Closed Thread
Page 191 of 251 FirstFirst ... 91 141 181 189 190 191 192 193 201 241 ... LastLast
Results 5,701 to 5,730 of 7508
    MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by io31 View Post
    I am watching it with delay. He was talking about ventilators one second and Dana White a second later... What else did he say?
    Trump says 'toughest' weeks ahead as coronavirus spreads
    ^^^
    Cherish your life. Live to tell your story

RubberBandMang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RubberBandMang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RubberBandMang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RubberBandMang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RubberBandMang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RubberBandMang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RubberBandMang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RubberBandMang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RubberBandMang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RubberBandMang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RubberBandMang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    hahahaha, trump provides the lols at all times. I wish canadas cuck leader was on trumps level

Shortly after, a reporter asks the president to comment on Biden’s tweet from roughly an hour ago, where the former vice president said Trump “is not responsible for the coronavirus, but he is responsible for failing to prepare our nation to respond to it”.

Says Trump: “He didn’t write that. That was done by a Democrat operative. He doesn’t write. He’s probably not even watching right now. And if he is, he doesn’t understand what he’s watching.

5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MakeABanana View Post
    That looks like a seizure. Could be from anything. Hard to know.
    Covid has shown to impact the cns

The patient, who had chronic lung disease and Parkinson’s, was flailing his arms and legs in jerky movements, and appeared to be having a seizure. Doctors suspected he had Covid-19, and were eventually proven right when he was finally tested.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/01/h...confusion.html
    Dallas Cowboys

Lifted for 30 years

Ass > tits
    No Debt Crew

MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by TugOfPeace View Post
    So you know those cinnamon rolls you can buy at the store, and they come with a small container of icing?

Yesterday I accidentally let that icing container drop out of my fridge onto the floor and roll around for a couple seconds, before picking it up and putting it back in the fridge (no icing fell out)

Today I held that icing container before using the same hand to hold my cinnamon rolls while I spread the icing on there with my other hand

Then I ate the rolls. FUK
    If I am reading what you said correctly, then for you to have contracted Coronavirus, the following would have to be true:

#1 Assuming you or someone in your household doesn't have it already, the virus would somehow need to have come in on your feet, or perhaps on a bag that was put down on your kitchen floor.

#2 The virus would need to transfer from your foot or bag, onto the floor.

#3 The virus would then need to survive for a number of hours on your kitchen floor.

#4 When you dropped the pot, it would have to land on the exact spot where the virus was, for it to transfer to the pot.

#5 You put the pot back in the fridge - asuming it was still on the pot, the next time you picked the pot up it would have to transfer onto your hand, then on to the cinnamon roll.

#6 The virus better hope at this point that you don't swallow it, because your stomach will destroy it. So at this point you've got to inhale it or rub it into your eyes.

Given all of the above, I would be willing to put money on you being OK. Of course I cannot be certain, so I will pray for you this evening.

TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MrCarrot View Post
    If I am reading what you said correctly, then for you to have contracted Coronavirus, the following would have to be true:

#1 Assuming you or someone in your household doesn't have it already, the virus would somehow need to have come in on your feet, or perhaps on a bag that was put down on your kitchen floor.

#2 The virus would need to transfer from your foot or bag, onto the floor.

#3 The virus would then need to survive for a number of hours on your kitchen floor.

#4 When you dropped the pot, it would have to land on the exact spot where the virus was, for it to transfer to the pot.

#5 You put the pot back in the fridge - asuming it was still on the pot, the next time you picked the pot up it would have to transfer onto your hand, then on to the cinnamon roll.

#6 The virus better hope at this point that you don't swallow it, because your stomach will destroy it. So at this point you've got to inhale it or rub it into your eyes.

Given all of the above, I would be willing to put money on you being OK. Of course I cannot be certain, so I will pray for you this evening.
    Thanks for the detailed response.

I wasn't aware that you can't get the virus from eating food? Isn't that one of the main reasons people aren't eating out nowadays?

So hypothetically if an infected person coughed or breathed on my cinnamon roll and I ate it immediately afterwards, you're saying there's no way I could get the virus that way?

