Page 46 of 109 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,380 of 3266
    GetBIGorDIE45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey Guys, I need your thoughts. I've had my eyes on this thread and now i have the bread to finally afford a rack
    I've narrowed it down to Two.. .... POWERTEC RACK (WB-PR11) Or... .... the one on Amazon for $259 By Nybarbells (sorry, wont let me post the Link)

Is The PowerTec rack that much better and worth the extra cash or Should i just get the cheaper one on Amazon??

.. Your thoughts please, Much apreciated. Thanks

Squats49 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Squats49 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Squats49 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Squats49 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Squats49 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Squats49 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Squats49 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Squats49 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Squats49 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Squats49 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Squats49 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by GetBIGorDIE45 View Post
    Hey Guys, I need your thoughts. I've had my eyes on this thread and now i have the bread to finally afford a rack
    I've narrowed it down to Two.. .... POWERTEC RACK (WB-PR11) Or... .... the one on Amazon for $259 By Nybarbells (sorry, wont let me post the Link)

Is The PowerTec rack that much better and worth the extra cash or Should i just get the cheaper one on Amazon??

Do you have access to Craigslist? You don't sound that sold on either I'd see what I can get used

GetBIGorDIE45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Squats49 View Post
    Do you have access to Craigslist? You don't sound that sold on either I'd see what I can get used
    Yeah bro, Im on craigslist 24/7 i cant find anything in my area. And if i do they are way over priced.

Andrew_WOT is just really nice. (+1000) Andrew_WOT is just really nice. (+1000) Andrew_WOT is just really nice. (+1000) Andrew_WOT is just really nice. (+1000) Andrew_WOT is just really nice. (+1000) Andrew_WOT is just really nice. (+1000) Andrew_WOT is just really nice. (+1000) Andrew_WOT is just really nice. (+1000) Andrew_WOT is just really nice. (+1000) Andrew_WOT is just really nice. (+1000) Andrew_WOT is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by GetBIGorDIE45 View Post

Powertec is a safer bet, NYBB quality is all over the place.

Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Andrew_WOT View Post
    Powertec is a safer bet, NYBB quality is all over the place.

Powertec is also a more recognizable name, so it'll be much easier to sell if you stop working out, have to move into a smaller house/apartment, or decide to upgrade.
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

"An adult male weighs at least 200 pounds." - Mark Rippetoe

▪█──█▪ Equipment Crew #44 ▪█──█▪

||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #11 ||---||

DubSilky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DubSilky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DubSilky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DubSilky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DubSilky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DubSilky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DubSilky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DubSilky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DubSilky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DubSilky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DubSilky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I've got 600-800 bucks to blow on a rack. Currently have a powerline that was great when I started lifting but...

What should I get? Been trying to decide for 2 weeks but can't decide

Do not need lat/pulley attachments.

Aussieguy101 is just really nice. (+1000) Aussieguy101 is just really nice. (+1000) Aussieguy101 is just really nice. (+1000) Aussieguy101 is just really nice. (+1000) Aussieguy101 is just really nice. (+1000) Aussieguy101 is just really nice. (+1000) Aussieguy101 is just really nice. (+1000) Aussieguy101 is just really nice. (+1000) Aussieguy101 is just really nice. (+1000) Aussieguy101 is just really nice. (+1000) Aussieguy101 is just really nice. (+1000)
    This is just a wrong name for a company, Beaverfit

Their cage looks good

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXpG3...layer_embedded

Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DubSilky View Post
    I've got 600-800 bucks to blow on a rack. Currently have a powerline that was great when I started lifting but...

What should I get? Been trying to decide for 2 weeks but can't decide

Do not need lat/pulley attachments.

I'd keep saving for a little while longer. The vast majority of non-commercial racks in that $600-800 range don't appear to offer much (if anything) in the way of functional improvements over your Powerline. Personally, I'd hold off until I had at least $1k before I started shopping for a brand new rack, but I'd continue to keep an eye on CL for a good deal on a used higher-end model.
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Registered User RussShackleford's Avatar
    RussShackleford has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RussShackleford has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RussShackleford has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RussShackleford has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RussShackleford has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RussShackleford has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey everybody, just wanted to say first off, thanks Jimbo and everyone who's posted in this thread the last couple of years. I started lurking around here a few days ago because I'm in the market for a new rack, and this thread was by far the greatest source of information I found on the subject anywhere. I almost pulled the trigger on this one, but decided it was a bit out of my price range. I just wanted to drop this link here in case anybody in the Kansas City area was looking.

http ://kansascity.craigslist.org/spo/3471724845.html (remove space after http to view link. Not enough posts to put links here yet)

It's a Tuff Stuff RPR-265, lightly used, for $500. Seems like a good deal. It was posted early this morning so hopefully it's still there.

