Page 4 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast
    franko man is just really nice. (+1000) franko man is just really nice. (+1000) franko man is just really nice. (+1000) franko man is just really nice. (+1000) franko man is just really nice. (+1000) franko man is just really nice. (+1000) franko man is just really nice. (+1000) franko man is just really nice. (+1000) franko man is just really nice. (+1000) franko man is just really nice. (+1000) franko man is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'd expect a little more carbs today since you hiked, Mike!
    You're not too big of a volume-training guy are ya, intensity is KEY!

Keep up the good work Mike! Staying tuned for pics updates!
    IIFYM - Try to get most of your macros from whole foods. They are high in micronutrients and are needed to maintain overall health

MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by franko man View Post
    I'd expect a little more carbs today since you hiked, Mike!
    You're not too big of a volume-training guy are ya, intensity is KEY!

Keep up the good work Mike! Staying tuned for pics updates!
    Who's mike? lol my name's actually Alex, and the username is MarkVI - but it's ok cause it must be early for you lol.

Arms was actually moderate volume, 10 for bi's and 8 for tri's...volume training just doesn't do much for growth for me...just hurts recovery even though I like to do it sometimes. I just go till I can't get a good squeeze or pump any longer
    www.xccellence.com

FKK.....We don't play

Getting big: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136802401

- Alan Aragon www.alanaragon.com

Christian Insulin Spiker raiku5's Avatar
    raiku5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raiku5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raiku5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raiku5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raiku5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raiku5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raiku5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raiku5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raiku5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raiku5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raiku5 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by MarkVI View Post
    Who's mike? lol my name's actually Alex, and the username is MarkVI - but it's ok cause it must be early for you lol.

Arms was actually moderate volume, 10 for bi's and 8 for tri's...volume training just doesn't do much for growth for me...just hurts recovery even though I like to do it sometimes. I just go till I can't get a good squeeze or pump any longer
    My arms already seem like there getting bigger and I know you don't really like sweets but seriously you LOVE your protein
    Yo well I decided i'm going to stay on this site and not say bye....why because I want to(and some people said to just lurk if I enjoy it and still post so I will because I enjoy it) :p I will give an update if asked so yeaaa

Overall Goal:200lbs 10%bf
    Short term:120lbs at whatever bf% lower than 16%
    What I want:To be taller haha
    Feel Free to send me pm's :p

MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by raiku5 View Post
    My arms already seem like there getting bigger and I know you don't really like sweets but seriously you LOVE your protein
    Not as much as meat :\ or eggs. But I ran out of stuff and time to cook. Meh.

Good work for your arms man, they're really difficult for me to grow, they're my weak spot .... glaring weak spot
    www.xccellence.com

FKK.....We don't play

lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Chicken fajitas sound good right about now! Nice workout. Where'd you hike to? I'm jealous, I love to hike but it's been hot as heck here lately! The dog would pass out on me halfway there lol......last time:

Boxing Promoter, keystonebox.com

IG/Twitter/Snap: lorinelise8 (stalk away)

raiku5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raiku5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raiku5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raiku5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raiku5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raiku5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raiku5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raiku5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raiku5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raiku5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raiku5 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Not as much as meat :\ or eggs. But I ran out of stuff and time to cook. Meh.

Good work for your arms man, they're really difficult for me to grow, they're my weak spot .... glaring weak spot
    What's your best? Chest i'm guessing?
    Yo well I decided i'm going to stay on this site and not say bye....why because I want to(and some people said to just lurk if I enjoy it and still post so I will because I enjoy it) :p I will give an update if asked so yeaaa

IGF1-Akt-mTor1/2 Brah braggable's Avatar
    braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Better believe Im in! Subbed!

I wanna see MPS and Angiogenesis occurring in here on a daily basis. Akt/mTOR stimulation... THE WORKS
    The above statement/post does not represent the opinions of anyone in real life. This is the internet. Not real life. Anyone who cannot grasp the difference between the two lacks the basic intelligence necessary for survival and should not be allowed to form opinions.

Originally Posted by lorinelise View Post
    Chicken fajitas sound good right about now! Nice workout. Where'd you hike to? I'm jealous, I love to hike but it's been hot as heck here lately! The dog would pass out on me halfway there lol......last time:

Not THAT is a good looking dog. For a bit I'm actually back in the area that I used to hike at! same routes and hills. I've been staying at my brothers and take his dog up (who at least passes out the second we get back) and we play frizbee. I'll text you a picture of him. What is that mountain called from your picture?
    What's your best? Chest i'm guessing?
    When I get one, I'll let you know.
    Originally Posted by braggable View Post
    Better believe Im in! Subbed!

