Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Dave22reborn View Post
    Thsts what I mean, they WANT everyone to forget how they acted during all this. I will never forget or forgive those who believed I should have lost my job for refusing to get the jab. Who believed the unvaccinated should live like second ass citizens.
    Agreed.

I begrudgingly got the vaccine because I needed to travel overseas to visit my mother in law, who is in very bad shape. We had no idea what the EU travel restrictions were going to be like, and needed to have all our ducks in a row to make sure we were good to go visit asap. Was very happy to be able to visit her, but I do have some remorse over having to get the vaccine. I am in good health and did not need it.

You are right, we should absolutely not forget the ridiculous push for vaccine mandates and how peoples livelihoods were threatened and destroyed over it. Unfortunately Americans have the memory of goldfish and I'm afraid that it's out of sight and mind for many people already. It's also mindblowing how many people supported it in the first place
    *Sit there and don't know what to do when people sing happy birthday to me crew*

My pronouns are Bro/Brah Procta's Avatar
    Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    China is asshoe !!!

Super Straight HTC Crew, Pureblood Crew & a Jeepbrah (no ducks)

Florida is GOAT

Gen X: Humanity's last hope

Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Procta View Post
    Sounds like she didn't trust the science hard enough.
    "Do you think SHE actually felt like that was a sexual thing he was doing? She's like 6. Only an actual p3do would think that she thought he was groping her, too."

"Not that it's impossible to touch a minor inappropriately, but it is true that a 6 year old girl will not recognize someone putting a hand on their chest as groping, whether it is inappropriate or not."

- Jayarbie

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=182007113&p=1671975503#post1671975503

based on actual events jtaylor2010's Avatar
    jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Based on this thread the answer seems to be a resounding now.

It looks like many have realized that they don’t need the “boosters”, but they won’t admit they made a mistake getting the initial injections. And then you have the really hardcore people who are still lining up for their quarterly cold injections that were tested on less than 10 mice before being rolled out to the masses.
    +positive crew+
    -we all gonna make it, but what it is is up to you crew
    -all things in moderation, even political views crew
    -support local farms crew
    -try to do at least one good deed/day crew
    -less cursing the darkness and more lighting candles crew

Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Wait, what???

Originally Posted by Reliance012 View Post
    I’ve never said the scientific community was right on everything in an absolute sense. No one on earth believes that. In. I’d give the CDC a B- on their pandemic response. (Not that the CDC necessarily represents the sci community hindsight many things should have been done differently).
    CDC doesn't represent the scientific community... During a global black blague pandemic of doom. Center for DISEASE Control... Global infectious VIRUS.

Oh... my bad. Guess that would fall under the purview of NASA and not the CDC.

I swear, you Ronaholics just have the best science!
    Last edited by Bushmaster; 10-03-2022 at 06:00 AM.
    "Do you think SHE actually felt like that was a sexual thing he was doing? She's like 6. Only an actual p3do would think that she thought he was groping her, too."

"Not that it's impossible to touch a minor inappropriately, but it is true that a 6 year old girl will not recognize someone putting a hand on their chest as groping, whether it is inappropriate or not."

- Jayarbie

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=182007113&p=1671975503#post1671975503

[_]Living [X]Living Dead nkiritsis13's Avatar
    nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Your “victory lap” exists in an echo chamber of scientifically illiterate miscers, not in reality. You have constructed a fictional reality in your head to cope. As has been pointed out repeatedly, vaccine skeptics have been wrong on nearly every aspect of this pandemic.

There will never come a day when health experts, past, current, or future, conclude that the vaccines were a bad idea. Ever. Your decision to not vaccinate will never be vindicated in the real world. The vaccines will be remembered as a historically great medical achievement that saved millions of lives. History text books will devote a few paragraphs to ridicule the anti C19 vax movements.
    History books that decide to exclude the rushed releases, the agreements made with governments to escape legal liability, the constantly shifting goal posts because of "surprise" developments that the makers didn't even know about, the recalls, the coercion against private citizens, the hypocritical and contradictory stance against bodily autonomy by the left, the artificially inflated infection numbers as admitted by Fauci himself, and the need to literally change the definition of the word "vaccine" to even count these are not history books, they're propaganda for sanctimonious narcissists who can't bear admitting that they were wrong.

