Page 1 of 32 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Vick's Dating Log and Advice Thread v. 3.0 (that escalated quickly!)

Hello, RH Misc. Some of you may remember me, and some of you may not. I've been on the RH for about 11 years on and off. I started as a bitter, FA high schooler and with the help of a lot of old school members of this sub forum, I really worked to become someone who wasn't just good with dating and women, but with most things social. This section really helped me become the person I am today; I have thousands of friends, am a budding professional in my field, and generally, things are pretty good. As of this writing, I am 10 days out of my longest and overall best relationship to date. At first, it hurt to lose that, since it wasn't my choice. However, over the past few days I have been thinking long and hard about what it is I want out of life, and I think I am willing to try again.

In the past, I had 2 date log and advice threads that were wildly successful. I used them to detail my days, give advice to whoever stumbled in, and logged all of the dates and interactions I had with women just to give a peek into how things usually go for me. Most of it was not the best, but I met some great women and had a few experiences that taught me a lot. I'm hoping I can rekindle that magic. So here I am, with another dating log and miscellaneous advice thread that will read mostly like a journal. I re-read my last two logs last week when I was feeling very lonely and sad, and they completely reinvigorated my spirit. That person is who I wish to be again, and I think it starts here. Using this log, I'll be getting more serious about my workouts, my career, my dates, and my hobbies that I will surely outline as the thread progresses. For now, I'm glad to be back. I feel at home here, even though I've never met most of you.

The rules for this thread are going to be different than before. In my last thread, I never posted pictures. In this thread, I will be posting pictures of everyone I go out with. It's only right, for context. I will post screenshots of text game, pictures of who I go out with, and anything relevant to the log's entries. In addition to that, I will answer any questions I receive about dating, relationships, life in general, counseling, etc. basically anything that fits into my wheelhouse. I am here to help for free, discuss life and all of it's shiittiness and awesomeness, and enjoy the ride again with you all.

Lets all get better. Here is a picture of me, for reference. I hope you guys enjoy what I have to offer.

https://imgur.com/a/hKSJ3wQ

**** Love, I Want Cash. BlackScorpio91's Avatar
    BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Here we go again.

And yeah you're a good looking guy.

xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BlackScorpio91 View Post
    Here we go again.

And yeah you're a good looking guy.
    Indeed. And that pic was 2 years ago, however I have a picture from when I was 18 and I really haven't aged much. My friends call me Paul Rudd because I just really haven't aged. So for the most part that is a pretty accurate representation of me. I have an ID badge from work where I think I look fuucking great, but you guys get the picture.

BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by xvicknumber7x View Post
    Indeed. And that pic was 2 years ago, however I have a picture from when I was 18 and I really haven't aged much. My friends call me Paul Rudd because I just really haven't aged. So for the most part that is a pretty accurate representation of me. I have an ID badge from work where I think I look fuucking great, but you guys get the picture.
    Yeah I'll say I definitely look better at 27 going on 28 after years of self improvement than I do when I was 18. After high school, either you're gonna get better looking or worse looking.

Damn, you look a lot better. Well done. You kinda look like Justin Blackmon a little bit lmao.

Damn, you look a lot better. Well done. You kinda look like Justin Blackmon a little bit lmao.
    Recently people have said I look like Lebron James lol

BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This is awesome man, glad to have you back, this thread will be fun.

Can you sum up at this moment where you are and what you think you're looking for as next steps in the areas of career hobbies dating etc?

I mentioned this in Lucifer's thread but there's this couple (a shorter muscular black man and a skinny fit brunette white chick) that goes to my gym and the chick keeps checking me out. One time I went over near to where they were at to do OHP and the chick literally turned her head and eye fuked me when I was working out while her man was busy working out. Eventually I just started laughing and she turned her head away. The dude must have told her not to look at me cause she never looks at me when he's there and tries to resist but I still catch her glancing at me when his back is turned.

Yesterday I was just minding my own business and they came near me and the dude started acting all lovey dovey with his chick and hugging and kissing on her and I'm like "Wow this dude is corny trying to claim his girl in front of me". I never even talked to his girl and his jealous ass is trying to I guess keep his girl from leaving him when the matter of fact is if he keeps being all jealous like that she will.

HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    idk if i want to post a pic of myself in a thread full of chads
    Houston Sign Stealers
    DEMECO RYANS HC CREW
    Ugly Ass Mf Crew
    Manlet Crew
    Texas Crew
    just be yourself
    just have confidence

XOTWOD CREW

Recently people have said I look like Lebron James lol
    I don't see it. But that ain't a bad place to be.

Originally Posted by BigBallsMcgee View Post
    This is awesome man, glad to have you back, this thread will be fun.

