Page 7 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast
    GF23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GF23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GF23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GF23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GF23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GF23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GF23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GF23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GF23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GF23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GF23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Anyone know where I can get a good quality belt from in the UK? All of the retailers listed are from the US.

cmarti063 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmarti063 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmarti063 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmarti063 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmarti063 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmarti063 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmarti063 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmarti063 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmarti063 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmarti063 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmarti063 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by GF23 View Post
    Anyone know where I can get a good quality belt from in the UK? All of the retailers listed are from the US.
    Pullum sells Titan.
    www.instagram.com/mastodonstrength/

GF23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GF23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GF23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GF23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GF23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GF23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GF23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GF23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GF23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GF23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GF23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by cmarti063 View Post
    Pullum sells Titan.
    Thanks, just had a look. They're really expensive! Are there no cheaper alternatives?

pioneerfit2014 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pioneerfit2014 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pioneerfit2014 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pioneerfit2014 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pioneerfit2014 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pioneerfit2014 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pioneerfit2014 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pioneerfit2014 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pioneerfit2014 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pioneerfit2014 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pioneerfit2014 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by KoolDJVader View Post
    Hi Matt,

I have what is likely a silly question but I noticed you offer belts with either a tapered tongue or rounded tongue. I'm wondering if this is simply aesthetics or there's any functional advantage to either/or (the tapered seems easier to pull tight).

Anyway, I love perusing through your Instagram. Lots of cool designs
    You are correct in your assumption. It was designed that way to make it easier to grip the end of the belt better to make the cinching process more effective.

cmarti063 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmarti063 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmarti063 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmarti063 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmarti063 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmarti063 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmarti063 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmarti063 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmarti063 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmarti063 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmarti063 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Thanks, just had a look. They're really expensive! Are there no cheaper alternatives?
    Zuluglove. I haven't personally seen one, but you can find some reviews on here with a search. Also the Strength Shop belt. Just remember, you get what you pay for!

AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Duct tape?
    You need a good rack, a bench, and a 300-lb Olympic weight set. Now, what was your question?

My home gym: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1465291461&viewfull=1#post1465291461.

()---() York Barbell Club #1 (DD, RH, Kg) ()---() []---[] Equipment Crew #36 []---[] []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #51 []---[] [M]===[6] Mech6 Crew #29 [M]===[6] ~~ 4 Horsemen ~~

precx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) precx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) precx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) precx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) precx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) precx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) precx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) precx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) precx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) precx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) precx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

dont limit yourself

I recently got 2 titan Longhorn belts (a 2-prong belt and a lever -10mm both medium) as well as a 13mm Inzer lever belt. yes...i got 3.

The Lever on the titan belt seems very solid and of very higher quality than Inzer. The inzer belt a lot stiffer and perhaps one could say slightly better than the titan belts but not really worth a big discussion.It is what i expected and why i bought the different belts in the first place.

The titan belts are basically 'broken in' straight out of the box. Very comfortble but almost too flexible (wonder how they'll be in a few more years) but good for general use and dead lifts etc.
    The Inzer belt is really solid and great for really tight support for heavy squats.

I do not understand people who says the Lever is pain to adjust as it is so easy, with 2 simple screws. literally takes less than 2 minutes. I have set it on quite a tight setting but not like a Renaissance period corset, that someone believe it should be. Just tight enough to allow enough for belly air and a tight pressure around at bottom of squat without discomfort.
    If anyone says they need to adjust between meals and morning/evenings...they have either a very big belly that varies abnormally....eat way too much....or they tighten their belts way harder than they are supposed too.

The 2-prong is not that big of an advantage as even here, there is times where one hole differenceon the belt will either be just too much or just too little...so one ends up using pretty much the same holes all the time as well.
    Just as the lever...(unless you have a very big belly....eat way too much...or tighten the belt way too hard)

I do at times use the prong belt for auxiliary exercises and bodybuilding moves, if there is no squat or dead lifts on the day. Sometimes i use the titan lever. Lever is of course quicker and easier but not nothing that would ever bother me. it takes6 times longer just to drink a zip or 10 times longer (2-4 minutes) sitting waiting between sets....i got that time.
    2 prong is quite easy as well, as i don't tighten it as hard that i need an Firebrigae to get out, besides by doing a simple quick vacuum, i could easily do another hole but then i would be entering 'corset' mode. its all relative.
    Of course after some heavy shoulder press, getting it off...I may get a bit of extra pump in the side delts.

i definitively recommend using the Inzer 13mm for squat and also overhead heavy press, and the titan lever /prong for dead lifts and also other auxilary exercises such as rows, heavy curls etc.