Thanks everyone for all the great information.

RussShackleford has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RussShackleford has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RussShackleford has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RussShackleford has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RussShackleford has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RussShackleford has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just picked up an older Tuff Stuff rack today that I found on Craigslist. I'm not entirely sure what the model is, but it seems pretty beefy, and it's in great shape, except for a few minor cosmetic flaws. The guy sold me the rack and a Body-Solid multi-position bench for $245. The bench doesn't seem like the highest quality piece of equipment I've ever seen, but for the price I paid, I can't complain.

Anybody have any insight as to the quality (or lack thereof) of the bench? I've attached a few photos.
    Attached Images

RL Erik 'Iwhspr Fe comes' matrix563's Avatar
    matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    so the rack and bench were $245 total? you got a pretty good deal then, better than the $500 originally listed.
    ▪█───────█▪ Equipment Crew #46 ▪█───────█▪
    ▪█───────█▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #21 ▪█───────█▪
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #33 ||---||

~ 5th dimensional being ~

That was actually a different rack. I'd been watching Craigslist in my area pretty intently for the last week or so, but there was absolutely nothing. Yesterday I decided to expand my search; the $500 Tuff Stuff RPR-265 I mentioned earlier was being sold by a guy out of KC. As I said, I nearly pulled the trigger, but with my phone in hand ready to dial the number, I decided to hold out and see if I couldn't find a better deal. Literally a few seconds afterwards, I checked the Tulsa Craigslist (I live approx. halfway between Tulsa and KC, so those were the two obvious places to check) which is where I found the one I ended up purchasing. I had to drive a couple hours to get it, but considering that I was seriously contemplating buying the entry level TDS rack from NYBB for about $400 after shipping, it was well worth it.

percjester has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) percjester has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) percjester has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) percjester has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) percjester has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) percjester has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) percjester has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) percjester has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) percjester has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) percjester has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking Ordered the Dark Horse today!

After reading GarageIron's review, I took the plunge and ordered the Dark Horse today!
    Ecclesiastes 9:10
    "Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might..."

brucedelaney is a name known to all. (+5000) brucedelaney is a name known to all. (+5000) brucedelaney is a name known to all. (+5000) brucedelaney is a name known to all. (+5000) brucedelaney is a name known to all. (+5000) brucedelaney is a name known to all. (+5000) brucedelaney is a name known to all. (+5000) brucedelaney is a name known to all. (+5000) brucedelaney is a name known to all. (+5000) brucedelaney is a name known to all. (+5000) brucedelaney is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by RussShackleford View Post
    Just picked up an older Tuff Stuff rack today that I found on Craigslist. I'm not entirely sure what the model is, but it seems pretty beefy, and it's in great shape, except for a few minor cosmetic flaws. The guy sold me the rack and a Body-Solid multi-position bench for $245. The bench doesn't seem like the highest quality piece of equipment I've ever seen, but for the price I paid, I can't complain.

Anybody have any insight as to the quality (or lack thereof) of the bench? I've attached a few photos.
    If I'm seeing it correctly that's an older Body Solid FID30 Bench... Not a terrible bench, has decent set of pads on it. It used to sell for $299 to $329 brand new. Getting a Rack and that bench for that price, you got a great deal.

Pelipe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pelipe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pelipe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pelipe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pelipe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pelipe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pelipe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pelipe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pelipe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pelipe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pelipe is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by percjester View Post
    After reading GarageIron's review, I took the plunge and ordered the Dark Horse today!
    I ordered one a week ago. Did they tell u how long it woUld take?
    PT, DPT
    Doctor of Physical Therapy
    Certified manual therapist

Heisenberg123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Heisenberg123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Heisenberg123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Heisenberg123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Heisenberg123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Heisenberg123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Heisenberg123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Heisenberg123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Heisenberg123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Heisenberg123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Heisenberg123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Noob question, but I just put together my first power rack (bodycraft 430). I put the bar handles (or whatever they are called) on the inside, for squating. What if I want to do an overhead press with the bar, though? What do most people usually do? Get two racks, on with the handles inside and one outside? Or do you walk the bar out from the inside to the outside? I'm too tall to do it inside the rack.

StephanBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) StephanBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) StephanBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) StephanBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) StephanBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) StephanBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) StephanBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) StephanBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) StephanBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) StephanBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) StephanBB will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Pelipe View Post
    I ordered one Friday night and was told I'd receive shipping info beginning of the week and take delivery the same week. According to Sorinex they have a bunch of them in stock ready to ship (assuming you didn't make any modifications). Their website also says it will ship in 2-3 days.

