Closed Thread
Page 80 of 116 FirstFirst ... 30 70 78 79 80 81 82 90 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,400 of 3458
    IFBB Pro Bodybuilder Pro Serge Nubret's Avatar
    Pro Serge Nubret is just really nice. (+1000) Pro Serge Nubret is just really nice. (+1000) Pro Serge Nubret is just really nice. (+1000) Pro Serge Nubret is just really nice. (+1000) Pro Serge Nubret is just really nice. (+1000) Pro Serge Nubret is just really nice. (+1000) Pro Serge Nubret is just really nice. (+1000) Pro Serge Nubret is just really nice. (+1000) Pro Serge Nubret is just really nice. (+1000) Pro Serge Nubret is just really nice. (+1000) Pro Serge Nubret is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by SergeFanNYC View Post
    EXACTLY!

See, these types of words of wisdom cannot be gained overnight. This is a master of bodybuilding telling us these things. He is 100% correct!

All that this "bulking" phase is is a way for someone to feel good about themselves for being fat. Then, when they diet down and see what they really have, they realize that they only gained maybe 2 pounds of real muscle. Why not gain 2 pounds of muscle gradually over the year instead of being a fat pig to get there? I think this is what you mean Serge, right?

I am very glad that you are here Serge. You are invaluable and I wish to meet you one day at either the Olympia or Arnold classic in 2010.

Or, maybe if you ever come to New York City I would take you to the best gym in the area.

Hey, we can have our dreams, right?

I have a question:

If I did what you did, and every 4 months or so did one workout with heavy weight (just 1 workout for each bodypart, 1 week only) would that be ok? Just to do what you did, and test my strength to see where I am at? Or do you think that isn't necessary?

I am training to be a bodybuilder.
    It's exactly what I mean, i become creazy when I hear the word BULKING.

Of course it's very good some time to do some havy training, once every 2 or 3 months.

Serge Nubret
    http://www.sergenubret.com
    http://www.sergenubret.com/muscleawards
    http://www.sergenubret.com/personaltrainer
    Concours Serge Nubret Awards 2007 :Allez-ici pour voir tous les comp?titeurs... vous inscrire... ou voter : http://www.sergenubret.com/muscleawards/data/album/albumfr.php
    Mon site officiel : http://www.sergenubret.com

qweasd will become famous soon enough. (+50) qweasd will become famous soon enough. (+50) qweasd will become famous soon enough. (+50) qweasd will become famous soon enough. (+50) qweasd will become famous soon enough. (+50) qweasd will become famous soon enough. (+50) qweasd will become famous soon enough. (+50) qweasd will become famous soon enough. (+50) qweasd will become famous soon enough. (+50) qweasd will become famous soon enough. (+50) qweasd will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    hi serge , what is your opinion od dexter jackson's body ? dont you think it's conditioning is near to yours ?

Registered User BillabongVolcom's Avatar
    BillabongVolcom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BillabongVolcom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BillabongVolcom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BillabongVolcom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BillabongVolcom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BillabongVolcom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BillabongVolcom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BillabongVolcom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BillabongVolcom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BillabongVolcom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BillabongVolcom is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by psamty View Post
    Yes, and almost every pro is roidin like crazy. Bob's principles work great for people roidin like the pros.

Serge's principles work better for the general public..
    News flash, Serge did roids. I'd much rather workout 4-5 days a week, once per day with less volume than 6 days a week triple the volume and twice a day for the same results. I have a life outside of the gym. And remember,no one has ever built muscle in the gym, it's when you're resting and sleeping.
    I had all the normal teenage fantasies..cars, girls, money, blow. Then my parents left for a week, and all my fantasies came true!

chriscbenjamin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    quick vote....

who the heck wants to look like Bob???

I would take Serge's physique ANY day, I would never aspire for the Bob Block Up and Down physique :S.

P.S. I started 135lbs 10% bf.

3 years later, I am now 185lbs, 10% bf.

