Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

--> AEN is calling out the Ladies on the Forum, Logging and Free Stuff inside!!!

AEN is looking for all the Females on the Forum that are interested in logging some free product and receiving some free training gear.

We are looking for loggers for either Presurge or LIV. With each you would get either a full tub or full bottle.

Presurge:

161 Reviews in the BB.com Store: http://reviews.bodybuilding.com/Athl...ition/PreSurge

Presurge Forum Reviews: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=153041911

LIV:

LIV User Reviews: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=154263261

+

Each person chosen will receive their choice of 1 of the 3 items below.

Application:

Product Interested In:
    Height:
    Weight:
    Years Training:
    Current Goals:
    Current Training:
    Current Diet Cut/Bulk/Recomp?:
    Previous Logs Run(list them all):
    AEN Products Used In Past:
    Why Should AEN Choose You(additional information)?:

Rules

Must be 18 or Older
    USA only
    Must complete a 4 week log with a minimum of 4 updates a week
    Store Review must be posted upon Completion

Submit Applications and I will choose loggers as this progresses.......

|~| EXTREME PULL UPS CREW |~|

vick78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vick78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vick78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vick78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vick78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vick78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vick78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vick78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vick78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vick78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vick78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    We have a few tubs of the last version of Presurge, great product!
    Me and My Hubby's workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157089663

MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz
    Aw, would have def done the Liv fatburner. UK girl though. GL
    ☆ pUniCepts Appreciation Crew ☆ Owner ☆ Σ ☆

E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MissChill View Post
    Aw, would have def done the Liv fatburner. UK girl though. GL
    Yeah shipping from here is a no go. You can find our products in the UK, Europe, and AUS they are just slightly different formulas

nycag04 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nycag04 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nycag04 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nycag04 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nycag04 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nycag04 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nycag04 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nycag04 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nycag04 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nycag04 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nycag04 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Why not?!

Product Interested In: Presurge
    Height: 5'4"
    Weight: 135
    Years Training: consistent, productive training - about 8 months. have been in the gym for 10+ years, but lot of spinning wheels going on.
    Current Goals: cut just a bit (5ish lbs) so I can start my first real bulk
    Current Training: 3-4 days/wk full body
    Current Diet Cut/Bulk/Recomp?: cut
    Previous Logs Run(list them all): n/a
    AEN Products Used In Past: n/a
    Why Should AEN Choose You(additional information)?: I'm highly motivated, love this lifestyle, and am always up for adding new favorite supplements to my collection. I <3 preworkouts, and have taken the last month or so off of them...perfect timing!

Originally Posted by nycag04 View Post
    Why not?!

Height: 5'4"
    Weight: 135
    Years Training: consistent, productive training - about 8 months. have been in the gym for 10+ years, but lot of spinning wheels going on.
    Current Goals: cut just a bit (5ish lbs) so I can start my first real bulk
    Current Training: 3-4 days/wk full body
    Current Diet Cut/Bulk/Recomp?: cut
    Why Should AEN Choose You(additional information)?: I'm highly motivated, love this lifestyle, and am always up for adding new favorite supplements to my collection. I <3 preworkouts, and have taken the last month or so off of them...perfect timing!
    Great first app. Send me a PM with your choice of flavor, t shirt, and when you can start

nycag04 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nycag04 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nycag04 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nycag04 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nycag04 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nycag04 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nycag04 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nycag04 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nycag04 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nycag04 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nycag04 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    sent! thanks!

It's Time to go APE! ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION's Avatar
    ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Moooooar ladies
    Who we are and what we stand for as a company:http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/supplement-company-of-the-month-athletic-edge.html?searchterm=athletic

Our latest pre-workout article: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/two-steps-to-kill-workout-fatigue.html

Follow us on ********: www.********.com/AthleticEdgeNutrition?ref=ts&fref=ts

kyliejt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kyliejt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kyliejt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kyliejt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kyliejt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kyliejt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kyliejt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kyliejt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    IN! Sexy beasts are ladies, right?