Can you sum up at this moment where you are and what you think you're looking for as next steps in the areas of career hobbies dating etc?
    Career: earn license (takes a number of hours in the field to achieve,) pass exams, move to new job where I can work with youth and adult men more, and just continue to learn what it will take to eventually open my own business and get that started. This will take years. For now, I am just enjoying the daily journey of being a counselor and trying to bring the best out of my clients.

Hobbies: So I am a member of a Youtube content creation team for my main hobby of choice, which is a trading card game. Nerdy, I know, but I enjoy it and the community a lot. Anyway, we have 20k subs and are looking to keep growing. I want to continue to do my fair share and create content and to keep up with my Twitch stream as well. I started streaming a few months ago as a form of enjoyment, connection with the community, and an additional source of revenue, and adding to those three things is my direct goal with my hobby of choice. It's a really nerdy hobby for a man who is almost 30, but my role in the community of players is actually very important. I am a mentor to a ton of the younger players and have a huge following nationwide. I try my best to set a good example and to teach as opposed to earn revenue from them or the game. I'd like to continue to be that for them.

Dating: Just date extremely casually and actually, make friends with these women. I want to actually make friends with them and just learn to be me again. I want to find the old Vick. He's in there somewhere, but he is buried. I miss the old me. I lost sight of that, and maybe it contributed to things ending the way they did. I certainly learned a lot.

I mentioned this in Lucifer's thread but there's this couple (a shorter muscular black man and a skinny fit brunette white chick) that goes to my gym and the chick keeps checking me out. One time I went over near to where they were at to do OHP and the chick literally turned her head and eye fuked me when I was working out while her man was busy working out. Eventually I just started laughing and she turned her head away. The dude must have told her not to look at me cause she never looks at me when he's there and tries to resist but I still catch her glancing at me when his back is turned.

Yesterday I was just minding my own business and they came near me and the dude started acting all lovey dovey with his chick and hugging and kissing on her and I'm like "Wow this dude is corny trying to claim his girl in front of me". I never even talked to his girl and his jealous ass is trying to I guess keep his girl from leaving him when the matter of fact is if he keeps being all jealous like that she will.
    That's whack. Insecure dudes will be insecure dudes. He'll probably learn the hard way.

Originally Posted by HoustonMiscer View Post
    idk if i want to post a pic of myself in a thread full of chads
    You're a Chad to me.

I don't see it. But that ain't a bad place to be.

Career: earn license (takes a number of hours in the field to achieve,) pass exams, move to new job where I can work with youth and adult men more, and just continue to learn what it will take to eventually open my own business and get that started. This will take years. For now, I am just enjoying the daily journey of being a counselor and trying to bring the best out of my clients.

Hobbies: So I am a member of a Youtube content creation team for my main hobby of choice, which is a trading card game. Nerdy, I know, but I enjoy it and the community a lot. Anyway, we have 20k subs and are looking to keep growing. I want to continue to do my fair share and create content and to keep up with my Twitch stream as well. I started streaming a few months ago as a form of enjoyment, connection with the community, and an additional source of revenue, and adding to those three things is my direct goal with my hobby of choice. It's a really nerdy hobby for a man who is almost 30, but my role in the community of players is actually very important. I am a mentor to a ton of the younger players and have a huge following nationwide. I try my best to set a good example and to teach as opposed to earn revenue from them or the game. I'd like to continue to be that for them.

Dating: Just date extremely casually and actually, make friends with these women. I want to actually make friends with them and just learn to be me again. I want to find the old Vick. He's in there somewhere, but he is buried. I miss the old me. I lost sight of that, and maybe it contributed to things ending the way they did. I certainly learned a lot.

That's whack. Insecure dudes will be insecure dudes. He'll probably learn the hard way.

You're a Chad to me.
    Hey if it's not gonna be me, it's gonna be another guy like me that gets her away from her man.

HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

You're a Chad to me.
    <3.
    Houston Sign Stealers
    DEMECO RYANS HC CREW
    Ugly Ass Mf Crew
    Manlet Crew
    Texas Crew
    just be yourself
    just have confidence

XOTWOD CREW

Update:

So today was a big day. My Tinder has been absolutely popping off since I got back on. That was somewhat expected, but definitely nice, for validation's sake. I have just been swiping literally everyone right and just filtering out from there, so I guess I shoulda seen that coming. Anyway, there are a number of really good looking girls that have matched me, but I am trying to just be a bit slower than normal and just having little conversations with each of them.

Anyway, I got to class today and there is this girl in my class who I have always been a bit fond of. She is so funny and really cool to spend time with. I think she has always had a small thing for me, and I've had something small for her too, but we never took it anywhere. Today in class we spent a lot of time joking around and talking and stuff, and since I had her number previously, we have been texting back and forth a lot today. She's sending some long ass messages, seems pretty invested. I like it. I am definitely looking forward to seeing where that goes. We will go ahead and call her 'Class Girl.'

