Page 75 of 76 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,250 of 2257
    RealCodyWayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RealCodyWayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RealCodyWayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RealCodyWayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RealCodyWayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RealCodyWayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RealCodyWayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RealCodyWayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RealCodyWayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RealCodyWayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RealCodyWayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So I still kinda miss my ex. Shes dating a guy I know and sort of cool with. But we talked and she said there is a possibility of us dating again. But how do I fully cope and go. I'm interested in another girl who has had a crush on me all year. Shes cute 4,10 and fun personality. Are you guys going through a similar situation?

Any advice you can give me?
    *CrackerCrew
    *615KeysburgCrew

With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman, Uncle Ben

Doin it for her, but most of all doin it for "perfection".

Bench: 130
    Squat : 190

q2foou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) q2foou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) q2foou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) q2foou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) q2foou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) q2foou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) q2foou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) q2foou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by RealCodyWayne View Post
    So I still kinda miss my ex. Shes dating a guy I know and sort of cool with. But we talked and she said there is a possibility of us dating again. But how do I fully cope and go. I'm interested in another girl who has had a crush on me all year. Shes cute 4,10 and fun personality. Are you guys going through a similar situation?

This is a very interesting first you probably don't want to get back with your ex you guys broke up for a reason. My advice personally would be if you haven't already talk to the other girl and find out more about her and once you get to know her get some
    #ForeverViginCrew
    #XDCrew
    #VirginXDCrew
    #WhatIsACrewCrew

jontetans will become famous soon enough. (+50) jontetans will become famous soon enough. (+50) jontetans will become famous soon enough. (+50) jontetans will become famous soon enough. (+50) jontetans will become famous soon enough. (+50) jontetans will become famous soon enough. (+50) jontetans will become famous soon enough. (+50) jontetans will become famous soon enough. (+50) jontetans will become famous soon enough. (+50) jontetans will become famous soon enough. (+50) jontetans will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by RealCodyWayne View Post

slay them both, then dismiss them and acquire aesthetics

Qorx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Qorx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Qorx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Qorx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Qorx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Qorx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Qorx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Qorx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Qorx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Qorx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Qorx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Problem: Go to all boys school, no real interaction with chicks due to work/gym/school. In year 12, 17 years old feels like I'll never have a companion/girlfriend be around girls. Any tips, kind of annoying because all my mates have girlfriends and when we go out (I don't go out much as I drink minimally) I'm single and I'm not the best around girls. I feel awkward and not confident to talk to them, but my personality when not around them is loud/outgoing/don't give a puck attitude.

From straya, and I'd say i look decent apart from my ugly mug.

Topp5Fitness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Topp5Fitness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Topp5Fitness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Topp5Fitness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Topp5Fitness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Topp5Fitness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Topp5Fitness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Topp5Fitness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Topp5Fitness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Topp5Fitness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Topp5Fitness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by RollTideNation View Post
    Got the idea from splitt. Any questions relating to girls, relationships, dates, etc are welcome. Hopefully a mod can sticky this.

Trolling and flaming will get you negged.
    If anyone wants terrific fitness tips and motivation, follow @top5fitness on Twitter!

Studentgymnoob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

keep convo going?

I don't know if this question was asked before in this thread but to many pages lol
    just wondering how to keep a convo with a chick going? it's easy to like introduce yourself but what to talk about after? what things should you ask?

Scrincher29 is not very well liked. (-100) Scrincher29 is not very well liked. (-100) Scrincher29 is not very well liked. (-100) Scrincher29 is not very well liked. (-100) Scrincher29 is not very well liked. (-100) Scrincher29 is not very well liked. (-100) Scrincher29 is not very well liked. (-100) Scrincher29 is not very well liked. (-100) Scrincher29 is not very well liked. (-100) Scrincher29 is not very well liked. (-100) Scrincher29 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Studentgymnoob View Post
    I don't know if this question was asked before in this thread but to many pages lol
    just wondering how to keep a convo with a chick going? it's easy to like introduce yourself but what to talk about after? what things should you ask?
    Just ask her about herself . It could be anything . Take help from surroundings . Also ask open ended questions like " what do you think about x movie " rather than " do you like x movie " .
    Last edited by Scrincher29; 04-04-2016 at 03:55 AM.