Product Interested In: PreSurge
    Height:5'6"
    Weight: 147
    Years Training: 1 (of actually being educated) Was a cardio bunny before that.
    Current Goals: Preparing for my first competition Nov 2... NPC Western Michigan
    Current Training: Contest prep. Weight training every morning. Cardio every night.
    Current Diet Cut/Bulk/Recomp?: Carb cycling for a cut. I recomped from March through August.
    Previous Logs Run(list them all): None. My boyfriend just introduced me to the forums. Excited to get involved
    AEN Products Used In Past: Aforementioned bf gave me some leftover fat burner pills he had.
    Why Should AEN Choose You(additional information)?: I work my butt off, lifting hard and heavy every morning. I'm the only girl at my gym that even looks like she knows what a dumbbell is! My contest prep has been a long, arduous process and I have been seeking out every supplement that might give me an edge along the way. With my strict diet and training regimen, I will be in a great position to see exactly what benefits this preworkout provides. Finally, I love to cook and especially eat. Those tanks totally apply to me!

BPraz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BPraz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BPraz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BPraz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BPraz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BPraz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BPraz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BPraz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BPraz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BPraz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BPraz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Application:
    Product Interested in: Presurge
    Height: 5 ft. 7 in.
    Weight: 115
    Years Training: 2 years
    Current Goals: Build muscle
    Current Training: 6 days a week= 30 min. of cardio and 30 min. of weightraining
    Current Diet: Bulk
    Previous Logs: n/a
    AEN products used in the past: n/a
    Why should AEN chose you: I think I am a great candidate for AEN because of my age. I am younger than most that really focus on their health and fitness. Also, I am an honest hard-worker and love trying new products! I have tried a couple pre-workouts but am hoping to find the best and I think Presurge by AEN could be it! Plus the shirts look awesome and I sure can relate to the saying haha!

stayfrosty90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stayfrosty90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stayfrosty90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stayfrosty90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stayfrosty90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stayfrosty90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stayfrosty90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stayfrosty90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stayfrosty90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stayfrosty90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stayfrosty90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    roduct Interested In:
    Height: 5'4
    Weight: 122
    Years Training: 3
    Current Goals: Muscle building for bikini show, or possibly a powerlifting meet, too far away from the event to decide!
    Current Training: oly lifts, 3-5 days a week, on and off cardio
    Current Diet Cut/Bulk/Recomp?: In between deciding on a bulk or recomp. Mostly recomp.
    Previous Logs Run(list them all): None!
    AEN Products Used In Past: None
    Why Should AEN Choose You(additional information)?: Pretty new to logging, so I'm really interested in trying out some products. I do really well with logging my workouts anyway!

Hannah82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hannah82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hannah82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hannah82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hannah82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hannah82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hannah82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hannah82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hannah82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hannah82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hannah82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Product interested in: Presurge
    Height: 5ft6.5in
    Weight: 119lb
    Years training: actual lifting just a few mos
    Current goals: get stronger. Deadlift 200 for many reps/sets by Xmas. Improve front squat. Progress in pull up strength.
    Current training: weekdays on/wknds off, 4x10, testing shoulder since surgery
    Not tracking, slow bulk/recomp
    Logs: Current MRM product tester
    Joint Synergy
    Relax and All Natural Whey
    Force Factor (Femme Factor)
    AEN products used: none
    Why I should be chosen: I do good logs and log everyday I'm in the gym. I stay motivated and consistent. Plus I will make that shirt look real good!!!!!!!

How I represent a AEN shirt win...

Last edited by Hannah82; 10-04-2013 at 04:06 AM.
    I have no idea what I'm doing, I just fkking do it.
    If it's hard that just means you need to do it more until it isn't.

