Page 4 of 68 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast
    heynakk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) heynakk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) heynakk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) heynakk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) heynakk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) heynakk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) heynakk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) heynakk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) heynakk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) heynakk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) heynakk is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Just got a BB SP for 142 w/ 6 month subscription from 24 Hour Fitness. There is a sale going on there, 25% off the BB's after coupon. If you want it feel free to PM.

I figure once I'm done with this, I'll pass it along to a family member. Seems worth the money.

Hope to find I've been under eating

TransientBeing is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TransientBeing is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TransientBeing is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TransientBeing is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TransientBeing is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TransientBeing is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TransientBeing is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TransientBeing is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TransientBeing is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TransientBeing is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TransientBeing is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Ghosting View Post
    No problem at all. You don't have to apologize to me. Its just getting easy for me to see as I have had it a long time. Everyone is curious at first as to whether it works at all or not. Totally natural to be skeptical. I mean you see people gaining and it sets off a red flag. Believe me, if you saw or had seen the other thread, I was at a major cal deficit. Didn't even have enough sense to eat enough. These people in a 2k cal deficit weren't doing it as wrong as me.
    The problem with me at the moment is if i buy the bodymedia it will cost me 3x times what you guys pay in the us . It sucks. Btw what happened to the other thread , the info on there was gold.

MelodyMaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) MelodyMaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) MelodyMaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) MelodyMaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) MelodyMaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) MelodyMaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) MelodyMaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) MelodyMaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) MelodyMaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) MelodyMaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) MelodyMaker will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've had the device since 5/13/11 and have kept an excel spreadsheet of intake/output for each day, tracking my overall deficit. My deficit from then until now is a total of ~26.6k calories. I started at ~178, and this morning I weighed in a 170.8. I've rencently dropped CHO and raised fats a tad, so some of that is probably water weight. I'm so tired of cutting at this point that it's not even funny...lifts are suffering and just feel mentally drained. I'm shooting for 165, or just whenever I like what I see in the mirror, but not sure I'm going to make it. I don't think I have enough lean mass at this point to achieve the look that I want, so I may start increasing calories for a clean bulk. I KNOW that the MIRROR is the best tool to use, but dropping from 315 down to 180 a year ago VERY quickly has left me with a lot of excess skin, so the mirror is a VERY hard judge for me.

confusedpissedandtired.jpg.

divide will become famous soon enough. (+50) divide will become famous soon enough. (+50) divide will become famous soon enough. (+50) divide will become famous soon enough. (+50) divide will become famous soon enough. (+50) divide will become famous soon enough. (+50) divide will become famous soon enough. (+50) divide will become famous soon enough. (+50) divide will become famous soon enough. (+50) divide will become famous soon enough. (+50) divide will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by MelodyMaker View Post
    I've had the device since 5/13/11 and have kept an excel spreadsheet of intake/output for each day, tracking my overall deficit. My deficit from then until now is a total of ~26.6k calories. I started at ~178, and this morning I weighed in a 170.8. I've rencently dropped CHO and raised fats a tad, so some of that is probably water weight. I'm so tired of cutting at this point that it's not even funny...lifts are suffering and just feel mentally drained. I'm shooting for 165, or just whenever I like what I see in the mirror, but not sure I'm going to make it. I don't think I have enough lean mass at this point to achieve the look that I want, so I may start increasing calories for a clean bulk. I KNOW that the MIRROR is the best tool to use, but dropping from 315 down to 180 a year ago VERY quickly has left me with a lot of excess skin, so the mirror is a VERY hard judge for me.

confusedpissedandtired.jpg.
    Know the feeling. Been cutting for a year+ now. Using the mirror is ESPECIALLY hard for those who have ever been overweight. It's a total different story for people who have been fit their whole lives. Coming off losing 100lbs+ I don't know how to use the mirror nor do I have a clear idea of what I should see. As stupid as that sounds, I just don't. Takes time I guess.

Congrats on your loss; keep pushing! I wanted to hit 125 minimum but I am so over cutting it's not even right anymore. It's just become frustrating but bulking worries me. Woe is me, etc. lol
    Weight then: 245lbs
    Weight now: 134lbs
    New goal: 130lbs
    Ultimate goal: 125lbs

Currently: C-c-cutting with IF.

MelodyMaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) MelodyMaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) MelodyMaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) MelodyMaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) MelodyMaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) MelodyMaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) MelodyMaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) MelodyMaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) MelodyMaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) MelodyMaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) MelodyMaker will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I feel the same way. You try to go by the scale, but weight can fluctuate so wildy that it can be very discouraging/encouraging at any given point. I was hoping that the BMF would give me a little more peace about things, but I find it hard to trust the device sometimes and adjust calories with little regard to what it tells me. I've been considering plastic surgery for the removal of the excess abdominal skin. People say that genetics play a big factor along with the speed of the weight loss in determining skin appearance after the fact and that you should give it time. BUT, after a year of being under 180, I don't really see any improvements in skin. It seems that the leaner I get, the worse my skin looks. I believe that the majority of it has been damaged for good.

Congrats on your loss as well!

divide will become famous soon enough. (+50) divide will become famous soon enough. (+50) divide will become famous soon enough. (+50) divide will become famous soon enough. (+50) divide will become famous soon enough. (+50) divide will become famous soon enough. (+50) divide will become famous soon enough. (+50) divide will become famous soon enough. (+50) divide will become famous soon enough. (+50) divide will become famous soon enough. (+50) divide will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I feel the same way. You try to go by the scale, but weight can fluctuate so wildy that it can be very discouraging/encouraging at any given point. I was hoping that the BMF would give me a little more peace about things, but I find it hard to trust the device sometimes and adjust calories with little regard to what it tells me. I've been considering plastic surgery for the removal of the excess abdominal skin. People say that genetics play a big factor along with the speed of the weight loss in determining skin appearance after the fact and that you should give it time. BUT, after a year of being under 180, I don't really see any improvements in skin. It seems that the leaner I get, the worse my skin looks. I believe that the majority of it has been damaged for good.

Congrats on your loss as well!
    Yep!! My skin just looks bleh(er) as I keep losing more; seems to be a common trend sadly. I know a lot of guys here have lost a lot of weight and some of them look great after a few cycles of cutting and bulking. Have you considered that? Building muscle seems to work wonders, especially for males who are somewhat tall. At 5'3 and having carried around the amount of weight I did, not a lot of things are on my side.

I'm planning on having PS within the next year, probably much sooner as it's really began to drive me nuts (the skin) but..I'm a huge pain baby and dishing out my whole savings account is going to suck, but I figure it'll be worth it.

lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The thing I hate the most is that my skin is not tight. So if I wear shorts with an elastic waist, I have some skin that pushes over the elastic...so I look flabbier than I am. My age doesn't help either.

I plan to win the lottery to pay for plastics.

3Ni is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 3Ni is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 3Ni is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 3Ni is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 3Ni is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 3Ni is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 3Ni is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 3Ni is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 3Ni is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 3Ni is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 3Ni is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by PhiSig2298 View Post
    Wowzers!

I'm cutting at 2,600 right now and I've began to stall.. Starting to think my calories are too low

I need to get one of these in a hurry
    they most likely are, unless you are extremely sedentary. I was eating 2100 kcal on off days and 2700 kcal on workout days. B4, no wonder i had headaches and felt like a zombie.

Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How does everyone find theirs for accuracy? My weight seems to be steadily increasing at the rate I want it to. If I was to guess I would say close to 100 for me

Originally Posted by lovingit View Post
    The thing I hate the most is that my skin is not tight. So if I wear shorts with an elastic waist, I have some skin that pushes over the elastic...so I look flabbier than I am. My age doesn't help either.

I plan to win the lottery to pay for plastics.
    I'll go halves with you. You get all of the pain though, lol!!

lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by divide View Post
    I'll go halves with you. You get all of the pain though, lol!!
    Shoot girl, that's what they make the good drugs for!

I'm more worried about the surgeon messing up.

Phrak is just really nice. (+1000) Phrak is just really nice. (+1000) Phrak is just really nice. (+1000) Phrak is just really nice. (+1000) Phrak is just really nice. (+1000) Phrak is just really nice. (+1000) Phrak is just really nice. (+1000) Phrak is just really nice. (+1000) Phrak is just really nice. (+1000) Phrak is just really nice. (+1000) Phrak is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Chuck2600 View Post
    How does everyone find theirs for accuracy? My weight seems to be steadily increasing at the rate I want it to. If I was to guess I would say close to 100 for me
    Finding it to be very accurate. Losing at a 1lb -1.5lb a week eating at a 750 deficit to my calorie burn for the day.

Great hair, decent ass otterakl's Avatar
    otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wowzers!

I'm cutting at 2,600 right now and I've began to stall.. Starting to think my calories are too low

I need to get one of these in a hurry
    Phi, you probably are eating too low. As an example here was Tuesday for me. 9-5 in the office, lifted weights and cardio after work, ate and then basically sat around until bed. Here is my burn:

Attached Images
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."
    -Mark Twain

Yep! Very worried about the performance of the surgeon. I already have the money put back for the procedure, BUT I want to give it just a little more time. Pain isn't a real issue for me either. The plastic surgeons that I've seen thus far tell me that I won't have to have the abdominal muscle sutures because they are tight enough as is:-)

I have the same issue with elastic shorts pushing up extra skin, and I have to "tuck" some of the lower flat skin under my pants/shorts. It just sucks that after all of my hard work in building LBM/dropping fat, I'm left with a body I'm still very displeased with.

