Closed Thread
Page 11 of 275 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast
    |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JonZ View Post

Endless proof of fraud...
    it's actually endless crazy unfounded allegations of fraud, but zero actual hard evidence.

Because NONE of the hard evidence was brought up in court where facts are checked accurately.

That's why you know that the people claiming fraud are liars and frauds themselves - they only make the claims in venues where it's not illegal to lie. But in court they won't bring the fraud claims because they can be punished for lying.

I feel bad for you, I really do. You are angry that you're being lied to and that fraud is being perpetrated on the American people, and rightfully so. But your anger is misdirected and the people you think are your friends are actually the ones who are lying to you and they are the ones committing the fraud. It's a massive deception alright, but you've been duped instead of thinking you have the facts. I'm sorry for your situation. If you have an open mind I am confident you will find the truth.
    It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person. - Bill Murray

Mods - my avatar is locked by the admin and can't be changed.

Jatt24 is just really nice. (+1000) Jatt24 is just really nice. (+1000) Jatt24 is just really nice. (+1000) Jatt24 is just really nice. (+1000) Jatt24 is just really nice. (+1000) Jatt24 is just really nice. (+1000) Jatt24 is just really nice. (+1000) Jatt24 is just really nice. (+1000) Jatt24 is just really nice. (+1000) Jatt24 is just really nice. (+1000) Jatt24 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Been here since 2010. Lost my old account.

My pronouns are Bro/Brah Procta's Avatar
    Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by |ceman View Post
    Are you paying attention? Georgia did a full hand recount audit.

Just completed last week.

Fully confirmed the winner of the state.

GOP governor Kemp was disappointed, but had to certify Biden as the winner.
    you added a word by accident

were signatures matched?
    China is asshoe !!!

Super Straight HTC Crew, Pureblood Crew & a Jeepbrah (no ducks)

Florida is GOAT

Gen X: Humanity's last hope

JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I feel bad for you, I really do. You are angry that you're being lied to and that fraud is being perpetrated on the American people, and rightfully so. But your anger is misdirected and the people you think are your friends are actually the ones who are lying to you and they are the ones committing the fraud. It's a massive deception alright, but you've been duped instead of thinking you have the facts. I'm sorry for your situation. If you have an open mind I am confident you will find the truth.

I'm not angry. I choose not to have children long ago ( because the world is ****ed) and due to some health concerns will probably be dead in 10 years.
    I feel bad for you for the same reasons you mentioned above.
    You've been brainwashed into thinking the people who've sold out and sunk this country for the past 40 years will somehow save it.

Did I think Trump was going to save this country? No. Its unsavable. But I did think he's policies were doing a good job holding off the inevitable for awhile.
    Nationalist policies are good for Americans. Globalist policies are bad for them. Its really that simple.
    If Trump gets booted, I'll simply revert back to not caring and go about my business.
    Biden is pretty much the definition of corrupt politician.
    It'll pretty much be back to business as usual, which meaning selling out the american people are fast as possible to line their pockets.
    Last edited by JonZ; 11-24-2020 at 08:19 AM.
    " The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog"
    - Mark Twain

SlowHandClap is just really nice. (+1000) SlowHandClap is just really nice. (+1000) SlowHandClap is just really nice. (+1000) SlowHandClap is just really nice. (+1000) SlowHandClap is just really nice. (+1000) SlowHandClap is just really nice. (+1000) SlowHandClap is just really nice. (+1000) SlowHandClap is just really nice. (+1000) SlowHandClap is just really nice. (+1000) SlowHandClap is just really nice. (+1000) SlowHandClap is just really nice. (+1000)
    I can't believe people don't realise this is just Trump's final way to squeeze some money out of the American people. 'Donate to the Trump legal team now!' Lmfao.

metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    PA is certified.
    Life is easy when you take personal responsibility
    MMMC - Assistant to the Assistant of the Secretary of Assistance

I don't do limits.

Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Take note everyone:

This is what mental illness looks like. Please be kind to this mentally handicapped and gullible poster Paul Kruel. He is not mentally sound nor competent.

