Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Milk truck has arrived

trufflepigg is a name known to all. (+5000) trufflepigg is a name known to all. (+5000) trufflepigg is a name known to all. (+5000) trufflepigg is a name known to all. (+5000) trufflepigg is a name known to all. (+5000) trufflepigg is a name known to all. (+5000) trufflepigg is a name known to all. (+5000) trufflepigg is a name known to all. (+5000) trufflepigg is a name known to all. (+5000) trufflepigg is a name known to all. (+5000) trufflepigg is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i don't know who either of these chicks are
    i guess this is where the serious miscer's come to jack off and white knight misc girls?

i come here to hear funny stories and lol at other miscers, not to talk about e-girls like a total ****go, go to reddit op

japzz is a name known to all. (+5000) japzz is a name known to all. (+5000) japzz is a name known to all. (+5000) japzz is a name known to all. (+5000) japzz is a name known to all. (+5000) japzz is a name known to all. (+5000) japzz is a name known to all. (+5000) japzz is a name known to all. (+5000) japzz is a name known to all. (+5000) japzz is a name known to all. (+5000) japzz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Ken-O View Post
    lol, please. You go around negging people for ridiculous reasons, getting your mod friends to neg people that call you out or are mean to you etc. You are anything but a "Positive mental attitude" as you put on your sig lmao. Never seen you post anything positive except for this thread where you are just whiteknighting surely one of your crushes from your rep circle jerk.

Get off your high horse buddy, lol at you out of all people saying "seek help". You take this forum way too serious man.

Im going to rep you just to help all that anger you have built up inside you get released a bit. The fact that you would ever call me a "WK", yet you repeat 12 times in this thread that chelshirecat and rabbit are "funny miscers" lacks so much self-awareness from your part that it truly makes me chuckle.

edit: And Podunks (as im sure you will read this post when your e-boyfriend reports me), you can suck my dick too buddy. Grown ass moderator in a forum full of incels thinking hes got some kind of power because he can deduct or add a few imaginary squares from a person that doesnt even give a **** lmao.

D a s it mane

and rabbit threads (or with only rab in the title) always go >5 pages.

Let's look sciencitifically at SS vs rabbit: Rabbit threads get more responses by 35.0 till bout 350 per cent. It might correlate with being down to earth combined with milktrucks in grey shirt pics - but evidence from the data is not completely clear yet we might need more robust broscientific approaches

Preliminary conclusion: rabbit > SS (p>0.01)
    More plates, more dates
    soundcloud.com/hyperdry

JonSkywalker0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JonSkywalker0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JonSkywalker0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JonSkywalker0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JonSkywalker0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JonSkywalker0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JonSkywalker0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JonSkywalker0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JonSkywalker0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JonSkywalker0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JonSkywalker0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    DM28 is like the Aliexpress version of SS

TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by littlemissy View Post
    I suppose you're right. Hell apparently my looksmatch based off one of the angry incels trying to bash me was the VA tech shooter. lol The random pics that other miscr's have of me I fully expected it to be leaked to their little circle even though they say they're putting it on their mom, dog, brother and roaches that it won't be sent to anyone else. I'm not naïve to think that strangers on the interwebs are going to be held accountable. Especially since recently someone showed me that they found me on tinder. (But I'm not... so.. idk who created a catfish account using my pictures)

Also.. Everyone does catch chit for their pics except for RealAesthetic. His thread was a huuuuge circle jerk for everyone involved. I was pleasantly surprised and was guilty of the circle jerk.
    I totally forgot about the VA tech looksmatch thread. That's what I'm talking about lol

RealAesthetic even caught some chit for his tattoos if I remember correctly and he's a good looking dude no homo
    6'2"

OMAD results: 2/15/19-235, 10/13/19-190

OHP-205 Bench- 245 Squat - 405 C&J - 245

2021 Spring cut: 195lbs starting weight

unamogger is a name known to all. (+5000) unamogger is a name known to all. (+5000) unamogger is a name known to all. (+5000) unamogger is a name known to all. (+5000) unamogger is a name known to all. (+5000) unamogger is a name known to all. (+5000) unamogger is a name known to all. (+5000) unamogger is a name known to all. (+5000) unamogger is a name known to all. (+5000) unamogger is a name known to all. (+5000) unamogger is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lol, please. You go around negging people for ridiculous reasons, getting your mod friends to neg people that call you out or are mean to you etc. You are anything but a "Positive mental attitude" as you put on your sig lmao. Never seen you post anything positive except for this thread where you are just whiteknighting surely one of your crushes from your rep circle jerk.

