Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by supramax View Post
    That, I also realize. Why not find out for yourself what you actually are and if there is anything that can continue after physical death?

I do understand that you have a fervently held fear based belief with regard to the words in a book. Truth isn't in a book.

The fear of the lord is the beginning of Wisdom

I respectfully disagree with you Jesus said , I am the way, THE TRUTH and the life

This is not meant to be condescending or argumentative, it is not as if I have not throughout my life utilized critical and objective thought and consumed numerous books that I have read seeking answers to life’s questions, to who I am and my purpose, the singular entity that has helped me and peel back the layers of the onion so to speak, that has revealed clear and concise answers that make sense to me is in fact the Bible, as perplexed as I am at times in trying to understand it and still till this very day, seek answers to questions I have!

For me, the birth, life, death and resurrection of Jesus makes sense and gives me an authentic hope, in this life and eternal life, I have not seen any parallels to his life and wisdom, in all of history, the principles he not only
    Lived by and set forth IMO are unmatched, I’ve yet to see anyone who though may not believe in him, point to where anything he said or how he actually lived is wrong, I am by no stretch a water walker, I fail daily and no excuses or sounding holier than thou, I’ve come to know that with this living God I try and follow, failure is not final and that works for ME, there considerable more thought towards following him but this is sufficient for now in a nutshell in my belief
    Last edited by thomashenry; 06-24-2022 at 07:40 PM.
    John 4:20

Romans 12 :2

Ephesiens 6:13

"The Lord is my rock,my fortress and my deliverer, my God is my rock, in whom shall I take refuge"

7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by bustasinclair View Post
    Also, notice that he didn't include Loving v. Virginia in his list of decisions he wants to revisit. Wonder why??? /sarcasm
    Because Loving was based for the most part on the 14th amendment's equal protection clause. Roe and the others he mentioned were based on substantive due process rights. Such rights have long been a point of contention throughout US history. Minimum wage was once considered to be a violation of an employer's substantive due process right to freedom of contract, child labor laws were the same. In the decision (p. 6), Thomas points out that in Dredd Scott, the Court relied upon substantive due process to assert that "Congress was powerless to emancipate slaves brought into the federal territories." Only after constitutional amendment and war was this error rectified.

His point is substantive due process is an end-around for lazy legislators and delegates the task of issuing policy to an unelected body, the judiciary. An inept and incompetent congress has been normalized where we as a people think it's ok for us to receive and lose rights primarily by court order, and that should not be acceptable. Roe's overturning can be rectified by passing a law in Congress codifying it, but every administration AND congress punted on that for the last 50 years.
    "it's likely one of us will have to spend some days alone"

bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by induced_drag View Post
    No worries man. You seem like a good dude. Life is too short but I am a 'big picture' guy and think for waaaay too long the govt (from a federal level) is getting scary. Even with the possible down sides that might come with it, I would always favor a push back to a more Framers view on distribution of power.

I dont think there is any perfect answer. But I am willing to take good with bad.

Peace! Have a good night man.
    Thank you for that. I do consider myself a generally good person. I'm not particularly smart and there's nothing about me that's anything but just about average.

I do agree that federal government overreach is a real thing and we should all be aware of it. I just tend to root for the underdog and to me, this decision today was a direct hit on women's rights in general and it's a sad day even though it doesn't affect me one iota.

I can get on board with being an originalist except for views on women's rights and slavery. The Framer's had those two ideologies wrong IMO.

Agreed, no perfect answer. And for the record, for whatever reason, I don't respond well when I'm being condescended. Maybe in the future if you genuinely want to have civil discourse with me, perhaps tone down the condescension? Just a friendly request.

Peace to you as well and enjoy your evening!

bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by 7Seconds View Post
    Because Loving was based for the most part on the 14th amendment's equal protection clause. Roe and the others he mentioned were based on substantive due process rights. Such rights have long been a point of contention throughout US history. Minimum wage was once considered to be a violation of an employer's substantive due process right to freedom of contract, child labor laws were the same. In the decision (p. 6), Thomas points out that in Dredd Scott, the Court relied upon substantive due process to assert that "Congress was powerless to emancipate slaves brought into the federal territories." Only after constitutional amendment and war was this error rectified.

His point is substantive due process is an end-around for lazy legislators and delegates the task of issuing policy to an unelected body, the judiciary. An inept and incompetent congress has been normalized where we as a people think it's ok for us to receive and lose rights primarily by court order, and that should not be acceptable. Roe's overturning can be rectified by passing a law in Congress codifying it, but every administration AND congress punted on that for the last 50 years.
    Good points. I appreciate your viewpoint as I see you as truly non-partisan.

Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I just tend to root for the underdog and to me, this decision today was a direct hit on women's rights in general and it's a sad day even though it doesn't affect me one iota.
    It isn't really a hit on women's rights because the decision didn't ban abortions, it simply allowed states to set their own laws. Again though, it is a complicated issue because even for states that restrict abortion, you could argue the converse -- that those states are providing a direct hit on the rights of the unborn.