420Layers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 420Layers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 420Layers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 420Layers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 420Layers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 420Layers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 420Layers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 420Layers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 420Layers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 420Layers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 420Layers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hey brahs I go to a small high school with absolutely 0 hot chicks. I fukn hate it but what can you do brahs.

Should I just go up to hot girls I see and ask em for their #?

Xhuljan01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xhuljan01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xhuljan01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xhuljan01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xhuljan01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xhuljan01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xhuljan01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xhuljan01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xhuljan01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xhuljan01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xhuljan01 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by 420Layers View Post
    Hey brahs I go to a small high school with absolutely 0 hot chicks. I fukn hate it but what can you do brahs.

Should I just go up to hot girls I see and ask em for their #?
    just f.u.c.k those ugly chicks LOL

Xhuljan01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xhuljan01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xhuljan01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xhuljan01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xhuljan01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xhuljan01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xhuljan01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xhuljan01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xhuljan01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xhuljan01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xhuljan01 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Scrincher29 View Post
    Just ask her about herself . It could be anything . Take help from surroundings . Also ask open ended questions like " what do you think about x movie " rather than " do you like x movie " .
    if you'r shredded you can get away with anything bro hahahah just show her your aesthetics

Originally Posted by Qorx View Post
    Problem: Go to all boys school, no real interaction with chicks due to work/gym/school. In year 12, 17 years old feels like I'll never have a companion/girlfriend be around girls. Any tips, kind of annoying because all my mates have girlfriends and when we go out (I don't go out much as I drink minimally) I'm single and I'm not the best around girls. I feel awkward and not confident to talk to them, but my personality when not around them is loud/outgoing/don't give a puck attitude.

From straya, and I'd say i look decent apart from my ugly mug.
    dont get sad bro those things happens just try to find someone the world is full of chicks

MikeDerr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by MikeKimo View Post
    What to do when there's an akward silence? When you two don't have anything to talk about?
    Make an excuse to leave. Try talking again later and as time goes on conversation will flow easier the more times you talk to her.

MikeDerr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How would you guys approach a girl that dislikes/hates you? She used to be quite friendly towards me but then my friends started being immature and she just acts annoyed when around me/us. From the few things I have seen we have commonalities when it comes to interests I just don't know how to approach her to talk about it because they rarely come up in conversation. I tried ignoring her for the longest time and I think this could be what pissed her off. First day of school she kept looking at me and I acted like she didn't exist now she gives me the ignoring treatment. I didn't mean to ignore her just was too scared (pussy) to look back. We always got along and I feel extremely comfortable around her we just didn't talk too much just sort of shared looks every now and then.

Sorry for rambling.

wez2145 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wez2145 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wez2145 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wez2145 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wez2145 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wez2145 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wez2145 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wez2145 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wez2145 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wez2145 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wez2145 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by MikeDerr View Post
    How would you guys approach a girl that dislikes/hates you? She used to be quite friendly towards me but then my friends started being immature and she just acts annoyed when around me/us. From the few things I have seen we have commonalities when it comes to interests I just don't know how to approach her to talk about it because they rarely come up in conversation. I tried ignoring her for the longest time and I think this could be what pissed her off. First day of school she kept looking at me and I acted like she didn't exist now she gives me the ignoring treatment. I didn't mean to ignore her just was too scared (pussy) to look back. We always got along and I feel extremely comfortable around her we just didn't talk too much just sort of shared looks every now and then.

Sorry for rambling.

approach her like nothing happened and focus on it as if it were a fresh start srs. if she shoots u down keep trying the same approach for a couple days and if it still happens apologize and explain the situation truthfully and go from there

Kanvus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kanvus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kanvus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kanvus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kanvus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kanvus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kanvus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kanvus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kanvus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kanvus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kanvus is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Why do teenage girls keep playing their stupid games on us? when or how do I make that **** stop.