We all feel sorry for you dear poster.
    Let’s try again..like I said before, you are a child that needs to be spoon feed. Actually more like a toddler flaling about in their high chair with chocolate pudding all over their face as mother tries to feed you a spoon full of logic, but you just can’t seem to swallow.’Cause mother had a distinct feeling, she conceived a β€œspecial ed” child.

https://www.courthousenews.com/wp-co.../ga-voting.pdf

"First and foremost, Plaintiffs’ challenge focuses on the Defendants’ implementation of the new statewide BMD system, pursuant to the terms of the State’s 2019 contract with Dominion Voting Systems.5 The software and hardware system purchased provides for each citizen’s BMD ballot vote selections to be printed on a paper ballot generated by a printer connected to the BMD. But the tabulation of the vote is actually based on the ballot’s non-encrypted QR barcode on the ballot – designed to summarize the voter’s ballot selections in code – that by itself is not voter reviewable or verifiable.

"Thus, Plaintiffs contend that the system precludes direct voter verification of the QR barcode of votes cast on the ballot. The printed ballot is fed into an ImageCast optical scanner that tabulates the ballot votes solely based on the QR code – and not based on the human readable text on the printed ballot.

"Plaintiffs challenge the constitutionality of the State Defendants’ implementation of a barcode-based system for all in-person voting, based on (1) this alleged fundamental vote verification defect; (2) the system’s purported known and demonstrated risk vulnerabilities to access and manipulation identified by national cybersecurity experts; and (3) the inherent problems posed in properly auditing votes tallied based on QR barcodes that cannot be verified by voters.

"Additionally, the Coalition Plaintiffs press their separate but related claim for relief based on the alleged intrusion on voters’ free exercise of their right to cast a secret ballot at the polls. The nature of this claim is two-fold. First, the Coalition Plaintiffs assert that in-person voters are required to make their ballot selections on oversized voting touchscreens that are not shielded and that expose the voter’s ballot choices to easy viewing by other people in the precinct voting location.Second, they assert that a timestamping feature on the precinct scanner could be used to identify voters to reveal their vote choices."

Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by SlowHandClap View Post
    I can't believe people don't realise this is just Trump's final way to squeeze some money out of the American people. 'Donate to the Trump legal team now!' Lmfao.
    riiiiightt

https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1329878933043515392
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

entropy91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) entropy91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) entropy91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) entropy91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) entropy91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) entropy91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) entropy91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) entropy91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) entropy91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) entropy91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) entropy91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    yes, and in Georgia they did a full hand recount. by hand. using humans.

if any fraud was done with the automation it would have been caught in the hand recount process. but it wasn't, so there isn't any.

Unless it's a complete conspiracy with thousands of GOP poll workers in GA reaching up to the SoS and Governor. Biblical if true. Let's see the facts, Kraken (aka, crazy bag lady).
    Did you not read my post or you just didn't understand it? You don't seem to be able to grasp the fact there are ways to coincide physical and digital votes that aren't legitimate.

|ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by entropy91 View Post
    Did you not read my post or you just didn't understand it? You don't seem to be able to grasp the fact there are ways to coincide physical and digital votes that aren't legitimate.
    so why didn't the gop georgia governor's office validate that in their audit? Or are you in the camp that believes Kemp wanted Trump to lose?
    It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person. - Bill Murray

JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    There are plenty of Republicans who want Trump out of office. Theyd rather concentrate on the senate and retaking the house.
    Theyre banking on a disastrous Biden term leading to a clubmember R for WH in 2024.

P3d0 defenders will shrug cause Orange bad. US
    Countries rally behind China as dominant trade power as china's $ is at 2 year high.

https://www.theguardian.com/business...ree-trade-deal
    Last edited by JonZ; 11-24-2020 at 08:43 AM.
    - Mark Twain

Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    so why didn't the gop georgia governor's office validate that in their audit? Or are you in the camp that believes Kemp wanted Trump to lose?
    Cot dayum your posts get dumber by the minute.
    They were the ONLY STATE TO USE DOMINION STATEWIDE. Why do you think Georgia is having a ton of problems?
    https://sos.ga.gov/index.php/electio...n_election_day

Gee, I wonder why..