Mainly trained very similar to Serge, still do..

Doesn't work?? ha

Also....
    I have watched many of Milo's training of pro's....same with Charles glass. Not exactly heavy/ low rep....a very solid mix of both, closer to Serge style. I know a few other pro's in their threads are advocating 12-15 reps also......
    Last edited by chriscbenjamin; 02-19-2009 at 12:43 PM. Reason: Wantd to add some

|ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by chriscbenjamin View Post
    quick vote....

who the heck wants to look like Bob???

I would take Serge's physique ANY day, I would never aspire for the Bob Block Up and Down physique :S.

P.S. I started 135lbs 10% bf.

3 years later, I am now 185lbs, 10% bf.

Mainly trained very similar to Serge, still do..

Doesn't work?? ha

Also....
    I have watched many of Milo's training of pro's....same with Charles glass. Not exactly heavy/ low rep....a very solid mix of both, closer to Serge style. I know a few other pro's in their threads are advocating 12-15 reps also......
    Let's not make this about Serge vs. Bob.

Both have accomplished great things in their sport and are in the top 1% of the bodybuilding world. Much respect due to both of them.

Even Serge will tell you that you have to listen to your body and come up with a program that is right for you. That's his "Advanced" program. Nobody can give you an advanced program, you need to figure out what your body responds to the best. Some of the greatest physiques have been built using a variety of training methods.

At the very least you should try different programs to see what your body responds best to. But to tell someone that the only program that will work for them is one that worked for you is not right. Each person is different.
    It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person. - Bill Murray

Mods - my avatar is locked by the admin and can't be changed.

Pro Serge Nubret is just really nice. (+1000) Pro Serge Nubret is just really nice. (+1000) Pro Serge Nubret is just really nice. (+1000) Pro Serge Nubret is just really nice. (+1000) Pro Serge Nubret is just really nice. (+1000) Pro Serge Nubret is just really nice. (+1000) Pro Serge Nubret is just really nice. (+1000) Pro Serge Nubret is just really nice. (+1000) Pro Serge Nubret is just really nice. (+1000) Pro Serge Nubret is just really nice. (+1000) Pro Serge Nubret is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by qweasd View Post
    hi serge , what is your opinion od dexter jackson's body ? dont you think it's conditioning is near to yours ?
    Dexter has the best body than has a Mr.Olympia, since a long time.

Serge Nubret
    Concours Serge Nubret Awards 2007 :Allez-ici pour voir tous les comp?titeurs... vous inscrire... ou voter : http://www.sergenubret.com/muscleawards/data/album/albumfr.php

Dark_Musings will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dark_Musings will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dark_Musings will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dark_Musings will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dark_Musings will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dark_Musings will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dark_Musings will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dark_Musings will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dark_Musings will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dark_Musings will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dark_Musings will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I don't want to beat this thing to death, but I don't want anyone else to get confused either.

Originally Posted by Kiwi_ View Post
    I meant read Serge's thread, not Bob's. Because the info you're pitching is incorrect.
    My information was accurate. It just has to be read correctly. Here's the part of my post that got misread:

Originally Posted by Dark_Musings View Post
    This allows one to lift slightly heavier weight per exercise with Bob's method as long as there is rest between exercises. With Serge's method there is no rest as far as I know... just one long series of sets until you're done with that muscle. I've not read yet how Bob recommends rest between exercises.
    It says time between "exercises." I think that got misread as "sets." Misreading it totally changes the meaning of the sentence. Of course there's rest between sets. I mentioned that both Bob's and Serge's methods had similar 30 second rests periods.

What I don't know right now is how long Bob recommends resting between "exercises." Meaning after doing squats how long would he want you to rest before starting in on leg presses and after that how long before going to leg extensions? (if he was using the exercises in Serge's program as an example). That's what the quote is saying.

