Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    jg5xd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jg5xd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jg5xd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jg5xd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jg5xd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jg5xd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jg5xd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jg5xd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I once read that not rehydrating until after a workout increases the growth hormone response. Think it was at Dr Squat.

I can't stand people taking up a &^*) bench doing wrist curls. Typically these are the people that need to have a several plates strapped to their back and held at gun point for a good set of squats until they puke.

I can't stand when 3+ groups of friends gangbang a peice of equipment for 4+ sets each. Being the lone wolf I am, I just don't see the point in a workout posse.

ASUFan22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ASUFan22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ASUFan22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ASUFan22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ASUFan22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ASUFan22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ASUFan22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ASUFan22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ASUFan22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ASUFan22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ASUFan22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Armson Swole View Post
    There is this ******* at my gym that leaves all his poundages on all the machines he uses. Pisses me the **** off. When he's there, half my workout consists of putting his weights away so I can use the equipment. I was at the gym this morning for 2 hrs. 1.5hr training 40 min cardio. This guy was there when I got there and was still there when I left. He mingles with people then works out, chills for 5 minutes here and there then goes back to his workout. Who the **** stays at the gym for 5 hrs???? Does he have a life or a job? I hate it when people are at the gym and all they do is mingle and **** around.
    ahhh I feel better now.
    [/rant]
    I do....I work at the YMCA so after work I do my workout and then go "mingle" because I know pretty much everyone there. :-/

5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jg5xd View Post
    I can't stand people taking up a &^*) bench doing wrist curls. Typically these are the people that need to have a several plates strapped to their back and held at gun point for a good set of squats until they puke.
    I use a flat bench for wrist curls. Only if both of them are empty though. If the other one becomes used while doing a set, I quickly finish up, and leave the bench open.

bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Dancing in the steam room. I usually go to the steam room to relax, destress, and unwind after a good workout.

Have a clown who goes in there with this CD player in his fanny pack, dances up a storm for 20 minutes. One of the more weirder things I've seen at the gym.

And yes, whats up with naked old guys showing off their junk as long as possible. ie, undies come on last
    My Get back into shape! Cut for 29. workout log / journal -http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160856081&p=1221916071

MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Good post! But it should be already engrained in the human mind for the most part.

dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I guess going to a gym where you have to pay and be nice must suck. I go the the base gym and most of that would not fly.
    If you don't wipe it down your getting called out. If you don't put your weights up your getting called out.

I mean if I see most any of the things talked about on here I grab the person and say hey a$$ clown fix that $hit before you go.

Zipsfb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zipsfb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zipsfb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zipsfb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zipsfb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zipsfb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zipsfb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zipsfb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zipsfb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zipsfb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zipsfb has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by dunkonu9 View Post
    I guess going to a gym where you have to pay and be nice must suck. I go the the base gym and most of that would not fly.
    If you don't wipe it down your getting called out. If you don't put your weights up your getting called out.

I mean if I see most any of the things talked about on here I grab the person and say hey a$$ clown fix that $hit before you go.
    I liked going to base gyms... especially if your base had a gym predominantly used by the bigger guys who took it all a little more seriously. Good times. They definitely would call out people.

stabZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) stabZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) stabZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) stabZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) stabZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) stabZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) stabZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) stabZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) stabZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) stabZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) stabZ is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Don't talk on your cellphone for more then freaking 2min in the gym room and if you have too, go to the gym lobby. We don't wanna hear about your life !

If you come to the gym with 5 of your crew members, please keep the talking for outside the gym. We don't wanna see you guys standing and laughing for 5mins doing nothing and talking machine's space.