I can do this all day Farley1324's Avatar
    Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Based on current info, the chances of catching it via eating food is incredibly low?
    People have to prepare and package that food and you have to touch all the stuff involved in the packaging and delivery. It's also more expensive than making food at home, anyway

Plus the most 'official' thing I've seen posted about that was to the tune of 'unlikely' and 'don't know of a confirmed case from food'. That's not exactly ironclad by a long shot. So, I'll just avoid

MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by 5x10 View Post
    Yeah, viruses do all sorts of weird ****, although central nervous system manifestations aren't as common. A few days ago, a case report about a COVID-positive patient who developed acute hemorrhagic necrotizing encephalopathy was published in the journal Radiology. This has also been seen very rarely in influenza and other viral infections as well.

https://pubs.rsna.org/doi/10.1148/radiol.2020201187
    أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله

LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I've stopped posting as heavily as I was before for the past several days and have instead focused on the models and what is accurate and what is not.

The pandemic is no doubt a very bad one that will kill many Americans. I myself have pushed for government mandated shutdowns/restrictions, mostly based on hospital resource limitations and projected overburdening of those limited resources which would create a very bad situation for all serious and critical patients including ones other than COVID-19 patients.

However, in general and so far, the overburdening of the health care system has been overestimated and the hospitalization/bed needs is only roughly about 1/4 of what was projected in most states. The projection of deaths has been accurate but the projection of overall hospitalization needs and overburdening at those same points has not. So I'm now leaning towards getting business back to normal sooner rather than later.

For most of America, April 30th is the latest we should abide by government restrictions on normal business and movement of the people and any further attempts beyond that should be strongly opposed.

Transmissions/new infections will still be happening at that time and at-risk Americans, especially the elderly and those with respiratory and other health conditions which place them at greater risk, would still need to avoid contact with potentially infected people and take precautions when in public such as wearing masks, avoiding crowds, social distancing, getting help from others with groceries and meds, etc.

chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by 5x10 View Post
    ikr, here’s some more fake videos out of Ecuador showing a bunch of dead people
    Just lol

https://twitter.com/whoisastilo/stat...616142338?s=21
    Remember when everyone said the China videos were fake? lol
    I was always looking at the finger pointing at
    the moon. Now I'm just looking at the moon.
    And theres no me looking. Theres just looking.

MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Thanks for the detailed response.

I wasn't aware that you can't get the virus from eating food? Isn't that one of the main reasons people aren't eating out nowadays?

So hypothetically if an infected person coughed or breathed on my cinnamon roll and I ate it immediately afterwards, you're saying there's no way I could get the virus that way?
    The main reason people aren't eating out is because of social distancing. You're close to the cashier, the diners next to you, etc. You handle cutlery that's been handled by someone else, you touch cash that has been handled by someone else, door handles in the lavatory, etc etc.

Whilst less is known about COVID-19, they know that other coronaviruses are not generally transmitted via food. Usually it's through shaking someone's hand or touching a contaminated surface and then rubbing your face or eyes. If you inhale sneeze or cough droplets that's another obvious way of contracting such a virus. But other coronaviruses can't be contracted through the digestive tract.

Also sneezing on your cinnamon roll is one thing, but in this instance we're talking about it somehow getting on your floor, then on to the pot, then on to your cinnamon roll, then possibly contracting it through your digestive system. It seems too unlikely.

TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The main reason people aren't eating out is because of social distancing. You're close to the cashier, the diners next to you, etc. You handle cutlery that's been handled by someone else, you touch cash that has been handled by someone else, door handles in the lavatory, etc etc.

Whilst less is known about COVID-19, they know that other coronaviruses are not generally transmitted via food. Usually it's through shaking someone's hand or touching a contaminated surface and then rubbing your face or eyes. If you inhale sneeze or cough droplets that's another obvious way of contracting such a virus. But other coronaviruses can't be contracted through the digestive tract.

Also sneezing on your cinnamon roll is one thing, but in this instance we're talking about it somehow getting on your floor, then on to the pot, then on to your cinnamon roll, then possibly contracting it through your digestive system. It seems too unlikely.
    Well, really what happened is that I was bringing some stuff in from my car, and using a luggage cart that my condo lets people borrow. I placed a few packs of water on the luggage cart then put the water right in front of my fridge. Later that night after the water was moved elsewhere, the container of icing fell on that spot. So my paranoia was that the luggage cart was contaminated, it contaminated the bottom of my water bottle package, then I contaminated the floor where the icing dropped by leaving the water there for a few minutes. Not to mention, I walk around that area quite frequently. Fridge is right near my entrance.