The Inzer 13mm belt is a lot stiffer and a very solid good belt, especially for heavy squats.
    The titan i would recommend for anything else...and reason i highly recommend to have at least 2 belts. its really worth it.

i am 34 inches waist and 5 11. 220 lbs quite lean. the Inzer large lever fit me perfectly, almost at the minimum setting. perhaps a medium would have been ok at the last few holes.
    I bought titan medium prong and lever which pretty much are in the middle of the range of the belts.

I cannot understand all the the discussions that are ongoing, with people compromising on their belts as for as little as 20-30$.

The belts are not that expensive....and compared to what? ....
    i would rather wait..even months, than spending on a belt which are inferior.
    How long is it really going to take anyone to save an extra 30-100$ $? Are they that impatient...especially after having used a crap belts or even no belts for years previously?

Besides many people probably spend the same extra 30$ on cinema/beers/pizza or a night out anyways. Or even on a 'crappy' tub of 2 lbs of some powdered protein for 25$, that last them less than 2-3 weeks anyways. Its all about priorities.
    The belts will last for years and years and are of great value.

Just my view.

Get one high quality 10mm Inzer Lever or prong belt.....or get 1 titan 10mm and a 13mm Inzer. You be very happy with either options.

SwagenGTI has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SwagenGTI has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SwagenGTI has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SwagenGTI has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SwagenGTI has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SwagenGTI has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SwagenGTI has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SwagenGTI has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SwagenGTI has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SwagenGTI has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SwagenGTI has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Has anybody placed an order for a "best belt" recently? I ordered mine 6 weeks ago I guess right before they got slammed (fyi, they have been so slammed with orders that they have stopped taking new ones) and I'm still waiting I got an email a few days ago that it'll take another 4-6 weeks

Hopefully the belt will be worth this insane wait time.

SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by precx View Post
    I recently got 2 titan Longhorn belts (a 2-prong belt and a lever -10mm both medium) as well as a 13mm Inzer lever belt. yes...i got 3.

The Lever on the titan belt seems very solid and of very higher quality than Inzer. The inzer belt a lot stiffer and perhaps one could say slightly better than the titan belts but not really worth a big discussion.It is what i expected and why i bought the different belts in the first place.

The titan belts are basically 'broken in' straight out of the box. Very comfortble but almost too flexible (wonder how they'll be in a few more years) but good for general use and dead lifts etc.
    The Inzer belt is really solid and great for really tight support for heavy squats.

I do not understand people who says the Lever is pain to adjust as it is so easy, with 2 simple screws. literally takes less than 2 minutes. I have set it on quite a tight setting but not like a Renaissance period corset, that someone believe it should be. Just tight enough to allow enough for belly air and a tight pressure around at bottom of squat without discomfort.
    If anyone says they need to adjust between meals and morning/evenings...they have either a very big belly that varies abnormally....eat way too much....or they tighten their belts way harder than they are supposed too.

The 2-prong is not that big of an advantage as even here, there is times where one hole differenceon the belt will either be just too much or just too little...so one ends up using pretty much the same holes all the time as well.
    Just as the lever...(unless you have a very big belly....eat way too much...or tighten the belt way too hard)

I do at times use the prong belt for auxiliary exercises and bodybuilding moves, if there is no squat or dead lifts on the day. Sometimes i use the titan lever. Lever is of course quicker and easier but not nothing that would ever bother me. it takes6 times longer just to drink a zip or 10 times longer (2-4 minutes) sitting waiting between sets....i got that time.
    2 prong is quite easy as well, as i don't tighten it as hard that i need an Firebrigae to get out, besides by doing a simple quick vacuum, i could easily do another hole but then i would be entering 'corset' mode. its all relative.
    Of course after some heavy shoulder press, getting it off...I may get a bit of extra pump in the side delts.

i definitively recommend using the Inzer 13mm for squat and also overhead heavy press, and the titan lever /prong for dead lifts and also other auxilary exercises such as rows, heavy curls etc.

The Inzer 13mm belt is a lot stiffer and a very solid good belt, especially for heavy squats.
    The titan i would recommend for anything else...and reason i highly recommend to have at least 2 belts. its really worth it.

i am 34 inches waist and 5 11. 220 lbs quite lean. the Inzer large lever fit me perfectly, almost at the minimum setting. perhaps a medium would have been ok at the last few holes.
    I bought titan medium prong and lever which pretty much are in the middle of the range of the belts.

I cannot understand all the the discussions that are ongoing, with people compromising on their belts as for as little as 20-30$.

