NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

May the South Rise Again...

...Starting with Virginia.

Don't give up your right to self-preservation, Virginians!

If you support gun grab, you are part of the problem. You are rectal cancer.

MOLON LABE. BITCHEZZ

PS - Epstein didn't kill himself. Also, taxation is theft.
    This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.

JoshLV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoshLV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoshLV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoshLV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoshLV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoshLV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoshLV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoshLV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoshLV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoshLV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoshLV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Although I do agree with you, I have to ask if you’re the guy with Punisher skulls on all of your chit?

Edit: not a south brah, I’m specifically referring to guns statement.
    Jesus, kang of kangs, accept me into your heart and kangdom.
    Amxn.

Humble Megalomaniac ElrondHubbard's Avatar
    ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I grew up in the Deep South, and I used to hear that phrase all the time. Usually it came from people wanting to bring back Jim Crow or slavery.

Not a fan of either, if you want to know.
    “Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.”
    -Voltaire

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ElrondHubbard View Post
    I grew up in the Deep South, and I used to hear that phrase all the time. Usually it came from people wanting to bring back Jim Crow or slavery.

Aha, thanks for that insight.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Of course not, but that would be the outcome by allowing gun grabbing.

NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Then you are aware that Jim Crow was supported largely by democrats. The same commies who want to disarm and enslave us all.
    This above all..

Originally Posted by JoshLV View Post
    Although I do agree with you, I have to ask if you’re the guy with Punisher skulls on all of your chit?

Edit: not a south brah, I’m specifically referring to guns statement.
    No punisher skullz, bruh.

Goats. Lots of goats.

I am

The Sovereign Goat Man
    This above all..

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    RIP in peace, Virginia.

If guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by IronCharles View Post
    RIP in peace, Virginia.

If guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns.
    i like that line, good one.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by NorwichGrad View Post
    Then you are aware that Jim Crow was supported largely by democrats. The same commies who want to disarm and enslave us all.
    Not the same, NG. You know as well as I do that those southern democrats all ran to the Republican party after the passage of the Civil Rights act, and they now form the GOP's deep south deep red deep racist base.

You DO know that. Even if you deny it.
    -Voltaire

Not the same, NG. You know as well as I do that those southern democrats all ran to the Republican party after the passage of the Civil Rights act, and they now form the GOP's deep south deep red deep racist base.

You DO know that. Even if you deny it.
    Of course I’m aware of this. And I will not deny it.

I’m neither a dem nor a rep. Both are the different wings of the same vulture. Both worship different flavors of the same tyranny. Both have committed war crimes and crimes against humanity.

For the life of me I could never understand why so keep supporting these circus tents.

There are other options.

Freedom.
    This above all..

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

There are other options.

Freedom.
    Big G, there is only one option and it comes from my heart.

The South needs a Goat Utopia where goats and humans roam free. Some people might call it a cult, just because the uniform is a white flowing toga, but let them say whatever they want.

It's our only chance at true freedom.

Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post
    Big G, there is only one option and it comes from my heart.

The South needs a Goat Utopia where goats and humans roam free. Some people might call it a cult, just because the uniform is a white flowing toga, but let them say whatever they want.

It's our only chance at true freedom.

This is a party platform on which we can all unite. the GOAT party!
    -Voltaire

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This is a party platform on which we can all unite. the GOAT party!
    Tell others.

Join us...
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Of course I’m aware of this. And I will not deny it.

I’m neither a dem nor a rep. Both are the different wings of the same vulture. Both worship different flavors of the same tyranny. Both have committed war crimes and crimes against humanity.

For the life of me I could never understand why so keep supporting these circus tents.

There are other options.

Freedom.
    Who are the Democrats who switched to the Republican Party after the passage of the Civil Rights Act (of 1964, I am guessing)?
    RWGFY

"I'd rather go down the river with seven studs than with a hundred shytheads"
    - COL Charles Beckwith

7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by eomrat View Post
    Who are the Democrats who switched to the Republican Party after the passage of the Civil Rights Act (of 1964, I am guessing)?
    With the exception of Strom Thurmond, you generally didn't have politicians switching parties from Democrat to Republican. Usually what you had was new candidates being elected who were from the other party.

The Southern Democrats who left the party generally left for third party movements like when George Wallace ran on the American Independent Party ticket (although he still ran on the Democrat ticket in some states). You still had some old Southern Democrats even until recent times like Robert Byrd high ranking within the Democratic Party (he was President pro tempore of the Senate until his death in 2010).
    To resist despair
    in this world
    is what it is
    to be free

eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by 7Seconds View Post
    With the exception of Strom Thurmond, you generally didn't have politicians switching parties from Democrat to Republican. Usually what you had was new candidates being elected who were from the other party.