Get off your high horse buddy, lol at you out of all people saying "seek help". You take this forum way too serious man.

Im going to rep you just to help all that anger you have built up inside you get released a bit. The fact that you would ever call me a "WK", yet you repeat 12 times in this thread that chelshirecat and rabbit are "funny miscers" lacks so much self-awareness from your part that it truly makes me chuckle.

edit: And Podunks (as im sure you will read this post when your e-boyfriend reports me), you can suck my dick too buddy. Grown ass moderator in a forum full of incels thinking hes got some kind of power because he can deduct or add a few imaginary squares from a person that doesnt even give a **** lmao.
    Still pretty new here but this Aristotelian dude is a certified *******. Negged me after posting in a thread that he didn't even post in with the reason being "LOL"

bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JonSkywalker0 View Post
    DM28 is like the Aliexpress version of SS
    exactly. except more annoying and low IQ
    HTC is too skinny for me. Fat Girls only crew. serious
    Chubby Chaser and Fat Girls Only crew Founder

japzz is a name known to all. (+5000) japzz is a name known to all. (+5000) japzz is a name known to all. (+5000) japzz is a name known to all. (+5000) japzz is a name known to all. (+5000) japzz is a name known to all. (+5000) japzz is a name known to all. (+5000) japzz is a name known to all. (+5000) japzz is a name known to all. (+5000) japzz is a name known to all. (+5000) japzz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by unamogger View Post
    Still pretty new here but this Aristotelian dude is a certified *******. Negged me after posting in a thread that he didn't even post in with the reason being "LOL"
    I'm pretty sure he didnt and you're just fishing for reps but agreed with Ari being an incel **** with god (or dalai lama) complex. Weird ass

Your name would not be unamogger if you were really new. You wouldnt know what mogging was yet. Broscientific deduction, r e d
    More plates, more dates
    soundcloud.com/hyperdry

unamogger is a name known to all. (+5000) unamogger is a name known to all. (+5000) unamogger is a name known to all. (+5000) unamogger is a name known to all. (+5000) unamogger is a name known to all. (+5000) unamogger is a name known to all. (+5000) unamogger is a name known to all. (+5000) unamogger is a name known to all. (+5000) unamogger is a name known to all. (+5000) unamogger is a name known to all. (+5000) unamogger is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by japzz View Post
    I'm pretty sure he didnt and you're just fishing for reps but agreed with Ari being an incel **** with god (or dalai lama) complex. Weird ass

Your name would not be unamogger if you were really new. You wouldnt know what mogging was yet. Broscientific deduction, r e d
    Lol I've lurked for a little while cause I thought the misc was good entertainment, but I just signed up.

Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by havoc00 View Post
    After all the talk the back and forth it’s crazy no pics of silence were ever posted
    Check your cp 40oz king
    50% of my posts are 100% factual

Originally Posted by Rabbitjb View Post
    Imma kinda offended that you lied about the pic you remembered and it was just the shopped grey one that OB keeps posting

Assumed you meant the other one
    IT was another pic though srs

MT screened it (I won't post his full name bc otherwise everyone is gonna pm him but you know, probably)

Pretty sure you were wearing the exact same shirt. But yeah above one chopped/retouched, yeah I believe that. Prob by richstrong
    Last edited by japzz; 09-22-2020 at 01:56 PM.
    More plates, more dates
    soundcloud.com/hyperdry

jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    No one gonna point out that OP is clearly SS?
    Follow my IG @kaseyx_music and listen to me on Spotify

Buy my sticker: kaseyx.bigcartel.com

chopped is overdone, is like Nicki Minaj but then in RAL 9010

Now it makes sense though why the pic posted by OB and the one in my memory didnt match

Ohhhh OK

Thought you had a longer memory
    But wait, there's more
    Last edited by japzz; 09-22-2020 at 03:13 PM.
    More plates, more dates
    soundcloud.com/hyperdry

Positive Mental Attitude Aristotelian's Avatar
    Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by KobeBrynt View Post
    Who said I hate anyone? Strong reach. And she never rustles incels. You are full of chit you beta rep cuck. Hiw about making some physique gains instead of pandering to high reppers and circle jerking?
    Too bad you're banned - you're one of those endless alt accounts belonging to banned losers from that other forum. Mods do have limited negs, but it would have been great to see you negged into the red before you are banned for being the mentally ill ******* you are IRL.