As I've mentioned in other threads, I don't really have a firm opinion on abortion either way because I can honestly see and appreciate the arguments on both sides of the issue.
    It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Karl_Hungus View Post
    It isn't really a hit on women's rights because the decision didn't ban abortions, it simply allowed states to set their own laws. Again though, it is a complicated issue because even for states that restrict abortion, you could argue the converse -- that those states are providing a direct hit on the rights of the unborn.

As I've mentioned in other threads, I don't really have a firm opinion on abortion either way because I can honestly see and appreciate the arguments on both sides of the issue.
    This is true and the media has fabricated it up to frame it as abortions are banned and that it is a direct attack on women's rights to make it political and attempt to gain a political competitive edge on a very large voting block.

Marco Rubio: Nothing has been banned – as the ruling simply reserved the regulatory power over abortion laws to the state legislatures, as prescribed by the 10th Amendment for those powers not explicitly enumerated in the Constitution.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I just tend to root for the underdog
    The real
    underdog is a baby.

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    We're talking about Supreme Court decisions. I wasn't aware that was related to federal spending??
    Planned Parenthood which is nothing but an abortion clinic..the silly talk of how they provide other services is just that. Anyways the Federal government via Medicaid funds that organization to the tune of over $500,000,000 per year.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by thomashenry View Post
    The fear of the lord is the beginning of Wisdom

I respectfully disagree with you Jesus said , I am the way, THE TRUTH and the life

This is not meant to be condescending or argumentative, it is not as if I have not throughout my life utilized critical and objective thought and consumed numerous books that I have read seeking answers to life’s questions, to who I am and my purpose, the singular entity that has helped me and peel back the layers of the onion so to speak, that has revealed clear and concise answers that make sense to me is in fact the Bible, as perplexed as I am at times in trying to understand it and still till this very day, seek answers to questions I have!

For me, the birth, life, death and resurrection of Jesus makes sense and gives me an authentic hope, in this life and eternal life, I have not seen any parallels to his life and wisdom, in all of history, the principles he not only
    Lived by and set forth IMO are unmatched, I’ve yet to see anyone who though may not believe in him, point to where anything he said or how he actually lived is wrong, I am by no stretch a water walker, I fail daily and no excuses or sounding holier than thou, I’ve come to know that with this living God I try and follow, failure is not final and that works for ME, there considerable more thought towards following him but this is sufficient for now in a nutshell in my belief
    Well put and not condescending, at all. Everything you pointed out lies within the realm of thought: belief, hope, purpose, seeking, etc., etc. and the 'I' that 'utilizes critical and objective thought' is thought. There is only a body and the thinking process in a field of awareness, an intelligence that is totally obscured by thought.

Natural Wheelchair Mr. O marinevet63031's Avatar
    marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have my personal beliefs. What I don’t agree with is taking a persons right to get quality care from their doctor.
    *Cardinals, Blues, Chiefs, MLS *
    *PNBA Wheelchair Natural Mr. Olympia, Champion*
    *Disabled US Marine Corps Combat Veteran 1992-1997*

Originally Posted by Karl_Hungus View Post

I don't expect you to have read all of my spewings on the topic, but I'm not advocating in the least for the casual abortion; I advocate for the abortions for the well-being of the mother and incest and rape. That's it!

I realize it moves the decisions to the States, but my personal belief is that we need Federal protections from the more radicalized States. I mean, come on, imagine getting raped and dealing with that trauma only to realize a month or so later that you are impregnated. It's preposterous in my opinion to force a woman to carry to term under those circumstances.

Anyway, people can believe what they want to believe. Just don't put me in the bucket of excusing vending machine style abortion access.

Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    Planned Parenthood which is nothing but an abortion clinic..the silly talk of how they provide other services is just that. Anyways the Federal government via Medicaid funds that organization to the tune of over $500,000,000 per year.
    Gotcha, I wasn't aware. I googled it, but didn't find a quick number so thanks for posting.

I had a friend who had a breast cancer screening funded by them that caught it at stage 2 and likely saved her life, so they do other things.

Good news for you and the others is that it looks like maybe you'll get your $4/year back since Roe has been overturned.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

People are stepping up.. Good to see not all want women stripped of their rights.

Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post

Nobody is stripped of ANY rights though. The “right” to kill babies still exists in places where people are protesting (Chicago, LA, etc etc)….In terms of corporations and insurance companies being in favor of abortions, that’s a great financial move. It’s far cheaper to pay for an abortion than a birth and medical care of a dependent.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I was late to George Carlin but wow that guy was right about so many topics!
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    check out the list, i looked into this a few years back....www.plannedparenthood.org/get-care/our-services
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Plateauplower View Post
    Nobody is stripped of ANY rights though.
    They are in 22 states now, so that is precisely why a national chain like Dick's Sporting Goods would institute travel reimbursement policies like this.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nobody is stripped of ANY rights though.
    Many will disagree with you, I am one.

