BigG0rilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigG0rilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigG0rilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigG0rilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigG0rilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigG0rilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigG0rilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigG0rilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigG0rilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigG0rilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigG0rilla is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Help me lose my lower belly..

Hi guys..
    First of all my stats:
    Weight 155lbs
    Height 176cm
    Age 17

I have always wanted that 6pack everyone was posing with.. Last summer i went from 167lbs to 155lbs just by doing a deficit.. 1800 cals.. I lost too rapidly but my fat remained almost the same.. The only difference was that my upper abs got visible if i pulled away the fat...

Long story short: i have bulked for 2 month.. Gained 3kg.. I know this is not enuff.. But i wanna feel comfortable.. I have pretty good muscles compared to guys in my class.. I am happy with that...

I tried regular deficit of 500-700 mainly carbs and almost no proteins.. Only from 2-3 eggs a day.. I had no knowledge beore i signed to this site...

Should i try zig zagging? I dont have much to lose actually.. I am so close to my goal and i dont wanna bulk atm due to mu lower abs is aaaaalmost visible if i flex and squeeze enough and pull away the fat..

Please someone help me..

Currently eating 2k calorie(-500) and doiing PHAT which is really tiring..

Txx

EDIT!!:

My macros will be as following:

Protein 200g
    Carbs: 200g
    Fat: 40-50g

My friend said that 200g+ of carbs are "eating" the abs so they will never show if I eat above 200g... he eats 150g carbs 250g proteins.

Will probably keep following PHAT, but because of its volume which makes me almost puke(i feel the gulp in my throat lol).. I will switch to a 6 day split(Chest and arms.. Back and shoulders.. Legs..) twice per week. Idk if I should do 2 or 3 exercises per muscle group.

BELOW are the pics..

I hate my chest: I work it out a lot but its like a bulk and not spread with a nice form.. When I flex it is very bulky and on the top of my chest, and it is very big looked from the side.. I have a little fat on it, but I hate its form.. :/

Please take time to look at all the pictures below. How many weeks is reasonable? 8-16weeks?

WTF: max 6 pics? I had more..
    Attached Images
    Last edited by BigG0rilla; 12-30-2012 at 04:02 PM.
    The resistance that you fight physically in the gym,
    and the resistance that you fight in life can only build a strong character.

- Arnold Schwarzenegger

matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Why weren't you eating protein? You probably didn't look much different because you lost as much LBM as fat.
    R.I.P urukhai29, sentinel3, AncientYouth.

"Eating chips and cookies and drinking soda is just like wandering through life. These are the agents of a purposeless existence. Avocados, turkey burgers, brown rice and eggs etc are the agents of a purposeful existence." - orderoutofchaos, The Internet, 2014

2 Kings 2:23-24

Thrqne will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thrqne will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thrqne will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thrqne will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thrqne will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thrqne will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thrqne will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thrqne will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thrqne will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thrqne will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thrqne will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You say you been eating almost no protein, which is very dumb if trying to get any gains. What does your current macros look like, what is your current bodyfat, and what does your lifting routine look like? If your macros are not in check you are going to have a real problem seeing your abs because like people say all the time, "Abs are made in the Kitchen".

Also remember you are only 17, so don't kill yourself if you have problems making gains. Also post a picture!
    My Weight Loss Journey:
    Started On Feb 2012: 310 Pounds

BigG0rilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigG0rilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigG0rilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigG0rilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigG0rilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigG0rilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigG0rilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigG0rilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigG0rilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigG0rilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigG0rilla is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Thrqne View Post
    You say you been eating almost no protein, which is very dumb if trying to get any gains. What does your current macros look like, what is your current bodyfat, and what does your lifting routine look like? If your macros are not in check you are going to have a real problem seeing your abs because like people say all the time, "Abs are made in the Kitchen".

Also remember you are only 17, so don't kill yourself if you have problems making gains. Also post a picture!
    I had no knowledge about macros before summer.. I started tracking in august and noticed that my protein intake was about 40g which is too low.. Yeh i lost lots of LBM i noticed but i kinda gained it back now.. Current protein intake is 100-150g .. I try to eat atleast 100. I dont manage to hit 100 without 1 scoop of whey... I need to eat more fish, chicken..
    Fat is about 60g and the rest is carbs
    I am on my phone so i cant post pic but i will .. Sorry..

