mxblaw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mxblaw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mxblaw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mxblaw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mxblaw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mxblaw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mxblaw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mxblaw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mxblaw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mxblaw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mxblaw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Workout Program to Grow Taller

Hi guys!

I'm starting a workout regime to grow taller.
    I've always been short and it's kind-a been a complex of mine. I can't assert that these workouts will help me grow taller per se, but it'll definitely help me improve my posture which will make me look much taller.

Here's my workout plan:

1. Stretch Twice a day (when u wake up and b4 u sleep)*
    -hang on a bar [4x30sec] - both wide grip and chin-up grip
    -lift your arms while standing up and stretch - then reach for the floor for 15secs [3x15secs]
    -The bridge (google it if u don't know) [5 sets of 15secs]

*When u wake up, do jumping jacks for 3~4 minutes to warm up body
    At night, stretch after taking a nice warm shower

2. Swim 3~4 times per week
    -do 30minutes+ of vigorous swimming
    -vary your swims - breast stroke, butterfly, frog style, etc

*vigorous swimming will help you release natural growth hormones and all the twists will help you stretch without effects of gravity

3. Prepare an optimal sleeping environment (resting is also part of training guys!)
    -Sleep between 9PM~2AM: this is challenging for many but natural hormones are highest during that period which helps growth
    -Wear an eye mask when sleeping if there are light sources around you or even from outside. Sleeping in the dark helps you get more REM sleep (deep sleep)
    -Avoid carbs before sleeping - body has to process the food which tires the body. if u eat a lot of carbs for dinner, make sure u burn it later or it'll go to waste
    -Avoid bright screens 30minutes b4 sleep. If u wanna go extreme, wear sunglasses b4 sleeping cause it'll help increase your levels of melatonin

4. Supplementations
    ZMA and Tribulus is known to increase Testosterone levels naturally.
    I personally take ZMA before sleep and when I wake up to maintain my T-Levels. it's pretty cheap plus u can buy it here at bodybuilding

5. Be consistent
    You wanna top up your efforts one after another and that means you gotta be consistent with these workouts.

I'll report my success to you guys but it'd be cool if we can start together if you wanna add a bit of height or improve posture.

I'm currently 170cm. I'm aiming for 173cm first. Lets see how it goes.

Do you guys have any other workouts for growing taller?

If anyone's tried HGH's for the purpose of growing taller, tell us how it went! I haven't tried it but I'm very curious to know.
    "Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime"

mxblaw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mxblaw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mxblaw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mxblaw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mxblaw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mxblaw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mxblaw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mxblaw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mxblaw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mxblaw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mxblaw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    forgot to add:

calcium helps you relax and may also in combination with my workout help add height.
    I need to do some more research on this so I'll get back to you on it.

calcium supplements are definitely better than milk if u wanna add height. "milk helps u grow taller" is a bs mid-wife myth
    "Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime"

UofACATS is just really nice. (+1000) UofACATS is just really nice. (+1000) UofACATS is just really nice. (+1000) UofACATS is just really nice. (+1000) UofACATS is just really nice. (+1000) UofACATS is just really nice. (+1000) UofACATS is just really nice. (+1000) UofACATS is just really nice. (+1000) UofACATS is just really nice. (+1000) UofACATS is just really nice. (+1000) UofACATS is just really nice. (+1000)
    Sorry I cant help you exactly, but my advice is not to try to grow taller, but to grow wider.

The toughest guy I know is 5'4" and intimidates the **** out of everyone. I've seen him stand up to 6'3" 235lb guys and win that mental battle. It's pretty comical when a little guy has 50x the swagger of guys twice his size, but that can't be faked either. You need something to back it up. So get that, then the complex will be history.

It's who you are that you project (what people pay attention to) not how tall you are. Besides, I'm 5'11" and I work with a bunch of 6'1, 6'3" and 6'4" guys that make me feel short. So it's all relative.

nick.v is on a distinguished road. (+10) nick.v is on a distinguished road. (+10) nick.v is on a distinguished road. (+10) nick.v is on a distinguished road. (+10) nick.v is on a distinguished road. (+10) nick.v is on a distinguished road. (+10) nick.v is on a distinguished road. (+10) nick.v is on a distinguished road. (+10) nick.v is on a distinguished road. (+10) nick.v is on a distinguished road. (+10) nick.v is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by UofACATS View Post

The toughest guy I know is 5'4" and intimidates the **** out of everyone. I've seen him stand up to 6'3" 235lb guys and win that mental battle. It's pretty comical when a little guy has 50x the swagger of guys twice his size, but that can't be faked either. You need something to back it up. So get that, then the complex will be history.
    sounds like he still has that complex...

stowellomite will become famous soon enough. (+50) stowellomite will become famous soon enough. (+50) stowellomite will become famous soon enough. (+50) stowellomite will become famous soon enough. (+50) stowellomite will become famous soon enough. (+50) stowellomite will become famous soon enough. (+50) stowellomite will become famous soon enough. (+50) stowellomite will become famous soon enough. (+50) stowellomite will become famous soon enough. (+50) stowellomite will become famous soon enough. (+50) stowellomite will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by nick.v View Post
    sounds like he still has that complex...
    I was thinking the same thing...

Originally Posted by UofACATS View Post
    Sorry I cant help you exactly, but my advice is not to try to grow taller, but to grow wider.

It's who you are that you project (what people pay attention to) not how tall you are. Besides, I'm 5'11" and I work with a bunch of 6'1, 6'3" and 6'4" guys that make me feel short. So it's all relative.
    Yeah man, I know what you mean. But I still won't feel satisfied until I commit and try this regime for at least 3~4 months just to see for myself whether my efforts pay off.

Anyone in here actually looking to add height??

Hi guys, i found out something cool just now.

Try measuring your height at night and then in the morning after you wake up.

You'll find that you're roughly 1cm taller in the mornings because your body's been horizontal all night allowing it to stretch. if you can make the stretch permanent or reinforcing it by stretching even more during the day time, its bound to give gains!!

najeezy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    any results? im thinking about starting a similar program and im curious with your results so far. i know its a bit too soon to be drawing conclusions, but hows the growth coming along?

Newman1992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Newman1992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Newman1992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Newman1992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Newman1992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Newman1992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Newman1992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Newman1992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Newman1992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Newman1992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Newman1992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sorry but did the guy actually follow through with this and what was the results?

-Nick

Ernie623 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ernie623 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ernie623 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ernie623 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ernie623 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ernie623 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ernie623 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ernie623 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ernie623 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ernie623 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ernie623 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Newman1992 View Post
    Sorry but did the guy actually follow through with this and what was the results?

-Nick
    a routine for a 31 year old guy to grow taller ??

I'd put the house on the fact that he did it for a short space of time, saw no measurable results of any description and gave up.
    It's like 10,000 spoons when all you need is a knife ?? Thats not ironic thats just f*cking stupid ! What do you need this knife for ?? To stab the bastard who keeps leaving spoons all over your house ??

Rit is not very well liked. (-100) Rit is not very well liked. (-100) Rit is not very well liked. (-100) Rit is not very well liked. (-100) Rit is not very well liked. (-100) Rit is not very well liked. (-100) Rit is not very well liked. (-100) Rit is not very well liked. (-100) Rit is not very well liked. (-100) Rit is not very well liked. (-100) Rit is not very well liked. (-100)
    Thanks! I needed a good laugh before I go to workout.