Originally Posted by Bushmaster View Post
    See post #52 bro...

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...post1668806563

Where was your "science" when certain political groups in 2020 got a complete Rona hall pass?

Then fast forward a couple of months to the motorcycle rally in South Dakota, and...

Results Are In: Sturgis Motorcycle Rally Was A COVID 'Super Spreader' Costing Billions

https://jalopnik.com/results-are-in-...-su-1844982613
    >Deadliest modern pandemic imaginable
    >Lining the streets with a bunch of mouth-breathing morons over a dead drug addict is perfectly safe

>A bunch of people right of Lenin not standing 5 feet away from one another is worse than the black plague
    I will stand firm, I refuse to kneel - The fury in me is divine
    My dark grave awaits, my fate is revealed - But I'm not afraid to die

If you have any problems or need advice, feel free to ask

illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I almost feel bad for them.

The media created the illusion of world wide panic.
    The media, politicians, even entertainers lying about the vaccine and how it will prevent catching and spreading COVID.
    We had a, "scientist" (a fraud) demanding to, "trust the science".
    Anyone talking even logically against said science became a pariah on social media.
    Anything discrediting the origins of COVID and the vaccine was getting filtered not only by Google but also ********.
    To put on the pressure even further, employers were threatening (empty threats) their employees to get vaccinated, or else.
    Til this day, people looking for work, in most parts of the U.S. require proof of vaccination.

This is just off the top of my head, but it's no wonder so many people decided to get vaccinated and are now mud bloods with absolutely NO idea what the future entails with that fkin poison coursing through their veins. For all we know, these people are walking around with a precursor to a biological weapon.

They're mud bloods for life. Their DNA more than likely altered and nothing they can do about it.
    أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

🚷 Anti-Degeneracy League 🚷

https://www.twitter.com/eyeonpalestine

Mossad acronym: ISIS AKA Israeli Secret Intelligence Service

US FDA posting this chit today

lmao

https://twitter.com/US_FDA/status/1576927056969048064
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Your “victory lap” exists in an echo chamber of scientifically illiterate miscers, not in reality. You have constructed a fictional reality in your head to cope. As has been pointed out repeatedly, vaccine skeptics have been wrong on nearly every aspect of this pandemic.

There will never come a day when health experts, past, current, or future, conclude that the vaccines were a bad idea. Ever. Your decision to not vaccinate will never be vindicated in the real world. The vaccines will be remembered as a historically great medical achievement that saved millions of lives. History text books will devote a few paragraphs to ridicule the anti C19 vax movements.
    this /thread
    Misc Crypto Crew
    BTC to $200k

tunejunkie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunejunkie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunejunkie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunejunkie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunejunkie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunejunkie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunejunkie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunejunkie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunejunkie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunejunkie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunejunkie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by isingmodel View Post
    this /thread
    Nah

fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

lmao

]
    very hip.

Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That's what I mean, imagine people living their life like that, they then get it, and they have a mental breakdown.

To me, it seemed that those that took every precaution in the book, were the ones who got it not just once, but twice.

Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    this /thread
    People like you will never admit that you were on the wrong side of history when it came to all of this.

Hell, you saw nothing wrong with what Australia did. Or the city of Ho Chi Mingh, being surrounded by the military and barb wire. It was all for the "Greater Good."

Originally Posted by illriginalized View Post
    I almost feel bad for them.

The media created the illusion of world wide panic.
    The media, politicians, even entertainers lying about the vaccine and how it will prevent catching and spreading COVID.
    We had a, "scientist" (a fraud) demanding to, "trust the science".
    Anyone talking even logically against said science became a pariah on social media.
    Anything discrediting the origins of COVID and the vaccine was getting filtered not only by Google but also ********.
    To put on the pressure even further, employers were threatening (empty threats) their employees to get vaccinated, or else.
    Til this day, people looking for work, in most parts of the U.S. require proof of vaccination.

