Page 134 of 174 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 132 133 134 135 136 144 ... LastLast
Results 3,991 to 4,020 of 5207
    urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ampire View Post
    I've seen a few of those for sale, there was one a month ago in MD Eastern Shore $400 for an 80 lb set.

Pretty happy with this QuickLock model, it changes faster than I expected actually and I will hopefully be able to liquidate my prostyle pancake plates and handles, still deciding if I should prebuild some popular sizes or sell separately the handles and end caps on eBay and the pancakes locally, if I get $1/lb I'd be happy enough to be honest. Still need to inventory the exact quantity of each plate and figure out what would sell easier.
    Almost snagged a 45lb pair of the Hoist Quick Change the other day, but the kids was playing the "Someone offered me more game" after he accepted my original offer and I decided not to mess with someone who lacked integrity LOL. I'll be on the lookout though, might take a few years but hopefully I'll find another 75-80lb set.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #58 ▪█─────█▪

Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by urbanlifter View Post
    Almost snagged a 45lb pair of the Hoist Quick Change the other day, but the kids was playing the "Someone offered me more game" after he accepted my original offer and I decided not to mess with someone who lacked integrity LOL. I'll be on the lookout though, might take a few years but hopefully I'll find another 75-80lb set.
    I'm the same way. Once they start playing games, whether it's the "someone offered me more" crap or the "race to my house between 27 of you. Go!" I'm done.

ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Duplicitous View Post
    I'm the same way. Once they start playing games, whether it's the "someone offered me more" crap or the "race to my house between 27 of you. Go!" I'm done.
    I was fortunate to find a seller that was very dependable and honest with this 75 kit. I had some annoying games with a few other IM sellers over the past three months but this guy was legit.

A few years ago I sold some gym stuff and I had buyers that were really all over the place, showing up an hour late, all kinds of crazy excuses, "hey I forgot $20 will you take the asking price less $20" and that kind of crap.

murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    A few years ago I sold some gym stuff and I had buyers that were really all over the place, showing up an hour late, all kinds of crazy excuses, "hey I forgot $20 will you take the asking price less $20" and that kind of crap.
    It honestly seems to get worse the less you are asking for something, too. I've been chewed on for not pulling a free curb alert ad (didn't even know it was gone yet) because the crab "drove 45 minutes and the ad is still up!". It was out there 20 minutes ago, lady, sorry for going in to eat Sunday breakfast with my family instead of standing on the curb watching my "Free, no holds, no calls/emails" chewed up old dog cage so I could pull the ad the second it was picked up. Deepest apologies, have a nice drive back.

Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000)
    "hey I forgot $20 will you take the asking price less $20" and that kind of crap.
    Last year I had a DB set listed for $400 including the rack. In the ad I put something like "That's like $X per lb and $50 for the rack." This guy shows up and tells me he doesn't have enough cash. He did the whole pocket patting, searching the console, etc. bit looking for the cash he forgot. He asks me if it's ok that he's $50 short and I tell him he can take the set, but no rack. He does some more pocket patting and hark(!), he finds another $20. "OK, so all I have is $420." I'm confused for a second and then it dawns on me that the scammer misread the ad and thought it was $400 + $50 for the rack. I stay silent for a moment as I ponder what to do and then say: "Yeah, that's fine." And let the conman con himself out of $20.

murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Titan rickshaw:

RL Erik 'Iwhspr Fe comes' matrix563's Avatar
    matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I was fortunate to find a seller that was very dependable and honest with this 75 kit. I had some annoying games with a few other IM sellers over the past three months but this guy was legit.

I had one awhile back. A state trooper. Wanted me to do half off on olympic plates i had. Kept saying thats what he pays. Now he tried this bs in person. I offered to do 40 bucks off. He wouldnt do it. Now i dont like cops. They are land pirates. I still tried to offer some off when i shouldnt. He left and said let me know if i change my mind. After he was gone for 5 min i messaged him and said if he wants to discuss a lower price he shouldn't do that in person. Its disrespectful.

I leave to go home and this state trooper pulls in front of me a few streets from where i met the douche. He stops at a green light. Forcing me to stop. He doesnt go thru until its yellow forcing me to be stuck at a red light. He didnt turn he went straight thru after stopping. Was prob hoping i hit him or ran a red light. I thought about reporting him for trying to cause an accident (i wasnt on the interstate so im sure it was the same douche) but i didnt. He'll get his karma.

