Page 2 of 207 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast
    makemoneymike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) makemoneymike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) makemoneymike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) makemoneymike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) makemoneymike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) makemoneymike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) makemoneymike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) makemoneymike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) makemoneymike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) makemoneymike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) makemoneymike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    any comments on met rx creatine?

teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000)
    Im almost done with my can of Animal Pack and I have never had gains like this from any other product. Its working great!

beez721 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beez721 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beez721 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beez721 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    pro lab creapure has given me great gains in strength and recovery. went up 30 lbs in deads,,,25 lbs in squats in the 3 weeks Ive been using,,,all while Ive been in a caloric deficit as Im trying to drop a few more body fat %ages. feel much less fatigued between sets

JFrye has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I Agree

cell tech is hands down the best creatine supplement. its a great mass builder for a hardgainer like me.

I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by JFrye View Post
    cell tech is hands down the best creatine supplement. its a great mass builder for a hardgainer like me.
    How long have you been lifting since you are only 14 (serious)?

ricko1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i would pick cold fusion ex

jumptheshark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Best Creatine Product on the Market

By far it is on the new kid on the block-"CON-CRET" by ProMera Health. Why is it the best? Micro Dosing for one, 1/4 teaspoon per 100 lbs of bodyweight.
    How is that? This new amino acid is specially conjugated with no fillers, no binders, no sugars and it is not buffered. It is pure 100% concentrated creatine. It will not breakdown into creatinine at all-therefore there is no chance of any side effects like bloating, gas, upset stomach and digestive problems. You get full solubility-there is no other product in the market than disolves clearly in 6 ounces of water-take the challenge. Take any pill capsule or powder-what you see in the glass is probably what is sittig in your stomach. Con-Cret is 100% bio-available to the muscles-how so, well it is engineered to the ph level in your stomach. I did mention micro dosing-do you think that your current favorite can state that, no loading, no cycling EVER! We are talking less than 2 grams per 200lb person a day....the only reason your taking more is because up to 80% of your stuff is probably bio waste. Stop wasting your time and step up to the challenge and get Con-Cret, for rapid recovery, increase workout rates and overall wellness.

Originally Posted by admin View Post
    If you had to pick just ONE creatine product, what would be the best one for the best results?

Please pick a product and include the brand. Give your reasons. The best answers will be displayed on the main Bodybuilding.com site for millions of people to see!

(Note: This is not a discussion about how or when to take creatine, if creatine works, or why some creatines do not work. Just list your absolute favorite creatine product and give your detailed reason.)

You are taking mono

You are taking mono layered with all sorts of added ingredients that your body can't digest entirely. Your are wasting your ,omey and time at the gym. First of all you need to load, do some research on loading-why do you, becuase too much of what your taking heads down to your intestines as bio waste, and as it sits there it is drawing fluids out of you. On top of it you need insulin carriers-why becuase mono goes no where and trying to get insulin to do the work is fruitless. Take better care of yourself, better yet, pull the patents onthese companies and really read whay they too into this stuff-for example Kre-Alkalyn...pure mono all 5000mg with a spoon full of sugar....check the label on the box and you wont see it. Pull that patent and there it is in black and white.....the internet is a great place to follow up on everything-just pick the right place. If they bodly place a patent on it-go to the US Patent web page and pull it.

Take up the challenge CON-CRET

Originally Posted by RawDawgKing View Post
    I just ordered some AST Micronized Creatine Mono, hoping it'll be my savior as just about all the controlled labs creatine products have given me headaches. Does anyone know which creatine product on the market is probably the least likely to cause headaches?
    You want a performance creatine with no hype, Con-Cret-get it at GNC. Pay the price, it comes with all these added benefits:
    No Load, No Cycle, No Binders, No Sugar, No Fillers, No Buffering, No Micronize, No Side Effects-that includes headaches. By the way check your blood sugar level on the headaches-what you could be taking is layered in sugar or some type of sweetner and that could be a cause.

Oh the benefits....micro dosing hellooooo 1/4 teaspoon per 100 lbs....never heard of it until now..MICRO DOSING....why..it is pure!

Jamier11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamier11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamier11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamier11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamier11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamier11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamier11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamier11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamier11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamier11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamier11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by teraflx View Post
    Im almost done with my can of Animal Pack and I have never had gains like this from any other product. Its working great!
    Thats awesome man, but theres no creatine in animal pak. Its a multi.