Now, sit the fu*k down bitch.

Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Ahh, didn't even see this.

You have been mad ever since some guy on this forum bumped a thread where you claimed you were trying to get your (then wife) pregnant.

Good to see you're still mad about the one time I negged you.

The truth is, you're truly mad because you think you're special and that I need your validation but the truth is...anything else, in all honesty. I tell it like it is, and I always will. Maybe one day you'll get that "18" year old you always wanted to cope for your failed marriage, and then you'll be as happy as I am.

Emphasis on "cope" - like the entirety of your post above.

EDIT: read the rest of your posts in the thread, just lol. You're so mad, like the people who quoted you. So obsessed about perceived "status" here that you project your insecurity on other posters.

Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Aristotelian View Post
    Ahh, didn't even see this.

You have been mad ever since some guy on this forum bumped a thread where you claimed you were trying to get your (then wife) pregnant.

Good to see you're still mad about the one time I negged you.

The truth is, you're truly mad because you think you're special and that I need your validation but the truth is...anything else, in all honesty. I tell it like it is, and I always will. Maybe one day you'll get that "18" year old you always wanted to cope for your failed marriage, and then you'll be as happy as I am.

Emphasis on "cope" - like the entirety of your post above.

EDIT: read the rest of your posts in the thread, just lol. You're so mad, like the people who quoted you. So obsessed about perceived "status" here that you project your insecurity on other posters.

Not mad at all man, haven’t gotten rustled about anything said in the misc since like I was 18 or 19 years old.

Post all the smiley faces you want btw, I know how you truly feel lol, Ill patiently Wait for the next few negs from you and your modbuddies. Will sure get a chuckle from that
    "The flowers bloom, then wither... The stars shine and one day become extinct. This earth, the sun, the galaxies and even the big universe, someday will be destroyed. Compared with that, the human life is only a blink, just a little time. In that short time - people are born, laugh, cry, fight, are injured, feel joy, sadness, hate someone, love someone. All in just a moment. And then, are embraced by the eternal sleep called death."

PhotoChopin' That Angus OutdoorsBrah's Avatar
    OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I think we can all agree...

HeyKiddo> all

She is THE 10/10 dominant female MISCER of all time. SRS
    Outdoors brah is a purely fictitious persona. Any contextual or graphic creation, opinion, or post made by Outdoorsbrah is not a reflection of real life or reality in any manner, expressed nor implied.

*Photoshop / PhotoChop Crew*
    *High Test Crew*
    *Graphic Design Crew*

Not mad at all man, haven’t gotten rustled about anything said in the misc since like I was 18 or 19 years old.

Post all the smiley faces you want btw, I know how you truly feel lol, Ill patiently Wait for the next few negs from you and your modbuddies. Will sure get a chuckle from that
    No idea who or what you're talking about, lol. If you think you know how I "truly feel", you'd raise a beer to me and laugh.

Because this forum means nothing. It's only the rustled crew that get so uppity about "reps" - and most of them are on a private Discord crying about "shadow negs"...so I'm the one chuckling, as I always am.

Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    No idea who or what you're talking about, lol. If you think you know how I "truly feel", you'd raise a beer to me and laugh.

Because this forum means nothing. It's only the rustled crew that get so uppity about "reps" - and most of them are on a private Discord crying about "shadow negs"...so I'm the one chuckling, as I always am.

If you don’t care about reps, let’s take a rep reset then? You and me?

Surely you will accept because reps are meaningless right?

