x ShAnE x has a spectacular aura about. (+250) x ShAnE x has a spectacular aura about. (+250) x ShAnE x has a spectacular aura about. (+250) x ShAnE x has a spectacular aura about. (+250) x ShAnE x has a spectacular aura about. (+250) x ShAnE x has a spectacular aura about. (+250) x ShAnE x has a spectacular aura about. (+250) x ShAnE x has a spectacular aura about. (+250) x ShAnE x has a spectacular aura about. (+250) x ShAnE x has a spectacular aura about. (+250) x ShAnE x has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Junior College Near Charlotte, NC With Football?

Looking for a JC with a football program near Charlotte.
    Only one I could really find is Louisburg College.
    Its nearly 4 hours away.

Any suggestions?
    Gonna have to walk on.
    Havent lifted since 2014 after benching 355 and ruining shoulder.
    Hoping to make it back into the gym after the Resolutioners clear out mid February.

Repping users that rep the Carolinas since 2006

Panthers - Gamecocks - UNC - ECU

Reps on sight:
    FFAZARI
    Shane-0-Mac
    Zaia
    Aggressive
    zackmorris
    dtbrehm

PitbullJR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PitbullJR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PitbullJR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PitbullJR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PitbullJR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PitbullJR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PitbullJR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PitbullJR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PitbullJR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PitbullJR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PitbullJR is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Here is a list of all the JC's not in California.
    http://www.njcaa.org/colleges.cfm

ahughes53 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ahughes53 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ahughes53 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ahughes53 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ahughes53 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ahughes53 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ahughes53 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ahughes53 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ahughes53 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ahughes53 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ahughes53 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I actually am applying there and I've been in contact with their defensive coordinator and stuff in regards to tapes. It's hard to find 'em, I know there's not a lot down south, and the one in Louisberg is closest to me, and I live in Youngstown, Ohio. You might be best just going there.

Edit: I should have said that better. There aren't a lot of JC's with football in the south, there's a lot of JC's around that have basketball, but football in the eastern part of the US looks scarce from when I looked.
    Last edited by ahughes53; 10-19-2009 at 04:16 PM.
    Check out my story
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=119492891

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." Archie Griffin

I am only one
    But I am one
    I cannot do everything
    But I can do something
    And what I can do
    I ought to do
    And what I ought to do
    By the grace of god
    I shall do

x ShAnE x has a spectacular aura about. (+250) x ShAnE x has a spectacular aura about. (+250) x ShAnE x has a spectacular aura about. (+250) x ShAnE x has a spectacular aura about. (+250) x ShAnE x has a spectacular aura about. (+250) x ShAnE x has a spectacular aura about. (+250) x ShAnE x has a spectacular aura about. (+250) x ShAnE x has a spectacular aura about. (+250) x ShAnE x has a spectacular aura about. (+250) x ShAnE x has a spectacular aura about. (+250) x ShAnE x has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by ahughes53 View Post
    I actually am applying there and I've been in contact with their defensive coordinator and stuff in regards to tapes. It's hard to find 'em, I know there's not a lot down south, and the one in Louisberg is closest to me, and I live in Youngstown, Ohio. You might be best just going there.

Edit: I should have said that better. There aren't a lot of JC's with football in the south, there's a lot of JC's around that have basketball, but football in the eastern part of the US looks scarce from when I looked.
    Yeah thats all ive been able to find.
    And then I found something called piedmont sports institute. But the site didnt even look like a college program. Idk wtf it was.

But I guess louisburg is my best bet. Keep me updated on how it goes for you.
    I didnt play senior year so im not sure how its gonna go. Guess im just gonna take some time to get bigger/stronger and hope for the best.
    The program honestly doesnt look that strong though.
    Hoping to make it back into the gym after the Resolutioners clear out mid February.