5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm more about not using your cell phone at all on the gym floor.

precisou2004 will become famous soon enough. (+50) precisou2004 will become famous soon enough. (+50) precisou2004 will become famous soon enough. (+50) precisou2004 will become famous soon enough. (+50) precisou2004 will become famous soon enough. (+50) precisou2004 will become famous soon enough. (+50) precisou2004 will become famous soon enough. (+50) precisou2004 will become famous soon enough. (+50) precisou2004 will become famous soon enough. (+50) precisou2004 will become famous soon enough. (+50) precisou2004 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by 5Six View Post
    I used to have another trainer last year.... only had her for 1 session as our time didnt coincide etc..... my first time with her, she's a friend of mine though, and she talked on her cell FOR ALMOST one friggen hour !!! She HAD to know what happened between a girl who was dating the co-ed gym owner who both broke-up... like hello !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A trainer that talks while training should be shot in the head... or fired !! or both being fired first of course then shot LMFAO

The Journey Begins..... 18andOver's Avatar
    18andOver is on a distinguished road. (+10) 18andOver is on a distinguished road. (+10) 18andOver is on a distinguished road. (+10) 18andOver is on a distinguished road. (+10) 18andOver is on a distinguished road. (+10) 18andOver is on a distinguished road. (+10) 18andOver is on a distinguished road. (+10) 18andOver is on a distinguished road. (+10) 18andOver is on a distinguished road. (+10) 18andOver is on a distinguished road. (+10) 18andOver is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Smile

i got a home gym in the basement with basically all i need for now. i do miss going into a gym but not that much. i got a 2 week pass for golds gym and will probably use it in july.
    3/4/2010 Finally squatted 315lbs all the way down to the flat bench. 340lbs here i come!!!

"Dexter Jackson didnt win the olympia in 2008, I gave the title to him." - Jay Cutler

maxamilion is a complete loser! (-2000) maxamilion is a complete loser! (-2000) maxamilion is a complete loser! (-2000) maxamilion is a complete loser! (-2000) maxamilion is a complete loser! (-2000) maxamilion is a complete loser! (-2000) maxamilion is a complete loser! (-2000) maxamilion is a complete loser! (-2000) maxamilion is a complete loser! (-2000) maxamilion is a complete loser! (-2000) maxamilion is a complete loser! (-2000)

good post

I think a lot of it depends on what gym you train at too.

For instance we always leave two 50 plates on the leg press, since nobody at the gym even warms up on less. It's a very small "hardcore" place where everyone gets along.

Plus if somebody doesn't like the way another gym member is behaving, they will just tell them. Problem sorted

p.s. I do hate people who have no personal hygein, EVEN when told my multiple people about their stench.
    Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible kunt... me.

Detoxing from Life martina92685's Avatar
    martina92685 is just really nice. (+1000) martina92685 is just really nice. (+1000) martina92685 is just really nice. (+1000) martina92685 is just really nice. (+1000) martina92685 is just really nice. (+1000) martina92685 is just really nice. (+1000) martina92685 is just really nice. (+1000) martina92685 is just really nice. (+1000) martina92685 is just really nice. (+1000) martina92685 is just really nice. (+1000) martina92685 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by jackets5 View Post
    At this one gym I use to go to...no matter what time of day I would come in there would always be a naked old lady with her ass (literally her ass with buttcheeks spread) leaning up against my locker. annoying.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    - Damnit. I got fat again. Brb: picking up the pieces and burning my excuses. -

BoDanger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BoDanger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BoDanger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BoDanger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BoDanger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BoDanger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BoDanger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BoDanger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BoDanger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BoDanger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BoDanger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by proteinpump View Post
    Don't use the hair dryer in the locker room to dry your nuts.
    Just about to say that, this is the one thing i just cant let slide.

For real man every time I see "that guy" i want to yell at him but im too grossed out and wont start and argument with a naked guy.

jesus_juice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jesus_juice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jesus_juice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

frustration

I hate it when the selfish man before me takes all of the disinfectant to drink for himself. That magic blue liquid makes my heart throb.

FitnesschickDom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitnesschickDom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitnesschickDom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitnesschickDom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitnesschickDom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitnesschickDom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitnesschickDom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitnesschickDom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitnesschickDom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitnesschickDom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitnesschickDom is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thumbs up I Agree!

I'm a Personal Trainer so there is really a lot to gym etiquette that many people just don't think about or worse simple think they are above the guidelines. I always try to lead by example. If the gym is especially crowed I'll walk around with a spray bottle of cleanser and a handful of paper towels and I'll just strart cleaning things that weren't evne my mess. I'll clear dumbbells off the floor or unloading (as best can) the weights Hulk Deisel left on the machine. People see that and they'll start to follow you. If more people did that...

Also to add to gym etiquette:

If you see someone in the middle of a set or "in the zone" do not....DO NOT go over and ask them questions about. their workout, supps, work, family .. well about anything! Even if y'all are friends it can become very distracting when you have a llong convo. Wait for them to travel to their next location and even then make it snappy! Nodody likes to be distracted (nobody serious about their bodybuilding anyway) and have to build momentum all over again. If it's that important to you...hang around the lobby or if you know they always go to locker room just wait until they're done. You won't be seen as an annoyance and they will have a better workout...you may even get a lot more info out them seeing as they aren't trying to rush you off.
    okay...I've added my little twobit in! lol
    Visit www.TrainerDom.com! Let me know what you think...comments and feedback are very welcome and highly encouraged...that's how we all grow.

Originally Posted by Zipsfb View Post
    Hello all,

Although I have a lot of work ahead of me and am relatively young, I do have over six years of experience in a gym. The first two years I was taken under the wing of a natural bodybuilder and Marine Corps sniper (we lived on a military base overseas), where much of my time was learning good form, good work ethic, and, of course, good gym etiquette.

Gym etiquette goes a long way in winning the respect of other gym goers, but also adding to the efficiency that everyone else can work out at. Below are a few guidelines that may help some newer members when they first walk into the gym. Also feel free to comment if you disagree and/or add guidelines I may have forgotten.

1) Use a towel, or wipe down the machine you're using (or both). No one likes hoping on a machine or rack dripping with sweat, or crusty sweaty chalk.
    2) ALWAYS re-rack your weights. Even if the barbell had weights on it when you "got there", when you're finished using it put the weights back
    3) Grunting is OK, consistent screaming is not. I'm happy you're pumped up, but it breaks my concentration if I can hear you over my music.
    4) If it's crowded let others "work in" with you. This can be hard if someone of dramatically different size, and presumably stregnth, is waiting... but for the most part try to share.
    5) Avoid walking in-between the mirror and someone who is in the middle of a set. It breaks their concentration.
    6) If people are waiting for you to finish an exercise, try to keep the chitchat to a minimum.
    7) If they can't work in, take the time you need to finish the exercise properly, but no more than that.
    8) Clean up after yourself. Goes back to #2, but make sure to put towels away, don't trash the locker room, etc...

OK, that's all I can think of for now. Again, comments or additions are welcome!
    Follow ME as I make my way towards IFBB Fitness Pro Cometitor on Instagram! www.instagram.com/DomSpain_FL_NPC_Fitness
    Good things come to those who WORK! Do something Different to get something New!
    Owner/Personal Trainer: ISSA, NASM
    www.liberationpt.com

steadyandready has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) steadyandready has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) steadyandready has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) steadyandready has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) steadyandready has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) steadyandready has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) steadyandready has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) steadyandready has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) steadyandready has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) steadyandready has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) steadyandready has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    hate when guys walk and stand infront of you when you do curls. they suck. also hate ppl that dont rerack their weights and leave it scattered

BgDog18 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BgDog18 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BgDog18 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BgDog18 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BgDog18 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BgDog18 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by 230plus View Post
    F- that. I do curls in the squat rack. I think everyone just chimes in on this because other people say it. In 50% of the gyms the squat rack goes un-touched and stays dusty because of no use (people are afraid to work legs).
    If it is available....and noone wants to use it, I will do curls. If someone wants to use it, then ask how many sets I have left....95% of the time I will stop my set and say "sure, it is all yours" and go somewhere else. All you gotta do is ask for it politely (gym ettiqette). Bottom line is....it is not that serious, but we all complain about it....just ask can you get it when someone is done.
    **** that bro, go to the bench bar/incline bar/ decline bar, start a new bar! anywhere but the squat rack!!!!
    --------------------------------------------------------
    I go to the gym to make muscles, not friends.
    I will squat...You do leg extensions.
    The more you sweat now, the less you bleed in battle.
    If the bar aint bending, your pretending.
    Go Big or Go Home!