~DSC~X~
    *AF Vet Crew**aeronautical science student*
    ♡beards♡

Hannah82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hannah82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hannah82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hannah82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hannah82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hannah82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hannah82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hannah82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hannah82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hannah82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hannah82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Forgot to sub for results and also mention I finish out Femme Factor tomorrow

~DSC~X~
    ♡beards♡

I will PM people privately as i pick them. Feel free to add to your application if you do not get selected straight away

yenshadows22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yenshadows22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yenshadows22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yenshadows22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yenshadows22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yenshadows22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yenshadows22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yenshadows22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yenshadows22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yenshadows22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yenshadows22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Product Interested In: LIV
    Height: 5'1.5"
    Weight: 170
    Years Training: I just go back into consistently working out. I have been working out for years, but kept giving up or distractions arose.
    Current Goals: Lose fat, build muscle
    Current Training: Going to the gym (cardio/weights) about 3-4 times a wk for 30 mins and one 1 hour day
    Current Diet Cut/Bulk/Recomp?: Bulk
    Previous Logs Run(list them all): None yet, but would love to do some
    Why Should AEN Choose You(additional information)?: I finally made the commitment to workout consistently. I am motivated for a new healthy lifestyle. I have made changes to my life to fit in working out. I have made changes to my diet, buying healthier foods, educating and bettering myself. Doing all of this, while being out on my own for the first time in my life while being on a tight budget can be stressful, but I am working on it.

MyriaK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MyriaK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MyriaK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MyriaK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MyriaK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MyriaK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MyriaK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MyriaK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MyriaK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MyriaK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MyriaK has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Application:

Height: ~6'
    Weight: 181
    Years Training: 1.5
    Current Goals: Lose weight whilst trying to maintain as much muscle mass as possible.
    Current Training: Fully body 3 days/Week, 2hr or so cardio/week. Switching to 4days/week split schedule in one week (deload next week, split starts week after).
    Current Diet Cut/Bulk/Recomp?: Cut
    Previous Logs Run(list them all): None
    AEN Products Used In Past: None
    Why Should AEN Choose You(additional information)?: I would like to try and provide good and complete information on any products I try as I have benefited greatly from reading the reviews and experiences of others when it comes to deciding what products I want to use.
    Igor, bring me a kitchen,
    I wish to make some abs.

Bump for more apps!

yenshadows22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yenshadows22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yenshadows22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yenshadows22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yenshadows22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yenshadows22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yenshadows22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yenshadows22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yenshadows22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yenshadows22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yenshadows22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by E_P_C View Post
    Bump for more apps!
    When will you guys be choosing applicants?

Originally Posted by yenshadows22 View Post
    When will you guys be choosing applicants?
    We will choose a few each week. Waiting on some LIV right now before we pick anyone for that

Originally Posted by E_P_C View Post
    We will choose a few each week. Waiting on some LIV right now before we pick anyone for that
    Ok. I appreciate the update.

~DSC~X~
    ♡beards♡

Originally Posted by Hannah82 View Post
    Nice!

Bump for more entries!

Weekly bump!

endomonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) endomonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) endomonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) endomonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) endomonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) endomonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) endomonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) endomonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) endomonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) endomonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) endomonkey is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Product Interested In: PreSurge
    Height:5'10
    Weight:155
    Years Training:3 Years
    Current Goals:Put on size and increase strenght while maintaining perfect lifting form
    Current Training:5-6 day split
    Current Diet Cut/Bulk/Recomp?: Bulk
    Previous Logs Run(list them all):n/a
    AEN Products Used In Past:n/a
    Why Should AEN Choose You(additional information)?: I am a motivated and knowledgeable in the areas of diet and training with a degree background in the field looking to expand that knowledge into supplements for maximun efficency. As well as starting to share my product knowledge with an expanding group of newcomers to the fitness industry who are looking for quality products from current users.

