lethadose is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Unhappy Made a huge and stupid mistake. Please help

I started doing fierce 5 program without Squatting or RDL 6 months ago

I want to start squatting and doing RDL but since it is very hard now for me to progress on my bench and OHP linearly, I am not sure what to do and how should I introduce leg training to my workouts.

Please help

sqal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sqal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sqal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sqal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sqal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sqal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sqal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sqal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sqal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sqal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sqal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Start with the bar and do 5 reps, keep adding 10 lbs every set until your form starts to degrade-these will be your starting numbers to run.

WakingOp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WakingOp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WakingOp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WakingOp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WakingOp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WakingOp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WakingOp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WakingOp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WakingOp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WakingOp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WakingOp has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Well what program are you running? You could most likely just change to a linear progression model for THOSE lifts while doing w/e you are doing for the others. Or just start that program using your current weights send accept that it's gonna take a while to catch up. Clearly you aren't too worried about leg day since you skipped for 6 months

xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by lethadose View Post
    I am not sure what to do and how should I introduce leg training to my workouts.
    Here's an idea, how about you follow the program. Fierce 5 tells you exactly what you are supposed to be doing.
    All it takes is consistency, effort, proper nutrition, good programming, and TIME.

Don't be upset with the results you didn't get from the work you did not do.

WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Easy answer. Follow an auto regulated program that allows each lift to progress as it should for you at this time.

Barbell medicine beginner template wpild be ideal
    5 day full body crew

FMH Crew, Sandbagging Mike Tuscherer Wannabee

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Hardly a massive mistake OP, most people start out by being a chest'n'biceps brah. Some never stop being that.

Originally Posted by WolfRose7 View Post
    Easy answer. Follow an auto regulated program that allows each lift to progress as it should for you at this time.

Barbell medicine beginner template wpild be ideal
    I don't know this routine well but this sounds like the best course of action. Autoregulation helps you train according to your ability to progress - which should be faster for the squats but less so for the bench.

tommy4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tommy4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tommy4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tommy4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tommy4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tommy4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tommy4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tommy4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tommy4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tommy4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tommy4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thanks everyone for your replies and suggestions

I think I will now move on to Fierce 5 intermediate. Instead of progressing 10lbs every 2 weeks on my lower body lifts I will progress 10lbs every 1 week. On my upper body lift I will progress as the program recommends 5 lbs every 2 weeks+ 1 rep on the week I am not increasing the weight in

WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I think I will now move on to Fierce 5 intermediate. Instead of progressing 10lbs every 2 weeks on my lower body lifts I will progress 10lbs every 1 week. On my upper body lift I will progress as the program recommends 5 lbs every 2 weeks+ 1 rep on the week I am not increasing the weight in
    That's pretty much the opposite of what I recommend lol. But oh well. Will still work to an extent with dedication
    5 day full body crew

That's pretty much the opposite of what I recommend lol. But oh well. Will still work to an extent with dedication
    Hmm really?
    I thought you were suggesting to progress on each lift separately which is what I decided to do?

Hmm really?
    I thought you were suggesting to progress on each lift separately which is what I decided to do?
    I was suggesting autoregulating progression instead of having set progression
    5 day full body crew

Hutrapper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hutrapper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hutrapper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hutrapper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hutrapper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hutrapper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hutrapper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hutrapper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hutrapper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hutrapper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hutrapper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

At this point, stop making stupid mistakes...

Go back to F5 Novice. (novice is good and where you want to be. Novice means you are able to make gains fast, and is really a great place to be. Do not be put off by the term "novice") Start following the program exactly. Follow the prescription for bench and OHP, and the other stuff. By that I mean lift till you fail twice, and deload. OHP and to a lesser extent bench are easy to to stall on, so keep failing and deloading and working at it while you bring up legs. Don't think of failing as failure! Its all part of the plan.

I am on month 9 of F5 novice. Things felt pretty lousy until month 5 or 6. I only started increasing weight seriously without needing to deload in the past three. I played with how much weight I added, and I have found that for the major lifts, 10 lbs a week is a good progression, and if I cant handle it I only add 5 lbs. Should I have failed and deloaded? Maybe, but its working for me... Just hit 255 on my front squat this morning and was stoked.

Go at it hard, eat a ton, sleep well, and remember that the mind gives up before the body. Check back in six months.

Also, post your current lifts and stats on what you have been working on.

I was suggesting autoregulating progression instead of having set progression
    Aaah didnt know that there is a seperate way of progression called "autoregulation progression"

I ll have to read about it, thanks for the suggestion

Originally Posted by Hutrapper View Post
    At this point, stop making stupid mistakes...

Go back to F5 Novice. (novice is good and where you want to be. Novice means you are able to make gains fast, and is really a great place to be. Do not be put off by the term "novice") Start following the program exactly. Follow the prescription for bench and OHP, and the other stuff. By that I mean lift till you fail twice, and deload. OHP and to a lesser extent bench are easy to to stall on, so keep failing and deloading and working at it while you bring up legs. Don't think of failing as failure! Its all part of the plan.

I am on month 9 of F5 novice. Things felt pretty lousy until month 5 or 6. I only started increasing weight seriously without needing to deload in the past three. I played with how much weight I added, and I have found that for the major lifts, 10 lbs a week is a good progression, and if I cant handle it I only add 5 lbs. Should I have failed and deloaded? Maybe, but its working for me... Just hit 255 on my front squat this morning and was stoked.

Go at it hard, eat a ton, sleep well, and remember that the mind gives up before the body. Check back in six months.

Also, post your current lifts and stats on what you have been working on.
    I like the program and the fact that it is only 3 days a week and I wish I can continue to progress using it but it has been so hard to progress lately

5'11 175 lbs
    B.P=205 lbs
    OHP= 150 lbs

dazitmayn is just really nice. (+1000) dazitmayn is just really nice. (+1000) dazitmayn is just really nice. (+1000) dazitmayn is just really nice. (+1000) dazitmayn is just really nice. (+1000) dazitmayn is just really nice. (+1000) dazitmayn is just really nice. (+1000) dazitmayn is just really nice. (+1000) dazitmayn is just really nice. (+1000) dazitmayn is just really nice. (+1000) dazitmayn is just really nice. (+1000)
    I agree something autoregulated is preferable, you can still continue on fierce 5

greyskull is also somewhat autoregulated in the sense that you have an AMRAP set so that is always an option, it's still somewhat similar to fierce 5 novice