I'm sure it sounds completely insane to be thinking about stuff at this level but this, to me, is exactly why the virus is so contagious. The typical person doesn't consider this type of scenario or anything even close to it.

RubberBandMang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RubberBandMang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RubberBandMang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RubberBandMang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RubberBandMang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RubberBandMang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RubberBandMang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RubberBandMang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RubberBandMang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RubberBandMang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RubberBandMang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Well, really what happened is that I was bringing some stuff in from my car, and using a luggage cart that my condo lets people borrow. I placed a few packs of water on the luggage cart then put the water right in front of my fridge. Later that night after the water was moved elsewhere, the container of icing fell on that spot. So my paranoia was that the luggage cart was contaminated, it contaminated the bottom of my water bottle package, then I contaminated the floor where the icing dropped by leaving the water there for a few minutes. Not to mention, I walk around that area quite frequently. Fridge is right near my entrance.

I'm sure it sounds completely insane to be thinking about stuff at this level but this, to me, is exactly why the virus is so contagious. The typical person doesn't consider this type of scenario or anything even close to it.
    Bro, you're getting this crap from being in closed spaces with people who are infected and breathing in the same air. It's contagious, but not as contagious as you're making it out to be. Your scenario probably has about a .00000001% chance of you getting anything. Can't live your life like that. You're young and healthy, even if you got the virus, particularly in that low form of a transmission method, your immune system would 99.99999% be fine.

Originally Posted by RubberBandMang View Post
    Bro, you're getting this crap from being in closed spaces with people who are infected and breathing in the same air. It's contagious, but not as contagious as you're making it out to be. Your scenario probably has about a .00000001% chance of you getting anything. Can't live your life like that. You're young and healthy, even if you got the virus, particularly in that low form of a transmission method, your immune system would 99.99999% be fine.
    Ehh I'd rather not ever risk it. This virus seems to be one giant gamble, it was sickening when I saw how it hit healthy people pretty hard. It uses our strong immune systems against us to kill ourselves

Ehh I'd rather not ever risk it. This virus seems to be one giant gamble, it was sickening when I saw how it hit healthy people pretty hard. It uses our strong immune systems against us to kill ourselves
    I guess. I dunno i'm tripping about riding in my elevator at my condo the most to be honest. So i've been taking the stairs. Just seems like the elevator is an enclosed spaced that would allow germs to stick around in the air. Debating a masked up grocery trip currently. Went a while back with mask and I feel like people want to chat more when you're wearing one haha

MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by RubberBandMang View Post
    I like how you sorted things out wth the #'s and %'s

I mean thats some next level high iq sh!t right here

Not srs
    Cherish your life. Live to tell your story

Originally Posted by MEDITATE View Post
    I like how you sorted things out wth the #'s and %'s

I mean thats some next level high iq sh!t right here

Not srs
    lol, stfu, just trying to make a point that you can't live in a complete bubble

metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by XFactor416 View Post
    Your bosses have no reason to tell you anything but sunshine and rainbows. Then, when they lay you off inevitably, they'll say it was the "hardest decision" of their lives.
    Can confirm.

I told my employees about the virus in January. I also told them in February I would keep paying them if we shutdown. Then I switched and said I'd makeup the difference if they had to go on unemployment but probably wouldn't need to.

Then on March 18th we finished a big paycheck job and I was advised our future work couldn't continue.

I then laid everybody off without warning, told them I couldn't pay them anything and to file unemployment.

This makes me sound bad, but I also helped them file unemployment, I actually did some of their taxes for them so they could get the stimulus and if I ever get access to these payroll loans I will back pay somehow to make up the difference.

As much planning and preparation I did, it's a whole different feeling when you lose $100k in a day of canceled contracts and then the cancellations just keep coming every day afterwards. Some of them require refunds.

Originally Posted by chalup View Post
    Remember when everyone said the China videos were fake? lol
    I only believe the videos where people are wearing masks in the background.
    Last edited by metroins; 04-04-2020 at 03:54 PM.
    Life is easy when you take personal responsibility
    MMMC - Assistant to the Assistant of the Secretary of Assistance

I don't do limits.

waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by metroins View Post
    Can confirm.

