Page 3 of 116 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast
    I'm VitaminVendetta PerpetualMotion's Avatar
    PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PlasticJanus View Post
    Poor university student here, so please be gentle. That said, I'm preparing my angus.
    I'll make this easy for you:
    http://eatfeats.com/calendar/Canada.html

Those are all the feats in Canada.
    “Go back?" he thought. "No good at all! Go sideways? Impossible! Go forward? Only thing to do! On we go!" So up he got, and trotted along with his little sword held in front of him and one hand feeling the wall, and his heart all of a patter and a pitter.”

PlasticJanus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PlasticJanus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PlasticJanus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PlasticJanus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PlasticJanus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PlasticJanus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PlasticJanus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PlasticJanus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PlasticJanus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PlasticJanus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PlasticJanus is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by PerpetualMotion View Post
    I'll make this easy for you:
    http://eatfeats.com/calendar/Canada.html

Those are all the feats in Canada.
    Hah, that's exactly where I found the challenges. Of the four I listed, which would you cast your vote for?

I'm VitaminVendetta PerpetualMotion's Avatar
    PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hah, that's exactly where I found the challenges. Of the four I listed, which would you cast your vote for?
    The one I'd do first, for sure, is the Lone Star Texas challenge. Biggest steak and you get to choose your side, so you're not forced into coleslaw.

The McNasty is 7 minutes long but it sounds pretty doable. Sounds good if you want a decent-sized meal in under 7 minutes and for free.
    “Go back?" he thought. "No good at all! Go sideways? Impossible! Go forward? Only thing to do! On we go!" So up he got, and trotted along with his little sword held in front of him and one hand feeling the wall, and his heart all of a patter and a pitter.”

PlasticJanus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PlasticJanus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PlasticJanus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PlasticJanus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PlasticJanus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PlasticJanus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PlasticJanus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PlasticJanus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PlasticJanus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PlasticJanus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PlasticJanus is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by NCepeeist View Post
    Anyone got tips for tackling a 6# burrito? I think I get to choose the meat but it comes with lettuce, sourcream and guac, steak or chicken, rice, and black beans then covered with cheese sauce.

Game plan:
    Pull it all apart and attack the veggies, tortilla and meat. Then devour as much fat as possible. I can handle high pro and high cho meals but fat will get me full as hell quicker.
    Also, I just found out that the 2-foot long shawarma that I'll eventually be tackling weighs 6 lbs as well, and so would likely be very similar to this burrito. The only thing is that it also comes with a sizable serving of fries. After you tackle it, please report back to let us know how you found it.

Originally Posted by PerpetualMotion View Post
    The one I'd do first, for sure, is the Lone Star Texas challenge. Biggest steak and you get to choose your side, so you're not forced into coleslaw.

The McNasty is 7 minutes long but it sounds pretty doable. Sounds good if you want a decent-sized meal in under 7 minutes and for free.
    The steak seems to be the general consensus.

Also, I've just found one more that I initially missed. It's a 40 oz. beef brisket sandwich that has to be eaten in an hour or less, along with a pickle. Notsureifsrs.jpg. Once I've done damage control for the 72. oz steak, I will demolish that sandwich in the interest of a free meal.

Hormel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hormel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hormel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hormel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hormel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hormel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hormel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hormel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hormel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hormel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hormel is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    At work and gotta leave to go to formation, didn't get to read thread, but if you are looking for Food Challenges / Eating contests in your area, then go to this website.. eatfeats.com I've been looking into them for when I go back to America. They had a brat eating contest here this past week but it was all the way at the very top of south korea, and I am near the very south so didn't want to make the trip.
    U.S Army Soldier
    #23 Ranked Competitive Eater with Major League Eating
    Dallas Cowboys | Charlotte Bobcats
    Future WWE Champion -Lance Storm Wrestling Academy in Sept 2014

IFBB Amateur, M. Physique ArchangelEST's Avatar
    ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    SO jelly about everything in this thread.

Haven't heard of anything similar ever being done here in Estonia. Probably at some random bar you'll never stumble in anyway, unless you do some heavy research. Man, I'd love to take a stab at some of those things.