I wanna see MPS and Angiogenesis occurring in here on a daily basis. Akt/mTOR stimulation... THE WORKS
    You got it bro! I'll up my supplementation of serine and threonine just for the mTOR protein kinases....inb4itdoesn'tworkthatwaystupid.

Clear something up for me - during angiogenesis (and yes I believe it happens with mechanical stimulation) is it sprouting or intussuseptive?? I was sick those days in class
    www.xccellence.com

FKK.....We don't play

lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Not THAT is a good looking dog. For a bit I'm actually back in the area that I used to hike at! same routes and hills. I've been staying at my brothers and take his dog up (who at least passes out the second we get back) and we play frizbee. I'll text you a picture of him. What is that mountain called from your picture?
    Oh fun! And about GSD vs. Lab, that's a win-win situation lol....I love them both! GSD's will be a bit more protective, generally speaking. But I'm sure you know that! That mountain is Weverton Cliff, it's pretty close to where I live. It's also pretty darn rocky and steep

braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You got it bro! I'll up my supplementation of serine and threonine just for the mTOR protein kinases....inb4itdoesn'tworkthatwaystupid.

Clear something up for me - during angiogenesis (and yes I believe it happens with mechanical stimulation) is it sprouting or intussuseptive?? I was sick those days in class
    Finally! A question I can really get into on these boards (no surprise it comes from my fellow mol/cell bio fan )

Ok, so Angiogenesis is first initiated when tissue cells "sense" hypoxia. This is done via the Hypoxia Inducible Factor (HIF) signaling mechanism. I really would love to get into that mechanism but it requires my drawing awesome diagrams so it can't be done right now.

The HIF mechanism is a transcription activator for VEGF (a mitogenic growth factor) which stimulates lateral endothelial cell growth from nearby vessels = "sprouting" or "branching" of new vessels = ANGIOGENESIS!

My work was mainly with Angiogenesis in cancer tissue and the effects of Angiostatin and Endostatin.

I heart this stuff so much
    The above statement/post does not represent the opinions of anyone in real life. This is the internet. Not real life. Anyone who cannot grasp the difference between the two lacks the basic intelligence necessary for survival and should not be allowed to form opinions.

Oh fun! And about GSD vs. Lab, that's a win-win situation lol....I love them both! GSD's will be a bit more protective, generally speaking. But I'm sure you know that! That mountain is Weverton Cliff, it's pretty close to where I live. It's also pretty darn rocky and steep
    Rocky and steep builds character! It looks beautiful from the picture. GSD is unfortunately probably not gonna happen as much as I want one because I won't have the time or the yard space for one :\ one day when I'm wealthy and have free time...Can't go wrong with a lab though, friendly through and through.
    Finally! A question I can really get into on these boards (no surprise it comes from my fellow mol/cell bio fan )

Ok, so Angiogenesis is first initiated when tissue cells "sense" hypoxia. This is done via the Hypoxia Inducible Factor (HIF) signaling mechanism. I really would love to get into that mechanism but it requires my drawing awesome diagrams so it can't be done right now.

The HIF mechanism is a transcription activator for VEGF (a mitogenic growth factor) which stimulates lateral endothelial cell growth from nearby vessels = "sprouting" or "branching" of new vessels = ANGIOGENESIS!

My work was mainly with Angiogenesis in cancer tissue and the effects of Angiostatin and Endostatin.

I heart this stuff so much
    Ok this makes more sense now! What mechanism do the Growth Factors use to stimulate the lateral endothilial growth? I'm assuming at the cell junctions the vessel bilayers just reorganize and become perforated so that the Growth Factor can signal it right away to go to work? Then the new tissue uses those integrin adhesion molecules to grow out out of the perforated vessel bilayer? Am I on the right track?
    www.xccellence.com

FKK.....We don't play

Rocky and steep builds character! It looks beautiful from the picture. GSD is unfortunately probably not gonna happen as much as I want one because I won't have the time or the yard space for one :\ one day when I'm wealthy and have free time...Can't go wrong with a lab though, friendly through and through.

Ok this makes more sense now! What mechanism do the Growth Factors use to stimulate the lateral endothilial growth? I'm assuming at the cell junctions the vessel bilayers just reorganize and become perforated so that the Growth Factor can signal it right away to go to work? Then the new tissue uses those integrin adhesion molecules to grow out out of the perforated vessel bilayer? Am I on the right track?
    Can't tell if you guys are serious or joking but then again i'm only in 9th grade

LOL, you asked a mouthful! Ok, Im gonna try to go from memory on a lot of this so I hope I dont forget anything.

The integrins and other components of the ECM have to first be cleaved in order for branching of the new vessels to occur properly. This is done via a lot of different factors such as metaloproteases, uPA, uPAR, Plasminogen to Plasmin activation, etc.