This is just off the top of my head, but it's no wonder so many people decided to get vaccinated and are now mud bloods with absolutely NO idea what the future entails with that fkin poison coursing through their veins. For all we know, these people are walking around with a precursor to a biological weapon.

They're mud bloods for life. Their DNA more than likely altered and nothing they can do about it.
    Remember when reporters would be wearing hazmat suits outdoors reporting the news? And the cameraman would just be wearing regular clothes?

Or when reporters would wear masks, when interviewing politicians, and as soon as the cameras stopped rolling, they took the mask off.

Or when Politicians would walk to the curtain without a mask, then put one on for some reason, before approaching the podium?

Or they told the peasants to have a ZOOM Thanksgiving/Christmas and every singe one of them then flew home for the holidays to be with not just their family, but their extended family and friends.

NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

100% this. /thread

And if you look at the majority of posts on the last couple of pages they have no recourse other than to ask retarded questions like when should you get the second dose - 3 weeks or 8? As if that somehow proves the vaccines weren't effective. Or that protests somehow prove that covid was just a scam to make Pfizer and Moderna money. It doesn't matter how much "proof" you show these people. They arbitrarily dismiss actual proof as fake news, yet post idiotic memes, tweets, and questionable links. Hell, the vast majority of the time they just make chit up and don't provide a source at all. But now they claim they were right all along, and we were duped. Conned. Grifted. Trumpers... claiming others were conned and grifted. Let that sink in.. These are the same people who believe Trump actually won the 2020 election. They're 100% convinced Biden cheated, yet can't provide an ounce of proof. These are the same people who claim others are incapable of independent thought, and that MSM tells them what to think. They think just because they survived covid it's no big deal. The flu. That everyone who "died" from covid simply died with covid. They all "know" someone who died from myocarditis and instantly attribute it to the vaccine. Again with zero proof. They are absolutely convinced that their beliefs are correct, regardless of the facts. They prefer "alternative" facts. Just like QAnon people 100% believe they are right, so do anti-vaxxers. There's no discussion, no disagreements, just people who believe what they believe are correct and everyone else is not just wrong, they're sheep, incapable of critical thought. These people don't deserve responses other than calling them out for what they are.

Remember when reporters would be wearing hazmat suits outdoors reporting the news? And the cameraman would just be wearing regular clothes?

Or when reporters would wear masks, when interviewing politicians, and as soon as the cameras stopped rolling, they took the mask off.

Or when Politicians would walk to the curtain without a mask, then put one on for some reason, before approaching the podium?

Or they told the peasants to have a ZOOM Thanksgiving/Christmas and every singe one of them then flew home for the holidays to be with not just their family, but their extended family and friends.
    Perfect example of the retarded questions I am referring to.

Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

lmao

https://twitter.com/US_FDA/status/1576927056969048064
    God damn, makes me want to finally cave and get vaxxed. That looks like fun!
    * Tennessee Titans* * St. Louis Cards*

tunejunkie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunejunkie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunejunkie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunejunkie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunejunkie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunejunkie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunejunkie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunejunkie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunejunkie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunejunkie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunejunkie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This is a perfect example of someone who fell for all of the lies I described in the OP lol.

Grift of the century

Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    diabetic pat doesnt admit when she is wrong... she would rather rage and disappear off misc for a month again.

sad that we have to bear the brunt of her medicare bills... fat fk.
    PUREBLOOD CREW
    Top G Crew

#1 Misc Tate supporter.

If you are reading this - go do 100 push ups.

John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    "Thank you.I can’t even speak right now without tears.Our government is not protecting our citizens-health care is a mess.And people have just given up working together through this-we are so divided. It isn’t the world I envision. #kindness #equity #compassion #careforneighbours"

How are there really people like this lmao
    *Sit there and don't know what to do when people sing happy birthday to me crew*

isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    People like you will never admit that you were on the wrong side of history when it came to all of this.

Hell, you saw nothing wrong with what Australia did. Or the city of Ho Chi Mingh, being surrounded by the military and barb wire. It was all for the "Greater Good."
    Bizarre that you've shifted the conversation from vaccine efficacy to lockdowns/mandates in some Vietnamese city.