Let’s do it man and only then will I “raise a beer” to you
    "The flowers bloom, then wither... The stars shine and one day become extinct. This earth, the sun, the galaxies and even the big universe, someday will be destroyed. Compared with that, the human life is only a blink, just a little time. In that short time - people are born, laugh, cry, fight, are injured, feel joy, sadness, hate someone, love someone. All in just a moment. And then, are embraced by the eternal sleep called death."

blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by OutdoorsBrah View Post
    I think we can all agree...

HeyKiddo> all

She is THE 10/10 dominant female MISCER of all time. SRS
    That's what girls look like when they're not fat

This board constantly puts females on a pedestal for no reason
    *Tolerance is the lube that slides the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of civilized society*

*We didn't deserve snailsrus*

As always: not medical advice but medical opinion crew

If you don’t care about reps, let’s take a rep reset then? You and me?

Surely you will accept because reps are meaningless right?

Let’s do it man and only then will I “raise a beer” to you
    Reps are clearly meaningless to me...but not to you (given how you cried about getting negged ITT).

Yikes man - you're so rustled...it isn't a good look.

Care to tell everyone ITT what happened to your previous wife, the attempt at a pregnancy, and why you're now (later) so obsessed with "18" year olds?

Just get off your high horse and acknowledge that your by yourself perceived 'wisdom' and advice has about the same value as the chit on the street in India, like any other person here, then we can all be friends again
    More plates, more dates
    soundcloud.com/hyperdry

MountainLion84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MountainLion84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MountainLion84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MountainLion84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MountainLion84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MountainLion84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MountainLion84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MountainLion84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MountainLion84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MountainLion84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MountainLion84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Legit have never put anything down on a public toilet seat. Ain’t prissy like you yanks clearly
    Phucking groce

Oh be real, very few women have those proportions when not fat
    Pics of your current proportions for comparison?

Reps are clearly meaningless to me...but not to you (given how you cried about getting negged ITT).

Care to tell everyone ITT what happened to your previous wife, the attempt at a pregnancy, and why you're now (later) so obsessed with "18" year olds?

So it’s a no then? You won’t take a rep reset with me?

But I thought reps and this forum meant nothing?

And lol at you trying to deviate the subject to personal attacks that frankly have zero impact whatsoever on me.

Let’s take a rep reset brah. Either accept or don’t ever talk about people “butthurt about reps or negs” because nobody likes hypocritical people.

LoLBrah69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LoLBrah69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LoLBrah69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LoLBrah69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LoLBrah69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LoLBrah69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LoLBrah69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LoLBrah69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LoLBrah69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LoLBrah69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LoLBrah69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Time for you both to take a rep reset.

Since reps are meaningless to both of you.
    When Trump faces a reality she can't stand, she becomes highly emotional and illogical. Every crisis is met by histrionics, tantrums and an inability to deal with facts. "Its a HOAX! Its a FRAUD!"

The emotion then becomes the reality. Those of us with girlfriends are familiar with this phenomena. Donald Trump menstruating 24/7: "Blood coming out of his eyes, blood coming out of his WHEREVER."

Originally Posted by LoLBrah69 View Post
    Time for you both to take a rep reset.

Since reps are meaningless to both of you.
    This. What’s gonna be?

blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by unamogger View Post
    Pics of your current proportions for comparison?
    Did she reply to me? If so let her cope, she lives in the fattest nation there is

Idk what poverty ass females you all surround yourself with but a woman can have those proportions for life

The truth is they're just fat

They think "I look decent in clothes" so they never lose that extra 20lbs and it just gets worse over time as skin ages
    *Tolerance is the lube that slides the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of civilized society*

*We didn't deserve snailsrus*

As always: not medical advice but medical opinion crew

Originally Posted by blissful88 View Post
    Did she reply to me? If so let her cope, she lives in the fattest nation there is

Idk what poverty ass females you all surround yourself with but a woman can have those proportions for life

The truth is they're just fat

They think "I look decent in clothes" so they never lose that extra 20lbs and it just gets worse over time as skin ages
    If only more sloots took Robbie Williams' lyrics to heart

[Post-Chorus]
    All we’ve ever wanted is to look good naked
    Hope that someone can take it
    God save me rejection from my reflection
    I want perfection
    More plates, more dates
    soundcloud.com/hyperdry

Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nobody can have heykiddo proportions..not even Kim K.