Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Generation X Capitalist GordonXXX's Avatar
    GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Why Jews are Successful People - Book - Cliff Notes

i read this fine book a while back. there's a lot of wisdom in it. here are my notes -

The Seven Keys to the Enduring Wealth of a People - The Jewish Phenomenon - Steven Silbiger

1. Understand that real wealth is portable; it’s knowledge and education.
    a. Build your child’s self-esteem.
    b. Build the ability to defer gratification.
    c. Choose the best education possible.
    d. Develop and demonstrate informed and literate habits.
    e. Create the education expectation and constantly stress its importance.
    f. Keep your skills up to date.
    g. Don’t spoil your children and give them too much.
    h. Set high expectations for your children and demand that they live up to their full potential.

2. Take care of your own and they will take care of you.
    a. Patronize your people’s businesses and organizations.
    b. Provide charity that helps your people become self-sufficient.

3. Successful people are professionals and entrepreneurs.
    a. Pursue a professional career, but be prepared to turn into an entrepreneur.
    b. Within your career, leave time for entrepreneurial pursuits.
    c. Pursue new opportunities or areas that are outside of the mainstream.
    d. Take advantage of business opportunities.

4. Develop your verbal confidence.
    a. Encourage your children to ask questions.
    b. Proactively explain new ideas to your children.
    c. Have “active” dinners together as a family.
    d. Encourage participation in the performing arts and sports.
    e. Consider joining Toastmasters as an adult.

5. Be selectively extravagant and prudently frugal.
    a. Live within your means and save and invest your money.
    b. Understand that money equals security and power.
    c. Don’t throw your money away, but when something is important to you, buy the BEST.
    d. Stay married if you can; divorce is very expensive.
    e. Practice diversified, low-cost, long-term investing.
    f. Avoid debt.
    g. Own your home, don’t rent.
    h. Buy your car and drive it for a long time.

6. Take pride in individuality; encourage creativity.
    a. Be permissive, but protecting parents.
    b. Reward venturing by your children and yourself.
    c. Build your own creative engine - be open to new ideas, try new things, think in new ways.
    d. Ignore “killer phrases” and senseless rules.
    e. Challenge widely held assumptions. Think way outside the box.
    f. Be a good copycat - don’t re-invent the wheel.
    g. Keep current. Know the trends.
    h. Create an idea-friendly home.

7. Be psychologically driven to prove something.
    a. Believe that you control your own destiny.
    b. Don’t be satisfied with the status quo.
    c. Remaining an “outsider” is a good thing. Use it to motivate you to overcome obstacles and succeed.
    d. Make long-range goals.
    e. Work harder at tasks that require mental manipulation.
    f. Take prudent risks.
    g. Work for both tangible and intangible rewards.
    h. Take personal responsibility for decisions and create results.
    i. Accept other entrepreneurs as role models.
    j. Believe in your own self-determination.
    k. Understand that nobody owes you anything and that you make your own “good luck”.
    l. Don’t rely on or blame others for your own success or failure.
    m. If someone blocks the road to your goal, don’t quit, just find a different way to get there.

lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Great post, some really good stuff in there.

2. Take care of your own and they will take care of you.
    a. Patronize your people’s businesses and organizations.
    This is something I really admire about Jews. They really take this one to heart.

We anglo-brahs have no loyalty to our own. Then again, if we did, we'd probably be called out for being white supremacists by the media.
    Misc Entrepreneur Crew

redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz
    Step 7, alternate title: Crippling Insecurity: The fuel that drives compulsive winsomeness and overachievers (and the people who love them)

Seriously though, some of those are solid, but others (ah yes, the Jewish tradition of encouraging athleticism) kinda made me LOL.

MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    thanks breh. I will add this one to my list

JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    thanks breh
    Cobra Kai Crew

Roman Catholic Crew

Donald Trump 2024 Crew

Ron DeSantis 2028 Crew

Hawaiian shirt hoarder FAPhaggot's Avatar
    FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by redraider86 View Post
    Step 7, alternate title: Crippling Insecurity: The fuel that drives compulsive winsomeness and overachievers (and the people who love them)

Seriously though, some of those are solid, but others (ah yes, the Jewish tradition of encouraging athleticism) kinda made me LOL.
    Not Jewish, but this. Went to an overachiever high school so I know how that game goes.