I sold the plates for my asking price a few days later.
    ▪█───────█▪ Equipment Crew #46 ▪█───────█▪
    ▪█───────█▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #21 ▪█───────█▪
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #33 ||---||

~ 5th dimensional being ~

Originally Posted by matrix563 View Post
    (i wasnt on the interstate so im sure it was the same douche)
    I won't make a statement on the haggling bit, but did "AAA with guns" show up in his patrol car/uniform to buy weights? Also, if you don't have a dash cam you should probably get one.

Originally Posted by murphyreedus View Post
    I won't make a statement on the haggling bit, but did "AAA with guns" show up in his patrol car/uniform to buy weights? Also, if you don't have a dash cam you should probably get one.
    I had a cop show up in patrol car/uniform to sell me a C2 rower. I didn't catch him manually turning the monitor on and later learned the cable was severed because some fool ran it past the chain. I texted him about it and he told me that it was my problem and "We're done now. Got it?" Loud and clear, pal. You're the law and what you say goes. :eyeroll:

Re the haggling, if my ad says firm or you're plan is to lowball me I expect any attempt at negotiation to be done via online because I really, really detest having my time wasted. And if you already said "I'll take it" then you have already accepted my price and if you show up with $5 less, you can pound sound just for trying to con me.

matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by murphyreedus View Post
    Yep he sure did. He said hed be in a two tone crown vic. Wasnt sure what that was till he arrived. Was curious why it would be two tone.

I had a cop show up in patrol car/uniform to sell me a C2 rower. I didn't catch him manually turning the monitor on and later learned the cable was severed because some fool ran it past the chain. I texted him about it and he told me that it was my problem and "We're done now. Got it?" Loud and clear, pal. You're the law and what you say goes. :eyeroll:

Re the haggling, if my ad says firm or you're plan is to lowball me I expect any attempt at negotiation to be done via online because I really, really detest having my time wasted. And if you already said "I'll take it" then you have already accepted my price and if you show up with $5 less, you can pound sound just for trying to con me.

Thats crappy of him af

Yeah if they say ill take it thats it.

ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by matrix563 View Post
    I had one awhile back. A state trooper. Wanted me to do half off on olympic plates i had. Kept saying thats what he pays. Now he tried this bs in person. I offered to do 40 bucks off. He wouldnt do it. Now i dont like cops. They are land pirates. I still tried to offer some off when i shouldnt. He left and said let me know if i change my mind. After he was gone for 5 min i messaged him and said if he wants to discuss a lower price he shouldn't do that in person. Its disrespectful.

I leave to go home and this state trooper pulls in front of me a few streets from where i met the douche. He stops at a green light. Forcing me to stop. He doesnt go thru until its yellow forcing me to be stuck at a red light. He didnt turn he went straight thru after stopping. Was prob hoping i hit him or ran a red light. I thought about reporting him for trying to cause an accident (i wasnt on the interstate so im sure it was the same douche) but i didnt. He'll get his karma.

I sold the plates for my asking price a few days later.
    Some unprofessional, immature, and petty **** that guy pulled.

At least its repairable. If the guy is that immoral, imagine the corners he cuts on the job.

The haggling is a pain but equally irritating are the games associated with it. If someone flat up said "would you take $x less" I would appreciate the honesty, rather than the silly bill disappearing game.

Once I was prepared to buy an item with the full cash on hand, but on a whim I once asked a seller "would you consider a lower price or are you firm?" and the guy said "you know what, I'll take $20 off".

Some unprofessional, immature, and petty **** that guy pulled.

At least its repairable. If the guy is that immoral, imagine the corners he cuts on the job.

The haggling is a pain but equally irritating are the games associated with it. If someone flat up said "would you take $x less" I would appreciate the honesty, rather than the silly bill disappearing game.

Once I was prepared to buy an item with the full cash on hand, but on a whim I once asked a seller "would you consider a lower price or are you firm?" and the guy said "you know what, I'll take $20 off".
    I have a box of old cables and such that I keep around for projects, so it was an easy repair. Heck, I would have still bought it knowing the cable was cut. I was just irritated that he scammed me and then abused his badge to boot.

zjorth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zjorth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zjorth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zjorth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zjorth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zjorth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zjorth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zjorth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zjorth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zjorth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zjorth is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    The Rogue Donkey arrived and is finally assembled.