NC or keep going thru?

NattyNation is just really nice. (+1000) NattyNation is just really nice. (+1000) NattyNation is just really nice. (+1000) NattyNation is just really nice. (+1000) NattyNation is just really nice. (+1000) NattyNation is just really nice. (+1000) NattyNation is just really nice. (+1000) NattyNation is just really nice. (+1000) NattyNation is just really nice. (+1000) NattyNation is just really nice. (+1000) NattyNation is just really nice. (+1000)
    How can I approach a girl I've never talked to in class she sits behind me and I've never really talked to her except for a group project but that was a while ago and before I liked her
    Start Date: May 8th 2016

Height: 5'8/173cm
    Weight (Fasted): 188lbs/85kg

Maxes:
    Bench: 335lbs/147kg
    Squat: 385lbs/174kg
    Deadlift:425lbs/193kg
    Instagram: @chrisgarciafitness

Mason614 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by NattyNation View Post
    How can I approach a girl I've never talked to in class she sits behind me and I've never really talked to her except for a group project but that was a while ago and before I liked her
    Find something she likes and then make fun of it. Don't be a pussy about anything. If you show weakness she will think you're just another "nice guy". You don't want that my guy.

kwong2 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Alright, here's my situation. Me and a girl have been dating for around 2 weeks now, but recently it's gotten kinda stale and dry between us. Now i've recently heard from her best-friend (coworker) that she'd been ****ed up bad by her ex that she was with for 2 years, and that she is just holding back her feelings to not allow herself to get hurt again, (she also confesses major feelings towards her best friend but not as strongly as to me). Question is, should i just give her time and space to come to me, or should i at least nudge her a bit into spending a little amount of time with me.

Note: keep in mind, she doesn't like to initiate anything - what coworker/best friend told me.

any advice is appreciated.

kwong2 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by NattyNation View Post
    I'd say start off with a question you have about an assignment and be like "hey, you know how to do this ****?" Then lead into talk about maybe school (if shes that type of girl) and dig around in her interests, hobbies, or just generally what she's passionate about and you can take it from there.
    Asian Crew

"It is easy to break a chopstick, but they become unbreakable when we put all of them together. - some chinese dude."

F3N4 is not very well liked. (-100) F3N4 is not very well liked. (-100) F3N4 is not very well liked. (-100) F3N4 is not very well liked. (-100) F3N4 is not very well liked. (-100) F3N4 is not very well liked. (-100) F3N4 is not very well liked. (-100) F3N4 is not very well liked. (-100) F3N4 is not very well liked. (-100) F3N4 is not very well liked. (-100) F3N4 is not very well liked. (-100)

JaceBu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JaceBu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JaceBu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JaceBu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JaceBu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JaceBu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JaceBu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JaceBu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JaceBu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I thought this said t-girl

7Ryu7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 7Ryu7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 7Ryu7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 7Ryu7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 7Ryu7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 7Ryu7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 7Ryu7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 7Ryu7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 7Ryu7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 7Ryu7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 7Ryu7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    so tmisc,there is this girl who i liked at gym and sometimes i caught her lookin at me.so i got motivated and went to chat with her.
    everything went fine and today (not at the gym tho)i gave her my number.two hours ago she msged me that this is her number blablabla
    ok so im 99% sure she likes me,what do i do to make her my girlfriend?give me the steps please
    thanks

gaston045 is not very well liked. (-100) gaston045 is not very well liked. (-100) gaston045 is not very well liked. (-100) gaston045 is not very well liked. (-100) gaston045 is not very well liked. (-100) gaston045 is not very well liked. (-100) gaston045 is not very well liked. (-100) gaston045 is not very well liked. (-100) gaston045 is not very well liked. (-100) gaston045 is not very well liked. (-100) gaston045 is not very well liked. (-100)
    dont rush into the relationship it wont seem natural. just go workout out with her sometimes and take her out to eat or something.

