loganloganlo will become famous soon enough. (+50) loganloganlo will become famous soon enough. (+50) loganloganlo will become famous soon enough. (+50) loganloganlo will become famous soon enough. (+50) loganloganlo will become famous soon enough. (+50) loganloganlo will become famous soon enough. (+50) loganloganlo will become famous soon enough. (+50) loganloganlo will become famous soon enough. (+50) loganloganlo will become famous soon enough. (+50) loganloganlo will become famous soon enough. (+50) loganloganlo will become famous soon enough. (+50)

40% off MSRP on everything in York's product

Just giving you guys a headsup, I think it's a great deal! This is what was said "40% off MSRP on everything in York's product line (both light and full commercial) through the end of Nov." This is just for BB.com only!

forthays will become famous soon enough. (+50) forthays will become famous soon enough. (+50) forthays will become famous soon enough. (+50) forthays will become famous soon enough. (+50) forthays will become famous soon enough. (+50) forthays will become famous soon enough. (+50) forthays will become famous soon enough. (+50) forthays will become famous soon enough. (+50) forthays will become famous soon enough. (+50) forthays will become famous soon enough. (+50) forthays will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Is there a code to plug in?

qwan456 will become famous soon enough. (+50) qwan456 will become famous soon enough. (+50) qwan456 will become famous soon enough. (+50) qwan456 will become famous soon enough. (+50) qwan456 will become famous soon enough. (+50) qwan456 will become famous soon enough. (+50) qwan456 will become famous soon enough. (+50) qwan456 will become famous soon enough. (+50) qwan456 will become famous soon enough. (+50) qwan456 will become famous soon enough. (+50) qwan456 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by forthays View Post
    Is there a code to plug in?
    It's not a code, but rather you have to order through Allison Foreman of York Barbell and she would sent you a quote for both the freight cost and the items you had requested for discount.

GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by qwan456 View Post
    It's not a code, but rather you have to order through Allison Foreman of York Barbell and she would sent you a quote for both the freight cost and the items you had requested for discount.
    Is there there an MSRP listing somewhere for York products in the US?
    ()---() York Barbell Club #30 ()---()

Vmango is just really nice. (+1000) Vmango is just really nice. (+1000) Vmango is just really nice. (+1000) Vmango is just really nice. (+1000) Vmango is just really nice. (+1000) Vmango is just really nice. (+1000) Vmango is just really nice. (+1000) Vmango is just really nice. (+1000) Vmango is just really nice. (+1000) Vmango is just really nice. (+1000) Vmango is just really nice. (+1000)
    She sent it to me, their catalog that is, and their MSRP figures are inflated. So, unless I'm mistaken it's 40% off inflated pricing (based on what vendors are selling the same product for on a daily basis).

Still a good deal, but not 40% the usual pricing.

loganloganlo will become famous soon enough. (+50) loganloganlo will become famous soon enough. (+50) loganloganlo will become famous soon enough. (+50) loganloganlo will become famous soon enough. (+50) loganloganlo will become famous soon enough. (+50) loganloganlo will become famous soon enough. (+50) loganloganlo will become famous soon enough. (+50) loganloganlo will become famous soon enough. (+50) loganloganlo will become famous soon enough. (+50) loganloganlo will become famous soon enough. (+50) loganloganlo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'll be doing a review of everything once I buy from her if anyone cares. This will include her pricing, the items themselves and how she treated me as a customer which so far is really well.

robosphere is just really nice. (+1000) robosphere is just really nice. (+1000) robosphere is just really nice. (+1000) robosphere is just really nice. (+1000) robosphere is just really nice. (+1000) robosphere is just really nice. (+1000) robosphere is just really nice. (+1000) robosphere is just really nice. (+1000) robosphere is just really nice. (+1000) robosphere is just really nice. (+1000) robosphere is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by loganloganlo View Post
    I'll be doing a review of everything once I buy from her if anyone cares. This will include her pricing, the items themselves and how she treated me as a customer which so far is really well.
    Looking forward to this.
    From unappealing to slightly less unappealing - A QUEST!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155671723

twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by robosphere View Post
    Looking forward to this.
    Allison always gives good prices, and living in Lebanon,Pa you should be able to pick up at the York facility and save shipping. Nobody will beat Allison's prices on York equipment and that's at anytime of the year, not just Black Friday.
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do, than by the ones you did" Mark Twain

"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats" H. L. Mencken

[]---[] Equipment Crew #42 []---[] ()---() York Barbell Club #18 ()---()

Originally Posted by twodog View Post
    Allison always gives good prices, and living in Lebanon,Pa you should be able to pick up at the York facility and save shipping. Nobody will beat Allison's prices on York equipment and that's at anytime of the year, not just Black Friday.
    ^ This

boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000)
    I have yet to own a York product that hasn't let me down.

I have their 7ft rackable trap bar and the chrome peeled off within a few months of owning it. I also own the York 31121 power bar. It wasn't very durable. The chrome has chipped off and the sleeves aren't even flush with the mounting washer (plates bang into it as you slide them off of the sleeve).