β€œFirst and foremost, Plaintiffs’ challenge focuses on the Defendants’ implementation of the new statewide BMD system, pursuant to the terms of the State’s 2019 contract with Dominion Voting Systems.5 The software and hardware system purchased provides for each citizen’s BMD ballot vote selections to be printed on a paper ballot generated by a printer connected to the BMD. But the tabulation of the vote is actually based on the ballot’s non-encrypted QR barcode on the ballot – designed to summarize the voter’s ballot selections in code – that by itself is not voter reviewable or verifiable."

Please stop posting. Urafukinmoron
    Last edited by Paul Kreul; 11-24-2020 at 08:42 AM.

entropy91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) entropy91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) entropy91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) entropy91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) entropy91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) entropy91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) entropy91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) entropy91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) entropy91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) entropy91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) entropy91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    There would be nothing to invalidate, the ballots would match.

Once absentee ballots are removed from the envelope they're not traceable. They give anonymity to voters. The initial signature verification is the only verification mechanism. Mail in ballots are the easiest to way to fake votes.

Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Are you paying attention? Georgia did a full hand recount audit.

Just completed last week.

Fully confirmed the winner of the state.

GOP governor Kemp was disappointed, but had to certify Biden as the winner.
    They did a recount, they did not do an audit. Didnt the sos say an audit would be impossible?
    Official misc attachΓ© to the Kremlin
    НашС Π΄Π΅Π»ΠΎ ΠΏΡ€Π°Π²ΠΎΠ΅.
    Π’Ρ€Π°Π³ Π±ΡƒΠ΄Π΅Ρ‚ Ρ€Π°Π·Π±ΠΈΡ‚.
    ПобСда Π±ΡƒΠ΄Π΅Ρ‚ Π·Π° Π½Π°ΠΌΠΈ!

Originally Posted by Paul Kreul View Post
    Cot dayum your posts get dumber by the minute.
    They were the ONLY STATE TO USE DOMINION STATEWIDE. Why do you think Georgia is having a ton of problems?
    https://sos.ga.gov/index.php/electio...n_election_day

Gee, I wonder why..

β€œFirst and foremost, Plaintiffs’ challenge focuses on the Defendants’ implementation of the new statewide BMD system, pursuant to the terms of the State’s 2019 contract with Dominion Voting Systems.5 The software and hardware system purchased provides for each citizen’s BMD ballot vote selections to be printed on a paper ballot generated by a printer connected to the BMD. But the tabulation of the vote is actually based on the ballot’s non-encrypted QR barcode on the ballot – designed to summarize the voter’s ballot selections in code – that by itself is not voter reviewable or verifiable."

Please stop posting. Urafukinmoron
    The paper ballot prints out a QR code AND PRINTED TEXT CONFIRMING THE VOTERS SELECTION. How are you this stupid?

http://www.cnbc.com/amp/2020/11/17/g...tampering.html

You're wrong again.

Forensic audit was completed and overseen by the Republican secretary of state.

You're literally grasping at straws here. Are you severely mentally handicapped in everything in life or just this topic?

Guys, this is drifting into flat earth level stupidity. At some point you have to recognize that the lies you've been fed are complete trash. They're even too loony for Tucker and Ingraham.

Go ahead and rest your hopes on Lin Wood and Bag Lady Powell. Surely that will end up well.

The paper ballot prints out a QR code AND PRINTED TEXT CONFIRMING THE VOTERS SELECTION. How are you this stupid?

http://www.cnbc.com/amp/2020/11/17/g...tampering.html

You're wrong again.

Forensic audit was completed and overseen by the Republican secretary of state.

You're literally grasping at straws here. Are you severely mentally handicapped in everything in life or just this topic?
    HOLE-LEE-FUK . You cannot be this stupid. It goes off the QR code, do you understand that?

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/1...-glitch-434065

Guys, this is drifting into flat earth level stupidity. At some point you have to recognize that the lies you've been fed are complete trash. They're even too loony for Tucker and Ingraham.

Go ahead and rest your hopes on Lin Wood and Bag Lady Powell. Surely that will end up well.
    You mean like the lie you told one page back that Dominion software only counted in person votes?

Yes I am waiting for what Powell has to show. As if waiting for evidence or lack thereof is something to be ashamed of.

GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by entropy91 View Post
    There would be nothing to invalidate, the ballots would match.

Once absentee ballots are removed from the envelope they're not traceable. They give anonymity to voters. The initial signature verification is the only verification mechanism. Mail in ballots are the easiest to way to fake votes.
    Who is it you think is doing the faking and how did they get all of the ballots you're saying certainly must have been faked (because Trump lost).