BgDog18 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BgDog18 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BgDog18 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BgDog18 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BgDog18 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BgDog18 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by 5Six View Post

I actually watched this girl using her cell phone while doing ab crunches on a ball today...I started cracking up......She was blonde.
    Go Big or Go Home!

superthin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) superthin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) superthin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) superthin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) superthin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) superthin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) superthin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) superthin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) superthin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) superthin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) superthin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Could not give a **** less about people racking weight plates. In every weight room or gym i have ever been in, every bench bar bell already has weights on it. I would actually think it'd look odd without them. Never, ever ever once have I thought to myself "oh ****, i have to take an extra 3 seconds and remove this weight- this is a big ****ing deal". I can't believe people complain about such things- and I've never seen anyone make a point of doing this in any gym ever.

I sense some bandwagon exaggeration.

Originally Posted by superthin View Post
    Could not give a **** less about people racking weight plates. In every weight room or gym i have ever been in, every bench bar bell already has weights on it. I would actually think it'd look odd without them. Never, ever ever once have I thought to myself "oh ****, i have to take an extra 3 seconds and remove this weight- this is a big ****ing deal". I can't believe people complain about such things- and I've never seen anyone make a point of doing this in any gym ever.

I sense some bandwagon exaggeration.
    lol and your post just showcased the ignorance.
    I have no idea where you workout, I have been a member of at least 6 gyms Plus schools gyms and visited countless gyms all over the east coast and everyone racks their own weights. U R a D BAG!

Ohh..I just noticed your 19 years old. hahahaha you have been to what, your schools gym?
    Last edited by BgDog18; 04-24-2008 at 05:32 PM. Reason: Noticed he was 19 years old.
    Go Big or Go Home!

DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by 230plus View Post
    F- that. I do curls in the squat rack. I think everyone just chimes in on this because other people say it. In 50% of the gyms the squat rack goes un-touched and stays dusty because of no use (people are afraid to work legs).
    If it is available....and noone wants to use it, I will do curls. If someone wants to use it, then ask how many sets I have left....95% of the time I will stop my set and say "sure, it is all yours" and go somewhere else. All you gotta do is ask for it politely (gym ettiqette). Bottom line is....it is not that serious, but we all complain about it....just ask can you get it when someone is done.
    AGREED! The rule should actually be if you squat in the squat rack you can also use the squat rack for any other exercise of your choosing including curls and barbell shrugs, overhead presses etc!

DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by BgDog18 View Post
    **** that bro, go to the bench bar/incline bar/ decline bar, start a new bar! anywhere but the squat rack!!!!
    suck a chong dude.

WTF are u trying to push that? If you wanna squat and I'm curling in there ask how long I'll be and if you're gonna squat I'll end it right there and curl off the floor if need be....I go up to 185lbs at times doing cheat curls so that oughta be allowed.

Originally Posted by DanTheManB View Post
    suck a chong dude.

WTF are u trying to push that? If you wanna squat and I'm curling in there ask how long I'll be and if you're gonna squat I'll end it right there and curl off the floor if need be....I go up to 185lbs at times doing cheat curls so that oughta be allowed.

lol, I curl a lot to bro.... where do i do it? The bench, or I just grab a bar and put it on the GOD DAMN FLOOR, why do i need to be within a squat rack??? So I can be realy realy realy close to the mirrror?

Im not gonna go up to you, make you take all the weight off, move the racks up, watch you go set your **** up somewhere else---- You make me look like I am doing something wrong when I ask you to move, there is no way to not to look like a D bag when I need to go squat. I guess I will go hop on the bike while you do your "super curls" in the badass squat rack.

BTW, if I am permitted to kick you off in order to do squats does that not undermine your argument that its cool to do curls in there in the first place?
    Go Big or Go Home!

lol, I curl a lot to bro.... where do i do it? The bench, or I just grab a bar and put it on the GOD DAMN FLOOR, why do i need to be within a squat rack??? So I can be realy realy realy close to the mirrror?

Im not gonna go up to you, make you take all the weight off, move the racks up, watch you go set your **** up somewhere else---- You make me look like I am doing something wrong when I ask you to move, there is no way to not to look like a D bag when I need to go squat. I guess I will go hop on the bike while you do your "super curls" in the badass squat rack.