I called my order in on phone with Ben Smith at Sorinex. Did you order online of phone?

Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Heisenberg123 View Post
    Noob question, but I just put together my first power rack (bodycraft 430). I put the bar handles (or whatever they are called) on the inside, for squating. What if I want to do an overhead press with the bar, though? What do most people usually do? Get two racks, on with the handles inside and one outside? Or do you walk the bar out from the inside to the outside? I'm too tall to do it inside the rack.

This is one of the problems with the shorter racks and there isn't much that can be done, especially with the Bodycraft cage. The F430 has safeties and jhooks that wrap around the uprights making them impractical to remove. Most racks have some sort of design that allows the hardware to be completely taken off quickly. On one of those racks, a powertec for example, you could take the jhooks off and put them on the outside of the uprights. There aren't any safeties, but at least you can do the exercise. The F430 doesn't lend itself to that.

I had one for a couple of years and I was able do them in the rack by spreading my legs out as wide as they would go (they were touching the side floor supports). Toward the end of the time I owned it, I was considering getting some sort of minimal half rack to do overhead presses on, but I ended up getting a different rack that I can work in. You could also get a 90 degree utility bench or use your FID in the 90 degree position to do seating presses.

You could also get an extra set of jhooks and put them to the outside....although that's rather extreme because they cost $50 and that would be the only thing you'd use them for....plus they'd always be on the rack. Just an idea though, depends on how much you like the exercise. I would recommend getting an extra set of the jhooks for that rack anyway....just to give you the flexibility of using the front and the rear uprights, regardless of whether you orient them to the outside or the inside.

That is a great rack though, don't let me scare you off. I saw in the CL thread that you just picked it up and you did get a great deal. That is the one issue that is complicated with it though, otherwise I absolutely loved the F430. I only got rid of it because I landed a commercial cage.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #4 ▪█─────█▪

Ivanko Crew #9
    York Barbell Crew #13

Heisenberg123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Heisenberg123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Heisenberg123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Heisenberg123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Heisenberg123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Heisenberg123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Heisenberg123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Heisenberg123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Heisenberg123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Heisenberg123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Heisenberg123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks. I was really happy with the purchase.

Plan is to try and do overhead work without the rack. I have 50 pound dumbbells, or I could use a bar outside the rack and clean it up to my shoulders. Not like I am going to be overhead pressing 300. If I hit a point where I need the extra hooks, I'll buy an extra set and figure out a way to keep two on the rail without interfering with each other.

Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks. I was really happy with the purchase.

Plan is to try and do overhead work without the rack. I have 50 pound dumbbells, or I could use a bar outside the rack and clean it up to my shoulders. Not like I am going to be overhead pressing 300. If I hit a point where I need the extra hooks, I'll buy an extra set and figure out a way to keep two on the rail without interfering with each other.

Cleaning the bar is a workable plan for the time being, its certainly been done time and time again for decades.

If you're planning on keeping this rack, I would really encourage you to get the hooks and the dip bars. Last time I checked, that would run you about $80. The downside of the rack is that you can't take the hardware off. There are plenty of setups that would be easier if you could work off the front uprights, if you've planned ahead and have them in place....you'll be more satisfied and you'll never think about the $50 you spent. If you have 2 barbells, you don't need to buy the dip bars, because you can use them in the cage across the safeties. If not, I'd consider them. They're fine for dips, the only downside being they're thin (can be fixed with PVC) and they don't angle. For $30, they're not a bad addition, especially since you got a great deal on the cage.

I think that cage goes for $600-$700.....so you got a great deal and its a quality piece of equipment. I wonder about their longevity in the market though at that price point. There are so many options available now for commercial grade (essentially) cages at around a thousand dollars....I would have a hard time recommending anyone buy a Bodycraft when they could save up another $300 or so and get a Sorinex Dark Horse (commercial grade cage with attached plate storage).

Anyway, just some thoughts...like I said, I had the rack for a couple of years and loved it. I bought the extra hooks immediately and never regretted it. I always recommend people just go ahead and invest in them if they're going to keep the rack because of the lack of flexibility with the one set of fixed jhooks.
    Last edited by Keetman; 12-30-2012 at 11:01 AM.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #4 ▪█─────█▪

Ivanko Crew #9
    York Barbell Crew #13

Pelipe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pelipe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pelipe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pelipe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pelipe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pelipe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pelipe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pelipe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pelipe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pelipe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pelipe is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by StephanBB View Post
    I ordered one Friday night and was told I'd receive shipping info beginning of the week and take delivery the same week. According to Sorinex they have a bunch of them in stock ready to ship (assuming you didn't make any modifications). Their website also says it will ship in 2-3 days.