Not much of a bottomless pit myself, my biggest accomplishments have probably been:

4,5lb Chicken in one sitting. (minus the bones), 2,5lb pork roast. In about an hour or two I think, didn't really push myself. But an hour seems doable.
    No side dishes though, wonder how fries or veggies would influence all that. Hmmm...
    Owner of:

www.Aspartame-Research.com
    www.MayfieldFitness.net

Author of:

Flexible Dieting Handbook: How To Lose Weight by Eating What You Want - an Amazon Bestseller

"The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn. "

― Alvin Toffler

Phrak is just really nice. (+1000) Phrak is just really nice. (+1000) Phrak is just really nice. (+1000) Phrak is just really nice. (+1000) Phrak is just really nice. (+1000) Phrak is just really nice. (+1000) Phrak is just really nice. (+1000) Phrak is just really nice. (+1000) Phrak is just really nice. (+1000) Phrak is just really nice. (+1000) Phrak is just really nice. (+1000)
    This weekend was a bad one for me. 2 x 90 count boxes of assorted hersheys halloween chocolate bars while sitting in bed trying to sleep lol. Was still hungry but sick to my stomach. Moved to butter tarts the next day.

ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Phrak View Post
    This weekend was a bad one for me. 2 x 90 count boxes of assorted hersheys halloween chocolate bars while sitting in bed trying to sleep lol. Was still hungry but sick to my stomach. Moved to butter tarts the next day.
    "Nutrition for powerlifting: If you are serious about it, you will eat f*cking everything and get strong as $hit." - HamburgerTrain
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163165741

Phrak is just really nice. (+1000) Phrak is just really nice. (+1000) Phrak is just really nice. (+1000) Phrak is just really nice. (+1000) Phrak is just really nice. (+1000) Phrak is just really nice. (+1000) Phrak is just really nice. (+1000) Phrak is just really nice. (+1000) Phrak is just really nice. (+1000) Phrak is just really nice. (+1000) Phrak is just really nice. (+1000)
    Realized i cant do moderation. Plan was to have a couple a day for a couple months. They didnt make it through the night. Anyone ever notice that gas stations have the best danish's and butter tarts?

HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Realized i cant do moderation. Plan was to have a couple a day for a couple months. They didnt make it through the night. Anyone ever notice that gas stations have the best danish's and butter tarts?
    Brah.. That ain't even healthy. Are your serotonin levels alright?
    IIFYM - not even once.

www.AlanAragon.com

Originally Posted by HunterCML View Post
    Brah.. That ain't even healthy. Are your serotonin levels alright?
    I dont even know. I should probably get it checked out. Its most likely just my bad relationship with food is all.

Great hair, decent ass otterakl's Avatar
    otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by HunterCML View Post

Same goes for me. If anyone makes their way into the New Orleans area and wants to kill a collaborative eating comp, I'm down for sure.
    Wish I would've known. Was just at Tulane last week.
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."
    -Mark Twain

Registered User trance__dreamer's Avatar
    trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ahhh. :s does your family know? or do you live alone/with a gf or something?

Originally Posted by trance__dreamer View Post
    ahhh. :s does your family know? or do you live alone/with a gf or something?
    Oh yah, family knows. Ive started back up my log. Explains all the BS there ahah.

Glutes... they are back Cumulonimbus's Avatar
    Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just get a DA drip. You'll feel better.
    Just a weight lifter

otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Any St. Louis/Midwest bros in on dis?

"28 inch Pointersaurus pizza which weighs ten pounds. Two people are allowed one hour to eat the pizza with either two meat toppings or four vegetable toppings. If contestants finish the pizza they are refunded their money and given a check for $500."

http://www.pointersdelivery.com/inde...d=13&Itemid=26
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."
    -Mark Twain

Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Before the end of the school year I am going to attempt the Vermonster.

To all NMiscers seriously interested in the subject of competitive eating, consider the following: as an interesting measure of your stomach elasticity and capacity, try to see how many litres of water you can ingest on an empty stomach within the course of an hour. Some people will associate this concept with the One Gallon Challenge, which (for the unaware) is a challenge in which an individual attempts to drink 1 US gallon (~3.8 litres) of whole milk in one hour, without vomiting in the following hour.

Many people assume that this is impossible (as they likely have seen or heard of many failures), due to the average person's stomach capacity. In fact, when I first started trying out the above method to measure capacity, I had trouble taking in 2.5 L of water. However, I recently was able to drink ~6 L (note: of water, not whole milk), and I know that quantities much larger than this are possible. It definitely suggests that stomach capacity is not at all static.

Try it out, NMisc: how much can you drink? And if you do attempt to find out, obviously, stop before you feel sick.

Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by otterakl View Post
    Any St. Louis/Midwest bros in on dis?

"28 inch Pointersaurus pizza which weighs ten pounds. Two people are allowed one hour to eat the pizza with either two meat toppings or four vegetable toppings. If contestants finish the pizza they are refunded their money and given a check for $500."

http://www.pointersdelivery.com/inde...d=13&Itemid=26
    If only I lived in St. Louis...