BuckToothGoat is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I def need help with girls. I'm a junior about to be a senior, and I used to go to an all boys school so I transferred to a public school my sophomore year. Thing is, I haven't really talked to any girls during my time here cause I just don't know how. I used to go to a co-ed school in middle school and I had a girlfriend there, but now I just can't seem to talk to girls. Almost all of the attractive ones are "popular" and I'm still kind of the new guy so its not like I can get them or anything. Plus most of the time a girl has to come up and talk to me first, that's how bad I am. Even when that happens I end up doing some stupid **** and they walk away (this one girl asked me a question and I just looked away a nodded or some **** I don't know I panicked). Any advice? I can't just walk up to a girl in high school and pick them up, cause that's just weird and I'll look desperate. Any advice?

deivukx is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    This still alive? I have some questions, but first is for those who were average looking and went in to great shape, did treatment from girls changed at work, school etc.? YKWIM

ahibbs99 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    So my situation is a bit weird. About 8 months ago when I was a senior in HS I had a girlfriend and we had been together for about 16 months. I was very close with one of my teachers at the time bc she coached my sister in lacrosse. The teacher's daughter was very attractive and would accompany her mom (the teacher) to all of my football games even when her school was an hour away. I realized the only reason she came to the games is bc she knew me and now I want to start talking to this girl bc me and my ex broke up. How can I start talking to this girl? I know its a bit complex and convoluted but If you can make it out and give advice it would be much appreciated.
    cutting (down 20 lbs in 10 weeks so far)

Droxdave2002 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Gymrat2000 View Post
    Strong thread.

Lets start it off with the first qn:
    How do you talk to a girl?
    This is straightforward. They are human beings after all like us, to start a conversation with a girl, show that you're confident and give off that positive vibe. Ask how she is and if she asks you back, thats a green flag. If not, don't panic because most girls are crap at holding conversations that aren't about gossip. Then talk about anything small like the weather and ask open ended questions since girls like talking about themselves. Also, if shes not interested, don't take it personally and move on.

Originally Posted by BuckToothGoat View Post
    I def need help with girls. I'm a junior about to be a senior, and I used to go to an all boys school so I transferred to a public school my sophomore year. Thing is, I haven't really talked to any girls during my time here cause I just don't know how. I used to go to a co-ed school in middle school and I had a girlfriend there, but now I just can't seem to talk to girls. Almost all of the attractive ones are "popular" and I'm still kind of the new guy so its not like I can get them or anything. Plus most of the time a girl has to come up and talk to me first, that's how bad I am. Even when that happens I end up doing some stupid **** and they walk away (this one girl asked me a question and I just looked away a nodded or some **** I don't know I panicked). Any advice? I can't just walk up to a girl in high school and pick them up, cause that's just weird and I'll look desperate. Any advice?
    remember girls are humans and are the same like us.
    I got rid of this approach anxiety by talking to more people like classmates and acquaintances or even strangers. The more you talk, the more comfortable you feel in conversational atmospheres with a girl.
    I focused on myself first tho like getting into shape, improving looks and not being a freak.

Originally Posted by SkitheEast View Post
    My problem isn't getting women, because they usually initiate with me. My problem is finding one that isn't a sloot and likes white guys. IKR im foreveralone, pretty much expected this fact oh wel $>Everything.
    bad mindset with that "foreveralone"
    first of all, get rid of your limiting beliefs like the ethnicity part and demolish those insecurities
    secondly, focus on yourself and make yourself happy because if you cant make yourself happy and better, then how can you make others feel the same way?

Originally Posted by SkitheEast View Post
    Ok fix my problem, how do I know if I'm good looking? I've had numerous girls call me hot to my face, but I really don't see it. Also I have a really high sex drive and a strong love for estrogen, I could use zero to no sex drive/attraction to the opposite sex. How would I go about achieving that?
    if numerous girls say you're hot to your face, then take it as a compliment and make a move. What the F man? if i had compliments like that, i would make so many moves and initiate conversations. Also if they say you're hot, then they like you of course!

the sex drive issue, you can't do anything but maybe keep your mind off it