Reps on sight:
    FFAZARI
    Shane-0-Mac
    Zaia
    Aggressive
    zackmorris
    dtbrehm

ahughes53 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ahughes53 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ahughes53 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ahughes53 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ahughes53 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ahughes53 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ahughes53 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ahughes53 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ahughes53 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ahughes53 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ahughes53 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    They are actually winning games at a decent level, 60-0 win against George Mason (yes, the Cinderella NCAA basketball team from a few years back). That Piedmont team you talked about, they play them, except under it, it says (Bunn High School) so I don't really know what to take from that. Football is football, though, the 4 hour drive for you would be nothing compared to the 9+ hour drive for me! lol

What position would you be trying for? I'll be going LB, Inside preferably.

On another note, I'll more than likely just stay home, and tryout for the college I go to now, but this is a little side thought to actually play a little bit in college, but if you do go for a tour or anything like that, let me know how you like it.
    Last edited by ahughes53; 10-19-2009 at 05:22 PM.
    Check out my story
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=119492891

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." Archie Griffin

I am only one
    But I am one
    I cannot do everything
    But I can do something
    And what I can do
    I ought to do
    And what I ought to do
    By the grace of god
    I shall do

Nolan78 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nolan78 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nolan78 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nolan78 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nolan78 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nolan78 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nolan78 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nolan78 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nolan78 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nolan78 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nolan78 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    A guy from my school played quarterback there, he's playing at lincoln university in pennsylvania now. I heard they got a pretty good team, a lot of people from my school have gone there, were had a WR go there to.
    DSC

TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What about Davidson College? They are not a JC but am pretty sure that you could easily walk on there and make the team as long as you are a playmaker. A couple of guys who I know played there and they were not standouts in HS.

Also - where in Charlotte do you train? I just moved to the University area.
    Pro Strongman & Former National Champion

PR Gym Lifts -> Front Squat 515 Lbs / Deadlift 700 lbs / Strict Press 325 lbs

Website | www.mutaffis.com
    Instagram | www.instagram.com/tmutaffis
    ******** | www.********.com/StrongmanTomMutaffis
    YouTube | www.youtube.com/tmutafs

Nolan78 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nolan78 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nolan78 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nolan78 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nolan78 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nolan78 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nolan78 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nolan78 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nolan78 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nolan78 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nolan78 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by x ShAnE x View Post
    Looking for a JC with a football program near Charlotte.
    Only one I could really find is Louisburg College.
    Its nearly 4 hours away.

Any suggestions?
    Gonna have to walk on.
    i heard unc charlotte is getting a football team in like the next couple years
    if this is true it couldnt be to hard to play for a first year team
    DSC

Originally Posted by ahughes53 View Post
    They are actually winning games at a decent level, 60-0 win against George Mason (yes, the Cinderella NCAA basketball team from a few years back). That Piedmont team you talked about, they play them, except under it, it says (Bunn High School) so I don't really know what to take from that. Football is football, though, the 4 hour drive for you would be nothing compared to the 9+ hour drive for me! lol

What position would you be trying for? I'll be going LB, Inside preferably.

On another note, I'll more than likely just stay home, and tryout for the college I go to now, but this is a little side thought to actually play a little bit in college, but if you do go for a tour or anything like that, let me know how you like it.
    Id probably be trying out for FB or DE depending on what I can get my weight to without losing too much speed.

Originally Posted by TomMutaffis View Post
    What about Davidson College? They are not a JC but am pretty sure that you could easily walk on there and make the team as long as you are a playmaker. A couple of guys who I know played there and they were not standouts in HS.

Also - where in Charlotte do you train? I just moved to the University area.
    I was thinking about that. I was also looking at Guilford, Methodist, North Wesleyan. But idk. UNCC was also going to be an option for me but I figure everybody from independence and the powerhouse Charlotte teams would be playing there.

Reps on sight:
    FFAZARI
    Shane-0-Mac
    Zaia
    Aggressive
    zackmorris
    dtbrehm