As far as the GF's roles; Endothelial Cells (make up capilary walls) first release Plate Derived Growth Factor (PDGF). The PDGF then sticks to the ECM that surrounds the capilarries which promotes recruitment and growth of Pericytes to the capilaries thus forming the supporting network.

When the hypoxia is sensed (again, via HIF signaling) the hypoxic tissue cells release the VEGF which stimulates the "sprouting" of vessel branching FROM nearby vessels TO the hypoxic tissue! So basically, the VEGF will "tell" the vessel endothelial cells to grow towards the oxygen-starved (hypoxic) cells.

Fuuuuark, I type slow! lol

Can't tell if you guys are serious or joking but then again i'm only in 9th grade
    If you were in 9th grade and understood what we were talking about i would be speechless.
    LOL, you asked a mouthful! Ok, Im gonna try to go from memory on a lot of this so I hope I dont forget anything.

The integrins and other components of the ECM have to first be cleaved in order for branching of the new vessels to occur properly. This is done via a lot of different factors such as metaloproteases, uPA, uPAR, Plasminogen to Plasmin activation, etc.

As far as the GF's roles; Endothelial Cells (make up capilary walls) first release Plate Derived Growth Factor (PDGF). The PDGF then sticks to the ECM that surrounds the capilarries which promotes recruitment and growth of Pericytes to the capilaries thus forming the supporting network.

When the hypoxia is sensed (again, via HIF signaling) the hypoxic tissue cells release the VEGF which stimulates the "sprouting" of vessel branching FROM nearby vessels TO the hypoxic tissue! So basically, the VEGF will "tell" the vessel endothelial cells to grow towards the oxygen-starved (hypoxic) cells.

Fuuuuark, I type slow! lol
    That is so cool! The bold is what I was going to ask next lol. Essentially the hypoxic tissue says "HELP!" and then that whole cascade of events happens and you end up with andiogenesis

Is this incorporated in the idea behind occlusion training?
    www.xccellence.com

FKK.....We don't play

That is so cool! The bold is what I was going to ask next lol. Essentially the hypoxic tissue says "HELP!" and then that whole cascade of events happens and you end up with andiogenesis

Bro, I am totally in love with/obsessed with cell signaling and gene expression and regulation!

Re: Occlusion Training, I really have no idea. I admittedly am interested in learning more about it, but all of my attempts at finding any pertinent peer-reviewed work on it have proved futile. Do you have any links?

Bro, I am totally in love with/obsessed with cell signaling and gene expression and regulation!

Re: Occlusion Training, I really have no idea. I admittedly am interested in learning more about it, but all of my attempts at finding any pertinent peer-reviewed work on it have proved futile. Do you have any links?
    It's really interesting for sure...there's so much to learn, and So much good to come out of it. My mom is dealing with cancer atm, and I was talking to the doctor about some stuff and he said even 10 years ago she wouldn't have a chance, but now it's going to be pretty simple to put her right. FTW.

I know very little about occlusion training too....and definitely no links if you find some, PM me!
    www.xccellence.com

FKK.....We don't play

ilove2run is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilove2run is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilove2run is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilove2run is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilove2run is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilove2run is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilove2run is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilove2run is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilove2run is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilove2run is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilove2run is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Noticed you reside in washington, and like to hike. Washington State or DC? Also where at if you live if Washington State, many many good places to hike around here in the NW.
    Blog:
    http://dyldahl.wordpress.com/
    Reviews:
    (1) MyPro Impact Whey Protein - http://tinyurl.com/pr8glg9
    (2) MT Essential Series – 100% Platinum Whey - http://tinyurl.com/ofzxzwf
    (3) MP Arnold Series – Arnold Iron Pack - http://tinyurl.com/ps6m6x3
    (4) Animal [UN] Juiced Amino's [Enhanced BCAA] - http://tinyurl.com/pe745q9
    (5) PF Greens Freak [Gf] - http://tinyurl.com/mew47vc
    (6) MF Advanced Protein - http://tinyurl.com/qceh5mq
    (7) Cellucor C4 (4th Gen) - http://tinyurl.com/of8uznw

It's really interesting for sure...there's so much to learn, and So much good to come out of it. My mom is dealing with cancer atm, and I was talking to the doctor about some stuff and he said even 10 years ago she wouldn't have a chance, but now it's going to be pretty simple to put her right. FTW.

I know very little about occlusion training too....and definitely no links if you find some, PM me!
    Sorry to hear about your mom, bro. Sounds like she has a good doctor though, which is great!

Yeah, I will try to look fo some occlusion training stuff. Will let you know ASAP if I find anything.

its not just water weight Webber91's Avatar
    Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This page hurts my brain but delivers SO much.

Tom + Alex....keep talking brahs!