As Reliance pointed out, there will never be any point in time where anyone - public health experts, doctors, economists, general - anyone other than scientifically illiterate retards on a bodybuilding forum, broadly conclude that vaccines were a bad idea, harmful, a net negative, or generally not worth doing. This reality only exists in the minds of idiots on places like this, not anywhere out in the world.
    Misc Crypto Crew
    BTC to $200k

Bizarre that you've shifted the conversation from vaccine efficacy to lockdowns/mandates in some Vietnamese city.

As Reliance pointed out, there will never be any point in time where anyone - public health experts, doctors, economists, general - anyone other than scientifically illiterate retards on a bodybuilding forum, broadly conclude that vaccines were a bad idea, harmful, a net negative, or generally not worth doing. This reality only exists in the minds of idiots on places like this, not anywhere out in the world.

See post #52 bro...

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...post1668806563

Where was your "science" when certain political groups in 2020 got a complete Rona hall pass?

Then fast forward a couple of months to the motorcycle rally in South Dakota, and...

Results Are In: Sturgis Motorcycle Rally Was A COVID 'Super Spreader' Costing Billions

https://jalopnik.com/results-are-in-...-su-1844982613
    You fruits kill me with your constant queefing about "Teh Science!" Yet not a single one of you ever want to discuss why your virus seems so selective in who it infected lol.

So I'll ask again.. Where was your science during 2020's summer of love? Remember now, this was pre-vaccine right when covid was supposedly at its deadliest?

And also remember how before that it was a racist virus that was killing all the black people...

The Disproportional Impact of COVID-19 on African Americans
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7762908/

COVID-19 Is Crushing Black Communities
    https://www.pewtrusts.org/en/researc...ying-attention

(HINT: A virus DGAF who it infects or why)

(Trust the science bro)
    Last edited by Bushmaster; 10-03-2022 at 10:55 AM.

- Jayarbie

jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Everyone with an even moderate understanding of the mechanisms of vaccination since vaccines became a thing - “you shouldn’t roll out vaccines in the middle of a pandemic”.

Suddenly in 2020 - “vaccinate everyone in the middle of a pandemic for a type of virus we’ve never successfully made a vaccine for using a technology we’ve never successfully made a vaccine with”
    +positive crew+

You fruits kill me with your constant queefing about "Teh Science!" Yet not a single one of you ever want to discuss why your virus seems so selective in who it infected lol.

So I'll ask again.. Where was your science during 2020's summer of love? Remember now, this was pre-vaccine right when covid was supposedly at its deadliest?

And also remember how before that it was a racist virus that was killing all the black people...

The Disproportional Impact of COVID-19 on African Americans
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7762908/

COVID-19 Is Crushing Black Communities
    https://www.pewtrusts.org/en/researc...ying-attention

(HINT: A virus DGAF who it infects or why)

(Trust the science bro)
    If you want to discuss lockdowns/policy and social compliance, then go and start a thread about that. The question here is vaccine efficacy, to which I will redirect you to my previous post:

Misc Crypto Crew
    BTC to $200k

If you want to discuss lockdowns/policy and social compliance, then go and start a thread about that. The question here is vaccine efficacy, to which I will redirect you to my previous post:
    Its all related bro.. Covid --> Lockdowns ---> Masks ---> Peaceful Protests ---> Vaccines - all of it.

They are not separate topics Mr. Science, so answer please.

Why should anybody take the vaccine when we've already been told certain groups doing certain activities were immune to the Rona? How does a virus know how to skip them?
    Last edited by Bushmaster; 10-03-2022 at 11:32 AM.

- Jayarbie

???

You just named everyone paid by the government to say such a narrative lmaooooo

Doctors were literally paid by the government to tell you these things. They would lose their license if they didn’t recommend the vax to people.