I am following PHAT atm. I am still pretty confused about carbs.. They make us fat even though we dont go over maintaince right? Atleast we wont burn the fat.. We remain the same? Or..?

- Arnold Schwarzenegger

matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by BigG0rilla View Post
    I am following PHAT atm. I am still pretty confused about carbs.. They make us fat even though we dont go over maintaince right? Atleast we wont burn the fat.. We remain the same? Or..?
    The short answer, no. Carbs are good, they give us energy. Nothing really matters outside of total energy balance.

"Eating chips and cookies and drinking soda is just like wandering through life. These are the agents of a purposeless existence. Avocados, turkey burgers, brown rice and eggs etc are the agents of a purposeful existence." - orderoutofchaos, The Internet, 2014

Originally Posted by matman1813 View Post
    The short answer, no. Carbs are good, they give us energy. Nothing really matters outside of total energy balance.
    I appreciate ur answers man.. Thanks.. But i ave read many articles saying tht the total calorie amount doesnt really matters.. Idk.. I will try to do a deficit with lots of proteins and reevaluate when i stall thx.

- Arnold Schwarzenegger

I appreciate ur answers man.. Thanks.. But i ave read many articles saying tht the total calorie amount doesnt really matters.. Idk.. I will try to do a deficit with lots of proteins and reevaluate when i stall thx.

Basically carbs increase the levels of circulating insulin. Insulin does cause your body to store fat, this is why people believe carbs make you fat. However, this is only in the short term. Our bodies go through cycles of storing fat (after a meal) and releasing fat from stores (between meals when we need energy) many times a day. It doesn't matter if those meals have carbs, the people who try to slam carbs fail to mention that many protein sources are more insulinogenic than carbs. So by their thinking you should also cut protein out because it will make you fat, but it doesn't. Because long term energy balance is what matters, if you need the energy that was stored as fat from a previous meal (which you will if you are in a caloric deficit), your body will take the fat right back out.

Basically carbs increase the levels of circulating insulin. Insulin does cause your body to store fat, this is why people believe carbs make you fat. However, this is only in the short term. Our bodies go through cycles of storing fat (after a meal) and releasing fat from stores (between meals when we need energy) many times a day. It doesn't matter if those meals have carbs, the people who try to slam carbs fail to mention that many protein sources are more insulinogenic than carbs. So by their thinking you should also cut protein out because it will make you fat, but it doesn't. Because long term energy balance is what matters, if you need the energy that was stored as fat from a previous meal (which you will if you are in a caloric deficit), your body will take the fat right back out.
    Alright thx. Should I do cardio after a lifting sessions to burn more fat? Or is that bull****?

- Arnold Schwarzenegger

Carido is good for increasing your caloric deficit and improving heart health and performance. 15 minutes high intensity post workout is plenty.

dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    But i ave read many articles saying tht the total calorie amount doesnt really matters..
    Anything that says that is wrong.

BUMP

PICS and macros added. Please help me out.

And thanks to everyone above trying to help me. May need a bit more detailed help with program and macro.. please check the pictures for details and please estimate my BF..

- Arnold Schwarzenegger

bump

- Arnold Schwarzenegger

cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Carido is good for increasing your caloric deficit and improving heart health and performance. 15 minutes high intensity post workout is plenty.
    Originally Posted by dmacdonal9 View Post
    Anything that says that is wrong.
    bump
    What are you bumping for? You were given solid advice already.

Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    time to bulk man, you honestly look emaciated.

3300 calories
    160g protein
    70g fat
    the rest carbs, adjust from there.
    There is always someone less fortunate, with real hunger, with real adversity, who made something of themselves. What is your excuse?

Originally Posted by cnh57811 View Post
    What are you bumping for? You were given solid advice already.
    I was bumping cuz of pics

- Arnold Schwarzenegger

Originally Posted by Serpentarius View Post
    time to bulk man, you honestly look emaciated.

3300 calories
    160g protein
    70g fat
    the rest carbs, adjust from there.
    I know i must bulk, but man I really dont feel comfortable with my current love handles.. I wanna see my abs then clean bulk from there

- Arnold Schwarzenegger