The belts are not that expensive....and compared to what? ....
    i would rather wait..even months, than spending on a belt which are inferior.
    How long is it really going to take anyone to save an extra 30-100$ $? Are they that impatient...especially after having used a crap belts or even no belts for years previously?

Besides many people probably spend the same extra 30$ on cinema/beers/pizza or a night out anyways. Or even on a 'crappy' tub of 2 lbs of some powdered protein for 25$, that last them less than 2-3 weeks anyways. Its all about priorities.
    The belts will last for years and years and are of great value.

Just my view.

Get one high quality 10mm Inzer Lever or prong belt.....or get 1 titan 10mm and a 13mm Inzer. You be very happy with either options.
    Inzer was most likely more stiff because it was 13mm vs. 10mm Titan. Titan does make a 13mm belt.
    Home Gym Crew
    AP4
    Pureblood

1651Naismith is a name known to all. (+5000) 1651Naismith is a name known to all. (+5000) 1651Naismith is a name known to all. (+5000) 1651Naismith is a name known to all. (+5000) 1651Naismith is a name known to all. (+5000) 1651Naismith is a name known to all. (+5000) 1651Naismith is a name known to all. (+5000) 1651Naismith is a name known to all. (+5000) 1651Naismith is a name known to all. (+5000) 1651Naismith is a name known to all. (+5000) 1651Naismith is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by SwagenGTI View Post
    Has anybody placed an order for a "best belt" recently? I ordered mine 6 weeks ago I guess right before they got slammed (fyi, they have been so slammed with orders that they have stopped taking new ones) and I'm still waiting I got an email a few days ago that it'll take another 4-6 weeks
    They are definitely backed-up. I ordered mine about 8-weeks ago and recently got the email that it was going into production. Hopefully it will ship this week.

Hang in there -- there is reason why demand is greater than their capacity.
    []---[] Equipment Crew #73 []---[]
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #78 []---[]
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #20 ||---||

SwagenGTI has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SwagenGTI has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SwagenGTI has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SwagenGTI has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SwagenGTI has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SwagenGTI has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SwagenGTI has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SwagenGTI has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SwagenGTI has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SwagenGTI has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SwagenGTI has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Thanks man, it definitely proves that people like them. Hopefully it actually fits me and is comfortable. I went with a 3" belt since I am 5'2 and 4" belts just destroy me.

precx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) precx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) precx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) precx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) precx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) precx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) precx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) precx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) precx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) precx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) precx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yes, haha, that is obvious but that was not really my point. the titan belts are actually quite soft straight out of the box...the ends are easily bendable and the Inzer was like a flat board.

however, the inzer you can literally break in in matter of 5-10 minutes.

If you hold the belt with fingers underneath (fingers inside and thumbs on the outside) thumb against thumb. The index fingers would be folded about 3-4 inches apart. Then start to bend the belt ....going all the way until knuckles touches (belt will look like an narrow "U" in that area)

You can literally feel the belt give, feel (even hear) the leather and it softens up instantly. Do this every 3-4 inches on the whole belt length. Then do it the opposite was bending the inside out just as much
    After only 2 times each side the belt was soft and could be rolled like a soft burrito.

no need to 'wet it', drive over with a truck or keep it roller. just some simple knuckle to knuckle bending and 'most muscular' pose action.

I forgot to mention that with a new inzer lever belt, it is harder to get the hooks out of the holes than the 2 prongs on a titan belt. although those holes wear in quite fast on the inzer.

I also believe people who wear a 13mm inzer and get bruises are either wearing the belt too low or have a shorter torso.

I got no bruises compared to my traps, shoulder doing calf raises, squats and heavy dumbbell presses

the lever on titan is more polished and set further in (clamping more in) .
    inzer lever feels like it is closer to popping open sometimes. Possibly due to the very end of a 13mm is slightly stiffer, so the end pushes against the lever

Originally Posted by SwagMorris View Post
    Inzer was most likely more stiff because it was 13mm vs. 10mm Titan. Titan does make a 13mm belt.
    Last edited by precx; 05-11-2015 at 10:39 PM.

Originally Posted by precx View Post
    yes, haha, that is obvious but that was not really my point. the titan belts are actually quite soft straight out of the box...the ends are easily bendable and the Inzer was like a flat board.

however, the inzer you can literally break in in matter of 5-10 minutes.

If you hold the belt with fingers underneath (fingers inside and thumbs on the outside) thumb against thumb. The index fingers would be folded about 3-4 inches apart. Then start to bend the belt ....going all the way until knuckles touches (belt will look like an narrow "U" in that area)

You can literally feel the belt give, feel (even hear) the leather and it softens up instantly. Do this every 3-4 inches on the whole belt length. Then do it the opposite was bending the inside out just as much
    After only 2 times each side the belt was soft and could be rolled like a soft burrito.

no need to 'wet it', drive over with a truck or keep it roller. just some simple knuckle to knuckle bending and 'most muscular' pose action.