With Serge you don't pause any longer between exercises than you do between sets, basically just until you get the next exercise set up, but then you jump right in. You just keep moving from one exercise to the next until the bodypart is finished. He wants the pump to be sustained as long as possible that way.

For quads this would mean do 8 sets of squats, then set up the leg press and do with 6 sets, then put that away and jump right in with 6 sets of leg extensions. Boom boom boom. Timewise it would be set rest, set rest, set rest, etc, until all 20 sets were done. It's done as one long series of sets. On quads the rests are longer than 30 seconds, but the point is the same.

As for the other matter, I can see where one would say Serge has 5 exercises for chest, but the program really treats chest as an upper and lower bodypart, which I think is how most bodybuilders see it. Presses and flyes for upper chest and presses and flyes for lower chest. Then pullovers to hit both parts at once. Pullovers do make it a third exercise for the two chest parts it's true. Quads definitely has three exercises.

However, the last two days all have 2 per. There's two for lats, two for rowing, two for hamstrings, two for front delt, two for side delt, two for biceps, two for triceps, and two for calves. The individual pairs of exercises are aimed at the individual bodyparts. He just didn't bother to separate all those categories, but the specific structure of the program is clearly 2 exercises per bodypart on those two days. I think on this one we just had semantic differences. I was looking at the specific muscle groups, and I think you were taking a more general muscle view. I prefer my interpretation, you prefer yours. No biggie.

Originally Posted by Kiwi_ View Post
    I'd like to think I helped him by guiding him in the right direction.
    I always appreciate help when I need it, but in this case I didn't.

Originally Posted by |ceman View Post
    At the very least you should try different programs to see what your body responds best to. But to tell someone that the only program that will work for them is one that worked for you is not right. Each person is different.
    Absolutely.
    Serge posted his intermediate program on page 9 of the old thread, which can be found here:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=972997

SergeFanNYC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SergeFanNYC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SergeFanNYC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SergeFanNYC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SergeFanNYC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SergeFanNYC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SergeFanNYC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SergeFanNYC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SergeFanNYC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SergeFanNYC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SergeFanNYC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Pro Serge Nubret View Post
    Of course it's very good some time to do some havy training, once every 2 or 3 months.

Serge Nubret
    Thank you Serge.

I want to be clear on this: When you say heavy training, do you mean 4-6 reps? Or 1 rep maxes? Plus, would you still do between 6 - 8 sets per exercises and rest the same?

And would this heavy training be for one week or just one day?

I ask for details because I want to do this correctly and not hurt my joints or ligaments. I am very afraid of tearing something going too heavy, especially after my friend hurt himself recently.

Originally Posted by SergeFanNYC View Post
    Thank you Serge.

I want to be clear on this: When you say heavy training, do you mean 4-6 reps? Or 1 rep maxes? Plus, would you still do between 6 - 8 sets per exercises and rest the same?

And would this heavy training be for one week or just one day?

I ask for details because I want to do this correctly and not hurt my joints or ligaments. I am very afraid of tearing something going too heavy, especially after my friend hurt himself recently.
    I don't try to do a lot of reps by set I just try to know how strong I became, and I don't do all my training like that. For exemple today I try to do back heavy, but that doesn't means I have to do leg biceps heavy too, maybe only next time. I try to do a max on bench press every, some time 3 months.

Serge Nubret

abrown926 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) abrown926 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) abrown926 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Serge,

When you say today you do back heavy, what exercise on back would you go heavy on? Would you do a maximum single?

Publican will become famous soon enough. (+50) Publican will become famous soon enough. (+50) Publican will become famous soon enough. (+50) Publican will become famous soon enough. (+50) Publican will become famous soon enough. (+50) Publican will become famous soon enough. (+50) Publican will become famous soon enough. (+50) Publican will become famous soon enough. (+50) Publican will become famous soon enough. (+50) Publican will become famous soon enough. (+50) Publican will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hello everyone here,

There's quite a good discussion going on about the Heavy low reps v's the Nubretization. Yea !