Michael E. Campbell CampbellzSoup's Avatar
    CampbellzSoup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CampbellzSoup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CampbellzSoup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CampbellzSoup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The only Creatine I've actually liked thus far was TRAC lemon ice. Not only does it not taste like utter ****; it actually gives you a bit more stamina as well.

Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jumptheshark View Post
    You want a performance creatine with no hype, Con-Cret-get it at GNC. Pay the price, it comes with all these added benefits:
    No Load, No Cycle, No Binders, No Sugar, No Fillers, No Buffering, No Micronize, No Side Effects-that includes headaches. By the way check your blood sugar level on the headaches-what you could be taking is layered in sugar or some type of sweetner and that could be a cause.

Oh the benefits....micro dosing hellooooo 1/4 teaspoon per 100 lbs....never heard of it until now..MICRO DOSING....why..it is pure!
    it soudns really cool, i would like to try it, are you a rep?

cohiba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Creapure Monohydrate
    BecomingAPUA.com <- Me becoming a Pick-Up Artist

NeXMuScLe will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeXMuScLe will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeXMuScLe will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeXMuScLe will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeXMuScLe will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeXMuScLe will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeXMuScLe will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeXMuScLe will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeXMuScLe will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeXMuScLe will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeXMuScLe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've been using Nutrabio Creatine Ethyl Ester
    Mixes pretty well but tastes god awful
    Definitely going to go the flavored route next time

nufc is not very well liked. (-100) nufc is not very well liked. (-100) nufc is not very well liked. (-100) nufc is not very well liked. (-100) nufc is not very well liked. (-100) nufc is not very well liked. (-100) nufc is not very well liked. (-100) nufc is not very well liked. (-100) nufc is not very well liked. (-100) nufc is not very well liked. (-100) nufc is not very well liked. (-100)

Red face

Originally Posted by Rodzilla View Post
    it soudns really cool, i would like to try it, are you a rep?
    Pretty sure he is

BIG CHUCKY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIG CHUCKY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIG CHUCKY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIG CHUCKY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIG CHUCKY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIG CHUCKY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIG CHUCKY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIG CHUCKY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIG CHUCKY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIG CHUCKY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIG CHUCKY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    my favorite to date is the six star muscle fuel hardcore strength fruit punch. the **** is awesome and very affordable too.
    getting ready for some serious changes. goal date 11/01/2009, lets see where it goes! <BIG CHUCKY>

fpjesuits55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fpjesuits55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fpjesuits55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fpjesuits55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fpjesuits55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fpjesuits55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fpjesuits55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fpjesuits55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fpjesuits55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fpjesuits55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fpjesuits55 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by teraflx View Post
    animal pak is a multi
    I'd rather do something I love badly, than feel bad about not doing something I love- Sylvester Stallone.

inkedouttrucca is not very helpful. (-500) inkedouttrucca is not very helpful. (-500) inkedouttrucca is not very helpful. (-500) inkedouttrucca is not very helpful. (-500) inkedouttrucca is not very helpful. (-500) inkedouttrucca is not very helpful. (-500) inkedouttrucca is not very helpful. (-500) inkedouttrucca is not very helpful. (-500) inkedouttrucca is not very helpful. (-500) inkedouttrucca is not very helpful. (-500) inkedouttrucca is not very helpful. (-500)
    most people are going to stand by the company they choose to use. ive tried celltech,cellmass,vitagro cgl, and es phosophgen. they all taste ok. vitagro dosent mix well. im using cellmass and no explode now. it does give me good buzz in the gym to cary me thru heavy sets.and really solid feel. but i piss all damn night and get no sleep what so ever. so that aint cool. alos on animal pack and muscle milk. went from 170-205 in 8 months my diet is ok too

I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000)
    By far it is on the new kid on the block-"CON-CRET" by ProMera Health. Why is it the best? Micro Dosing for one, 1/4 teaspoon per 100 lbs of bodyweight.
    How is that? This new amino acid is specially conjugated with no fillers, no binders, no sugars and it is not buffered. It is pure 100% concentrated creatine. It will not breakdown into creatinine at all-therefore there is no chance of any side effects like bloating, gas, upset stomach and digestive problems. You get full solubility-there is no other product in the market than disolves clearly in 6 ounces of water-take the challenge. Take any pill capsule or powder-what you see in the glass is probably what is sittig in your stomach. Con-Cret is 100% bio-available to the muscles-how so, well it is engineered to the ph level in your stomach. I did mention micro dosing-do you think that your current favorite can state that, no loading, no cycling EVER! We are talking less than 2 grams per 200lb person a day....the only reason your taking more is because up to 80% of your stuff is probably bio waste. Stop wasting your time and step up to the challenge and get Con-Cret, for rapid recovery, increase workout rates and overall wellness.