I forgot to mention that with a new inzer lever belt, it is harder to get the hooks out of the holes than the 2 prongs on a titan belt. although those holes wear in quite fast on the inzer.

I also believe people who wear a 13mm inzer and get bruises are either wearing the belt too low or have a shorter torso.

I got no bruises compared to my traps, shoulder doing calf raises, squats and heavy dumbbell presses

the lever on titan is more polished and set further in (clamping more in) .
    inzer lever feels like it is closer to popping open sometimes. Possibly due to the very end of a 13mm is slightly stiffer, so the end pushes against the lever
    Don't do that to your belt. You're actually making it less supportive doing that, it's literally wearing the belt out. Just wear the belt- it will "break in" (mold to your body) on it's own. Wear the belt, don't do anything else to it.

AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    N00bs, make sure your shoes match that new belt you bought.

You need a good rack, a bench, and a 300-lb Olympic weight set. Now, what was your question?

My home gym: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1465291461&viewfull=1#post1465291461.

()---() York Barbell Club #1 (DD, RH, Kg) ()---() []---[] Equipment Crew #36 []---[] []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #51 []---[] [M]===[6] Mech6 Crew #29 [M]===[6] ~~ 4 Horsemen ~~

Don't buy an Inzer belt anymore. Might need to re-write the first page...

Full details here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1364764821

Originally Posted by AttyGuy View Post

BTW, my training partner is super jealous of your belt/shoe combo. He said it could only be better if you had gold hardware instead of nickel.

BTW, my training partner is super jealous of your belt/shoe combo. He said it could only be better if you had gold hardware instead of nickel.
    I actually have a preference for nickel over gold plate. BTW, do you think this picture is in enough threads? I don't think so.

I actually have a preference for nickel over gold plate. BTW, do you think this picture is in enough threads? I don't think so.
    BRB, starting a shoe sticky so you have another thread to post this in. (Not srs. Stupid shoe threads)

BRB, starting a shoe sticky so you have another thread to post this in. (Not srs. Stupid shoe threads)
    Negged for not appreciating lifting shoes or the red, white & blue.

Negged for not appreciating lifting shoes or the red, white & blue.
    Have you SEEN my avatar? I bleed red, white, and blue. Well, at least red.

jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000)
    Some pictures of an LBEB sole leather lever belt I found on craigslist (archived):

https://archive.is/M3Uj3

Originally Posted by jormone View Post
    Some pictures of an LBEB sole leather lever belt I found on craigslist (archived):

https://archive.is/M3Uj3
    That belt is made by General Leathercraft (Pioneer Fitness). Their single suede and plain leather lever belts are probably the best on the market.

Registered User Bananapandagirl's Avatar
    Bananapandagirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Weight Belt question

So I have a question, when you use a weight belt while doing squats/etc, does it hender development of muscle in your core/abs?

My body is ready GreatDutchHope's Avatar
    GreatDutchHope is just really nice. (+1000) GreatDutchHope is just really nice. (+1000) GreatDutchHope is just really nice. (+1000) GreatDutchHope is just really nice. (+1000) GreatDutchHope is just really nice. (+1000) GreatDutchHope is just really nice. (+1000) GreatDutchHope is just really nice. (+1000) GreatDutchHope is just really nice. (+1000) GreatDutchHope is just really nice. (+1000) GreatDutchHope is just really nice. (+1000) GreatDutchHope is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Bananapandagirl View Post
    So I have a question, when you use a weight belt while doing squats/etc, does it hender development of muscle in your core/abs?
    Quoting cmarti since he adressed it in the OP:

A common objection to using the belt is the idea that your “core” won’t be worked as well while using one. This couldn’t be further from the truth. If you were able to squat 225 lbs for 8 reps without a belt, but you are able to lift 315 lbs for 8 reps with one, do you really believe your core is not being worked just as hard? Try standing up under a heavy squat without your abs and spinal erectors fully engaged, with or without a belt… It isn’t possible. To reemphasize, a belt does not lessen the activation and use of your core musculature.
    As long as you use a belt properly it will help you get stronger overall, including your core.
    2009 Triumph Street Triple R
    ** Knee Draggers Unite **

hope27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hope27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hope27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hope27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hope27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hope27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hope27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hope27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hope27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hope27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hope27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I am glad to hear that General Leather Manufacturing Belts are good as I just purchased a fuscia suede lever belt and I am getting it Monday. I can't wait!
    "Take it one day at time"
    2 X a week leg crew
    S/D/B = 225/250/135
    NEW Workout log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168835873

