Page 115 of 116 FirstFirst ... 15 65 105 113 114 115 116 LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,450 of 3474
    Sweatin' to death in FL jubjubrsx's Avatar
    jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ever since that abomination of a pizza i've been craving a decent pizza...and LOTS of it. found a pizza challenge in sarasota today

20" meat pizza (had like 4 meat toppings bacon/sausage/pepperoni/ham i think)
    5 garlic knot meatball sliders
    1 can of soda (no other liquids allowed)

3rd person to finish ever (nate figgs and micheal jenkins are the other 2) finished in 25 minutes of a 30 minute time limit. best part of all this challenge had a 100$ prize as well. so had to pay to play but got 100$ back so net profit 70$ w00t i'll take it!
    Runner Crew (48.6 miles Dopey Challenge -- Completed)
    Skinny to fat back to skinny crew
    Just say no to Carbs

Registered User ErikTheElectric's Avatar
    ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nice work!

jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ErikTheElectric View Post
    Nice work!
    Thanks man! sounds crazy I know I was still hungry after that to...

Originally Posted by SOJA View Post
    I can just taste the garlicky goodness of that pizza with all those meats. I'd be tempted to try that challenge if I'm ever in Sarasota. I sometimes eat an entire 16-22" pizza from time to time during a hard cut. Lolz at the diet coke.
    where ya located? I'm actually in the southbay area. I love meeting up with other foodies for these, even looking for a partner for some team challenges. I have to say those garlic knot sliders man those were pretty fricken epic to be honest....

funny you bring up a cutting, lmao the owner was there, he got called because the employee was like omg he's actually going to finish supposedly they've had quite a few attempt it and fail. but the owner posted some video on FB all like whats going on skinniest competitor we've ever had and he's going to beat it, bout lost it.

on a total side note: I thought it was amusing the 420 munchies place was literally right across the street. (it was on man vs food) where adam took one bit of a wing and tapped out immediately. looked over at my wife and was thinking hummmmmmm. but havent had anything spicy since I had my garden about 4 years ago where I grew ghosts/naga's/scotch bonnets
    Last edited by jubjubrsx; 04-22-2018 at 05:32 AM.
    Just say no to Carbs

drewkocak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drewkocak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drewkocak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drewkocak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drewkocak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drewkocak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drewkocak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drewkocak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drewkocak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drewkocak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drewkocak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    My excuse to have a cheat day lol.

NASM CPT / Online Coach (PM Me)
    PRs: 307B / 420S / 565ConvDL / 520SumoDL

Latest video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLz3VXY1uHU

So since mexican food SUCKS total donkey balls in florida (compared to california)...meh I had to improvise on my cinco de mayo food offerings. So I found out that a Whole Enchilada opened up in orlando so I thought I'd pay them a visit to take on the ex-wife challenge.

^^lol at the photobomb

finished in 26 minutes, trying to work on my speed. getting there....
    Just say no to Carbs

ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ^ looks good man. nice work

^^lmao erik....sometimes I think me/you/soja/drew are the only ones who post here..ha!

that burrito was fricken awesome though
    Just say no to Carbs

Stuffo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Guys, I need some advice.

A buddy of mine challenged me to an all you can eat buffet on friday because he thinks he can eat more than me.

Is there a way to increase my capacity in that short amount of time for that? I know about the "stomach capacity training" stuff from Randy Santels Website but he's always talking about at least an one week preparation.

Should I eat as much iceberg salad (i.e. high volume + easy digestable stuff) as possible the day before? Drink as much water as I can? Any suggestions?

Just mob the salad bar.

Wasnt really planning to do a food challenge yesterday but this one looked to interesting to pass up. (Not to mention the owner and a friend were egging me on) A grilled cheese sandwich? yes please! It was so good!

The Challenge consisted of 5 huge Grilled Cheese Sandwiches, a spicy buffalo chicken sauce (BARF!!!! typically buffalo sauce is the nastiest chit ever created but I asked if they could go light on that and double the chicken), bbq pork, bacon & tomato, macaroni and cheese, and regular grilled cheese. Along with a big bowl of tomato bisque and a pound of tator tots...

