ajyous has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Creatine best time to take?

When is the best time to take 5g micronized creatine powder doze? before/after workout? or in the middle of trainning?

Virus and BS Free Jeff the Repper's Avatar
    Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Makes no difference when you take creatine, any time of the day whenever it is the simplest for you. Don't try to overthink it, it is very simple. there are a ton of threads on this do a search.

check out this thread as well:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=132306613
    BS and Virus free

fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Jeff the Repper View Post
    Makes no difference when you take creatine, any time of the day whenever it is the simplest for you. Don't try to overthink it, it is very simple. there are a ton of threads on this do a search.

check out this thread as well:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=132306613
    This.

If you don't use a pre-training formula with an adequate dose, then throw it in your post-training shake for convenience and have your solid meal 30-45min later.
    Don't over-think it.
    Focus, concentrate, lift, rest adequately, repeat. No talking.

The only way you will get smarter is by playing a smarter opponent.
    The only way you will get stronger is by training with a stronger partner.

If you need to grunt while moving some heavy ass weight in the gym, go for it. I probably can't hear you anyway since I have some Black Sabbath turned to 11 in my ears.

But grunting in the locker room, especially from behind a stall door, is just fooking disturbing. Please refrain.

Must Unify Korea 나는 한국 통합 KimJong-il's Avatar
    KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It doesnt really matter, but I prefer taking it pre-workout just so I get a sense of comfort going into the gym knowing I took something.
    Supreme Leader of Thermolife

의 최고 지도자 Thermolife

Virus and BS Free Jeff the Repper's Avatar
    Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Talking

Originally Posted by KimJong-il View Post
    It doesnt really matter, but I prefer taking it pre-workout just so I get a sense of comfort going into the gym knowing I took something.
    I like to kiss my kids and pat my dog for the same reason. I used to take my blanket with me too, then I started wearing it on my head and it started a whole new fad, and for that I am so sorry.
    BS and Virus free

Must Unify Korea 나는 한국 통합 KimJong-il's Avatar
    KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Jeff the Repper View Post
    I like to kiss my kids and pat my dog for the same reason. I used to take my blanket with me too, then I started wearing it on my head and it started a whole new fad, and for that I am so sorry.
    Wow...lol
    Supreme Leader of Thermolife

의 최고 지도자 Thermolife

Slackadjuster is just really nice. (+1000) Slackadjuster is just really nice. (+1000) Slackadjuster is just really nice. (+1000) Slackadjuster is just really nice. (+1000) Slackadjuster is just really nice. (+1000) Slackadjuster is just really nice. (+1000) Slackadjuster is just really nice. (+1000) Slackadjuster is just really nice. (+1000) Slackadjuster is just really nice. (+1000) Slackadjuster is just really nice. (+1000) Slackadjuster is just really nice. (+1000)
    Whenever you remember!

Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I take it morning and before bed.
    If you not feeling the burn your not pushing hard enough.
    "Don't talk about it, be about it" MK
    Change, Challenge, Compete

Im blue daba di daba di.. ChrisSWE's Avatar
    ChrisSWE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChrisSWE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChrisSWE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChrisSWE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChrisSWE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChrisSWE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChrisSWE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChrisSWE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChrisSWE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChrisSWE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChrisSWE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I quess you could take 3 grams pre and 2 grams post...
    /10

Registered User BuckleyInDaHous's Avatar
    BuckleyInDaHous will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuckleyInDaHous will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuckleyInDaHous will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuckleyInDaHous will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuckleyInDaHous will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuckleyInDaHous will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuckleyInDaHous will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuckleyInDaHous will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuckleyInDaHous will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuckleyInDaHous will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuckleyInDaHous will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I take 5g first thing in the morning and 5g after workout.
    Sometimes I take 5g before I workout also.

So I usually take 10-15g a day.

Do over-thinkz its bros.

TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    once you are saturated it will not really make a difference when you take the creatine. As long as you take the recommended dosage each day you will be fine. Personally I take it post workout

RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by fujindemon View Post
    This.