They had to get official ballots somehow, matching real, registered people. How did they get these ballots, and how did they get enough to win knowing they wouldn't clash with the actual voters en masse?
    EX IGNORANTIA AD SAPIENTIAM
    EX LUCE AD TENERBRAS

Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by IronILLinois View Post
    another giant ******* that migrated from CA. ill pray 4 u

You're not an American. Stop trolling
    πŸŽ„Mods changed my sig. β„’Copyright Β©2003 - 2005- 2017. All Rights Reserved. Uncle penisβ„’ is a registered trademark of MinisterOfLust.

Originally Posted by GreatOldOne View Post
    Who is it you think is doing the faking and how did they get all of the ballots you're saying certainly must have been faked (because Trump lost).

They had to get official ballots somehow, matching real, registered people. How did they get these ballots, and how did they get enough to win knowing they wouldn't clash with the actual voters en masse?
    The numbers of provisional ballots would indicate they were using voter data to fill out ballots for people that hadn't voted yet.

Part of Lin Woods case is evidence of mailed ballots that were never sent through the mail.

Brandon556211 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brandon556211 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brandon556211 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brandon556211 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brandon556211 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brandon556211 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brandon556211 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brandon556211 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brandon556211 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brandon556211 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brandon556211 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    just in to say, my PA provisional ballot still wasnt counted. Allegheny County is unsure of why.
    #thotaudit crew

Originally Posted by Paul Kreul View Post
    HOLE-LEE-FUK . You cannot be this stupid. It goes off the QR code, do you understand that?

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/1...-glitch-434065
    And the hand recount verifies the printed text. You cannot be this stupid.

https://wgxa.tv/news/local/are-georg...d-or-recounted

Counties across Georgia wrapped up an audit of the presidential election this week.

Though similar to a recount, an audit is designed to make sure that all equipment and procedures for counting the vote worked properly.

This year was the first time Georgia used new ballot-marking voting machines that produce a paper record of every ballot cast in person, "to ensure all voters can verify the accuracy of their vote."

During an audit, every paper ballot is tallied by hand to make sure it matches the results made by the scanning machine.

Originally Posted by Stizzel View Post
    Nothing to see here.
    - Mark Twain

And the hand recount verifies the printed text. You cannot be this stupid.

https://wgxa.tv/news/local/are-georg...d-or-recounted
    I’m going to explain this ONE more time. The QRcode is what was processed. The QR code does NOT match what was submitted. The paper that is counted has DIFFERENT reading than the QR code. This is what the court paper explains.
    Youdumbkunt

Originally Posted by GreatOldOne View Post

Well that would fall within the sig verification software. If done automatically it could be passed and separated easily. Once done it would be impossible to audit. Manual verification requires actual humans to scan the bar code and verify the signatures match. In that case you would need to implement dummy ballots / data. However once separated it is also impossible to audit.

To your last point mail in ballots were counted last.

XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm really interested to see what Trump's team has been holding onto.

They said they won Arizona, Wisconsin, Michigan, Penny, & Georgia before certification, yet all came out in favor of Biden.

The alleged conspiracy seems to have be centered around the Dominion Voting Systems.

I don't believe the 100-1000s of Affidavits of what was witnessed on or around election day is sure-fire enough to over-turn the result of the election on their own unless they uncover legitimate racketeering in direct connection with what was witnessed.

Originally Posted by XterraRob View Post
    I'm really interested to see what Trump's team has been holding onto.

They said they won Arizona, Wisconsin, Michigan, Penny, & Georgia before certification, yet all came out in favor of Biden.

The alleged conspiracy seems to have be centered around the Dominion Voting Systems.

I don't believe the 100-1000s of Affidavits of what was witnessed on or around election day is sure-fire enough to over-turn the result of the election on their own unless they uncover legitimate racketeering in direct connection with what was witnessed.
    we wont find out til it goes to court

all speculation at this moment
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

Facilitating the iΜ΅Ν Μ¬lΜ΄Ν’ΜΊ Harbinger's Avatar
    Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Procta View Post
    you added a word by accident

were signatures matched?
    They were not.
    O|||||||O

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 275 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast