Fatpaddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fatpaddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fatpaddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fatpaddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fatpaddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fatpaddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fatpaddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fatpaddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fatpaddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fatpaddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Counting Cals Where to get info

Hi all

I use fitday.com for counting my cals as i find the layout east. However some of their food information seems to be miles off. 80% of my food on it is customer and the info is gotten from the labels on food.

However some foods come for the butchers and dont have labels.

How accurate is nutritiondata.self.com/for its information?

For instance

nutritiondata.self.com/facts/pork-products/2203/2

I just want to make sure that im getting the right info here.

P.S please dont same change to myfitnesspal...im using fitday for a while now and like it.

sorry i cant post links either!

Cheers

Fatpaddy
    Dreams are prey and should be hunted, stalked, decapated, and devoured. And when you've sucked the last bit of marrow from the bones, mount the head on a wall, enjoy it for a moment and begin planning your next hunt.

Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    4. Buy a kitchen scale and weigh everything that you eat.
    5. Count calories using a site like MyFitnessPal. Here's how to count properly.

Fatpaddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fatpaddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fatpaddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fatpaddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fatpaddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fatpaddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fatpaddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fatpaddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fatpaddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fatpaddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have a kitchen scales. I weight everything. I know how to count.

My problem is how do i know whats in 200g of pork which doesnt have a label on it??? where do i get this info from?
    Dreams are prey and should be hunted, stalked, decapated, and devoured. And when you've sucked the last bit of marrow from the bones, mount the head on a wall, enjoy it for a moment and begin planning your next hunt.

cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Fatpaddy View Post
    I have a kitchen scales. I weight everything. I know how to count.

My problem is how do i know whats in 200g of pork which doesnt have a label on it??? where do i get this info from?
    If you know the particular cut that you have, you should be able to find it on nutritionselfdata. Raw and cooked cal info is usually available. I refer to that website often to dbl check mfp entries.

Originally Posted by cnh57811 View Post
    If you know the particular cut that you have, you should be able to find it on nutritionselfdata. Raw and cooked cal info is usually available. I refer to that website often to dbl check mfp entries.
    Cheers man.

Was just checking that the info on it is accurate!!