York told me that they were not going to warranty either of these silly manufacturing blunders.

Save your money and buy from another company.
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No. 12

https://www.youtube.com/user/solvedphysicsproblem

117 videos showing the solutions to all highschool physics problems that could possibly come up.

morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The sleeves not being flush would bother me enough to get rid of the bar... but do any of the manufacturers warranty loss of chrome plating? I had the impression that all manufacturers look at that as regular wear to the bar. I'm thinking that my next bar will probably be unplated.

Originally Posted by boxertim View Post

I have their 7ft rackable trap bar and the chrome peeled off within a few months of owning it. I also own the York 31121 power bar. It wasn't very durable. The chrome has chipped off and the sleeves aren't even flush with the mounting washer (plates bang into it as you slide them off of the sleeve).

York told me that they were not going to warranty either of these silly manufacturing blunders.

[]---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #32 []---[] ()---() York Barbell Club #43 ()---() ▉---▉ Equipment Crew #50 ▉---▉

dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Zinc plating is generally much better. That's why the Pendlay nexgen bar and Rogue bar use that.
    www.repfitness.com - Gym equipment manufacturer.

Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by morebarbell View Post
    The sleeves not being flush would bother me enough to get rid of the bar... but do any of the manufacturers warranty loss of chrome plating? I had the impression that all manufacturers look at that as regular wear to the bar. I'm thinking that my next bar will probably be unplated.
    Bare steel > oxide > zinc > chrome
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

"An adult male weighs at least 200 pounds." - Mark Rippetoe

▪█──█▪ Equipment Crew #44 ▪█──█▪

||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #11 ||---||

Andrew_WOT is just really nice. (+1000) Andrew_WOT is just really nice. (+1000) Andrew_WOT is just really nice. (+1000) Andrew_WOT is just really nice. (+1000) Andrew_WOT is just really nice. (+1000) Andrew_WOT is just really nice. (+1000) Andrew_WOT is just really nice. (+1000) Andrew_WOT is just really nice. (+1000) Andrew_WOT is just really nice. (+1000) Andrew_WOT is just really nice. (+1000) Andrew_WOT is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by dukenukem7777 View Post
    Zinc plating is generally much better. That's why the Pendlay nexgen bar and Rogue bar use that.
    Zinc is not very durable plating and wouldn't even stand a chance against good industrial aka "hard" chroming like on Hampton bars. I have Hampton, Pendlay and Rogue, both Pendlay and Roque already show signs of wear/spotting just after a couple of months of use and over 3 year old heavily used Hampton still the same as it was on day one. But not all chrome is created alike, I can't vouch for York.

Vmango is just really nice. (+1000) Vmango is just really nice. (+1000) Vmango is just really nice. (+1000) Vmango is just really nice. (+1000) Vmango is just really nice. (+1000) Vmango is just really nice. (+1000) Vmango is just really nice. (+1000) Vmango is just really nice. (+1000) Vmango is just really nice. (+1000) Vmango is just really nice. (+1000) Vmango is just really nice. (+1000)
    My York 32121 has been a beaut. Holding up very well.

Andrew_WOT is just really nice. (+1000) Andrew_WOT is just really nice. (+1000) Andrew_WOT is just really nice. (+1000) Andrew_WOT is just really nice. (+1000) Andrew_WOT is just really nice. (+1000) Andrew_WOT is just really nice. (+1000) Andrew_WOT is just really nice. (+1000) Andrew_WOT is just really nice. (+1000) Andrew_WOT is just really nice. (+1000) Andrew_WOT is just really nice. (+1000) Andrew_WOT is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by boxertim View Post

That blows, I was seriously considering York trap bar.

rvfraley will become famous soon enough. (+50) rvfraley will become famous soon enough. (+50) rvfraley will become famous soon enough. (+50) rvfraley will become famous soon enough. (+50) rvfraley will become famous soon enough. (+50) rvfraley will become famous soon enough. (+50) rvfraley will become famous soon enough. (+50) rvfraley will become famous soon enough. (+50) rvfraley will become famous soon enough. (+50) rvfraley will become famous soon enough. (+50) rvfraley will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by twodog View Post
    Nobody will beat Allison's prices on York equipment and that's at anytime of the year, not just Black Friday.
    Not true..she wouldn't beat Christian Fitness Factory's York incline bench. CFF has it regular at $350 plus free shipping. When you call and order, then discount even lower. Allison quoted me 40% off of the bench priced in the high $400's and no free shipping. So, it was more than CFF.

Originally Posted by rvfraley View Post
    Not true..she wouldn't beat Christian Fitness Factory's York incline bench. CFF has it regular at $350 plus free shipping. When you call and order, then discount even lower. Allison quoted me 40% off of the bench priced in the high $400's and no free shipping. So, it was more than CFF.
    My experience as well, her quote for York power bar was the same as Rogue everyday price. Guess it depends on what you are getting.