SVTBlackie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SVTBlackie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SVTBlackie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SVTBlackie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SVTBlackie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SVTBlackie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SVTBlackie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SVTBlackie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SVTBlackie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SVTBlackie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SVTBlackie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SVTBlackie View Post
    Was planning on posting this in the original thread, but oh well. I use the cardiotrainer app on my phone to log my distance ran. It also has a calorie burn option that, when running, is pretty accurate in comparison with the BB (within 20 cals). Went for a 55 minute bike ride, cardiotrainer said I burnt 390 cals, the BB said 280. Just an observation since bodymedia admittedly states it will underestimate bike riding.
    Just updating on this in case anyone is interested, went for a ride again this morning, BB had me at 300 calories, while cardiotrainer had me at 440.
    PSN- SVTBlackie
    Type Misc in message box

440/265/515
    1220 total @ 160

3Ni is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 3Ni is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 3Ni is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 3Ni is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 3Ni is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 3Ni is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 3Ni is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 3Ni is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 3Ni is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 3Ni is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 3Ni is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by otterakl View Post
    Phi, you probably are eating too low. As an example here was Tuesday for me. 9-5 in the office, lifted weights and cardio after work, ate and then basically sat around until bed. Here is my burn:
    my resting rate is the exact same as yours. i wonder if others have similar ones.

PhiSig2298 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhiSig2298 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhiSig2298 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhiSig2298 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhiSig2298 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhiSig2298 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhiSig2298 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhiSig2298 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhiSig2298 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhiSig2298 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhiSig2298 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by otterakl View Post

Wow I need to get one.. I started cutting at 3,000 a year ago, just started dropping it every time I stalled more than a couple of weeks.

I'm a staty-at-home dad right now so I'm constantly doing stuff around the house (cleaning, laundry, etc). I just went with my brm x 1.4.. Few calories under 3,000 so I'm cutting at 2,400-2,500

I'd like to see exactly how much I actually burn chasing a 2 year old around all day!

drewbie57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drewbie57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drewbie57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drewbie57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drewbie57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drewbie57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drewbie57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drewbie57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drewbie57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drewbie57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drewbie57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'd like to see exactly how much I actually burn chasing a 2 year old around all day!
    A lot more than you may think. I didn't know walking around the house, making/eating dinner, and basic house chores could have burned so much.

Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Phrak View Post
    Finding it to be very accurate. Losing at a 1lb -1.5lb a week eating at a 750 deficit to my calorie burn for the day.
    Thanks for the feedback, repped. Anyone els?

PhiSig2298 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhiSig2298 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhiSig2298 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhiSig2298 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhiSig2298 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhiSig2298 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhiSig2298 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhiSig2298 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhiSig2298 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhiSig2298 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhiSig2298 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by drewbie57 View Post
    A lot more than you may think. I didn't know walking around the house, making/eating dinner, and basic house chores could have burned so much.

I figured.. You know, nearly everyone who bought one of these were Underestimating their intake. I know the formulas are just a guide, but some people were 1,000+ too low! I'm afraid I'm one of those people too

True. I've seen some horror stories Especially necrosis ughhh. Makes me second guess. But I think the key is finding a good surgeon..and maybe dishing out a little more and not going for the cheapest option.

Yep! Very worried about the performance of the surgeon. I already have the money put back for the procedure, BUT I want to give it just a little more time. Pain isn't a real issue for me either. The plastic surgeons that I've seen thus far tell me that I won't have to have the abdominal muscle sutures because they are tight enough as is:-)

I have the same issue with elastic shorts pushing up extra skin, and I have to "tuck" some of the lower flat skin under my pants/shorts. It just sucks that after all of my hard work in building LBM/dropping fat, I'm left with a body I'm still very displeased with.
    I've yet to go to any consults. I'm hoping I wouldn't need any of the suturing either; I know it's common with women who have had children though.

Per the results/accuracy of the BMF. It's helped me realize I was undereating and I'm probably not seeing results due to having been dieting @ 600-800 calories for months. I'm 99% positive I've screwed up hormone levels within my body. Will say my lifts have gone up though. Mirror-wise, couldn't tell you.