I called my order in on phone with Ben Smith at Sorinex. Did you order online of phone?
    Thanks for the info
    I ordered online I will call tomorrow. Anyone know what time they open?
    PT, DPT

Good point. I plan on keeping the rack a while. Might as well buy the upgrades.

Ha. Think I had about 75 posts and no rep power, then I think I got 10 for my Craigslist post. Nice.

This is just me thinking out loud and if it is a stupid just tell me, but is there anything wrong with just buying two long ass bolts (unthreaded if possible), sticking them into the holes in my rail, and doing overhead work outside the cage? At some basic level, that's really all the proper J-hooks do and costs 1/100th of the price. Anyone ever tried this? Did it result in an epic fail?

rthawker is a name known to all. (+5000) rthawker is a name known to all. (+5000) rthawker is a name known to all. (+5000) rthawker is a name known to all. (+5000) rthawker is a name known to all. (+5000) rthawker is a name known to all. (+5000) rthawker is a name known to all. (+5000) rthawker is a name known to all. (+5000) rthawker is a name known to all. (+5000) rthawker is a name known to all. (+5000) rthawker is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ha. Think I had about 75 posts and no rep power, then I think I got 10 for my Craigslist post. Nice.

This is just me thinking out loud and if it is a stupid just tell me, but is there anything wrong with just buying two long ass bolts (unthreaded if possible), sticking them into the holes in my rail, and doing overhead work outside the cage? At some basic level, that's really all the proper J-hooks do and costs 1/100th of the price. Anyone ever tried this? Did it result in an epic fail?
    Ripp uses bolts as his j hooks for his power racks.

More pics here as well as plans.
    http://startingstrength.com/index.php/site/equipment
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #52 ▪█─────█▪
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #5 []---[]

There's really no rhyme or reason to giving/receiving reps. I can't speak for anyone else, but I rep people because they bought something I think is cool, got a good deal on CL, said something that made me chuckle, said something that I agree with, or just because I'm in a good mood and feel like spreading them around.

Then there's the holiday reps, thank you reps, reciprocal reps, welcome reps...

hulked will become famous soon enough. (+50) hulked will become famous soon enough. (+50) hulked will become famous soon enough. (+50) hulked will become famous soon enough. (+50) hulked will become famous soon enough. (+50) hulked will become famous soon enough. (+50) hulked will become famous soon enough. (+50) hulked will become famous soon enough. (+50) hulked will become famous soon enough. (+50) hulked will become famous soon enough. (+50) hulked will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    As Tthawker mentioned, you can get the complete plan with the dimentions of all the pieces for RIP's power rack... But in terms of an epic fail, the questions is more about the safeties. You might need a lengthier spotter arm to ditch the bar or consider doing seated presses? Since you mentioned that you have DB's, why not continue to use them for the standing overhead presses alone?
    ()---() York Barbell Club #24 ()---()

Still working into my plan. Was just wondering if it was an option. Looks like the answer is yes. Thanks.

First time squatting with an actual bar today (was bowflexing before). I am not as strong as I thought I was! My legs feel tired from a previous workout so I just took it easy and practiced form but it looks like my 5 rep max squat with good form is under 250. I can probably almost bench more than I squat. Maybe it's just cause I'm tired and need to rest. Anyways, focused on improvement and doing things right from now on.

Thanks for the info
    I ordered online I will call tomorrow. Anyone know what time they open?

Spoke to Dan at sorinex. He said that they received a lot of orders and are back ordered on the dark horse and would call me back to let me know when my order would be shipped. Said it might not be until next week. I waited until 1:00 for Dan to call me back, then I called sorinex. Dan was out of the office. I spoke to Jeff and he said my order would ship out Wed or Thursday and I would receive by end of the week. Crossing my fingers. I already sold my smith machine. My work outs will have to consist of dumbbell work until it comes
    PT, DPT

percjester has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) percjester has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) percjester has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) percjester has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) percjester has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) percjester has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) percjester has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) percjester has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) percjester has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) percjester has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    No, I didn't get a time frame... it still had the quick-ship icon on their site though.
    Ecclesiastes 9:10
    "Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might..."

StephanBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) StephanBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) StephanBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) StephanBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) StephanBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) StephanBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) StephanBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) StephanBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) StephanBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) StephanBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) StephanBB will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Spoke to Dan at sorinex. He said that they received a lot of orders and are back ordered on the dark horse...
    Doesn't come as a huge surprise! Folks are ordering these up left and right. Nice to see the turn around on them is quick...