Do you work for them

teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by fpjesuits55 View Post
    animal pak is a multi
    Originally Posted by Jamier11 View Post
    Thats awesome man, but theres no creatine in animal pak. Its a multi.

Im an idiot, I meant to say pump.

Mirin that you're aware ricekiller's Avatar
    ricekiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricekiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricekiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricekiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricekiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricekiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricekiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricekiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricekiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricekiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricekiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    im using COLD FUSION EX and it comes with a free spray that works pretty well
    i dont feel the pump so much but the gains are there im going to be trying size on soon enough

Daniel22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Daniel22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Daniel22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Daniel22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    cell tech gave me the quickest gains...but literally none of it stayed on. i was bigger, but not cut like i wanted to be. after that i stayed away from creatine for a while but now im using cell mass and would have to say it has helped me add and keep on lean muscle even while cutting.

XxKARN1VORxX is not very well liked. (-100) XxKARN1VORxX is not very well liked. (-100) XxKARN1VORxX is not very well liked. (-100) XxKARN1VORxX is not very well liked. (-100) XxKARN1VORxX is not very well liked. (-100) XxKARN1VORxX is not very well liked. (-100) XxKARN1VORxX is not very well liked. (-100) XxKARN1VORxX is not very well liked. (-100) XxKARN1VORxX is not very well liked. (-100) XxKARN1VORxX is not very well liked. (-100) XxKARN1VORxX is not very well liked. (-100)
    creaform by primaforce is what i take

stubhub will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubhub will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubhub will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubhub will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubhub will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubhub will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubhub will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubhub will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubhub will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubhub will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubhub will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    gaspari size on

Sv87guS is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sv87guS is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sv87guS is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sv87guS is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sv87guS is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sv87guS is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sv87guS is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sv87guS is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sv87guS is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sv87guS is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sv87guS is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i took cellmass for a year liked it, i dont actually know what to think about it i probably wasted alot of money. Im goin to Higher power Micronized Crea Mono. Do i need to load that ill get months for half the price. And ive MONO is the way to go.
    Obsession is a term used by my dumbass friends, to describe what is dedication and determination.

Gravik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gravik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gravik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gravik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gravik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gravik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gravik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gravik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gravik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gravik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gravik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by WorkThemWeights View Post
    I am a hardgainer, so I need a weight gainer. This Creatine Mass 10,000 from Healthy 'N Fit is awesome for me because it is a weight gainer with 10 GRAMS of creatine monohydrate per serving plus 45 grams of whey protein. Kinda like an all in one, but the 10G of Creatine is what I really like about it, I don't have to buy a seperate Creatine product.
    same man. it's good stuff...

MOTOR PROTIEN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MOTOR PROTIEN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MOTOR PROTIEN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    creatine serum works great for me... has all the GOOD effects without loading.

MM USA ATP creatine serum with glucosamine

i have tried a lot of different types of creatine... i dont mind the cell volumizing effects of powder creatine but once you stop taking it you lose some volume.

edzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) edzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) edzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) edzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) edzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) edzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) edzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) edzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) edzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) edzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) edzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

CEE is easyily the best

CEE is easyily the best if you know what your talking about....

so much more power than normal monohydrate or micronised.

DbK_o6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    just bought met rx hardcore cee akg
    anyone tried it? any thoughts or comments would be appreciated
    also would it be ok to mix it with weight gainer?? im on serious mass at the mo but wanted to try creatine as ive never had it before and want to see if it makes a difference

thanks

Sv87guS is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sv87guS is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sv87guS is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sv87guS is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sv87guS is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sv87guS is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sv87guS is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sv87guS is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sv87guS is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sv87guS is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sv87guS is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Your 14 you dont need creatine, just take protein and a multi, and eat good and clean, strict diet. like the others said theres so much crap in celltech, you cant absorb it all. Im done wasting my money on name brands, im goin to good ol proven, studied micronized crea MONO
    Obsession is a term used by my dumbass friends, to describe what is dedication and determination.