That's kind of the problem with this list IMO - it's looking at the outside signs of a successful group of people, not the inner attitudes and beliefs that motivate that behavior. It's kind of like trying to copy the body and paint job of a Corvette, without understanding anything about the engine.
    FA Crew
    Always Pick 1 Crew

"Experience is something you get right after you need it."

TinderGame is not very helpful. (-500) TinderGame is not very helpful. (-500) TinderGame is not very helpful. (-500) TinderGame is not very helpful. (-500) TinderGame is not very helpful. (-500) TinderGame is not very helpful. (-500) TinderGame is not very helpful. (-500) TinderGame is not very helpful. (-500) TinderGame is not very helpful. (-500) TinderGame is not very helpful. (-500) TinderGame is not very helpful. (-500)
    ronaldo injustica.gif
    -Chad in my dreams crew
    -Race baiter crew
    -Manlets should get disability checks crew

69Lbs is a name known to all. (+5000) 69Lbs is a name known to all. (+5000) 69Lbs is a name known to all. (+5000) 69Lbs is a name known to all. (+5000) 69Lbs is a name known to all. (+5000) 69Lbs is a name known to all. (+5000) 69Lbs is a name known to all. (+5000) 69Lbs is a name known to all. (+5000) 69Lbs is a name known to all. (+5000) 69Lbs is a name known to all. (+5000) 69Lbs is a name known to all. (+5000)
    So can I just become Jewish or do I have to be born lol?

DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by lockdev View Post
    Great post, some really good stuff in there.

This is something I really admire about Jews. They really take this one to heart.

We anglo-brahs have no loyalty to our own. Then again, if we did, we'd probably be called out for being white supremacists by the media.
    FOB A*ians and J*ws (work PC) stick together. If Americans as whole took a few pages out of their playbook we would be successful.

AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DanielleGreen View Post
    FOB A*ians and J*ws (work PC) stick together. If Americans as whole took a few pages out of their playbook we would be successful.
    we could get along great and love and accept people of all other cultures if it werent for the irish.
    do not read my posts and weep, i am not there i do not sleep
    i am the thousand greens that rep, i am the ban bet dutifully kept
    of memes and trolls in toasted breads, i am not there, i am not dead.

DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AltarOfPlagues View Post
    we could get along great and love and accept people of all other cultures if it werent for the irish.
    I have Irish ancestry (black Irish), but yeah you're right. LOL! Reps!

MilkforBrains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MilkforBrains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MilkforBrains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MilkforBrains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MilkforBrains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MilkforBrains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MilkforBrains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MilkforBrains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MilkforBrains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MilkforBrains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MilkforBrains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Whites are banned from even having a notion of tribal identity nevermind kinship.

EnderG60 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnderG60 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnderG60 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnderG60 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnderG60 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnderG60 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnderG60 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnderG60 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnderG60 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnderG60 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnderG60 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I want to call racist, but chits all true.

This is exactly right. Jewish moms are known as travel agents for guilt trips.

It doesnt always work just because youre jewish though. In my family for my generation we have one whos worth over 100 mil, one worth about 10 mil, 4 making around 100k, 2 making 50-70k and 2 utterly worthless welfare cases.

Zipper Suited Sun God Ironmanlet's Avatar
    Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Welp, starting looking into it and as it turns out, I know the president of our local toastmasters.

So that is a new thing in my life.
    I only read thread titles and my own posts.

cVc (OIF/OEF): *Retired*
    Sorry for perfect english; I have a degree.

“The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.“

PS: Don't eat poop, just don't let the idea of it stop you from living life to its fullest.

BredRoller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BredRoller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BredRoller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BredRoller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BredRoller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BredRoller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BredRoller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BredRoller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BredRoller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BredRoller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BredRoller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    #5 is really solid advice.

lmfao rekt

Hawaiian shirt hoarder FAPhaggot's Avatar
    FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    STRONG. Repped.
    FA Crew
    Always Pick 1 Crew

"Experience is something you get right after you need it."