DiannaPrince will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiannaPrince will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiannaPrince will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiannaPrince will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiannaPrince will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiannaPrince will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiannaPrince will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiannaPrince will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiannaPrince will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiannaPrince will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiannaPrince will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Product Interested In: Liv
    Height: 5'10"
    Weight: 158
    Years Training: 1
    Current Goals: Cutting, hoping to compete in bikini in 2014
    Current Training: Starting Strength - ish, subbing in pull ups, chin ups, and dips instead of power cleans
    Current Diet Cut/Bulk/Recomp?: Cut
    Why Should AEN Choose You(additional information)?: I'm going to do whatever it takes to build the best me I can be; I'm going to get up on that stage and I'm going to feel great about it. I've worked hard this past year, I've accomplished a lot, and yet I know that there's still A LOT more hard work ahead of me, and I'm actually looking forward to working harder, and seeing the results. I want to be someone whose journey inspires others to take that first step to join a gym; I want to show that with hard work, dedication, and education, they can do it too.
    My whole bodybuilding experience started with a simple New Years Resolution: to do one, unassisted pull up. I never guess that it would affect my life as much as it has. And now, 10 months later, after gaining strength, confidence, and dropping fat and insecurities, I can't wait to make new goals and meet them. I am so grateful for the support I get from bodybuilding.com; there are very, very few people outside of the internet that can stand me talking about fitness for longer than a few minutes, that love discussing new health articles, that debate sumo squats vs. zercher squats, and that are always up to watch Pumping Iron. I want to get more involved in the fitness community, and I'd love to help other consumers make informed choices about fitness products.

lrothschild1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nice!!

Height: 5'4
    Weight: 140 (16% bodyfat)
    Years Training: 1.5
    Current Goals: Lean out
    Current Training: Crossfit. I just began a 3-month squat program this week as well (Smolov)
    Current Diet Cut/Bulk/Recomp?: Cut (~10% under maintenance)
    Previous Logs Run(list them all): None yet!
    AEN Products Used In Past: Again, none.. yet!
    Why Should AEN Choose You(additional information)?: I am definitely ABOUT THAT LIFE! Not only do I train 5-6x a week, I also coach a few classes at my crossfit box (L1 certified). I am extremely committed to my fitness and nutrition. I am really motivated right now. With the holidays coming up, I am challenging myself to not only maintain, but to even lost a bit of body fat. As I am not TOO concerned with a number or percentage, I am just motivated to become the best version of me.
    PRs make me happy.
    DL- 285
    BS- 225
    C&J- 145

AutumnHB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutumnHB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutumnHB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutumnHB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutumnHB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutumnHB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutumnHB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutumnHB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutumnHB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutumnHB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutumnHB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Awesome shirts. Logging for RSP at the moment though. Have fun you guys!

MegLeh8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MegLeh8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MegLeh8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MegLeh8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MegLeh8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MegLeh8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MegLeh8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MegLeh8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MegLeh8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MegLeh8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MegLeh8 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

Height: 5'6
    Weight:137
    Years Training:2
    Current Goals: keep adding size and
    Qualify for npc figure nationals
    Current Training: 6 day heavy split mild cardio (non fasted)
    Current Diet Cut/Bulk/Recoup?: week and a half post show just trying to see some gains before I start my off season
    Previous Logs Run(list them all): Ai- life support, oxy-elite protein, Gasprom isofusion and SuperDrive
    AEN Products Used In Past: I've sampled presurge in grape bubble gum
    Why Should AEN Choose You(additional information)?:
    AEN should pick me because I eat sleep and breathe this industry. Everyday I go into the gym on a mission and I leave an inch close to my ultimate go of an IFBB figure pro. That being said I put all my effort into being the best, I would love to test out your Product on a 100% clean diet and 6 day split.. I truly believe that's the best way to use these products. So many people buy fat burners but and complain when they don't see results bc they aren't eating truly clean.

Hump Day BUMP!

EPC:
    Any update on the LIV?