TNscrumhalf09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation Building a bigger chest

Hey guys/gals,

I'm new to this website so I hope this is the right place to post. I need help getting my chest bigger. All of my body is in proportion except for my chest, and that looks wierd. I try real hard to get my chest bigger, but it just isn't happening. At the moment this is my chest workout:

Flat Bench- 145x6 5 sets
    Incline Bench- 115x8 3 sets
    Incline flyes- 40x8 3 sets
    Decline Bench- 135x6 5 sets
    Cable Crossovers- 60(ea cable)x12 5 sets

I do this 3 times a week giving myself breaks. I thought that it would be an excellent workout, but its just getting me stronger, not bigger muscle. Any suggestions?

LiftHeavyKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiftHeavyKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiftHeavyKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiftHeavyKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiftHeavyKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiftHeavyKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiftHeavyKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiftHeavyKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiftHeavyKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiftHeavyKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiftHeavyKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by TNscrumhalf09 View Post
    Hey guys/gals,

I'm new to this website so I hope this is the right place to post. I need help getting my chest bigger. All of my body is in proportion except for my chest, and that looks wierd. I try real hard to get my chest bigger, but it just isn't happening. At the moment this is my chest workout:

Flat Bench- 145x6 5 sets

I do this 3 times a week giving myself breaks. I thought that it would be an excellent workout, but its just getting me stronger, not bigger muscle. Any suggestions?
    so is all u work is chest? fail.

jei64822 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jei64822 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jei64822 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jei64822 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jei64822 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jei64822 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    how long have you been doing this? and are you eating enough?

RP R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution JamesMUSCLE's Avatar
    JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ummm only do that maximum of 2x per week. and make sure to work your other bodyparts too.

and the #1 thing if you're not getting bigger is that you're not eating enough
    Your life will never be a straight path.”
    “To not only take risks, but to be open to life. To accept new views and to be open to new opinions. While it may be frightening, it will also be rewarding. Because the chances you take… the people you meet… the people you love…the faith that you have—that’s what’s going to define your life.”
    “And when you fall throughout life, fall forward.”
    -Denzel Washington

what do my abs look like? ny_chow's Avatar
    ny_chow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ny_chow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ny_chow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ny_chow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ny_chow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ny_chow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ny_chow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ny_chow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ny_chow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ny_chow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ny_chow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by LiftHeavyKid View Post
    thats only his chest workout, im sure he does other stuff
    I rep back (2k+, put in comment)

Xamine is just really nice. (+1000) Xamine is just really nice. (+1000) Xamine is just really nice. (+1000) Xamine is just really nice. (+1000) Xamine is just really nice. (+1000) Xamine is just really nice. (+1000) Xamine is just really nice. (+1000) Xamine is just really nice. (+1000) Xamine is just really nice. (+1000) Xamine is just really nice. (+1000) Xamine is just really nice. (+1000)
    Your doing too much **** and not eating enough.

Keep your workouts simple and increase your food intake; at 135lbs everything is going to be small.

TMckinlay is just really nice. (+1000) TMckinlay is just really nice. (+1000) TMckinlay is just really nice. (+1000) TMckinlay is just really nice. (+1000) TMckinlay is just really nice. (+1000) TMckinlay is just really nice. (+1000) TMckinlay is just really nice. (+1000) TMckinlay is just really nice. (+1000) TMckinlay is just really nice. (+1000) TMckinlay is just really nice. (+1000) TMckinlay is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hey guys/gals,

Flat Bench- 145x6 5 sets

Do reps in the 8-10 Range for bigger size and make sure your eating over maintenence. Do something like

4x8 Bench Press (Make sure your working really hard so your like failing on the last reps)
    Incline Bench 3x10
    Decline Bench 3x10
    DB Flys 3x10
    Cable Flys 3x10

This is focused on SIZE as opposed to STRENGTH and SIZE which is what your doing right now.

TNscrumhalf09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by LiftHeavyKid View Post
    No that is just my chest workout, of course I workout other parts of my body. I eat 5-6 small meals a day and just started to take CytoSport's Lean Muscle Cytogainer

johnnymcg is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnymcg is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnymcg is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnymcg is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnymcg is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnymcg is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnymcg is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnymcg is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnymcg is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnymcg is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnymcg is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    No that is just my chest workout, of course I workout other parts of my body. I eat 5-6 small meals a day and just started to take CytoSport's Lean Muscle Cytogainer
    WHY AREN"T U ON TEH CELLTECH YOU COULD GET 30 POUNDs IN 7 DAYS
    Everyone's got a plan until they get punched in the face - Mike Tyson

Slammin Sammy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Three times a week is to much you need to rest. I use to do the same thing.

Try this:
    Incline brench 6 sets: 6,6,6,10,12,12 reps
    Flay bench 6 sets:6,6,6,10,12,12 reps
    Decline flyes 2 sets: 12,12 reps

Do this only once a week at the first of the week. If you do this properly you should be sore. Try it a month and see if it doesn't help. It has really helped me to add mass.Don't worry about cables until you get some mass, just focus on the basics for now.

Unst0pp4bl3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Unst0pp4bl3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Unst0pp4bl3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Unst0pp4bl3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Unst0pp4bl3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Unst0pp4bl3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Unst0pp4bl3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Unst0pp4bl3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Unst0pp4bl3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Unst0pp4bl3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Unst0pp4bl3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Slammin Sammy View Post
    Three times a week is to much you need to rest. I use to do the same thing.

Try this:
    Incline brench 6 sets: 6,6,6,10,12,12 reps
    Flay bench 6 sets:6,6,6,10,12,12 reps
    Decline flyes 2 sets: 12,12 reps

Do this only once a week at the first of the week. If you do this properly you should be sore. Try it a month and see if it doesn't help. It has really helped me to add mass.Don't worry about cables until you get some mass, just focus on the basics for now.
    1st post
    welcome to teh teen section
    "Something about your dick getting dirty from all the poop and crap..."

"So you shave yours?"

"One thing about scissors... They scare the **** out of me being near my cock... What if I make a wrong move and cut it open... "

-DavidtheFat

Currently doing Madcows 5x5, lets see how this goes.

Slammin Sammy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks

thefugate is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thefugate is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thefugate is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thefugate is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thefugate is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thefugate is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thefugate is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thefugate is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thefugate is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thefugate is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thefugate is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You may want to incorporate breathing pullovers as well.
    iRep Training Systems Sponsored Athlete
    Derek "Dr. DEATH" Fugate - Natural Bodybuilder / RAW Powerlifter
    Follow my Instagram @derekfugate
    http://instagram.com/derekfugate#

T-REXXX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) T-REXXX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) T-REXXX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) T-REXXX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) T-REXXX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) T-REXXX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) T-REXXX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) T-REXXX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) T-REXXX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) T-REXXX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) T-REXXX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    estrogen

/thread