Originally Posted by ilove2run View Post
    Noticed you reside in washington, and like to hike. Washington State or DC? Also where at if you live if Washington State, many many good places to hike around here in the NW.
    I live in Ellensburg but I'm moving back over the mountains to Issaquah this summer -- I hike Tiger/Squak most of the time....don't get around to a whole lot of other places besides rattlesnake lake near north bend....the ice cold lake after hiking forever in that heat and sun is so amazing.
    Sorry to hear about your mom, bro. Sounds like she has a good doctor though, which is great!

Yeah, I will try to look fo some occlusion training stuff. Will let you know ASAP if I find anything.
    She really does - he explained it to me briefly and from what I understand, a pathway was kept on and tumors formed -->created problems and then it suddenly turned off so no metastasizing and the tumors just need to be removed and then we're gtg! I've been spending a lot of time with her because she can't do a whole lot physically....chores, shopping, entertaining her lol, stuff like that.
    Originally Posted by Webber91 View Post

Tom is a genius, I don't know beans compared to him, but it's awesome to have someone to tell me how stuff I need to know works.
    www.xccellence.com

FKK.....We don't play

Rest day

Needed this badly

Went on a nice long walk in the morning with my pastor, went to work, did chores and errands...nothing super exciting today besides getting a new laptop! Also got 14 mosquito bites during the walk

This is a big lame diet day lol....

Throughout the day:
    3lb of chicken with veggies a la stir fry (peppers, onions, broc etc...)
    2.5lbs white potatoes
    1lb of strawberries in carbmaster yogurt with a scoop of whey and some cashews

Macros were something like 350/250/50

Also sampled some of my homemade protein bars, termed "fail-bars" by ^^lorinelise. They were full of fail, and I'm not ashamed.

Time for sleep, big day tomorrow.

www.xccellence.com

FKK.....We don't play

Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Webber91 View Post

^^^^ Haha! Yep - I agree!

Mark - yep I stay about a 5 minute walk from the Botanic Gardens! I'm assuming you saw Glasgow University too? The big medieval building? I'm starting there in September. Woop!
    "Procrastination is the thief of time"
    -Anon

"The best activities for your health are pumping and humping."
    -Arnold

"I do now what others won't - so I can have later what others can't."
    -Anon.

Lame diet is lame lol we all have those days. I like how you counted your mosquito bites...that's something I would do! How's the laptop?

Also sampled some of my homemade protein bars, termed "fail-bars" by ^^lorinelise. They were full of fail, and I'm not ashamed.

Here's a non-failbar I saw at the grocery store last night:

IMG01503-20110803-2136 by lorinelise, on Flickr

Fail Bars buy them at the Fail store! Haha. Yeah crappy diet days suck. But it's only a day you got the whole future to make better!

The Bacon Bar = SO MUCH WANT!

I'm regretting not buying it....but it was $7 for a 3 oz bar!

Originally Posted by Bonny_Lassie View Post
    ^^^^ Haha! Yep - I agree!

Mark - yep I stay about a 5 minute walk from the Botanic Gardens! I'm assuming you saw Glasgow University too? The big medieval building? I'm starting there in September. Woop!
    Oh cool! have fun with that. I saw the university and walked by it -- didn't go in because at the time the thought of school made me cring lol.

Lame diet is lame lol we all have those days. I like how you counted your mosquito bites...that's something I would do! How's the laptop?
    haha, those mosquito bites are terrible....and of course they're juuuuust far enough to where I can't scratch them properly . Laptop is aweosme! I don't do anything fun like play video games on it so it does the trick for intrawebz, movies and Microsoft Office.

Here's a non-failbar I saw at the grocery store last night:

IMG01503-20110803-2136 by lorinelise, on Flickr
    no way. There is no possibility that the bacon bar tastes anything less than freakin amazing.
    Fail Bars buy them at the Fail store! Haha. Yeah crappy diet days suck. But it's only a day you got the whole future to make better!
    yeah I didn't lose any sleep over it lol. the fail bars I'm bringing to my brother - he'll eat them if they're covered in frosting. srs.
    x2 man. maybe I should try and make one of my own....no. nevermind. terrible idea lol.
    I'm regretting not buying it....but it was $7 for a 3 oz bar!
    Lame. 3 oz is hefty but not worth $7, that's like 1.5 gallons of gas
    www.xccellence.com

FKK.....We don't play

TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If you were in 9th grade and understood what we were talking about i would be speechless.

what???

Originally Posted by TomBremner View Post
    what???
    Yeah....cliff notes...I'll let Tom deal with that lol.
    www.xccellence.com

FKK.....We don't play

Rest #2

Was on my feet for about 11 hours straight today...walking, and working....today at work was way too eventful but satisfying none the less.

Diet:

I don't think you want to know...srs.
    www.xccellence.com

FKK.....We don't play