Outside of that, I scheduled two dates this week with girls from Tinder. These two girls are actually hella cool in their own ways. I have a date scheduled with this first one for Wednesday. It's just going to be a quick bite after work. She seemed a little standoffish yesterday, but today as we talked a little more she really gave a lot to the conversation and we sort of hit it off. I think she's super good looking. Kind of looks like a girl I used to know and mess with. So that should be cool. I told her I like to move a bit slower, and then we talked about dogs, our ideal weekend days, and just surface level stuff. It was a good introduction to each other.

The next girl just has a look I really like. She is 22, but she has this funny sort of style I kinda like. She's really aloof, which I sort of like. We have been talking for a little bit now, and she is heavy into sushi and hasn't had it in awhile and we agreed to go and grab some for Thursday. I have to admit I am still kind of finding my way as far as text game goes, and I am trying to piece together what works and what doesn't again. In any case, I am looking forward to meeting this one as well. If anything else, they'll both just help me find my bearings again and learn how to be a casual dater.

In any case, that's all the stuff that happened today. I feel really good about this after thinking on it for awhile. I am going to take it extremely slow and just chill out and try to learn as much as I can about all of these different people. I'm not trying to bang ASAP, etc. Just trying to learn as much as I can for the future, or maybe the present if one of these new options proves to be a really good match over the next few months. Tomorrow I'll be lifting and watching football all day. Looking forward to another great week.

DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I think there's better quality on Bumble vs. Tinder. Plus the chick has to start the conversation, so she at least shows some interest.

Originally Posted by DustinTheHuss View Post
    I think there's better quality on Bumble vs. Tinder. Plus the chick has to start the conversation, so she at least shows some interest.
    Just because she starts the conversation doesn't mean chit. She can still be a Timewaster.

I started the conversation with both of these women. One thing I have noticed so far is that the ones to initiate with me are definitely the less attractive ones.

Mechanical Engineer Brah ConorO's Avatar
    ConorO is just really nice. (+1000) ConorO is just really nice. (+1000) ConorO is just really nice. (+1000) ConorO is just really nice. (+1000) ConorO is just really nice. (+1000) ConorO is just really nice. (+1000) ConorO is just really nice. (+1000) ConorO is just really nice. (+1000) ConorO is just really nice. (+1000) ConorO is just really nice. (+1000) ConorO is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yeah I'll say I definitely look better at 27 going on 28 after years of self improvement than I do when I was 18. After high school, either you're gonna get better looking or worse looking.

mirin brahs, late bloomers/maturing with age crew checking in

https://imgur.com/a/55uDMq7

17 yrs old vs 24 yrs old

mirin late bloomers

Mechanical Engineer Brah ConorO's Avatar
    ConorO is just really nice. (+1000) ConorO is just really nice. (+1000) ConorO is just really nice. (+1000) ConorO is just really nice. (+1000) ConorO is just really nice. (+1000) ConorO is just really nice. (+1000) ConorO is just really nice. (+1000) ConorO is just really nice. (+1000) ConorO is just really nice. (+1000) ConorO is just really nice. (+1000) ConorO is just really nice. (+1000)
    between Tinder, Bumble and Hinge, i've found Hinge to have the higher-quality women, just very slow matches. Then tbh Tinder/bumble are basically equal to one another... I see&match with alot of the same chicks on both apps, Bumbles a nice filter since they have to send at least ONE message, but there's still been a plethora of matches that have expired, or they've sent the first message and not replied afterwards.

What else are you guys late bloomers in?

Originally Posted by ConorO View Post
    between Tinder, Bumble and Hinge, i've found Hinge to have the higher-quality women, just very slow matches. Then tbh Tinder/bumble are basically equal to one another... I see&match with alot of the same chicks on both apps, Bumbles a nice filter since they have to send at least ONE message, but there's still been a plethora of matches that have expired, or they've sent the first message and not replied afterwards.
    never heard of hinge but maybe i'll try it soon. tinder has actually been amazing to me so far lmao. it's like i never left.

venom995 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) venom995 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) venom995 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) venom995 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) venom995 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) venom995 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) venom995 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) venom995 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) venom995 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) venom995 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) venom995 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Gotta vary by where you are -- where I am Hinge is 95% fatties, Tinder is all the trashy girls with large tats, and Bumble is all the cute girls. Though Bumble quality has started to go down.

Not that it matters for me, as I get zero matches, but yeah...