Tell that to the less fortunate woman who lives in a state that bans abortion and she can't afford to go elsewhere. A month ago she had a safety net of safe healthcare with regards to abortion. Now she has nothing. Basically her options are illegal abortion or have the baby. Color it any way you want. She lost that right to safe healthcare as far as abortion is concerned.

It's the woman's body and her choice, she is the one who has to carry it for 9 months, a mans contribution to this baby took only a few minutes.

I am not all about aborting babies..

What I am about is it being the woman's decision in concert with her health care provide and family if applicable. That will be taken away in some states.

A huge step backwards imo. I hope women take to the streets and revolt in a huge way.

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I hope women take to the streets and revolt in a huge way.
    Really, the streets?

They should break into the capital imo.

Maybe Mad Donna can blow up the WH......

Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    Really, the streets?

They should break into the capital imo.

Maybe Mad Donna can blow up the WH......

lol..

I am all about peaceful protests

Tell that to the less fortunate woman who lives in a state that bans abortion and she can't afford to go elsewhere. A month ago she had a safety net of safe healthcare with regards to abortion. Now she has nothing. Basically her options are illegal abortion or have the baby. Color it any way you want. She lost that right to safe healthcare as far as abortion is concerned.

It's the woman's body and her choice, she is the one who has to carry it for 9 months, a mans contribution to this baby took only a few minutes.

What I am about is it being the woman's decision in concert with her health care provide and family if applicable. That will be taken away in some states.

A huge step backwards imo. I hope women take to the streets and revolt in a huge way.
    Great points.
    I listened to a few channels discuss this topic last night and *availability with few resources* was the major theme.
    Getting from city A to city B when you realize at 6 weeks , oh chit pregnant, now wtf do i do?

and then politically
    "'This is a losing issue': GOP campaign consultants panicked about upcoming midterms after Roe decision."

Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    Great points.
    I listened to a few channels discuss this topic last night and *availability with few resources* was the major theme.
    Getting from city A to city B when you realize at 6 weeks , oh chit pregnant, now wtf do i do?
    Yep, this is something most don't think about.. Very valid..

Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    and then politically
    "'This is a losing issue': GOP campaign consultants panicked about upcoming midterms after Roe decision."
    Trump set this up by stacking the Supreme Court, it may backfire somewhat though. The support coming from other states and corporations is surprising and probably something most didn't count on.

lol..

I am all about peaceful protests

Funny how Mad Donna didn’t get investigated with a threat to the WH yet we have people being investigated for just standing outside the capital.

It’s so hard for certain people admit that the tables turn when the DC powers hate the guy who got elected.

Funny how Mad Donna didn’t get investigated with a threat to the WH yet we have people being investigated for just standing outside the capital.

It’s so hard for certain people admit that the tables turn when the DC powers hate the guy who got elected.
    The gyms are open today, i am leaving shortly, are you going today?

Mad Donna

Fun fact for ya Tater

I performed a Madonna song on stage in front of several hundred people and got a great applause.

I went to see a hypnotist show, he asked me and a bunch of others to be participants. He had me doing all kinds of Sh!t, one of those things was dancing around on stage spanking my own ass and singing Madonna songs. I don't recall doing any of it, but they videotaped it and I had a copy of it for years. The missus wore it out showing it to everyone she could.

Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Abortion is not a constitutional right. I’ve not researched state specific laws, but I’m guessing that ALL states would allow abortions as a medical necessity, just banning them as a form of birth control. It would depend on the circumstances, but there are more cost effective ways for taxpayers to pay for birth control than abortions. I don’t care either way, I’d rather see more abortions than more kids born to stupid irresponsible parents. Democrats are in control of all branches of government, so they could simply pass a federal law rather than relying on the courts to dictate federal policy.

supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ... Trump set this up by stacking the Supreme Court...
    Bernie warned about that as he begged his supporters to not do a protest vote.

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Trump set this up by stacking the Supreme Court, it may backfire somewhat though. .
    the timing of this was just stupid. 6 months before elections. The left will exploit this decision to the highest degree. This is how you lose conservative pro choice votes.
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

Abortion is not a constitutional right. I’ve not researched state specific laws, but I’m guessing that ALL states would allow abortions as a medical necessity, just banning them as a form of birth control. It would depend on the circumstances, but there are more cost effective ways for taxpayers to pay for birth control than abortions. I don’t care either way, I’d rather see more abortions than more kids born to stupid irresponsible parents. Democrats are in control of all branches of government, so they could simply pass a federal law rather than relying on the courts to dictate federal policy.
    Who said anything about a constitutional right? I said in my initial post Women's rights, and yes, women are losing the right to choose to have an abortion

Here's some copy and paste from Roe vs Wade, perhaps you will get where I am coming from..

I lift therefore I am PlanoLifter's Avatar
    PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I am surprised the tinfoil hat crew hasn't surfaced saying it's just a distraction. I guess it's because they agree with this one
    Check out main misc R/P. There are folks there claiming just this - it's a distraction from inflation. But what can you expect from people with teenage-like minds.
    747 Driver