Put it this way : It feels 'safer' being a fat 300 lbs than a lean 200 lbs, you flex the big fat arm and say hey I've got a twenty inch arm...when in fact it's about 16 inch ripped !

The positive point is training is better than doing nothing it will always help unless you go way too heavy and sloppy form ending up with torn ligaments etc.

I'm doing the Nubret routines and I am very content with the results : Last August I had Fat 20 inch arms for a fat 315 lbs (144kg's), I'm down to about 122 kg's and going for 110kg's and even under to maybe 106kg's, I haven't lost strenght I just went under the bench press and did 18 x 100kg (220lbs) cold My brother Liam was there training his pecs (he has lost 10kg's in 2 months and is delighted with the Nubret workouts.

I don't want to be a 5 day bodybuilder every decade, I want the "BODY" now and for a good while !
    Last edited by Publican; 02-21-2009 at 09:11 AM.
    The truth is found only onstage!

Publican will become famous soon enough. (+50) Publican will become famous soon enough. (+50) Publican will become famous soon enough. (+50) Publican will become famous soon enough. (+50) Publican will become famous soon enough. (+50) Publican will become famous soon enough. (+50) Publican will become famous soon enough. (+50) Publican will become famous soon enough. (+50) Publican will become famous soon enough. (+50) Publican will become famous soon enough. (+50) Publican will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Another point : The Nubret workout plans avoids having to do cardio...
    Some people 'quite a few' like doing cardio, I don't. To get me to run you would need to 'flash' a gun. So, the 30 seconds between sets does me fine.
    I am still on the heavy side around 260 - 265 lbs for 6ft4 and running just pounds the skull bad.
    When Serge says the 'love' of the Bodybuilding lifestyle he means it. He never misses a workout, not many have this drive, it gets stronger with the 'good body'...
    The truth is found only onstage!

ss4vegeta1 is just really nice. (+1000) ss4vegeta1 is just really nice. (+1000) ss4vegeta1 is just really nice. (+1000) ss4vegeta1 is just really nice. (+1000) ss4vegeta1 is just really nice. (+1000) ss4vegeta1 is just really nice. (+1000) ss4vegeta1 is just really nice. (+1000) ss4vegeta1 is just really nice. (+1000) ss4vegeta1 is just really nice. (+1000) ss4vegeta1 is just really nice. (+1000) ss4vegeta1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Serge how many clients you have that you train to lose fat? Do you keep them in the same rep scheme? Couple of months ago I did 6x12 Squats resting 30sec Max. Damn that was intense. Going to give it a go again. I like your philosophy for "the pump". Cause it feels really good. But I like intensity too. We'll see how it goes. Something tells me I am going to use both but more volume to build strength/lose fat. Also one has to take into accountability with your plan they have less of a chance of getting injured. Can you please tell me if you still do your walking on the treadmill after your training. My friend had a old dvd of your training and we saw you and a women walking on a treadmill post workout. Thanks
    Distraction is an obstruction for the construction.

“The Korova milkbar sold milk-plus, milk plus vellocet or synthemesc or drencrom, which is what we were drinking. This would sharpen you up and make you ready for a bit of the old ultraviolence.”

Kakarot!

regmac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by WaterBlender View Post
    Hi guys, well it seems a thread can only get so big. the old thread is here:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=972997

Serge's training program is on page 9 of this thread, and for anyone new to serge's routine, we recommend you read through this thread as it will more than likely answer 95% percent of your question.

hopefully one of Serge's students, Ck24 Hcshao can provide a summary

anyways, let's get this started again.

This thread is for asking Serge Nubret bodybuilding questions, and it is highly recommend to read through the old thread first. also any question that have previously been answered by Serge will be answered by either myself, muscle pavel, and every other user that has been following Serge's routine and the old Serge thread

so then questions for Serge?
    OOOO you scared me I thought this was a sad news message. You know....Ben Weider, Steve Stone Karol...etc etc

Tommy1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tommy1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tommy1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tommy1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tommy1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tommy1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tommy1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tommy1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tommy1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tommy1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tommy1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey I haven't posted for a while, been quite busy.
    I have just made some videos with recent footage to show my progression on Serge's programme, I started making a video to promote the book 70 Years Young and the only way I can do that is to show the progression I have made using this programme and method.