Here are a few thoughts and observations:

1. It’s a huge piece of equipment and very heavy (500 lbs);

2. Expect to spend a few hours on assembly;

3. When you do glute ham raises on this piece you need to place your knees closer to the top of the arch of the pad, you cannot allow your knees to “fall through” due to metal plate the pad is attached to. As a result, the movement is more difficult. Not a bad thing, just something to be aware of. If you are new to GHD’s, you will probably want to use band assistance to start;

4. The reverse hyper is functionally the same / very similar to the Rogue RH-2. However, due to the split pad you need to experiment with your body position to find a comfortable groove;

5. I didn’t have any stability issues with my Rogue RH-2 or Rogue Abram GHD 2.0, but needless to say this machine is extremely stable;

6. The main reason for the upgrade is to save space so I could add another piece. I was able to do that, so I am happy. If you have the space, the RH-2 & Abram are probably the way to go due to the cost savings.
    Attached Images

Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by zjorth View Post
    The Rogue Donkey arrived and is finally assembled.

Here are a few thoughts and observations:

1. It’s a huge piece of equipment and very heavy (500 lbs);

2. Expect to spend a few hours on assembly;

3. When you do glute ham raises on this piece you need to place your knees closer to the top of the arch of the pad, you cannot allow your knees to “fall through” due to metal plate the pad is attached to. As a result, the movement is more difficult. Not a bad thing, just something to be aware of. If you are new to GHD’s, you will probably want to use band assistance to start;

4. The reverse hyper is functionally the same / very similar to the Rogue RH-2. However, due to the split pad you need to experiment with your body position to find a comfortable groove;

5. I didn’t have any stability issues with my Rogue RH-2 or Rogue Abram GHD 2.0, but needless to say this machine is extremely stable;

6. The main reason for the upgrade is to save space so I could add another piece. I was able to do that, so I am happy. If you have the space, the RH-2 & Abram are probably the way to go due to the cost savings.
    Nice! Congrats...that thing is a Beast..

urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The funny thing is I would have paid more had he been upfront about it and not played games. The 45lb hoist set was listed at $125, so I told him I could pick it up next day for $150 and he agreed (with enthusiasm). Then he came back a few hours later saying, "Give me $190 and I'll lock it up for you". GTFOH, those are the guys that message you when you're halfway there saying the price is now $250 instead....
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #58 ▪█─────█▪

Originally Posted by urbanlifter View Post
    The funny thing is I would have paid more had he been upfront about it and not played games. The 45lb hoist set was listed at $125, so I told him I could pick it up next day for $150 and he agreed (with enthusiasm). Then he came back a few hours later saying, "Give me $190 and I'll lock it up for you". GTFOH, those are the guys that message you when you're halfway there saying the price is now $250 instead....
    Agree 100% again.

Steinway53 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steinway53 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steinway53 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steinway53 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steinway53 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steinway53 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steinway53 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steinway53 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steinway53 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steinway53 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steinway53 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Don't have it yet but put a deposit down on my first major piece of gym equipment -- Life Fitness Pro2 chin/dip assist. It wasn't in horrible shape but definitely needed some work.

For an extra $500, Primo Fitness is doing a re-manufacture on it -- repainting, new cables, pulleys, new foot pads, grips, bolts, custom upholstery color. Sounds like everything will be new with the exception of the weight stack.

Expecting it to be finished fairly soon, they said about 3 weeks and that was 10 days ago. And yes I'll be able to try it out before I give them the balance and take delivery.

I was seriously looking at the Hammer S. new (the L-F is no longer in production) but it was just South of 5K with tax and delivery. I couldn't go there. I looked at a ton of videos and went over the spec sheet and the two appear to be identical.