I have no desire to see/eat another tot again tbh but those sandwiches were strait up good AF! I am only the 3rd person to finish out of 70+ attempts and my time was 51 minutes.

better look at the food

I dont know if this sounds wrong...but ehh what ever judge me if you want IDGAF...either way part of this story goes, there were like 3 tables that were cheering me on and like you can do it..4th table I overheard them saying thats disgusting I cant believe anyone would do this blah blah blah.....anywho, part of finishing I got me a 100$ gift card for the place and it being a 2hr drive figuring as good as it was it was a one and done and wouldnt be back type thing just being to far. I ended up using my gift card to pay for the 3 tables cheering me on tab, and waiter asked if I wanted to cover there's to since there was some left on the gift card, I said they could p!ss off lol.
    Last edited by jubjubrsx; 05-20-2018 at 10:07 AM.
    Just say no to Carbs

lmao I've actually had that happen before.

HAHA the wifey (who's currently preggo) told she wanted to get one of those "eating for two" paternity shirts...I asked if if could borrow it on food challenge days )
    Just say no to Carbs

my presnack before the chipwich yes it was a challenge and got it free, probably one of the easier challenges i've done

its a giant chipwish bishes! hellllllz yeaaah! thought this was worth putting in here because it was 2lbs, diabeetus type 8 for sure.
    Just say no to Carbs

ha! kind of had me a mini home challenge 5.5lbs of mexican lasagna.....bought it a while back and the wifey been complaining how it was taking up space in the freezer....great I've turned into garbage disposal to get rid of old food....

which I guess it works out because I was curious on capacity see how I felt after a good 6lbs or so since I got 2 challenges I want to take on, but I have to admit I'm a bit intimidated

BBQ sandwich
    http://www.foodchallenges.com/challe...wich-gulfport/

8lb mongo burrito
    http://www.foodchallenges.com/challe...e-sarasota-fl/
    Just say no to Carbs

Went to a local ice cream shop with Micheal Jenkins today took on the Anarchy challenge hnnnnng ice cream. I have to admit being on keto for so long and not eating any sugar I was a tad worried but no issues what so ever found it fairly easy. finished in 17.18min

Just say no to Carbs

ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jubjubrsx View Post
    Went to a local ice cream shop with Micheal Jenkins today took on the Anarchy challenge hnnnnng ice cream. I have to admit being on keto for so long and not eating any sugar I was a tad worried but no issues what so ever found it fairly easy. finished in 17.18min
    I was waiting on you to post this, because I saw it on Instagram yesterday. I follow Rev Ice Cream and they posted pictures of you guys. I was like, "hey, I know that guy haha." I love ice cream and I can't even imagine eating that much. Job well done!
    I.C.E.D.

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/icecreambuythepint/?hl=en

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ugasar View Post
    I was waiting on you to post this, because I saw it on Instagram yesterday. I follow Rev Ice Cream and they posted pictures of you guys. I was like, "hey, I know that guy haha." I love ice cream and I can't even imagine eating that much. Job well done!
    Same... honestly 1pint is basically my limit before I want to stop just because it starts becoming less awesome.

Plus, a speed challenge would SUCK ;o)
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

Originally Posted by ugasar View Post
    you follow Rev Ice Cream? just like ice cream that much huh? ha! that was ALOT of ice cream I'd guess easy over 1 full gallon of it, and dense high quality ice cream to. I have to admit the goat cheese habenero one wasnt all that great, atleast not my cup o tea to be honest, now that cinnamon roll one so much epicness there.

Originally Posted by AdamWW View Post
    Same... honestly 1pint is basically my limit before I want to stop just because it starts becoming less awesome.

Plus, a speed challenge would SUCK ;o)
    I wouldnt really call it a speed challenge as it was 30min time limit.
    Just say no to Carbs

So this challenge was a bit interesting for me, there's a bit of a back story here which makes it pretty good.

So This restaurant that hosts this food challenge has 2 locations, one in orlando. I did the orlando one a few months ago finished in 44.53min with a 45 min time limit there was only 3-4 people on the wall of fame and probably 100+ on the wall of shame. Overall thought it was a tough challenge being my 4th challenge I think it was.

Now on to the second location its only been open roughly a year now and for the past 3-4 months on their ******** page the owner keeps bragging how badarse their challenge is and that they now have had 50+ challengers take it on and all fail....and no one was on the wall of fame. it wasnt just a few posts he was a bit obnoxious about it imo....So I felt it was my duty to go SHUT HIM UP. I basically didnt let them know I've done others just kept quiet and played oh this could be fun to try type attitude. The manager got a bit cocky and was like I'd like to live stream this on ******** is that ok? I was like what ever, but the camera adds 15lbs you know he really wanted to get video of someone failing the challenge to stroke their egos I think.