Let me know what you think, constructive criticism is welcome, although I would prefer compliments of course :P

(Click on high quality (HQ) on the bottom right corner on the arrow button to see it better or go on my youtube page:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/VanDammage14

And click watch in high quality under the video..)

This one is showing me since I was in Paris with Serge to today ..

This video is posing 3 months after starting the programme and then 4 months after starting, the posing in the gym was taken today.
    Last edited by Tommy1988; 02-21-2009 at 02:58 PM.

Citenex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Citenex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Citenex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Citenex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Citenex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Citenex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Citenex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Citenex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Citenex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Citenex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Citenex is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Tommy1988 View Post
    I have just made some videos with recent footage to show my progression on Serge's programme, I started making a video to promote the book 70 Years Young and the only way I can do that is to show the progression I have made using this programme and method.

Let me know what you think, constructive criticism is welcome, although I would prefer compliments of course :P

(Click on high quality (HQ) on the bottom right corner on the arrow button to see it better or go on my youtube page:

This video is posing 3 months after starting the programme and then 4 months after starting, the posing in the gym was taken today.
    Wow, amazing progress!

zzlxxlzz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zzlxxlzz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zzlxxlzz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zzlxxlzz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zzlxxlzz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zzlxxlzz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hi serge i'm really impressed with your program , normal i often do 6-8 reps per set and now i begin to star with your program but i feel 6 sets for a exercise is so hard for beginer , can you suggest number of sets for begining this program ?

JpRus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JpRus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JpRus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JpRus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JpRus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JpRus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JpRus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JpRus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JpRus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JpRus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JpRus has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Dear Serge.

Do you answer what type of cycles did you run during your peak?

pandaemon666 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaemon666 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaemon666 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaemon666 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaemon666 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaemon666 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaemon666 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaemon666 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaemon666 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaemon666 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaemon666 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hey Serge!

i began training 7 months ago and like many begginers i let my ego get the best of me and sturned down starting strength and instead did a split for 6 wasted months without making any gains and losing little fat.

it's only in the past one month after switching to a full body routine that i've made sudden great gains in strength and definition as well as losing a considerable amount of fat, although one month in i'm still short of my strength goals of benching 1.2 times my bodyweight, squatting 1.5 times my bodyweight and deadlifting 1.5 times my bodyweight.

my question is how strong would you say i need to be in order to get the full benifit of your program?

also, do you feel that i might be jeaprodising my muscle gains by doing intense cardio for half an hour after doing weights, then spending 20 minutes walking back home and only getting my protein shake then? (50 mins after finishing lifting weights)?

also, where can i get information about the kind of diet you follow alongside your program?

thanks a lot!
    Last edited by pandaemon666; 02-21-2009 at 09:45 PM.

Originally Posted by abrown926 View Post
    Serge,

When you say today you do back heavy, what exercise on back would you go heavy on? Would you do a maximum single?
    Every one. A maximum single only on bench press and squat.

Serge Nubret

Originally Posted by ss4vegeta1 View Post
    Serge how many clients you have that you train to lose fat? Do you keep them in the same rep scheme? Couple of months ago I did 6x12 Squats resting 30sec Max. Damn that was intense. Going to give it a go again. I like your philosophy for "the pump". Cause it feels really good. But I like intensity too. We'll see how it goes. Something tells me I am going to use both but more volume to build strength/lose fat. Also one has to take into accountability with your plan they have less of a chance of getting injured. Can you please tell me if you still do your walking on the treadmill after your training. My friend had a old dvd of your training and we saw you and a women walking on a treadmill post workout. Thanks
    All my client train in the same way. If you have a lot of fat to lose, for your mind it's better to do more cardio, because when you train my way, your weight maybe won't move a lot, as are gaining muscle at the same time, but that is only if you have a weak mind.
    The day that your freind so a video of me on the treadmill it's maybe the only day I went on it.