The Southern Democrats who left the party generally left for third party movements like when George Wallace ran on the American Independent Party ticket (although he still ran on the Democrat ticket in some states). You still had some old Southern Democrats even until recent times like Robert Byrd high ranking within the Democratic Party (he was President pro tempore of the Senate until his death in 2010).
    Strom Thurman seems to be only one person.
    RWGFY

"I'd rather go down the river with seven studs than with a hundred shytheads"
    - COL Charles Beckwith

7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by eomrat View Post
    Strom Thurman seems to be only one person.
    Yes and the number of elected officials isn’t the point of his post. The Southern Strategy of the 64 and 68 elections successfully pulled many white, conservative, Southern Democrats voters into the Republican Party and helped push the party further to the right. It turned the "Solid South" from solid blue to solid red within 8 years and is largely the foundational reason for the modern political platforms of both parties.

ETA:

Just an add on to your point of the number of actual politicians switching parties that Kevin Kruse, a professor of US history at Princeton, has done some pretty great public history explaining on.

https://mobile.twitter.com/kevinmkru...tm_name=iossmf

To get a little into the weeds of what Kruse has written, the complication is that for the most part prominent conservative Southern Democrats in Congress in the 1960s did not switch to the GOP, mostly because they did not want to lose the perks that came with their seniority (the major exception being Strom Thurmond who negotiated with the GOP to keep his seniority).

BUT, conservative Congressional/Gubernatorial Southern Democrats in the 1960s and 1970s did encourage their political mentees to switch parties, because issues of seniority status were not really in play for up-and-coming politicians. So a notable example of this would be Trent Lott, who worked for conservative House Democrat William Colmer, and who was endorsed by Colmer upon the latter's retirement and won his seat, but ran as a Republican.

So if you look at sitting members of Congress in the 1960s and 1970s, correct, you do not see many defections from the Democratic to Republican Parties. But as Kruse points out, you need to look at the larger political networks, especially at the state and local level, where the approved replacements for retiring conservative Democrats were protegees encouraged to switch or join the Republican party.
    Last edited by 7Seconds; 01-16-2020 at 11:56 AM.
    To resist despair
    in this world
    is what it is
    to be free

ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You're a confusing dude to figure out, NG.

Sometimes I think: "I could totally grab a beer with this guy and shoot the $hit".

other times I'm like: "whoa... this dude's lid is screwed on a bit too tight and I'm glad there's a lot of interweb tubes between us".

just sayin'.

Originally Posted by ChazWood View Post
    You're a confusing dude to figure out, NG.

Sometimes I think: "I could totally grab a beer with this guy and shoot the $hit".

other times I'm like: "whoa... this dude's lid is screwed on a bit too tight and I'm glad there's a lot of interweb tubes between us".

just sayin'.
    Lmao. On spread. I’m both.
    This above all..

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Trump was an Independant, but imagine if you will, a multi billionaire saved from Vietnam combat duty by his father, a real estate hustler. Claims to be a man of god, grabbing women’s pussies and currently running again for the us presidency hoping we will ALL follow him into the,,,,,,twilight zone!

Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    Trump was an Independant, but imagine if you will, a multi billionaire saved from Vietnam combat duty by his father, a real estate hustler. Claims to be a man of god, grabbing women’s pussies and currently running again for the us presidency hoping we will ALL follow him into the,,,,,,twilight zone!
    Hey, wait a minute, Dude... When did you start singing MY song!? There may be hope for you yet! 😁
    -Voltaire

Hey, wait a minute, Dude... When did you start singing MY song!? There may be hope for you yet! 😁

There's uh, blonde-haired man bout 6 foot 4, says he changed political position to serve the lord, saved his ass from the debt he scored.....in the art of the deal. Well, Chuck and Nancy should take their poles and shove'em up their glory holes, with tiger Balm for lub, cause what they want to do to you.

Hallelujah, yes friends, pass the plate friends.....

You got your job's back now your allall slaves, opening up those cheeks and spreading those legs, while the Frat gang sticks it to you, well looks like there is something else to do, go to San Fran sis co oh!!!

How I lov ya, how I luv ya Frisco, walking down the street agry at all business owners, even though I don't want to do ****, it's all their fault, I can't live anywhere else, Friso is nice and hot, I love Bernie, he wants to stop Climate Change, this way we won't all freeze! It's the greatest threat of the U.S. but not in Europe.