LOL, secretly I was on a mission to wreck that burger....

So, not only did I finish it I finished it in 36 minutes! talk about shaving ALOT of time off my prior attempt I was quite happy with my time (I know its no natefiggs/randy/molly)

they setup a timer and my wifey took a pic of it right about when I finished the TV in the background though! LOL
    Just say no to Carbs

well since I'm the only one whom posts here...maybe this 117page thread can become my personal challenge blog...ha! (you all slackers! lmao!)

so food challenge saturday went to a place a orlando called pizza xtreme with a friend to take on the 28" pizza challenge. The really sad part is they give you 1 hour to complete this, and we both looked at it when the pizza came out and we both said in 1 hour we could probably finish the entire thing by ourselves. either way we completely wrecked this pie in just around 13 minutes.

Just say no to Carbs

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Dude looks familiar.
    last night's sex dream
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

just took on a 4lb cupcake competition...I'd say I'm happy with the results finished in like 5 and a half mins or so. This was my first real head to head competition (yeah had like 10 people and you could stop by anytime from 10-2pm) only 2 people actually finished it in the 10 minute time limit. The other guy that finished, beat me by roughly 30seconds which I was a bit bummed, but as many of you all know I do alot better with capacity then speed.

Just say no to Carbs

took on the big richie challenge at rico's pizzeria in sarasota florida today. not extremely happy with the time (finished 33.52min) but hey we won so I cant complain got a free pizza, tshirt, and 150$ cash to split with my buddy and I.

supposedly it was a 24" pizza let me know if you think thats 24" i'm thinking 28-30" personally
    12lbs with 6lbs of toppings we got
    ham, ground beef, mushrooms, onions, green peppers

edit: no pics of me.....so neener neener no more hitler jokes!
    http://www.foodchallenges.com/challe...enge-sarasota/
    Just say no to Carbs

Def looks bigger, Casey. Did it taste good?
    that pizza was damn good all the veggies were cut on the spot (I actually watched them cut them) something to be said about when the toppings are fresh takes the pizza up to a new level. While it doesnt compare to that wood fire pizza I had last weekend (salmon/prochuttio on it) I'd eat a normal size one in the future.

My buddy actually recorded it so I might end up coming and putting the video up if anyone's interested
    Just say no to Carbs

Yeah. Onions and peppers are always good. I'm down to watch it. You're now the new Erik, since the old one abandoned us.
    ha the new erik, thats twice his age :-O

I will say I wrecked that pizza hardcore though you'll see that in the video.
    Just say no to Carbs

if anyone cares to watch the video of that last pizza challenge my buddy posted it up

I'm hitting up a steak challenge tomorrow with Michael Jenkins...should be fun..big slab of dead cow ftw
    Just say no to Carbs

Did a 5lb steak challenge in St. Pete today with my buddy Michael Jenkins

Finished in 44.58min

Just say no to Carbs

socksndtubes is on a distinguished road. (+10) socksndtubes is on a distinguished road. (+10) socksndtubes is on a distinguished road. (+10) socksndtubes is on a distinguished road. (+10) socksndtubes is on a distinguished road. (+10) socksndtubes is on a distinguished road. (+10) socksndtubes is on a distinguished road. (+10) socksndtubes is on a distinguished road. (+10) socksndtubes is on a distinguished road. (+10) socksndtubes is on a distinguished road. (+10) socksndtubes is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I love watching these types of videos, especially while eating! Another great professional eater on YouTube is Randy Santel. Like Furious Pete, he is also a body builder, and gets a lot of blood work to monitor his health. Randy deserves more subscribers!

socksndtubes is on a distinguished road. (+10) socksndtubes is on a distinguished road. (+10) socksndtubes is on a distinguished road. (+10) socksndtubes is on a distinguished road. (+10) socksndtubes is on a distinguished road. (+10) socksndtubes is on a distinguished road. (+10) socksndtubes is on a distinguished road. (+10) socksndtubes is on a distinguished road. (+10) socksndtubes is on a distinguished road. (+10) socksndtubes is on a distinguished road. (+10) socksndtubes is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Were you able to conquer the challenge? That looks darn good!

Anyone really still read this thread? If so I'll post up some pics and such of sunday's charity event of gluttony that I and Michael Jenkins wrecked...we went head to head, eating a whole chit-ton of food...my goodness!
    Just say no to Carbs