It started out just assuming I'd go with the Hammer VKR , much cheaper obviously. But after demoing a Body Solid and Hoist VKR in some stores around here, I was having shoulder pain the next day. I had it x-rayed years ago and it's arthritis. The Ortho advised me then to go to assist on the pull-up and dips. At 67 I feel this is the smart way to go as opposed to buying something then not be able to use it everyday. I am losing the leg raise of the VKR so I'll have to add that at some point, space permitting.,
    https://soundcloud.com/dave-ferris

turbolsxstang is just really nice. (+1000) turbolsxstang is just really nice. (+1000) turbolsxstang is just really nice. (+1000) turbolsxstang is just really nice. (+1000) turbolsxstang is just really nice. (+1000) turbolsxstang is just really nice. (+1000) turbolsxstang is just really nice. (+1000) turbolsxstang is just really nice. (+1000) turbolsxstang is just really nice. (+1000) turbolsxstang is just really nice. (+1000) turbolsxstang is just really nice. (+1000)
    Started construction on a 30' x 30' concrete backyard basketball court today.

https://imgur.com/a/UfR09eW
    Last edited by turbolsxstang; 12-28-2020 at 10:04 PM.
    [M]===[6] Mech6 Crew #33 [M]===[6]

vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Timing was kind a perfect. Was looking for Viking press attachment and old Elite FTS fat bar

The fat bar is 55 lbs and damn thing is only 48" between the sleeves and sleeves are 18" long. Did not measure the distance while buying it. But does have CK and knurling is medium which is perfect. I cannot use J cups on RM-3 but on Mono's it will work with may be 1/2" to spare.

will measure the shaft with a caliper.

Viking press attachment looks like BWTG. It is solid and heavy. The handles feel very comfortable on the wrist.

Picked up Onit 15 lb club and Rogue Parallettes

There is one threaded hole and a regular hole on each parallette. Wonder what they are (holes and threaded hole ) meant for.

Attached Images
    [M]===[6]▪ Mech6 Crew #35 ▪[M]===[6]

[]------[] York Barbell Club #80 (DD)[]-----[]

grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    New Bodysolid GLGS100 Leverage machine.

EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by grumpytude View Post
    Nice!
    I quote with pics. ()---() York Barbell Club #78 (DD) ()---()
    My gym walk thru: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=1629553623#post1629553623

Steinway53 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steinway53 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steinway53 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steinway53 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steinway53 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steinway53 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steinway53 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steinway53 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steinway53 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steinway53 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steinway53 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Great space. Everything looks great ! The BS videos show it as being very versatile.
    https://soundcloud.com/dave-ferris

Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You are getting some really nice pieces in there. Gym looks great!

grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Greybird2 View Post
    You are getting some really nice pieces in there. Gym looks great!
    thanks, yes I think thats it for now. not much space left! But I do like a bit of variety in my workouts if needed.

Steinway-yes it pretty versatile. I like the fact I can use my own bench and face into the machine in any direction for presses etc. I do have a lat pulldown already so not sure how much I will use for that- but I do like the low row on this. Looking forward with experimenting different exercises with it.

thanks to Deep-Voiced one for his in depth review with pictures and videos and answering questions

Picked up a set of Rogue ML spotter arms today. I think squats will be moving outside the rack as it's a PITA getting that SSB in and out of there.

Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Picked up a set of Rogue ML spotter arms today. I think squats will be moving outside the rack as it's a PITA getting that SSB in and out of there.

Indeed.

I started hanging my SSB from the top with straps instead of moving it in and out.
    Boomer Rep Crew #1
    []---[] Equipment Crew #37 []---[]
    ()---() York Barbell Club #3 ()---()

"You want science and studies? **** you. I've got scars and blood and vomit."
    -Wendler

RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Cleveland33 View Post
    Indeed.

I started hanging my SSB from the top with straps instead of moving it in and out.
    I've considered getting another pair of the cheapest Monster j hooks, so I can store my SSB up high, inside the rack as well. I almost pulled the trigger on a set of spotter arms, but I don't have much room to store them.
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #44 ||---||

Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000)

That looks great. I only have a half rack so I never thought about the issue of getting a SSB in and out of a full rack but now I can totally see how that would be a PITA. Great idea on the spotter arms.

Nice setup!!

gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RGrizzzz View Post
    I've considered getting another pair of the cheapest Monster j hooks, so I can store my SSB up high, inside the rack as well. I almost pulled the trigger on a set of spotter arms, but I don't have much room to store them.
    I picked up a pair of 1" gate hooks and bolted them into the top hole of my Legend 3133, I never use the top holes anyway, they keep the SSB out of the way and at less than $20 it's a relatively inexpensive solution.

Page 134 of 174 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 132 133 134 135 136 144 ... LastLast