- edit-
    Oh, but when you first install Hinge, it'll be 100% hotties for a couple days. Every hot chick who's ever been on there, old inactive accounts. I was dumb and paid for the upgrade because you get a limited number of swipes, and they were all hot. A year later I got a new phone and installed Hinge fresh and it was the same hottie parade, same chicks. No way they're active still.
    Last edited by venom995; 09-08-2019 at 11:11 AM.
    Would Fix My Age But It's Impossible Crew

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Inb4 Silencespeaks
    𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖈𝕶, 𝖓𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖇𝖎𝖙𝖈𝖍

Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hmm, might be in on this.
    "...Voidmayne...Creepin' up on ya..."

Sigma Crew | Misc ArchVillain

GnomeSaiyans Bruh Krackerjacked's Avatar
    Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Originally Posted by Luc1fer View Post
    Inb4 Silencespeaks
    Wtf does SS have anything to do with this?

Originally Posted by venom995 View Post
    Gotta vary by where you are -- where I am Hinge is 95% fatties, Tinder is all the trashy girls with large tats, and Bumble is all the cute girls. Though Bumble quality has started to go down.

Not that it matters for me, as I get zero matches, but yeah...

- edit-
    Oh, but when you first install Hinge, it'll be 100% hotties for a couple days. Every hot chick who's ever been on there, old inactive accounts. I was dumb and paid for the upgrade because you get a limited number of swipes, and they were all hot. A year later I got a new phone and installed Hinge fresh and it was the same hottie parade, same chicks. No way they're active still.
    I have found some really cool girls on Tinder so far. I don't mind tattoos either lol, I have 3 large ones.

Originally Posted by Luc1fer View Post
    Inb4 Silencespeaks
    who tf?

Originally Posted by Voidgaze View Post
    Hmm, might be in on this.
    what'll it take to get you all in on the thread?

Originally Posted by Krackerjacked View Post
    ayyyyy my man

Wtf does SS have anything to do with this?
    who is this man?

update post next

Update:

So yesterday ended up being a pretty good day. The first two girls, I took from Tinder to getting actual numbers. Then there is another girl off of Tinder who I like, but I think she might legitimately be crazy. I am definitely going to meet her though, but there is almost no chance I do anything sexual with her (famous last words.) I think she is really funny and I just want to hear her talk tbh. We are getting a quick lunch Wednesday when I am on my break since she lives close to my work. As for the first two girls, I am meeting with one on Wednesday afternoon and the other on Thursday night. Both have called me cute, handsome, etc. a multitude of times, which is nice to hear after a few years of very low compliments from my old girlfriend. They both seem excited, which is really cool. I've told them both I like to take it easy and go slow, which seemed to hit well. Overall I think I have some really nice options for the next few weeks, if dating and going out is something I feel like doing. Fall being here soon is sorta nice. There's a couple cool things to do.

Girl from class has been talking to me a lot as well. I think she definitely likes me, and this semester we have the same group assignments, so we will be pretty close throughout. I think she's pretty funny as well. I am beginning to learn that the humor is most important to me, and a few of these girls have excellent humor. It's been nice so far, knowing that I am still capable of what I used to be.

Outside of using these damn apps all day yesterday, I worked out and watched football with my friends all day. My workout was sub par because I didn't have any coffee before my workout, and the football all day was awesome. Ate some good food, chilled hard, and now I'm ready for a new week. I think things are looking up. I expect to hear from all of these girls at some point today (one of them initiated conversation with me and they send some long ass messages to me, all of 'em,) so I'll just continue to build on things and work on my skills. I still have a ways to go before I'm back to how I used to be, and I do miss those days.

Hope everyone has an amazing Monday, and thanks for following along with me.

I have found some really cool girls on Tinder so far. I don't mind tattoos either lol, I have 3 large ones.

who tf?

what'll it take to get you all in on the thread?

ayyyyy my man

who is this man?

update post next
    Some autistic older woman that likes younger man (particularly younger men that have that linebacker physique) or maybe she's really a man pretending to be a woman. He/she is real immature for her/his age. What she has to do with you I don't understand (I think Lucifer might be tweaking).

Also I don't mind tattoos on a woman either as I'm going to be getting one some time in the fall (probably next month or November) so I'll be a hypocrite if I said (Dur all women that have tattoos are whores duurrrrr).

Some autistic older woman that likes younger man (particularly younger men that have that linebacker physique) or maybe she's really a man pretending to be a woman. He/she is real immature for her/his age. What she has to do with you I don't understand (I think Lucifer might be tweaking).

Also I don't mind tattoos on a woman either as I'm going to be getting one some time in the fall (probably next month or November) so I'll be a hypocrite if I said (Dur all women that have tattoos are whores duurrrrr).
    oh she has been PMing me here on the misc since 2012. i know who you're talking about. i have a few tattoos with plans for more. my tattoos are mostly dumb lmao. but yeah it all makes sense now.