Serge Nubret

Originally Posted by Tommy1988 View Post

That's good Tommy, nice shape, good poser, just need to put some more muscle, I am very proud of you.

Next April and May I will be in England to promote my book, can you beleive that you are only of a fews who has the chance to read my book "70 YEARS YOUG" already.

Serge Nubret

Originally Posted by zzlxxlzz View Post
    hi serge i'm really impressed with your program , normal i often do 6-8 reps per set and now i begin to star with your program but i feel 6 sets for a exercise is so hard for beginer , can you suggest number of sets for begining this program ?
    A fews posts before I said what a biginner could do. Start by 3 sets, then 4...5...6.But with the same resting time.

Serge Nubret

Originally Posted by pandaemon666 View Post
    Hey Serge!

i began training 7 months ago and like many begginers i let my ego get the best of me and sturned down starting strength and instead did a split for 6 wasted months without making any gains and losing little fat.

it's only in the past one month after switching to a full body routine that i've made sudden great gains in strength and definition as well as losing a considerable amount of fat, although one month in i'm still short of my strength goals of benching 1.2 times my bodyweight, squatting 1.5 times my bodyweight and deadlifting 1.5 times my bodyweight.

my question is how strong would you say i need to be in order to get the full benifit of your program?

also, do you feel that i might be jeaprodising my muscle gains by doing intense cardio for half an hour after doing weights, then spending 20 minutes walking back home and only getting my protein shake then? (50 mins after finishing lifting weights)?

also, where can i get information about the kind of diet you follow alongside your program?

thanks a lot!
    If you do my training program exactly as I descrub it you don't need to do cardio, so you save time both way.
    You will get stronger and stronger by doing my program, just be patient.
    Eat a lot of meat.
    Serge Nubret

JpRus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JpRus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JpRus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JpRus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JpRus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JpRus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JpRus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JpRus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JpRus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JpRus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JpRus has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    If you do my training program exactly as I descrub it you don't need to do cardio, so you save time both way.
    You will get stronger and stronger by doing my program, just be patient.
    Eat a lot of meat.
    Serge Nubret
    Where can I get this training program?

ANARKY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ANARKY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ANARKY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ANARKY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ANARKY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ANARKY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ANARKY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ANARKY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ANARKY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ANARKY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ANARKY is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Remember guys if your burning fat like no tomorrow on Serges program once you get to the level of fat loss you want your going to have to start eating even more or else it will cut into your muscle gains.

zzlxxlzz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zzlxxlzz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zzlxxlzz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zzlxxlzz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zzlxxlzz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zzlxxlzz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    A fews posts before I said what a biginner could do. Start by 3 sets, then 4...5...6.But with the same resting time.

Serge Nubret
    thanks bro

davemb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

re book

hi serge,
    will you let us know on this forum where you will be promoting your book in england?
    if it's a reasonable driving distance i'd like to see you and purchase a book from you.

Test-Daddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Test-Daddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Test-Daddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Test-Daddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi,
    Can someone point me towards a post or thread that outlines Serge's method? I've been sifting through this long thread but have not found it. Although I have gotten the general idea. thanks!

TVbuster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TVbuster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TVbuster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TVbuster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TVbuster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TVbuster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TVbuster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Test-Daddy View Post
    Hi,
    Can someone point me towards a post or thread that outlines Serge's method? I've been sifting through this long thread but have not found it. Although I have gotten the general idea. thanks!
    I believe it's on page 9 of the original thread. (There are two threads and this is the second one)

Closed Thread
Page 80 of 116 FirstFirst ... 30 70 78 79 80 81 82 90 ... LastLast