BTW, if I am permitted to kick you off in order to do squats does that not undermine your argument that its cool to do curls in there in the first place?
    I never said it was 'cool'. The reason I do it is probably laziness to be 100% honest. It's easy to set the safties up or the hooks in a way I don't need to bend over. But seriously you gotta freakin admit that 8 out of 10 gym-goers never even squat in the squat rack. Hell I squatted tonight for the second time this week. And how long will someone be in the rack to curl HONESTLY? If you wanna do legs you can't warm up some more or just WAIT.? Why is this that big of a deal. If I do 5 sets of barbell curls or even 6 I'm done in 15 minutes tops. Gee whiz.

Originally Posted by DanTheManB View Post
    I never said it was 'cool'. The reason I do it is probably laziness to be 100% honest. It's easy to set the safties up or the hooks in a way I don't need to bend over. But seriously you gotta freakin admit that 8 out of 10 gym-goers never even squat in the squat rack. Hell I squatted tonight for the second time this week. And how long will someone be in the rack to curl HONESTLY? If you wanna do legs you can't warm up some more or just WAIT.? Why is this that big of a deal. If I do 5 sets of barbell curls or even 6 I'm done in 15 minutes tops. Gee whiz.
    Im not saying its a HUGE deal. I do not mind going and banging out the bike for a minute. You are correct nobody is usually squatting anyway. However, I am sure you know how frustrating it is when you are ready to get you squat on and someone is on it...now times that frustration by 10 when someone is curling.

I used to curl on the squat rack too..now I use the bench
    P.S. I take it off the hooks and just lay it on the end of the bench, so I do not have to keep doing upright rows to pick it up(that helps the laziness factor)
    Go Big or Go Home!

Im not saying its a HUGE deal. I do not mind going and banging out the bike for a minute. You are correct nobody is usually squatting anyway. However, I am sure you know how frustrating it is when you are ready to get you squat on and someone is on it...now times that frustration by 10 when someone is curling.

I used to curl on the squat rack too..now I use the bench
    P.S. I take it off the hooks and just lay it on the end of the bench, so I do not have to keep doing upright rows to pick it up(that helps the laziness factor)
    Hahaha...it's cool bro. I do lots of compounds thru out the week so my back and **** is smoked by the time arms come around. So I figure if I don't HAVE to bend over then I won't.

I agree with the frustration only if said person does a set.....chills...walks and gets a drink and stops to talk to 12 diff. people. Then it sucks. Or if you're in a real hurry. But there are ways around it. Warm up some more or hit extensions and/or curls or leg press hard to preexhaust. Not the end of the world.

johnrich69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johnrich69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johnrich69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johnrich69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johnrich69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johnrich69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johnrich69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johnrich69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johnrich69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johnrich69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johnrich69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Talking

OK, I'VE GOT ONE::: NO GIVING HAND JOBS/ BLOW JOBS, IN THE STEAM ROOM! True story, I was 23yrs old and had gotten a job as a trainer at Ballys, in Houston, and I had to run these two GUYS out of the gym (YES, I SAID GUYS.) for giving their "partner" a little plessure in the steam room!
    I think that was my second week in the bizz......
    You're never too old to be the person that you were meant to be.

superthin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) superthin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) superthin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) superthin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) superthin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) superthin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) superthin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) superthin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) superthin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) superthin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) superthin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    lol, I curl a lot to bro.... where do i do it? The bench,
    you're an idiot.

Location: BaconBurger, BIg Macland, Heard and McDonald Islands
    JulienP is not very well liked. (-100) JulienP is not very well liked. (-100) JulienP is not very well liked. (-100) JulienP is not very well liked. (-100) JulienP is not very well liked. (-100) JulienP is not very well liked. (-100) JulienP is not very well liked. (-100) JulienP is not very well liked. (-100) JulienP is not very well liked. (-100) JulienP is not very well liked. (-100) JulienP is not very well liked. (-100)
    There's only one solution be HUGE, then, no one will dare speak to you!

I have had some serious idiots try to psych me out at the gym in the past. Coming up to me and saying "get the hell out of here!" or simply picking my weights and walking off with them!!! almost had a few serious FIGHTS at some gyms....it was a Football (american football) team gym and as I was a player there was sometimes some fights between idiots. Things are much calmer these days....