SVTBlackie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SVTBlackie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SVTBlackie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SVTBlackie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SVTBlackie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SVTBlackie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SVTBlackie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SVTBlackie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SVTBlackie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SVTBlackie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SVTBlackie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Chuck2600 View Post
    Thanks for the feedback, repped. Anyone els?
    Good to see things leveled out for you, IIRC you were getting worried that you were gaining too quickly.

I myself haven't weighed myself since the first week I got the device. The scale hadn't moved and I didn't want to get discouraged by water weight so i stopped using the scale. I'd say my average deficit is around 200-300 and I definitely feel I look leaner and it feels like I have less to grab on my lower abs.
    PSN- SVTBlackie
    Type Misc in message box

440/265/515
    1220 total @ 160

drewbie57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drewbie57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drewbie57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drewbie57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drewbie57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drewbie57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drewbie57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drewbie57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drewbie57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drewbie57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drewbie57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I figured.. You know, nearly everyone who bought one of these were Underestimating their intake. I know the formulas are just a guide, but some people were 1,000+ too low! I'm afraid I'm one of those people too
    If you have any unaccounted for general house work, chores, cooking, cleaning, etc on a regular daily basis the **** really seems to adds up.

Does I have catabolismz? TaoistWarrior's Avatar
    TaoistWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TaoistWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TaoistWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TaoistWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TaoistWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TaoistWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TaoistWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TaoistWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TaoistWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TaoistWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TaoistWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ^^This. Although I've seen far too many reports in these threads of people increasing their cals in accordance with the device's readings, and then reporting weight gain while presumably still on a deficit. I find this... troubling.
    It's time for a Breakthrough.

Originally Posted by TaoistWarrior View Post
    ^^This. Although I've seen far too many reports in these threads of people increasing their cals in accordance with the device's readings, and then reporting weight gain while presumably still on a deficit. I find this... troubling.
    Then we get back to the topic long term under-consuming before getting the device with possible thyroid issues, etc. Hard to say. I am skeptical too.

If you have any unaccounted for general house work, chores, cooking, cleaning, etc on a regular daily basis the **** really seems to adds up.

The MOST strenuous activity I do around the house is yard work (mowing, weedeating, pulling weeds in the flower beds)

I just assumed laundry & vacuuming wasnt that vigorous of work (no offense to the Stay-@-home moms out there)

Then we get back to the topic long term under-consuming before getting the device with possible thyroid issues, etc. Hard to say. I am skeptical too.

See, I already have low thyroid levels.. It took about 3-4 months to find the right dosage but once I did, I felt a lot better and was losing weight again. I haven't had bloodwork done in a while but I've been in a deficit for over a year now. Some weeks only 10%, others 15-20%.

I did a refeed about a week ago at maintenance (or what I thought was maintenance) and only added carbs because my protein & fat is right where I want it to be. Gained about 4.5 lbs of water weight but I lost it within a couple of days.

I think being in a deficit for so long (possibly a lot bigger of a deficit than I thought) has hurt me more than helped.
    Yeah, I've lost weight, but I don't know if my metabolism is shot or not

Phrak is just really nice. (+1000) Phrak is just really nice. (+1000) Phrak is just really nice. (+1000) Phrak is just really nice. (+1000) Phrak is just really nice. (+1000) Phrak is just really nice. (+1000) Phrak is just really nice. (+1000) Phrak is just really nice. (+1000) Phrak is just really nice. (+1000) Phrak is just really nice. (+1000) Phrak is just really nice. (+1000)
    There are those issues, but it could also be from the activities one does. I for one have stopped using the elliptical machine in favour of walking, also factored in my hour of commuting which both have reportedly given over estimations.

spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TaoistWarrior View Post
    As was said in the other thread, thos of us who are having this issue have been chronic dieters with very low cal intakes and have adapted. This can be reversed by increasing cals and cho for a while and just sucking up the fat gain and accepting it.

As Leigh Peele said... you have to be willing to gain a little to lose a lot during this process.

This is why the other thread was so great........... all that time we spent discussing this, links posted, etc all down the drain.
    What's Spicy Training For?? LIFE MOTHER F-ER!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155227363

spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Phrak View Post
    There are those issues, but it could also be from the activities one does. I for one have stopped using the elliptical machine in favour of walking, also factored in my hour of commuting which both have reportedly given over estimations.
    That could be the case for someone who is keeping a very small deficit based on the BB.

But, for my case in particular, I gained 5lbs in 4 weeks taking in 2-2.2k cals while the BB says I am burning around 25-2700ish and some days more. 2200 cals is no where NEAR that much of a surplus for me.

The BB being off a little I can see, but not that much.
    What's Spicy Training For?? LIFE MOTHER F-ER!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155227363