FyrFytr998 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FyrFytr998 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FyrFytr998 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FyrFytr998 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FyrFytr998 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FyrFytr998 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FyrFytr998 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FyrFytr998 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FyrFytr998 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FyrFytr998 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FyrFytr998 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Bought the Elite FTS P2 Lever Belt. A good quality belt. I just hate wearing it and usually take it off mid workout.
    ▪█─────█▪ Rogue Barbell Club #998 ▪█─────█▪

▪█─────█▪ York Barbell Club #98 ▪█─────█▪

Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    That belt is made by General Leathercraft (Pioneer Fitness). Their single suede and plain leather lever belts are probably the best on the market.
    Considering your thread in regards to the diminished quality of inzer, for myself in Ireland would you recommend buying from inzereurope (not sure if customer service is as bad as the US) or go with a titan from pullum in the UK? prong vs lever doesnt really bother me.
    ~ Computer Science Crew
    ~ Irish Crew
    ~ Addicted to caffeine & need immediate help crew

The atoms of our bodies are traceable to stars that manufactured them in their cores and exploded these enriched ingredients across our galaxy / we are atomically connected to all atoms in the universe. We are not figuratively, but literally stardust.

Originally Posted by Broscientist88 View Post
    Considering your thread in regards to the diminished quality of inzer, for myself in Ireland would you recommend buying from inzereurope (not sure if customer service is as bad as the US) or go with a titan from pullum in the UK? prong vs lever doesnt really bother me.
    Personally? I'd get the Titan. They make a really solid belt, and I'm still waiting on the 2 new Inzers to show up and check them out, so until then, I wouldn't gamble my money.

Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Personally? I'd get the Titan. They make a really solid belt, and I'm still waiting on the 2 new Inzers to show up and check them out, so until then, I wouldn't gamble my money.
    I see, thank you, another option was the ohio belt, http://www.roguefitness.com/rogue-ohio-lifting-belt

This would be the cheapest for me, but Im not sure how known/reputable it is. Thanks for the responses on this thread youve helped me and Im sure many other belt newbies.
    ~ Computer Science Crew
    ~ Irish Crew
    ~ Addicted to caffeine & need immediate help crew

The atoms of our bodies are traceable to stars that manufactured them in their cores and exploded these enriched ingredients across our galaxy / we are atomically connected to all atoms in the universe. We are not figuratively, but literally stardust.

snova031 is just really nice. (+1000) snova031 is just really nice. (+1000) snova031 is just really nice. (+1000) snova031 is just really nice. (+1000) snova031 is just really nice. (+1000) snova031 is just really nice. (+1000) snova031 is just really nice. (+1000) snova031 is just really nice. (+1000) snova031 is just really nice. (+1000) snova031 is just really nice. (+1000) snova031 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Broscientist88 View Post
    I see, thank you, another option was the ohio belt, http://www.roguefitness.com/rogue-ohio-lifting-belt

This would be the cheapest for me, but Im not sure how known/reputable it is. Thanks for the responses on this thread youve helped me and Im sure many other belt newbies.
    thejosef gave it positive remarks on page 6 of this thread:

Originally Posted by thejosef View Post
    So I started a program that recommended the use of a belt for a few max squat days. I went to order a BestBelt but they were not taking orders at this time, nor did they respond to my email requesting an ETA on the about when they would be taking orders again. Bummer, but I do plan to get a 2.5" or 3" BestBelt in the future though for deadlifting and heavy oly lifts.

Anyways, I picked up a Rogue Ohio Lifting Belt since the "medium" was right in my wheelhouse, and the appeal of having it to my door in 3 days was nice. On their site, the medium is listed at 27"-34." I measured to be a 31" around where I needed it (I am 5'7", 149 lbs currently). I received the belt and I am using hole number 5 out of 10. It feels great and the leather sure is purdy. It really required zero break-in. Stitching has no issues and the buckle is seamless. I measured the thickness and it is spot on at 10mm thick. Belt is made in the U.S.A. I'll try to take some photos and add to this thread in the next few days. I've never used a belt before.. and I PR'd my back squat (255) & my front squat (205) each by 30# in the first week. Pretty cool. Love the belt. I did try to deadlift in it and being 5'7", it just seemed too wide for me (belt is 4" wide).

A quick search turned up this post, which is another positive for the Rogue belt:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1310189151
    ──<//>─<\\>── BWTG Cluster #2 ──<//>─<\\>──

||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #8 ||---||