I told my employees about the virus in January. I also told them in February I would keep paying them if we shutdown. Then I switched and said I'd makeup the difference if they had to go on unemployment but probably wouldn't need to.

Then on March 18th we finished a big paycheck job and I was advised our future work couldn't continue.

I then laid everybody off without warning, told them I couldn't pay them anything and to file unemployment.

This makes me sound bad, but I also helped them file unemployment, I actually did some of their taxes for them so they could get the stimulus and if I ever get access to these payroll loans I will back pay somehow to make up the difference.

As much planning and preparation I did, it's a whole different feeling when you lose $100k in a day of canceled contracts and then the cancellations just keep coming every day afterwards. Some of them require refunds.

I only believe the videos where people are wearing masks in the background.
    What kind of work you do?
    >>>>>Florida State Seminoles Tomahawk Nation Crew>>>>>
    >>>>>Lakers Fans Crew>>>>>
    >>>>>Tampa Bay Buccaneers Crew>>>>>

waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Im really curious as to how many people that have died, have died of the actual virus and not something else.

Like if a patient comes in with a mortal gunshot wound and dies and then he is tested for Covid and revealed he had that as well, are they attributing his death to the gunshot wound or that he had the virus?
    >>>>>Florida State Seminoles Tomahawk Nation Crew>>>>>
    >>>>>Lakers Fans Crew>>>>>
    >>>>>Tampa Bay Buccaneers Crew>>>>>

Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    We need to help each other instead of creating division and encouraging hate.

ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Dorich View Post
    We need to help each other instead of creating division and encouraging hate.
    https://www.********.com/545522241/v...AzNjcwNjY2ODE/
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by waytoodeep03 View Post
    Im really curious as to how many people that have died, have died of the actual virus and not something else.

Like if a patient comes in with a mortal gunshot wound and dies and then he is tested for Covid and revealed he had that as well, are they attributing his death to the gunshot wound or that he had the virus?
    lol

chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Did you seriously say that? You think if someone comes in with a gunshot and dies, they test for cov19 and put them down as a death?

Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Lmao you can't be serious

"Gun shot to the chest...let's just call it covid"
    ***Gender Non-Committed***
    (She/Him/They/His/Theirs/Her/Them)

Falcons - Hawks - Braves
    I make typos.

ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Did you seriously say that? You think if someone comes in with a gunshot and dies, they test for cov19 and put them down as a death?
    The denial is really alarming at this point.

There are different reasons for it that I can sort of understand, especially people who couldn't believe it because they couldn't afford for the shutdown to happen, but at this point it's just "that can't happen in real life".

Yeeeeeeeah.
    Nah, fukk that. I’m not doing that.

LastGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LastGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LastGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LastGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LastGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LastGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LastGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LastGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LastGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LastGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LastGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I thought I was over the top and paranoid. I would say there’s zero percent risk from what you described but you should wipe down any surfaces and products you bring in from the outside with alcohol/antibacterial wipes etc. I also wouldn’t be sharing any luggage.

Keep washing your hands and utilising social distancing and look after your mental health with mindfulness and meditation

Originally Posted by ANumber1 View Post
    The denial is really alarming at this point.

There are different reasons for it that I can sort of understand, especially people who couldn't believe it because they couldn't afford for the shutdown to happen, but at this point it's just "that can't happen in real life".

Yeeeeeeeah.
    Why are we denying it at this point? I seriously don't understand. Do we have basement dwellers? People not affected at all? Why deny it at this point?

Why are we denying it at this point? I seriously don't understand. Do we have basement dwellers? People not affected at all? Why deny it at this point?
    I wondered the same thing when you were.

Some people are just on an even more delayed timeline of acceptance

5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    China's retailers face hard truth: If you reopen, they won't come

https://asia.nikkei.com/Business/Ret...hey-won-t-come
    Dallas Cowboys

Lifted for 30 years

Ass > tits
    No Debt Crew

At a fish market in DC today
    No one cares

https://twitter.com/lorenzohall/stat...233602564?s=21
    Dallas Cowboys

Lifted for 30 years

Ass > tits
    No Debt Crew

Closed Thread
Page 191 of 251 FirstFirst ... 91 141 181 189 190 191 192 193 201 241 ... LastLast