Originally Posted by Power_Strike92 View Post
    Before the end of the school year I am going to attempt the Vermonster.
    ^^^. I want to try it, but there isn't a scoop shop close. feelsbad.

To all NMiscers seriously interested in the subject of competitive eating, consider the following: as an interesting measure of your stomach elasticity and capacity, try to see how many litres of water you can ingest on an empty stomach within the course of an hour. Some people will associate this concept with the One Gallon Challenge, which (for the unaware) is a challenge in which an individual attempts to drink 1 US gallon (~3.8 litres) of whole milk in one hour, without vomiting in the following hour.

Many people assume that this is impossible (as they likely have seen or heard of many failures), due to the average person's stomach capacity. In fact, when I first started trying out the above method to measure capacity, I had trouble taking in 2.5 L of water. However, I recently was able to drink ~6 L (note: of water, not whole milk), and I know that quantities much larger than this are possible. It definitely suggests that stomach capacity is not at all static.

Try it out, NMisc: how much can you drink? And if you do attempt to find out, obviously, stop before you feel sick.
    I may try this some morning, but I don't know if I'd want to go to bathroom every 5 minutes for the next 10 hours.

Originally Posted by Lvisaa2 View Post
    ^^^. I want to try it, but there isn't a scoop shop close. feelsbad.
    Aware me on what this thing entails? I have a Scoop Shop near me.

I may try this some morning, but I don't know if I'd want to go to bathroom every 5 minutes for the next 10 hours.
    In my experience, it's more like every 30 minutes, which allows each new trip to the washroom to be as wondrously satisfying as the last.

Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    http://extremeicecream.blogspot.com/...ermonster.html

I was thinking if I did this, I would use eat stop eat and fast the day before and the day after to make up for the 15,000 calories. Lulz.

http://extremeicecream.blogspot.com/...ermonster.html

I was thinking if I did this, I would use eat stop eat and fast the day before and the day after to make up for the 15,000 calories. Lulz.
    Free if completed, do you know?

Free if completed, do you know?
    I don't think it's an official challenge. Although 15,000 calories is a challenge in my mind

I don't think it's an official challenge. Although 15,000 calories is a challenge in my mind
    I suppose, but I don't like the idea of paying to make myself ridiculously uncomfortable in addition to derailing my diet for three or more days.

On another note, I just called to make a reservation for the 72 oz. steak challenge. **** goes down at 5 PM Eastern Time this Sunday. Will report back with pics and possibly video.

ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

I've done two gallons before.
    "Nutrition for powerlifting: If you are serious about it, you will eat f*cking everything and get strong as $hit." - HamburgerTrain
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163165741

I suppose, but I don't like the idea of paying to make myself ridiculously uncomfortable in addition to derailing my diet for three or more days.

On another note, I just called to make a reservation for the 72 oz. steak challenge. **** goes down at 5 PM Eastern Time this Sunday. Will report back with pics and possibly video.
    Good luck. It'll be some good eats

Originally Posted by ErickStevens View Post
    I've done two gallons before.
    Think of the money you could make betting against friends:

"Wow. I can't believe you actually drank a whole gallon of milk. How do you feel?"
    "Not so good, guys."
    "He's definitely going to puke any second. No way he's getting that $50."
    "You're one ****ing cheeky kunt mate, I swear. Quadruple or nothing says I could drink another gallon."
    Profit???

Will attempt 6+ L tonight. Hoping to make it to 8-10 L before I eat the 72 oz. steak on Sunday.

Think of the money you could make betting against friends:

"Wow. I can't believe you actually drank a whole gallon of milk. How do you feel?"
    "Not so good, guys."
    "He's definitely going to puke any second. No way he's getting that $50."
    "You're one ****ing cheeky kunt mate, I swear. Quadruple or nothing says I could drink another gallon."
    Profit???

Will attempt 6+ L tonight. Hoping to make it to 8-10 L before I eat the 72 oz. steak on Sunday.
    inb4 hyponatremia
    -Mark Twain

Originally Posted by otterakl View Post
    inb4 hyponatremia
    No worries, bro. I'll just add salt.

But no, seriously, some competitive eaters will do 10-15 litres the night before a comp. I'd wager that Kobayashi can and probably does drink more, and he's a tiny fellow.

Glutes... they are back Cumulonimbus's Avatar
    Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I drink 2 liters in a couple minutes, then proceed to smash a box of cereal, 1/2 jar of PB&Co and then a pint of icecream.
    Just a weight lifter