Also you’re slow so let me break this down for you - no one is saying the vax was a bad idea. It’s good………for some… the ones that need it……

This is a pandemic of the old, fat, and unhealthy. If you’re in those categories you should have evaluated it and likely took it. For those who aren’t, the risk/reward just isn’t there. Young healthy people just aren’t effected by this virus. So for them to expose themselves on purpose to risks of myocarditis, blood clotting, fertility issues, Bell’s palsy, stroke, cardiac arrest, death, etc. (safe & effective amirite guise) just doesn’t make sense. - especially considering most of the population already had the virus, so there’s no sense in getting a vax for something you’ve already had. On top of the fact that the virus just gets weaker and weaker. Makes no sense to get it at all. All on top of the fact that the vaccine was never approved by the FDA(another grift told by muh science)
    Last edited by tunejunkie; 10-03-2022 at 11:30 AM.

Originally Posted by jtaylor2010 View Post
    Everyone with an even moderate understanding of the mechanisms of vaccination since vaccines became a thing - “you shouldn’t roll out vaccines in the middle of a pandemic”.

Suddenly in 2020 - “vaccinate everyone in the middle of a pandemic for a type of virus we’ve never successfully made a vaccine for using a technology we’ve never successfully made a vaccine with”
    ???

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/pandemic-res...-planning.html

This was first published in 2006:

At the onset of a pandemic, HHS will accelerate its ongoing work with industry to facilitate the production and distribution of antiviral drugs and pandemic vaccines.
    We have also rapidly developed vaccines for use in the middle of pandemics in the past:

https://www.history.com/news/1957-fl...ccine-hilleman

Doctors and scientists first developed viable flu vaccines in the 1940s, so they were not starting from scratch when they went to work on the 1957 flu vaccine. Still, Hilleman bypassed regulatory agencies in his efforts to push the vaccine forward because he worried those agencies would slow the process down.

When the new flu strain hit the United States in September, just as Hilleman had predicted it would, the country was ready with a vaccine. The virus, dubbed the “Asian flu,” killed an estimated 70,000 to 116,000 Americans and one to four million people worldwide, but experts suggest it would have killed many more if not for the vaccine. Around the time Hilleman was born, the “Spanish flu” of 1918 to 1919 killed an estimated 675,000 Americans and 50 million people worldwide.
    mRNA tech has also been around for some time and Pfizer/Moderna were building on a huge amount of existing research, and we also created traditional vaccines (eg. Astrazeneca, J+J) available for COVID which were also effective.

It's not just that you guys are uneducated and uninformed (that is the baseline expectation for conservatives), it's more that you actively try to ensure your opinions are the exact, diametric opposite of observable reality, every time.
    Misc Crypto Crew
    BTC to $200k

???

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/pandemic-res...-planning.html

This was first published in 2006:

We have also rapidly developed vaccines for use in the middle of pandemics in the past:

https://www.history.com/news/1957-fl...ccine-hilleman

mRNA tech has also been around for some time and Pfizer/Moderna were building on a huge amount of existing research, and we also created traditional vaccines (eg. Astrazeneca, J+J) available for COVID which were also effective.

It's not just that you guys are uneducated and uninformed (that is the baseline expectation for conservatives), it's more that you actively try to ensure your opinions are the exact, diametric opposite of observable reality, every time.

1.) I didn’t say we haven’t, I said we shouldn’t

2.) my claim was “we had never created a successful vaccine using that technology” to which you responded “but we had been working on it for a long time”. That does nothing to refute my claim. Please feel free to post the results from when they worked on them in the past.

3.) my claim was “we had never successfully created a vaccine for a coronavirus” to which you responded” “….

And then you go on to say that my claims are the opposite of reality.
    +positive crew+

Originally Posted by Anachron View Post
    Calls people uneducated and uninformed, right after posting that AZ and J&J are "traditional vaccines".

AZ and J&J vaccines are viral vector vaccines - the first ever viral vector vaccine is Zabdeno, IIRC. First used around July 2020.

Thanks for confirming that you were in fact "grifted".
    Traditional just meaning here non-mRNA, which is what he is referring to as "using a technology we’ve never successfully made a vaccine with".

rVSV-ZEBOV was approved in 2019.

Misc Crypto Crew
    BTC to $200k

Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Traditional just meaning here non-mRNA, which is what he is referring to as "using a technology we’ve never successfully made a vaccine with".

rVSV-ZEBOV was approved in 2019.

That seems like an awfully loose definition of "traditional".