has 30 servings and you have to take two servings to get that protein. Do the math!

billball70 is not very well liked. (-100) billball70 is not very well liked. (-100) billball70 is not very well liked. (-100) billball70 is not very well liked. (-100) billball70 is not very well liked. (-100) billball70 is not very well liked. (-100) billball70 is not very well liked. (-100) billball70 is not very well liked. (-100) billball70 is not very well liked. (-100) billball70 is not very well liked. (-100) billball70 is not very well liked. (-100)

N'Sane
    N'Rage
    N'Fuze
    iBCAA
    Glutacor
    Mass Fusion
    Amino Fish Oils
    Dude yeah! N'sane is definitely insane!
    I love it!

yeah I have been getting in 6 meals a day and trying to keep up with it so I see better results. just worried about the cost and product reviews mostly.
    Overall, the taste is great, if you do the math most proteins you have to do two servings to get that much. If I remember correctly it's 57 servings. He said $1.14 per serving. Can't find that anywhere else. And if you do, please tell me

Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by billball70 View Post
    You know where to get 50 servings with 34 grams of protein for less? Anything I've seen has 30 servings and you have to take two servings to get that protein. Do the math!
    Strong bump. Most of the posters aren't going to be around anymore.
    Progressive overload + progressive eating = gains. Simple as that!

nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by billball70 View Post
    Overall, the taste is great, if you do the math most proteins you have to do two servings to get that much. If I remember correctly it's 57 servings. He said $1.14 per serving. Can't find that anywhere else. And if you do, please tell me
    How about you start looking at post/thread dates before posting so that you dont bump old threads.

kthxbai