MilkforBrains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MilkforBrains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MilkforBrains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MilkforBrains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MilkforBrains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MilkforBrains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MilkforBrains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MilkforBrains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MilkforBrains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MilkforBrains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MilkforBrains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Jews are just more sickly. My observing my grandad's side me aware about this and made me realise that differences between groups was mainly genes: they always always sick, cousin died of a ultra rare skin cancer, mum has stomach issue (Moy stamach!) always completing for who is more ill, more neurotic, inclined to degenerate liberalism. Constasted with my Dad's side, who are Scottish Borderer and Highlanders, most of them are solid, very athletic etc.

Originally Posted by MilkforBrains View Post
    Whites are banned from even having a notion of tribal identity nevermind kinship.
    Well there is nothing wrong with showing tribal pride (Welsh, Scottish, South African, Nigerian...) IMO. I'm American born with mix ancestry so I don't really get into 1 singular tribe pride thing. I am proud that I am born in the states and I DO enjoy the privileges.

redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by MilkforBrains View Post
    Jews are just more sickly. My observing my grandad's side me aware about this and made me realise that differences between groups was mainly genes: they always always sick, cousin died of a ultra rare skin cancer, mum has stomach issue (Moy stamach!) always completing for who is more ill, more neurotic, inclined to degenerate liberalism. Constasted with my Dad's side, who are Scottish Borderer and Highlanders, most of them are solid, very athletic etc.
    You're not kidding, that's why I only bang Scottish guys. Very solid, very athletic, I think it goes back to the founding of Rome and stuff.

Generation X Capitalist GordonXXX's Avatar
    GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    did you ever consider that i'm the same poster, detective? nice try tho. is this what you do, Google everybody's posts? here i am trying to contribute, and this is the thanks i get. disrespectful. get a life.

ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    well it looks like i'm joining a synagogue whenever i have kids

that was a solid ass list
    Official LTC representative

DoctorKazama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoctorKazama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoctorKazama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoctorKazama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoctorKazama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoctorKazama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoctorKazama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoctorKazama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoctorKazama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoctorKazama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoctorKazama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I for one welcome our new Jewish overlords.

TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Well there is nothing wrong with showing tribal pride (Welsh, Scottish, South African, Nigerian...) IMO. I'm American born with mix ancestry so I don't really get into 1 singular tribe pride thing. I am proud that I am born in the states and I DO enjoy the privileges.
    That's a very nice sentiment and I agree but you will get in serious trouble for showing tribal pride. A lot of people think blacks can get away with it which is true to a certain extent but if you go too far they will Malcolm X your azz.

My family on both sides came to the states relatively recently 1910s from present day Croatia on my mom's side and 1860s from Scotland on my dad's side. It's pretty neat that since they both came over recently I know the names of the people who actually made the trip and where they came from. My wife's family came over so long ago the genealogy gets murky. Her mother had a very Irish maiden name and they say that's where their from but her mother looks extremely Iberian
    6'2"

OMAD results: 2/15/19-235, 10/13/19-190

OHP-205 Bench- 245 Squat - 405 C&J - 245

2021 Spring cut: 195lbs starting weight

You're not kidding, that's why I only bang Scottish guys. Very solid, very athletic, I think it goes back to the founding of Rome and stuff.

*Tongue firmly in cheek*

Lol.

KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    some solid stuff right there

knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Youre god damn right! And no one will EVER make me feel bad for having pride in that, idgaf what anyone says.

S0Jack3d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) S0Jack3d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) S0Jack3d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) S0Jack3d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) S0Jack3d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) S0Jack3d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) S0Jack3d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) S0Jack3d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) S0Jack3d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) S0Jack3d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) S0Jack3d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    i know a couple jewish people who are broke af and honestly losers.

yewotm8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yewotm8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yewotm8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yewotm8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yewotm8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yewotm8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yewotm8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yewotm8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yewotm8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yewotm8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yewotm8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    There's another great book on this, it's called "Culture of Critique" by Kevin MacDonald.

LooksMaximus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LooksMaximus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LooksMaximus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LooksMaximus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LooksMaximus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LooksMaximus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LooksMaximus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LooksMaximus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LooksMaximus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LooksMaximus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LooksMaximus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Nietzsche went over this already. Master-slave morality.

"Master morality values pride and power, while slave morality values kindness, empathy, and sympathy."

Judaism is an exclusive religion of masters.

Christianity is a universally inclusive religion of slaves.

Originally Posted by S0Jack3d View Post
    i know a couple jewish people who are broke af and honestly losers.
    Must be Mizrahi or Lou Reed's b*stards.