If you don't use a pre-training formula with an adequate dose, then throw it in your post-training shake for convenience and have your solid meal 30-45min later.
    Don't over-think it.
    This is wrong,

Which is why i thought i was a non-responder to creatine and why alot of others might think so to(even though only a small % of the populace, kinda like how everyone whois fat or higher bf% assumes they have gyno)

Mix creatine alone with water, creatine needs to bind with water for it to be used in your body otherwise it will pass through your body.

If you mix in with other things such as protein + carbs it will be useless and pass thru.

1. mix with warmer water
    2. mix for as long as you think i go 30 secs
    3. it will never dissolve completely , so before i reach around the 20% of finishing the drink i add more water until 50% and start mixing again.
    Optional
    4. Add a type of sugar to carry the creatine faster and let it absorb better, supposedly dextrose is best. I have it but i rarely add it because i dont like adding any type of sugar to my diet and i dont really care about maximum absorbtion.
    5. I personally like to wait 1-5 mins before i make my PWO after creatine.
    Last edited by RugbyTank; 03-07-2011 at 06:53 AM.

shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by RugbyTank View Post
    This is wrong,

Which is why i thought i was a non-responder to creatine and why alot of others might think so to(even though only a small % of the populace, kinda like how everyone whois fat or higher bf% assumes they have gyno)

Mix creatine alone with water, creatine needs to bind with water for it to be used in your body otherwise it will pass through your body.

If you mix in with other things such as protein + carbs it will be useless and pass thru.

1. mix with warmer water
    2. mix for as long as your think i go 30 secs
    3. it will never dissolve completely , so before i reach around the 20% of finishing the drink i add more water until 50% and start mixing again.
    Optional
    4. Add a type of sugar to carry the creatine faster and let it absorb better, supposedly dextrose is best. I have it but i rarely add it because i dont like adding any type of sugar to my diet and i dont really care about maximum absorbtion.
    5. I personally like to wait 1-5 mins before i make my PWO after creatine.
    This is so incredibly full of fail it isn't funny. 99% of people need not worry about anything. Perhaps you have major issues with creatine, but that doesn't apply to most people.

Originally Posted by BuckleyInDaHous View Post
    I take 5g first thing in the morning and 5g after workout.
    Sometimes I take 5g before I workout also.

So I usually take 10-15g a day.

Do over-thinkz its bros.

Enjoy pissing out 7-12 grams of creatine a day?
    Latest Reviews:

My huge list of informative links: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132306613

Xtreme Formulations UP2 Multi-Flavor Review!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129562583

jphansen is a name known to all. (+5000) jphansen is a name known to all. (+5000) jphansen is a name known to all. (+5000) jphansen is a name known to all. (+5000) jphansen is a name known to all. (+5000) jphansen is a name known to all. (+5000) jphansen is a name known to all. (+5000) jphansen is a name known to all. (+5000) jphansen is a name known to all. (+5000) jphansen is a name known to all. (+5000) jphansen is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I take 3-5 mono every other day, plus a little in PSU 1-3 times a week. I got my bloodwork and my creatinine levels were great.

I don't know about all these dosing tricks or fancy forms, but I take mine with a sip of water (dissolves without mixing) after a meal, and that seems to have done great for me.

cmurray is just really nice. (+1000) cmurray is just really nice. (+1000) cmurray is just really nice. (+1000) cmurray is just really nice. (+1000) cmurray is just really nice. (+1000) cmurray is just really nice. (+1000) cmurray is just really nice. (+1000) cmurray is just really nice. (+1000) cmurray is just really nice. (+1000) cmurray is just really nice. (+1000) cmurray is just really nice. (+1000)
    i put a scoop in my post-workout shake. It really doesn't matter when you take it in my opinion.

RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by shadar View Post
    This is so incredibly full of fail it isn't funny. 99% of people need not worry about anything. Perhaps you have major issues with creatine, but that doesn't apply to most people.
    Enjoy pissing out 7-12 grams of creatine a day?
    what ever bro i've done my reads and you have done yours
    I'm just trying to help the guy out
    But one thing is sure, you didnt fully read was my post, b/c if you did 50% of your comment would have been gone.

And you negg'd me, just bad.
    Last edited by RugbyTank; 03-07-2011 at 07:01 AM.